• 126 results
#51 Posted by EmperorThanos- (16053 posts) - - Show Bio

@watcher5000: Over regular SSJ? Yes I do. It took 3 SSJs to kill him in the end

Avatar image for dragonvegeta123
#52 Posted by Dragonvegeta123 (328 posts) - - Show Bio
#53 Posted by Skrskr (3352 posts) - - Show Bio

@ricky33: yes he was, it takes place before the buu saga where vegeta tells him and everyone else notes how rusty he is. That is an indisputable fact.

How would gotenks wreck cabba when base vegeta beat the brakes off of him?

Cabba made vegeta transform, why is so unreal that cabba would be stronger than dbz ultimate gohan? Not current ultimate gohan obviously it's already stated he's stronger than he's ever been.

U6 sayains have high power in base mode since they never discovered ssj, base mode cabba was equal to ssj vegeta, this is an on panel fact. Not blind assumption

#54 Posted by Ricky33 (21 posts) - - Show Bio

@skrskr: Because copy vegeta was all powered up and had god essence when he fought gotenks. base vegeta without god essence is the one who fought cabba.

#55 Posted by CaptFalcon725 (1165 posts) - - Show Bio

Cabba is practically featless. His only "feats" are in sparring sessions. Nobody's tried to kill him yet...no, not even Kale because Kale was probably going to burn through her power at some point...the fact that she came out of her LSSJ form involuntarily shows that she would have burned out, and LSSJ isn't supposed to do that.

Broly wins all day every day.

#56 Edited by Skrskr (3352 posts) - - Show Bio

@ricky33: copy vegeta didn't power up until goku showed up, he outclassed gotenks without any effort.

They would have been dead if the copy didn't have some kind of love for trunks.

Copy vegeta definitley wasn't using blue level of power to fight gotenks because he powered up significantly to fight goku, so either purple vegeta was using base, ssj, or ssj2 levels of power and even if you go for the highball of him using ssj2 to beat gotenks ssj1 cabba in his first encounter pushed vegeta to use ssj2 which is on panel better than anything broly did, unless you think gohan from movie 10 could beat current vegeta in ssj2 which would be impossible because even before vegeta got the god ki he got a huge boost against beerus in their first fight.

Why wouldn't vegeta have god ki against cabba?

#57 Posted by AlexTheBoss (17001 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos said:
@wafflecone72 said:

@alextheboss: LOL what gohan isn't even that weak. Tagoma was stated to be as strong as his prime state. Also that isn't good evidence. Cabba one shots with little difficulty. This is pretty one sided with on good arguments on broly's end.

Tagom being as strong as his prime state means nothing. Gohan had to go ssj against Barry.

Cabba is just a regular super saiyan. Probably just stronger than Buu saga ssj. Which Broly stomps with ease.

DBS power scaling is broken. There is no point in going by it.

you put broly above super saiyans from the buu saga?

Regular ssj? yes. Movie 10 takes place during the buu saga era. Broly was stomping ssj2 Gohan who is at least around ssj Goku level. Not to mention at the end of the movie Goku came back from the dead to help with the kamehameha. It took ssj Goku, ssj2 Gohan, and ssj Goten to overpower Broly.

#58 Posted by webinyoureye11 (5523 posts) - - Show Bio

Come on guys, broly couldn't even 1 shot any of the z fighters in the movies. Yet ssj2 gohan was one spotting cell juniors who were comparable to ssj vegeta and trunks. And now he can beat someone who ssj3 gotenks cant even hurt?

#59 Posted by XLR87T3 (9712 posts) - - Show Bio

The one that destroy galaxy on panel win

Head-canon, BS power leveling, and deceitfully faulty logic dictates that a mere multi-planet buster/solar system tier character is somehow more powerful than a guy who can destroy an entire galaxy in 8 seconds, and needed plot devices to be defeated due to being way too powerful (I'm dissapointed that Bleach failed to use the same strategy for Yhwach).

#60 Posted by Godren (3653 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly and quite easily to.He can even bust the planet and survive (Ki shield).Cabba only has scaling while Broly destroyed the Southern Galaxy.Hell the new chick that looks like Broly was going to kill him.

#61 Posted by grappolo (2962 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly, way better feats.

