Fight takes place at an unpopulated city setting at night

Who'd win? For what reasons?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Dooku wins. Better in Sabers, but is not winning this through Force alone.

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

LondonBFR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By LondonBFR

Dooku just finesses him regarding technical skill and being a better duelist in general. Cade is slightly more powerful however IIRC. Would love to know what @darthant66 thinks regarding the two.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dooku, Cade's victory over Krayt was rather circumstantial.

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How come people think Dooku is so weak in Force power? I've never understood that.

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How come people think Dooku is so weak in Force power? I've never understood that.

Who thinks that? Cade is just a beast in the Force.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mije_101 said:
@nfactor1995 said:

Yeah, i think the case here is cade being incredibly good not dooku being bad.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@pierpat said:
@mije_101 said:
@nfactor1995 said:

Yeah, i think the case here is cade being incredibly good not dooku being bad.

Endorsed. Both are extremely powerful, Cade's just a little better in my view.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a4a9a7745a28
deactivated-5a4a9a7745a28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mije_101: Well in pretty much every Dooku vs a named Darth it is always "Dooku is better with sabers but is outclassed in Force power." People such as Revan, Bane, Malgus, Nihilus, Starkiller, Cade Skywalker, Jacen Solo, any other Sith from the Old Republic era. I always thought Dooku was one of the best duelists to have lived but also an extremely powerful Firce user.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By WollfMyth209

Dooku takes every round; Force, sabers, or all out.

Well in pretty much every Dooku vs a named Darth it is always "Dooku is better with sabers but is outclassed in Force power." People such as Revan, Bane, Malgus, Nihilus, Starkiller, Cade Skywalker, Jacen Solo, any other Sith from the Old Republic era. I always thought Dooku was one of the best duelists to have lived but also an extremely powerful Firce user.

Well, that's because the people you mentioned are just more powerful in the Force than Dooku(besides Malgus and Cade). That's sort of because there's a plethora of powerful characters in SW. And not ever Sith is above Dooku in power; Maul, Marr, Nihl, and people like that are all inferior.

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By noobsnowman

Dooku.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@i_like_swords: Why? (just curious)

He was pulling off Dooku-esque TK right at the beginning of the series (referring to him throwing most of a starship flying hundreds of yards through the air, out of sight), as in when he was about seven years out of practice using the Force at all and had been trying to numb his connection to it using Death Sticks. By the end of the series after receiving training from both Sith and Jedi, he's a whole other animal. Even between his time as a Sith and the end of the series it's said he acquired a "newfound mastery of the Force".

Avatar image for deactivated-5a4a9a7745a28
deactivated-5a4a9a7745a28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for spectrumunbound
SpectrumUnbound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Dooku.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By WollfMyth209
@noobsnowman said:

Dooku.

@darkdefender said:

Dooku.

@spectrumunbound said:

Dooku.

Pfft. Cade wrecks him.

Dooku's telekinesis is poor; he couldn't break Anakin's Force wall, whereas Barriss Offee did. Offee > Dooku in the Force. His only other feats are just resistricted to lifting a bunch of rocks, and flooring some non-Force users. He's getting ragdolled.

His dueling skill is all well and good, but if you have enough strength to lift a basket of apples(never mind multiple baskets like Cade) you'll overwhelm the old dude's defenses easily. Just look at Anakin, or Vos, or Savage. Only reason Grievous didn't beat him through strength is because that's a spar and nobody uses their strength in spars. Plus Grievous focuses on speed, so his strength is non-existent. And Dooku knew Grievous' fighting form, so that also makes Grievous strength advantage disappear. The Count's getting overwhelmed in a duel, as well.

Physically? Do we need to compare it? Dooku can't keep up with pirates and Cade took out trained Sith in seconds. Dooku gets speedblitzed.

Face the facts boys.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wollfmyth209: You layed on the "obvious" a little too much in that troll attempt Wollf. Lol

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By WollfMyth209

@thevivas: What troll attempt, tho? Dooku's just an old, inept fracker. Have you not seen Erkan's groundbreaking argument of how any Juyo user wrecks him in a duel? The guy cannot handle kinetic blows.

LondonBFR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By LondonBFR

@wollfmyth209 said:

@thevivas: What troll attempt, tho? Dooku's just an old, inept fracker. Have you not seen Erkan's groundbreaking argument of how any Juyo user wrecks him in a duel? The guy cannot handle kinetic blows.

Well in fairness to Ekran, he actually does provide reasoning in his posts.

Can you honestly say you're in any position to be little him? After watching watching some home-made content from wolfmyth's Youtube channel, I'd say no.

BTW - I hear you're making a GM Luke vs Superman video. Do you think you have any credibility to mock anyone with such a horrendous mismatch in the pipeline?

Loading Video...

Impervious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@wollfmyth209: Eh, You have a Youtube channel, bruh? Gonna check out your Superman vs Grandmaster Luke Skywalker vid out. See if I could get a good laugh from the EU Star Wars lowballers. Not gonna start a debate between other users in the comment section, tho. Not worth my time trying to search for good debates (if there is any) in Youtube.

LondonBFR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By LondonBFR

@impervious said:

@wollfmyth209: Eh, You have a Youtube channel, bruh? Gonna check out your Superman vs Grandmaster Luke Skywalker vid out. See if I could get a good laugh from the EU Star Wars lowballers. Not gonna start a debate between other users in the comment section, tho. Not worth my time trying to search for good debates (if there is any) in Youtube.

If you think this Luke vs Superman is a worthy discussion, you can tell me why here.

Expect your reasoning to get debunked btw.

Conversly you can take this here: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/grandmaster-luke-skywalker-vs-superman-new-52-1761379/#1

lol

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By WollfMyth209

@londonbfr: Eh, a friend wanted to do a collab, and we're doing a collab. That's one of the match ups we came up with. And most of my content sucks on YouTube besides one or two newer videos, cuz my knowledge has and still needs to grow, tbh. I realize this.

I still have more credibility on Vine than some. And it's not like you're one to talk, since the majority on Vine think of you as just a troll.

@impervious said:

My channel sucks. Ignore anything you see on it, tbh.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm, Cade is going to put up a serious fight for sure, considering his final level, but is he unpredictable, or strong enough to take a win over Count ? I've some doubts. Dooku for the majority, for now.

Well in fairness to Erkan, he actually does provide reasoning in his posts.

Can you honestly say you're in any position to be little him? After watching watching some home-made content from wolfmyth's Youtube channel, I'd say no.

Ah, thanks for that. I know I am usually doing that, but you should already know that people like Wolfmyth are just trying to justify themselves with trash talks and lowballing other people in this kind of sites, as he did in this very topic with that pathetic trolling attempt. The best thing to do ignoring them and they can bury themselves with getting banned, as he got one recently.

Theashensecond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cade. Dooku wouldn't last 5 seconds against Krayt.

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

- Person who struggles with Secura level characters.

- Person who stomps people who stomps people who ragdoll Secura level characters.

Such a hard choice.

Dooku stomps.

cv48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dooku, spite

CatMan5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uhu123 said:

Dooku. Cades only claim to fame, his fight with Reborn Krayt, is blown ridiculously out of proportion, he was downright stomped.

DarthAdi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellothere5432: He was. Krayt is not even using his second saber despite him being a Jar'Kai practitioner who used that style in every single fight in his career up until that point.

Avatar image for mordhauextreme1
MordhauExtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dooku

Spider-Simp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dooku has all the advantages I'd argue. Cade is certainly more powerful though.

Spider-Simp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uhu123: That's what I meant. Probably should've been clearer.