Cable vs. Bishop

redbull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By redbull

If Bishop and Cable were to stop running around, chasing, etc... and there were no outside influences or other people getting in the way... just the two of them facing each other down with the goal of killing the other... who wins this fight?

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By geraldthesloth

is this depowered cable?

redbull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By redbull

hmm, both perhaps? the Cable I'm referring to is now, in the middle of this whole messiah complex ordeal.

but just for fun, take Cable at his most powerful, and bishop at his most powerful, and who wins that as well.

Yumulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Yumulu

No Caption Provided
I dont remember Bishop being able to go Tetsuo on anyone so i'll root for cable
Avatar image for emerald_general_jai
Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

Cable

Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

even depowered Cable is bigger and badder. the only shots Bishop has got off on him so far
were sneak attacks, and has chosen to not engage him directly other than once which he failed.
in fact, he's now employed Stryfe, a clone of Cable to do it for him. that says alot, and what it says
is the only one as bad as Cable, is Cable!

Cable ftw.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#7  Edited By Korg

De-powered Cable loses without prep. Fully powered Cable wipes Bishop from the face of the planet.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By Static Shock
Yumulu said:
"
No Caption Provided
I

loganreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By loganreme
Korg said:
"De-powered Cable loses without prep. Fully powered Cable wipes Bishop from the face of the planet."

Yeah I agree with that. Cables alot more powerful than Bish :)
rudy77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bishop wins

GIliad_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

That bump though.

If we're talking Messiah Arc then Bishop is gonna kill Cable. But at full power? Bishop dies no question...

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Both at their most powerful, Cable would murder him effortlessly.
  • Cable during Messiah War would win if this isn't Future Bishop. If not, Bishop stomps.

GIliad_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@sherlock said:

@giliad_: messiah arc?

Yeah. Cable was weak & Bishop was hella strong - he had a nuclear reactor built into a prosthetic limb that charged him non-stop and was launching 10 ton trucks with a touch. At that point Bishop could have ragdolled Cable all day every day.

I don't know too much about Bishop outside of the Messiah War (although I've done enough research and digging) however I don't believe he's ever been as impressive as he was then.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By GhostRavage

@giliad_: Bishop was quite powerful when he was possessed by a spiritual entity after Cable launched him in the future at the end of Cable's second volume and that's definitely his strongest. However, he no longer has this after Psylocke "liberated" him, even though he still has indirect access to it, sort of.

ClassicKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

This is a pretty close call.

If this is Messiah Bishop, then its a clear cut victory for him. After all, cable was depowered.

Otherwise Cable ftw.

gametangents

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yikes, this is a necroed thread. But I just read the Messiah arc so Ill answer.

Even while de-powered, and while protecting a baby, Cable still almost managed to kill Bishop. Cable is a master war/combat tactician. Possibly the best in the marvel universe. In many ways, he is like the Batman of the Marvel uni. If he has the opportunity to use his tactical knowledge, he should win. In a one on one, brute force, closed ring fight without outside supplies... Bishop would win. Cable in Messiah Wars was in pretty bad shape. I didnt even keep count of how many times he was shot by normal people.

At their peak, Cable wins without even trying. At one point he was able to manipulate atoms and cells... in every human that had AIDs in all of Africa lol. Not to mention, insane telepathy, and he could stand toe to toe with the silver surfer. Not only that, but he also broke the surfers board, all the while keeping a continent afloat in the air. Of course, this didnt last all that long which is a good thing.

fenristhewolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agree with most folk in here. Cable wins. Messiah Complex and the following Cable series had him at his weakest: he had no powers; barely any weapons or resources; and was trying to protect a baby and Cable still managed to fight off, and at times, best Bishop, who was perhaps at his most powerful. So, if it's a situation like that, then Bishop probably takes majority, but give Cable any equal footing (some powers, his normal tech, etc.) and he should take it even without full powers.

mr-luxcipher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cable.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Koays  Online

Nah Cable wins.

Assuming cable doesnt TP or TK him just because I'm not sure if Bishop can directly absorb that.

Bishop gets his skull crushed by a techno organic arm.