vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@celmaijmen said:
" cage has spiderman's power but he doesn't have his agility so he won't avoid rhino that easily.rhino can knock him out pretty easily.i dont really see what cage can do to rhino since his skin make him nearly invulrnerable especially the new version of rhino who has his face covered. by the way cage's bodie is made of titanium.rhino is class 90, can he break titanium? "
Cage is stronger than Spider-Man. 
You don't have to have Spider-Man agility to avoid someone as dumb as Rhino. 
Cage's body isn't made of Titanium....
Mike10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Mike10

Luke Cage wins.  

Rhino is an idiot and all Luke Cage woudl probably do is let Rhino charge and simply side step letting Rhino ram into something hard KOing himself. ;p

Mike10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Mike10

And not to mention that Rhino is as dumb as Killer Croc. I think.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Mike10 said:
"

"
Dumber.
Mike10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Mike10
@Vance Astro:

Oh.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#56  Edited By the creator
@Matezoide said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"

ulitmateninjagaidenx says:

"gray hulk have the same abilities like all of the hulk's but there power levels are not the same Hulk also has various different personas such as Savage Hulk, Grey Hulk and Professor Hulk. They have variations in power-levels, especially in intellect."

but the gray hulk gets stronger as he gets angrier.

"
by what i know he dont.anyway,Luke IS more durable than Rino at all (Luke skin is titanium hard) and is a MUCH better fighter and much smarter,i am preety sure he could dodge Rino and punch him on fragile parts (his face or the...uh..."parts betwen the legs" ) "

Cage is not more durable than the Rhino. 
The Rhino's face is not fragile. Even without his suit he is superhumanly durable but that is to blunt force trauma. 
His suit provide additional protection, but especially to energy attacks (heat, acid etc) and to ballistic attacks i.e. bullets, explosives. 

@Vance Astro said:
" @Mike10 said:
"

"
Dumber. "

Be fair, they are about even in the Stupid stakes. 

celmaijmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By celmaijmen
@Vance Astro said:
" @celmaijmen said:
" cage has spiderman's power but he doesn't have his agility so he won't avoid rhino that easily.rhino can knock him out pretty easily.i dont really see what cage can do to rhino since his skin make him nearly invulrnerable especially the new version of rhino who has his face covered. by the way cage's bodie is made of titanium.rhino is class 90, can he break titanium? "
Cage is stronger than Spider-Man. You don't have to have Spider-Man agility to avoid someone as dumb as Rhino. Cage's body isn't made of Titanium.... "
It is.And luke cage is not stronger than spiderman...he said it himself
Avatar image for weapon_x_badazz
weapon x badazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By weapon x badazz
@celmaijmen said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @celmaijmen said:
Cage is stronger than Spider-Man. You don't have to have Spider-Man agility to avoid someone as dumb as Rhino. Cage's body isn't made of Titanium.... "
It is.And luke cage is not stronger than spiderman...he said it himself "

his body isnt made of titanium, his skin is AS HARD as titanium, and cage is stronger thn spidey
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@celmaijmen said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @celmaijmen said:
If he did say that (which I strongly doubt,because it's false) it would have been before One More Day before Spider-Man was retconned and he lost his class 25 strength.
celmaijmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By celmaijmen
@weapon x badazz said:
" @celmaijmen said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @celmaijmen said:
his body isnt made of titanium, his skin is AS HARD as titanium, and cage is stronger thn spidey "
Yeah stronger than spidey but not stronger than spider-man
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By MKF30

lol that's funny ^. 

I say Cage wins