Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Cable

No Caption Provided

Ness

No Caption Provided

Details

• End of Earthbound Ness with optimum equipment
  • Pre-Savior Cable with standard battle equipment (like pictured)
  • In-character
  • Random encounter
  • Win by any means

No Caption Provided

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Ness omnistomps

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ness omnistomps

Lol what? Based on which feats?

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SheenLantern

@sheenlantern said:

Ness omnistomps

RPG powerscaling is ridiculous. Ness is basically a demigod by the end of Mother 2.

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ouroborik said:
@sheenlantern said:

Ness omnistomps

RPG powerscaling is ridiculous. Ness is basically a demigod by the end of Mother 2.

Once again, based on which feats? I played the game, I'm a huge fan and I don't see what makes Ness any more of a demigod than Cable.

Ness didn't defeat Giygas if that's what you're thinking about.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sheenlantern said:
@ouroborik said:
@sheenlantern said:

Ness omnistomps

Once again, based on which feats? I played the game, I'm a huge fan and I don't see what makes Ness any more of a demigod than Cable.

You don't need to use endgame feats, you just scale endgame Ness to his early game feats. Start of the game Ness can solo a horde of cops and smash a giant robot to pieces with a baseball bat, midgame Ness can solo Kaiju sized Krakens and tank nuclear explosions. Then you consider that endgame Ness is objectively, mathematically hundreds of times stronger than he was then.

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ouroborik said:
@sheenlantern said:
@ouroborik said:
@sheenlantern said:

Ness omnistomps

You don't need to use endgame feats, you just scale endgame Ness to his early game feats. Start of the game Ness can solo a horde of cops and smash a giant robot to pieces with a baseball bat, midgame Ness can solo Kaiju sized Krakens and tank nuclear explosions. Then you consider that endgame Ness is objectively, mathematically hundreds of times stronger than he was then.

Ness's biggest powerboost in the entire game was absorbing the land of Magicant, and that is the only thing even close to him becoming hundreds of times stronger than before (and that is a huge hyperbole lol).

And it was only after absorbing Magicant that Ness became able to casually solo kaiju creatures. Speaking of which, the Kraken wasn't that big or strong. Even before the Chosen Four fought him, regular people had managed to remove his fin to make soup out of it. The real Kaijus in the game were the dinosaur creatures from the Lost Underworld. And only endgame Ness could deal with them easily.

The same goes for the atomic blasts. Only endgame Ness could take the explosions of the Nuclear Robots and not need to immediately heal himself.

Those are great feats but I don't see how they make Ness "omnistomp" Cable. I'm pretty sure those are the feats that make this a good battle.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Amendment50

Ness is a planet level psychic with mid tier physicals. A good match for Cable imo. IDK what Sheen is going on about lmao.

I would say Ness beats pre-Savior Cable but loses to a fully unleashed Cable not inhibited by the T-O virus.

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ness is a planet level psychic with mid tier physicals. A good match for Cable imo. IDK what Sheen is going on about lmao.

I would say Ness beats pre-Savior Cable but loses to a fully unleashed Cable not inhibited by the T-O virus.

Thank you for the input!

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 juiceboks  Moderator

I'm not convinced Ness can beat Cable in a TP battle given the latters experience with planet+ telepaths