• 65 results
poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By poeticwarrior

Maggetta, the other two lacks the ability to hurt Maggetta, he's too durable, he lost due to a ring out, and nothing Vegetable did damage him. His blast is just as powerful as Vegetable's blast. I doubt poison would work on a metal guy with the inside made of magma. We are working on the assumption that these two don't know Maggetta is a crybaby, but then that's like saying Cartman could beat Maggetta if we're just gonna use name calling as a reason Maggetta loses.

StormKing1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Stalemate between Cabba and Maggeta. Cabba can't put Maggeta down and Magetta can't tag Cabba. Frost gets one-shotted.

Round 2: Frost Wins. While he doesn't have the means to put Magetta down, his skewed morals equal planet bust for the win.

Round 3: Frost gets one-shotted yet again, and it leads to a stalemate yet again. Magetta can't be put down before SSJ Cabba runs out of energy but then Magetta still can't tag Frost.

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wouldn't destroying the planet just mean Maggetta floating in space? Nothing Vegetable did ever damage him, so he could survive a planet destruction. The lack of oxygen only affect Vegetable, not Maggetta. If Frost becomes too exhaust, he would slow down and Maggetta can tag Vegetable several times, he could totally hit Frost the longer the fight goes on.

StormKing1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poeticwarrior: Hmm good point I forgot he doesn't really have to breathe, but to me it seemed like Vegeta was only getting tagged due to the barrier constraint. The OP didn't specify so I'm assuming the battle takes place at a random location at which Cabba or Frost could stay in the air each round after dealing with the other. This is why I call it a stalemate because as far as we know Magetta can't reach Frost nor Cabba if they fly up far enough but they're not really dealing with him either. I guess they'll run out of ki eventually but it never really seemed like staying airborne was all that taxing. So in each round either Magetta wins or stalemate.

julyiscool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

julyiscool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@linsanel_doctor: Well, the others have full knowledge and how would it work against Maggeta?

linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By linsanel_Doctor

@julyiscool: This fight is really between Frost and Magetta.. if the others know Magetta's weakness, then I guess Frost wins.

I'm not sure if they can actually hurt Magetta lol

julyiscool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

magetta all 3 rounds

linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By poeticwarrior

Knowing his weakness, at most, it would just hurt his feeling and make him cry, but it wouldn't knock him out. At best, Vegetable hurting Maggetta's feeling, freezes him for a second and pushes him out of the ring, it's not like insult Maggetta would somehow knock him unconscious.

Barodas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll comment later I need to watch the new dbs

Omni_Troll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Y'all are underestimating Botamo. This isn't a tournament setting.

SoWhatsUp435

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By SoWhatsUp435

@julyiscool: 1. frost cause he will insult maggenta and i think he is stronger than a base ssj

2. Frost, look above.

3. I think cabba since frost will just insult maggenta, and then cabba will kill frost, then he beats a really sad maggenta.

EDIT: I meant base form, not ssj form when I said frost is stronger than a base ssj

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Royal_Warrior

Frost every round

Magetta was only a threat due to restrictions in a real fight he hasn't got the speed,energy blasts or manuverbility to do much

TheMan44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By TheMan44

Maggeta all three rounds... If not that Cabba takes round 3... He faired better agianst super saiyan Vegeta than what frost did.

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@julyiscool: 1. frost cause he will insult maggenta and i think he is stronger than a base ssj

2. Frost, look above.

3. I think cabba since frost will just insult maggenta, and then cabba will kill frost, then he beats a really sad maggenta.

And what does insulting Maggentta is supposed to accomplish? Knock him out? Nothing Vegetable did even scratch Maggentta, Vegetable only won because Maggentta was taken aback a second causing him to be pushed out of the ring. Since this is a battle, not a tournament ring, there is no way they could win against Maggentta, insulting him will not knock him out. They lack the fire power to damage him. Frost was defeated by super saiyan Vegetable while nothing Super Saiyan Vegetable did could even scratch Maggentta, only pushes him out of the ring and it was only because Maggentta was shocked.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frost looks like the kind of person to destroy a planet. It runs in his family lol.

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By poeticwarrior

@never_give_up said:

Frost looks like the kind of person to destroy a planet. It runs in his family lol.

