#2 mr-yes  Online

Cal dices her up

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Diana. More experience, can also one-shot, better physicals, utilizes her speed better. Cal's only chance is to initiate with Force powers.

justneedhelp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Cal easily

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@geekryan: How does Diana utilize her speed better?

Cal is faster and outstats her in everything except durability.

Avatar image for deactivated-644c7202b7524
deactivated-644c7202b7524

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana stomps.

Cal Kestis is Superman level according to CV "logic"

Shafamalam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Shafamalam

Bruh what is this, Cal is literally a newbie jedi and is complete fodder to Vader (Diana would actually give Vader a fight) he gets destroyed.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#9 frozen  Moderator

Bruh what is this, Cal is literally a newbie jedi and is complete fodder to Canon Vader (Diana would actually give Vader a fight) he gets destroyed.

How would Diana give Vader a fight? Vader has country+ AP, near LS reactions etc.

Shafamalam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: She has already shown the ability to deal with TK attacks with her fight from Ares (who had great raw TK Power). Diana has LS reactions as well if we take in HV timing . What was the country AP feat? I just dont see Vader stomping someone on Wonder Womans level, her physicals, speed and gear is gonna be tricky for him to deal with.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shafamalam: Vader would mid-diff Clark let alone Diana….

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 70

Cal's not THAT good.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 frozen  Moderator

@frozen: She has already shown the ability to deal with TK attacks with her fight from Ares (who had great raw TK Power). Diana has LS reactions as well if we take in HV timing . What was the country AP feat? I just dont see Vader stomping someone on Wonder Womans level, her physicals, speed and gear is gonna be tricky for him to deal with.

Vader slammed a 7.4km beast that can punch through ISDs and he is stated more powerful than the executor ISD which can destroy countries. Vader stomps MCU and DCEU high tiers imo.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: Perhaps, but Cal's well below Vader ;)

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 frozen  Moderator

@frozen: Perhaps, but Cal's well below Vader ;)

Ofc he is lol. I think the highest FU Cal could beat is someone like TPM Kenobi, and that's not set in stone. Would see him losing hard to the likes of Qui Gon, even after his new game.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: Guess we'll have to wait and see. I figure there's going to be more than one boss fight with a lightsaber though. Would be a bit lame if Cal only had one lightsaber duel in the sequel.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shafamalam: ares’ beat feat I wouldn’t even say compares to cal. And if we take HV timing batman is LS but gets tagged by random criminals.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz: I myself never consider agility feats to be indicative of melee combat speed myself. Especially when people love to pretend there's a difference between lifting and striking strength when it's the same hands and arms being used for both.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 frozen  Moderator

@ecoblitz: I myself never consider agility feats to be indicative of melee combat speed myself. Especially when people love to pretend there's a difference between lifting and striking strength when it's the same hands and arms being used for both.

There is a difference though. Strongmen don't hit as hard as heavyweight boxers.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: I'm still not inclined to dismiss things like Superman holding up the weight of the planet for several days in a row just because he isn't punching something. Besides, as a rule, I'd say a person who is a heavy weightlifter is going to punch much harder than someone who can't lift a quarter of what the bodybuilder can. So yeah, boxers have trained themselves to put maximum force into their punches, but as a rule I think it is reasonable to assume that if A can lift more weight than B, they can probably punch harder too. And contests of strength can involve more than just punches in any case.

But, all of that is also way off-topic here.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shroudofsorrow: they’re considered different because this is fiction where people are galaxy level but struggle with lifting 1k tons or the reverse, they can lift a planet but are below planet level by far.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Eredin12

Cal freezes her and cuts her in half. Only thing she has on him is raw strength. He is faster than her, more powerful than her, more skilled than her, has hax she has no answer for etc.

Cal's not THAT good.

I mean, neither is DCEU Diana. I do not think what she can do to stop him from freezing her and throwing his saber at her. Unlike Ares, Cal can use TK directly on her. He does not need to warp her in metal

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: Depends on who you're comparing her to. By LA Superhero standards I think she's a lot better than she's often given credit for on the Vine. That sword of hers is no joke given how easily it cut off the arm of Doomsday, and I would honestly say she's got a fair chance of beating most other LA Superheroes with a few obvious exceptions. I definitely don't think Cal is on that level, personally.

@ecoblitz: Can't really think of any examples of either of those. I think any character who is "Galaxy Level" is probably also not that because of raw strength alone.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Eredin12

@shroudofsorrow: I think good match for her is Spidey, not high tiers honestly, and while her sword can cut certain characters, same is very much true for Cal, who has blade as hot as core of star. It comes who first tags who, and Cal has better options when it comes to that seeing as he has:

1. Precognition

2.TK

3.More skill and better speed

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shroudofsorrow: goku couldn’t lift a planet, would you say his physicals are below planet level?

Nardo is Continental-multi continental and he’s not pulling/pushing/lifting that kinda mass

calclord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#29 Straight-Fire  Online

Diana blitzes

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 mr-yes  Online

Cal utterly stomps with new feats

justneedhelp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Cal.

Diana is fodder

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cal negs

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Eredin12
@straight-fire said:

Diana blitzes

Given that Diana is not even nearly as fast as blaster, I very much doubt that, Cal would be one blitzing, and given that he is far more powerful than her, this is mismatch

Shafamalam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW still smokes him afterJedi Survivor. She has replicated even his darkside amp blitz twice, is faster, can deal with tk attacks due to experience with Ares and can one shot with any of her gear or even her fist.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cal can one shot with a lightsaber as well, freeze her down with the force, precog her moves and apply constant pressure with TK. He takes it high diff.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Eredin12
@shafamalam said:

WW still smokes him afterJedi Survivor. She has replicated even his darkside amp blitz twice, is faster, can deal with tk attacks due to experience with Ares and can one shot with any of her gear or even her fist.

Every single word of what you just said is wrong. You mention that she fought TK user Ares, but you ignore that Cal has far better feats than Ares. Cal destroyed assault craft:

Which was towering over entire canyons and which was durable enough to go through capital ships:

No Caption Provided

Yet you argue that because she fought one telekinetic she is therefore able to beat every other telekinetic, ignoring that there are levels to TK and that Ares cannot even use his TK directly on person but has to warp them in metal to restrain them instead. This is really same type of argument as when people argue that because she was immune to lightning from Ares, she is therefore immune to every lightning, no matter the feats.

Also, show me speed feats for her on this level of casually deflecting massively hypersonic projectiles from 30 shooters, from all sides, at point blank range:

No Caption Provided

This is stuff to which Cal scales to and deflecting bullets from one gunman does not compare, at all. His "dark side amp" is something he can use at will and while she did blitz soldiers, they were shooting at her entire time as she was doing it, she never blitzed large room full of people before they can fire and even if she did, Cal has and scales to better feats anyway, as you can see above

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Eredin12
@gaoron said:

Cal can one shot with a lightsaber as well, freeze her down with the force, precog her moves and apply constant pressure with TK. He takes it high diff.

He does not need to do that, he is faster than her by feats. How is this high diff fight? Her best strength feat is lifting tank with effort lol. She is not nearly his level

Avatar image for jimjaspers20675
JimJaspers20675

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loooooooooool, Diana has no chance in hell.

She's absolute fodder to Cal at the end of Survivor.

He's faster, stronger, He could snap her neck the instant the fight starts.

Avatar image for deactivated-64cf1207095fb
deactivated-64cf1207095fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cal stomps with the force

mossbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers