• 106 results
#101 Edited by LordCosmicKing (2717 posts) - - Show Bio

well for sake argument let us see who has consistantly beaten someone twice using the same logic  :)

caption
caption
i still wouldnt bet on lard butt  in a battle forum... for the win
#102 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio
LordCosmicKing said:
"well for sake argument let us see who has consistantly beaten someone twice using the same logic  :)

caption
caption
i still wouldnt bet on lard butt  in a battle forum... for the win"
Daredevil beat the Kingpin 6 times..and even one time when he had Bullseye's help.Your not using my logic..your distorting it.
#103 Edited by LordCosmicKing (2717 posts) - - Show Bio

i think you missed my point that it should never have happen in the first place....

caption
caption
#104 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio
LordCosmicKing said:
"Vance Astro said:
"LordCosmicKing said:
"we also seen daredevil beat creel and sym spidey, but who really gives that any stock"
Daredevil outsmarted Creel..your acting like he knocked him out with his barefist..and Daredevil beat Symbiote Spidey twice.Consistency means plausible."
your right DD used a gun to beat creel and his  radar sense to exploit his weakness........  plausability with sym spidey i guess a bare fist human can do what beings like the hulk have had trouble doing with barefist beating...."
Hulk could have killed Venom and Symbiote Spider-Man if he wanted.
#105 Edited by LordCosmicKing (2717 posts) - - Show Bio

i was actually refering when it was just plain old eddie brock but good point  :)
it points out certain flaws in storylines and consistencies

#106 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio
LordCosmicKing said:
"i was actually refering when it was just plain old eddie brock but good point  :)
it points out certain flaws in storylines"
I wouldn't say flaws...The Hulk isn't very smart.There are plenty of people he could have killed.