#62 Edited by Raziel2014 (1256 posts) - - Show Bio

lets get things straight, SSJ1, SSj2, form are all exactly the same PL tier since Cell saga/Buu Arc, Saiyans Base forms have already hit bottleneck if you watch all the fights recently, Gohan Vs goku, Vegeta vs trunks, goku vs trunks, vegeta vs cabba, and a few others, all these fights point out that all saiyans will hit a cap without transformation, this is why Goku and vegeta learned God Ki in the first place to take SSJ transformation to the next level, saiyans power does not come from base forms it comes from transformations, for example piccolo is SSj2 tier can easily beat gohan in SSj1 and match him in SSj2, so if its base gohan he would get stomps to oblivion, and gohan and goku were almost even matched, by the looks of things gokus base should be several millions higher than gohan but that is all, so there is no way base cabba can even remotely hurt brolly, in fact these saiyans from the other universe already have base forms much higher than Goku and gohan during Android arc and even Cell Arc to some extent this is why they can go SSj1 easily because they have long surpass the requirements for it, goku needed 3mil Base PL and anger to turn into SSj1, vegeta needed 3-5mil and anger, Goku without a doubt can become stronger in base form but he never uses God Ki in base form and the anime seems to have just remove the fact that Base form + god ki= SSJG Red, SSj1 + God KI= SSJB.

So cabba in base form gets stomp by brolly hard

and even in SSj1 form he is no match since LSSJ is the same as SSj2.

#63 Posted by AlexTheBoss (17001 posts) - - Show Bio

Come on guys, broly couldn't even 1 shot any of the z fighters in the movies. Yet ssj2 gohan was one spotting cell juniors who were comparable to ssj vegeta and trunks. And now he can beat someone who ssj3 gotenks cant even hurt?

There is no proof ssj3 Gotenks can't hurt Cabba. Imo ssj3 Gotensk would stomp Cabba.

Goku and Vegeta tend to have fluctuating power levels throughout the series. They can't really be used as a benchmark. Also Vegeta showed he was leagues above Cabba when Cabba's punch hit Vegeta right in the head and did nothing.

#64 Posted by webinyoureye11 (5523 posts) - - Show Bio

@webinyoureye11 said:

There is no proof ssj3 Gotenks can't hurt Cabba. Imo ssj3 Gotensk would stomp Cabba.

Goku and Vegeta tend to have fluctuating power levels throughout the series. They can't really be used as a benchmark. Also Vegeta showed he was leagues above Cabba when Cabba's punch hit Vegeta right in the head and did nothing.

TBH, I don't follow dragonball super. But I have seen the fights, and I disagree with you

Here you can see copy vegeta stomping ssj 3 gotenks

No Caption Provided

Even vegeta compared himself to the copy

No Caption Provided

And copy vegeta was pushing back Goku

No Caption Provided

That is all the proof I need that base Goku and Vegeta are >>> ssj3 Gotenks. And I don't think Broly is stronger than super buu due to the fact that he lost to beings weaker than ssj 3 Goku

Now here you can see that Cabba does manage to hurt Vegeta with a punch:

No Caption Provided

And then the 2 have a beam clash where Vegeta never manages to overpower Cabba

No Caption Provided

And if Vegeta was stronger than Cabba in base, I see no reason why he would transform at all

#65 Posted by Skrskr (3352 posts) - - Show Bio
#66 Posted by webinyoureye11 (5523 posts) - - Show Bio
#67 Posted by AlexTheBoss (17001 posts) - - Show Bio

@webinyoureye11:

Yet base Goku loses to Buu in a recent episode and has to goes ssj to fight ssj Gohan. He is even forced to go ssj against Krillin. Is Krillin stronger than ssj3 Gotenks now?

No Caption Provided

And if Vegeta was stronger than Cabba in base, I see no reason why he would transform at all

He was testing out Cabba. Vegeta also wen SSB against Cabba even though he didn't need to.

#68 Posted by webinyoureye11 (5523 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: Yet base Goku loses to Buu in a recent episode and has to goes ssj to fight ssj Gohan. He is even forced to go ssj against Krillin. Is Krillin stronger than ssj3 Gotenks now?

You make it sound like everyone is as weak as they were in DBZ. Has everyone not been training? Didn't Buu get skinny from training? And hell, if Krillin really did force Goku to transform, that would imply he is stronger than ssj 3 gotenks from the copy vegeta fight at least.

Unless you're saying that it's flat out impossible for Krillin to be that strong. In which case, perhaps you can tell me your reasons why

He was testing out Cabba. Vegeta also wen SSB against Cabba even though he didn't need to.

He turned SSB to show Cabba what he had to look forward to if he trained hard enough. But other than that, there wasn't a clear winner until Vegeta turned SSB

Avatar image for dragonvegeta123
#69 Posted by Dragonvegeta123 (328 posts) - - Show Bio

It's weird how cabba knows the galick gun

#70 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18249 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: I forgot about movie ten when I had asked but I don't think gohan was ssj2 in that movie

#71 Posted by AlexTheBoss (17001 posts) - - Show Bio

@webinyoureye11:

You make it sound like everyone is as weak as they were in DBZ. Has everyone not been training?