Still, destroying the planet would do anything to Maggetta when he doesn't need oxygen to survive, and with how durable he is, it wouldn't kill him either. At best, it would force a stalemate, but it wouldn't be a win. In all three conditions, it would be either Maggetta's victory or a stalemate. They have no way to win against Maggetta.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@never_give_up said:

Still, destroying the planet would do anything to Maggetta when he doesn't need oxygen to survive, and with how durable he is, it wouldn't kill him either. At best, it would force a stalemate, but it wouldn't be a win. In all three conditions, it would be either Maggetta's victory or a stalemate. They have no way to win against Maggetta.

How would Maggetta manoeuver in space?

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poeticwarrior: how do you know he doesn't need oxygen? It sure looks like it otherwise all Joao re would be extinguished and that looks like what he runs on

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poeticwarrior: how do you know he doesn't need oxygen? It sure looks like it otherwise all Joao re would be extinguished and that looks like what he runs on

Vegetable was completely exhausted due to the lack of oxygen, Maggetta looks completely fine from it. It doesn't affect him at all. With that low of oxygen, he wouldn't be able to do that level of flames and burst, but he seems to be firing up even more, I don't usually use real world logic with DB manga.

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poeticwarrior said:
@never_give_up said:

How would Maggetta manoeuver in space?

That's why it's stalemate, no one can do anything to anyone, he would just float around in space, but it's not like the other people can do anything to put him down while he's floating in space.

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poeticwarrior: that's because all the oxygen was being Used by Magetta you do realise?

SoWhatsUp435

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poeticwarrior: Then i guess it is a stalemate. Maybe they could pick him up and throw him into outerspace, idk

Avatar image for deactivated-5a2b0053414c5
deactivated-5a2b0053414c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magetta all three

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Magatta , cabba and frost all rounds.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2. Frost, look above.

Frost is NOT stronger than SSJ. When Vegeta fought him he casually one shot him while holding back.

IRHP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magetta had circumstances to help him out which is what made him seem more threatening that he would normally be, I don't see him winning against anybody in a straight fight, so I consider him a non-factor. Assuming nobody knows Frost's poison trick he takes this without question.

If we remove poison from the equation then Cabba is equal to Vegeta, and Vegeta is more or less equal to Goku, and Goku needed to go SSj to handle frost but once he did he slaughtered him, so once Cabba goes SSj he should take Frost just as easily.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magenta if no one insults him.... cabba if they do

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The problem with Maggetta is he has no flight and he was keeping up with Vegeta partially because Vegeta was tired from the heat IIRC. I'd say

• Frost
  • Frost
  • Cabba

I am assuming planetary destruction is allowed. If not than Frost and Maggetta might stalemate in the first 2 rounds unless Maggetta can be poisoned.

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@irhp87 said:

Magetta had circumstances to help him out which is what made him seem more threatening that he would normally be, I don't see him winning against anybody in a straight fight, so I consider him a non-factor. Assuming nobody knows Frost's poison trick he takes this without question.

If we remove poison from the equation then Cabba is equal to Vegeta, and Vegeta is more or less equal to Goku, and Goku needed to go SSj to handle frost but once he did he slaughtered him, so once Cabba goes SSj he should take Frost just as easily.

How would he poison a metal man made of magma? Vegetable can't even dent Magetta, even if he goes super saiyan and goes all out like Vegetable did, he can only pushes Magetta out of the ring, and it was only possible because Vegetable insulted Magetta. The circumstance was to exhaust Vegetable because Magetta can't fly and it's easier to hit Vegetable in a closed space, but none of that affect Magetta's endurance and defense. I see Magetta winning all 3 or stalemate depending on whether Magetta can hit Frost and Cabbage.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By jashro44

@irhp87 said:

How would he poison a metal man made of magma? Vegetable can't even dent Magetta, even if he goes super saiyan and goes all out like Vegetable did, he can only pushes Magetta out of the ring, and it was only possible because Vegetable insulted Magetta. The circumstance was to exhaust Vegetable because Magetta can't fly and it's easier to hit Vegetable in a closed space, but none of that affect Magetta's endurance and defense. I see Magetta winning all 3 or stalemate depending on whether Magetta can hit Frost and Cabbage.

There is no way Frost is not going to insult Magetta.

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without Insults I don't see how they put Megastar down. At best Cabba is on par with SSJ vegeta and at best Frost is maybe 50% of an SSJ the way he got 1 shot. If Meggata can eat Galick Guns and Final Flashes from a trained SSJ who was at a serious enough point he is smashing godly barriers I just don't see them hurting him. Even if they insult him unless he surrenders they still aren't gonna hurt him.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Frocharocha

Magetta for sure all rounds. Cabba is the weakest of the trio. Frost would mostly likely lose to Cabba SSJ after a tough fight. maggeta hold his own agaisn't a seriously vegeta Final flash and punch,

IRHP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without Insults I don't see how they put Megastar down. At best Cabba is on par with SSJ vegeta and at best Frost is maybe 50% of an SSJ the way he got 1 shot. If Meggata can eat Galick Guns and Final Flashes from a trained SSJ who was at a serious enough point he is smashing godly barriers I just don't see them hurting him. Even if they insult him unless he surrenders they still aren't gonna hurt him.

He was "one shot" by Vegeta after taking a beating from Goku. Not much of a feat.

SoWhatsUp435

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By SoWhatsUp435
Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@irhp87: Lol Goku ragdolled him while holding back. His only two showings again SSJs have him getting the floor mopped with his body. His Best showing is against Piccolo and diving into a Base Goku's KHH. So excuse me he got , what, 5 shot by SSJ opponents.

Vegeta himself states Cabba is about equal to him in Base which means even though he is untrained his SSJ should still be similar in power.

Neither of them are doing anything to a combatant, who someone who clearly outclassed them couldnt do anything to with 2 of his best moves.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid82: The first 2 rounds he isn't ssj

Not the point, you claimed Frost is stronger than SSJ, that is purely false.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Magetta for all three rounds. Nothing the team can do will hurt him.

IRHP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By IRHP87

@irhp87: Lol Goku ragdolled him while holding back. His only two showings again SSJs have him getting the floor mopped with his body. His Best showing is against Piccolo and diving into a Base Goku's KHH. So excuse me he got , what, 5 shot by SSJ opponents.

Vegeta himself states Cabba is about equal to him in Base which means even though he is untrained his SSJ should still be similar in power.

Neither of them are doing anything to a combatant, who someone who clearly outclassed them couldnt do anything to with 2 of his best moves.

Goku was holding back in SSj VS Frost? By how much? Where's your proof? Lol.

OverLordArthas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Though the weakest of the 3, there is a scenario where Frost can win if he plays smart.

1. Planet Bust, Cabba may survive the blast but the vacuum of space will take its toll.

2. Once Cabba is defeated by lack of oxygen, Frost only needs to exhaust Mageta's magma reserve by baiting him to fire at him, Since Mageta is clumsily floating in space, his aim would be reduced. If the magma thing is infinite which I doubt cause he drank some before the match, then it is a draw between Frost and Mageta.

I also have doubts if Mageta can use his attacks w/o an atmosphere.

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@irhp87: by the fact that he was just standing there calmly waiting for Frost to get back up and attack him just to knock him back down without moving an inch. Look at every single bystanders face and how they feel sorry for Frost as he gets mollywhopped. By the fact both Goku and Vegeta commented on how they have been holding back the entire time they have been fighting.

SMJA123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Am I missing something how does megetta have planet level durability

SoWhatsUp435

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid82: Oh sry :( typo I meant base form, (why I said base ssj)

IRHP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By IRHP87

@cerberus369616 said:

@irhp87: by the fact that he was just standing there calmly waiting for Frost to get back up and attack him just to knock him back down without moving an inch. Look at every single bystanders face and how they feel sorry for Frost as he gets mollywhopped. By the fact both Goku and Vegeta commented on how they have been holding back the entire time they have been fighting.

Goku being calm doesn't mean he was holding back, and neither does letting Frost get back up; was Goku going easy on Frieza by letting him power-up to 100%? Having your opponent at 100% is what Goku wants and Frost can't do that on his ass, Goku likes a challenge. Also, bystander's faces don't mean anything other than Goku was f***ing his shit up, which doesn't help your point in the least.

Where did Goku state that he was holding back against frost as an SSj1, and by how much? He was only holding back in the sense that he wasn't SSj2, SSj3, or SSjB. Start coming up with a better argument than "bystander's faces" if you're going to reply, please.

CryoModeste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Magetta is non-factor here. Real matchup is Frost vs Cabba

If Frost have his poison needles he should win