They aren't that much stronger tbh.

Didn't Buu get skinny from training?

Yes, which I would say possibly made him around Super Buu level at best. He literally only trained for a day, so that's already pushing it.

And hell, if Krillin really did force Goku to transform, that would imply he is stronger than ssj 3 gotenks from the copy vegeta fight at least.

Or maybe Goku and Vegeta can access god ki in their base forms if they want to? There is still the saiyan beyond god theory.

Unless you're saying that it's flat out impossible for Krillin to be that strong.

It is impossible.

In which case, perhaps you can tell me your reasons why

Base Goku has always been stronger than Krillin. After all his years of training and zenkais Beerus still confirmed base Goku was weaker than Frieza in the begging of the BoG arc. If it wasn't for the god boost and Whis training his base could still be weaker than Frieza. Which makes Krillin, someone who literally stopped training for an extended period of time, reaching anywhere close to ssj3 Gotenks level in that short period of time, pretty much impossible.

EVEN ROSHI PUSHED BASE GOKU.

No Caption Provided

Super has different writers working on it every episode. Some of them seem to have different views on how strong certain characters should be.

Powerscaling is impossible in Super. Power is solely based off of the plot.

#72 Posted by AlexTheBoss (17001 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: I forgot about movie ten when I had asked but I don't think gohan was ssj2 in that movie

I'm pretty sure he was supposed to be ssj2, though it's one of those things where you can't be 100%, same with the Dabura fight. Either way it should put Broly above regular buu saga ssj. I mean they way he dominated everyone in movie 8 is proof enough. It was already stated that ssj Goku/Vegeta were still weaker than ssj2 teen Gohan until they themselves went ssj2, so that means they really didn't get that much stronger since the Cell games.

#73 Posted by webinyoureye11 (5523 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: They aren't that much stronger tbh.

Based on?

Yes, which I would say possibly made him around Super Buu level at best. He literally only trained for a day, so that's already pushing it.

And freeza went from android 19/20 level to god level in a few months. I admit I got this point from seth the programmer on youtube, but he made a good point that if freeza can do it in months, it's not impossible for a being millions of times stronger than him to get similar results from training.

Or maybe Goku and Vegeta can access god ki in their base forms if they want to? There is still the saiyan beyond god theory.

So now you are making the case that they can control their ki, but only when it supports your theory?

It is impossible.

Or maybe Goku was holding back

Base Goku has always been stronger than Krillin. After all his years of training and zenkais Beerus still confirmed base Goku was weaker than Frieza in the begging of the BoG arc. If it wasn't for the god boost and Whis training his base could still be weaker than Frieza. Which makes Krillin, someone who literally stopped training for an extended period of time, reaching anywhere close to ssj3 Gotenks level in that short period of time, pretty much impossible.

Well I never said for sure he was, but everyone in super has gotten ridiculous boosts

EVEN ROSHI PUSHED BASE GOKU.

Case in point. How could someone weaker than Nappa, even come close to pressing someone who should be a million times stronger?

Powerscaling is impossible in Super. Power is solely based off of the plot.

Just like the magical punch that took out Broly right? Cause super saiyan Goku needs the miniscule amount of energy from a few half dead warriors in order to to 1 shot someone who was stomping everyone at the same time.

#74 Posted by AlexTheBoss (17001 posts) - - Show Bio

@webinyoureye11:

Based on?

The seven year gap between the Cell and Buu saga. Everyone was training hard but ssj Goku and Vegeta were both weaker than ssj2 Gohan during the Cell games. At that was after Vegeta got the majin boost. Piccolo was weaker than the supreme Kai, who was weaker than Dabura, who was equal to Cell. So if 7 years of hard training only made Piccolo go from 17 level to not even perfect Cell level, and Goku couldn't even surpass ssj2 teen Gohan in his ssj form, then they aren't getting much stronger. Also the fact Beerus confirmed base Goku was still weaker than Frieza even in the BoG arc.

And freeza went from android 19/20 level to god level in a few months. I admit I got this point from seth the programmer on youtube, but he made a good point that if freeza can do it in months, it's not impossible for a being millions of times stronger than him to get similar results from training.

Seth goes crazy with power scaling. Frieza probably only got a couple hundred times stronger from his training (and he only gained that much because he never trained before, it's called noob gainz), but what pushed him to god level was he got a new transformation. Without his golden transformation he is only buu saga tier.

So now you are making the case that they can control their ki, but only when it supports your theory?

I never said they couldn't control their ki?

Or maybe Goku was holding back

In my head canon he was, but the animation showed him struggling. I also don't think 17 is SSB level even though the anime shows otherwise.

Well I never said for sure he was, but everyone in super has gotten ridiculous boosts

I agree with you there.

Case in point. How could someone weaker than Nappa, even come close to pressing someone who should be a million times stronger?

That's what I'm saying. Plot>logic.

Just like the magical punch that took out Broly right? Cause super saiyan Goku needs the miniscule amount of energy from a few half dead warriors in order to to 1 shot someone who was stomping everyone at the same time.

Plot punch.

If we go by plot Broly would win just like Kale.

#75 Posted by webinyoureye11 (5523 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: The seven year gap between the Cell and Buu saga. Everyone was training hard but ssj Goku and Vegeta were both weaker than ssj2 Gohan during the Cell games.

I don't remember this being stated or implied

At that was after Vegeta got the majin boost. Piccolo was weaker than the supreme Kai, who was weaker than Dabura, who was equal to Cell.

None of this was stated. Piccolo knew who the supreme Kai was, and could have forfeited out of respect. Dabura may have been on Cell's level, but even supreme Kai did better against fat Buu than both ssj 2 Gohan and majin Dabura

Also the fact Beerus confirmed base Goku was still weaker than Frieza even in the BoG arc.

Was this while Goku had his god ki?

Frieza probably only got a couple hundred times stronger from his training (and he only gained that much because he never trained before, it's called noob gainz), but what pushed him to god level was he got a new transformation. Without his golden transformation he is only buu saga tier.

And what proof do you have that Goku wasn't using god ki when he fought final form freeza in base?

Either way, all this doesn't really matter cause my initial point is that ssj 3 gotenks couldn't do jack to copy vegeta who was more or less equal to base Goku. So that puts both of the saiyans at stronger than Buu was in base

#76 Posted by AlexTheBoss (17001 posts) - - Show Bio

@webinyoureye11:

I don't remember this being stated or implied

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

None of this was stated. Piccolo knew who the supreme Kai was, and could have forfeited out of respect. Dabura may have been on Cell's level, but even supreme Kai did better against fat Buu than both ssj 2 Gohan and majin Dabura

I'm pretty sure the supreme kai said he couldn't beat Dabura on his own.

Was this while Goku had his god ki?

no

And what proof do you have that Goku wasn't using god ki when he fought final form freeza in base?

If there is such a thing as using god ki in base, I think he was using it on Frieza. it's the only way to explain

Piccolo<<<first form Frieza

Piccolo<final form Frost

base Goku=final form Frieza

base Goku<final form Frost

going off of Piccolo, Frieza>>>Frost. Going off of Goku Frost>>Frieza. It's a mess unless accept Goku used god ki against Frieza and not Frost. though using god ki on and off in base is never stated in the show, which is why i'm not sure if it should be used.

Either way, all this doesn't really matter cause my initial point is that ssj 3 gotenks couldn't do jack to copy vegeta who was more or less equal to base Goku. So that puts both of the saiyans at stronger than Buu was in base

I agree their bases are buu tier now. But I don't think Cabba's is. You really think two saiyans with multiple years of training with Whis, got multiple zenkais, have god ki, ect. would be equal to a saiyan who never went through hardship and didn't even unlock ssj without help?

I have Cabba at around Buu saga saiyan level, which is also really strong for someone like him.

Though another problem is literally everyone in DBS is in the same tier of strength, lol. Pretty much anybody can fight anybody at this point.

#77 Posted by webinyoureye11 (5523 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: I'm pretty sure the supreme kai said he couldn't beat Dabura on his own.

Even if that was stated, he prolly meant that he was unsure about beating Dabura as well as babidi. He still had a better showing against Buu than Gohan and Dabura

going off of Piccolo, Frieza>>>Frost. Going off of Goku Frost>>Frieza. It's a mess unless accept Goku used god ki against Frieza and not Frost. though using god ki on and off in base is never stated in the show, which is why i'm not sure if it should be used

But didn't Piccolo and Gohan train after RoF? And if Piccolo was a match for frost, he wouldn't have been running around the whole time charging his SBC. Frost was definitely stronger, but there's not enough for me to say how much.

I agree their bases are buu tier now. But I don't think Cabba's is. You really think two saiyans with multiple years of training with Whis, got multiple zenkais, have god ki, ect. would be equal to a saiyan who never went through hardship and didn't even unlock ssj without help?

Honestly, I do believe it. It happened whether we like it or not. If Vegeta was so much more powerful, he shouldn't have gotten hit once, or taken damage, or had an equal beam clash with Cabba. So at the very least Cabba is comparable

Is it possible that Vegeta was suppressing himself? Yes it is. But then you can make that same point about Goku when he fought Krillin and Roshi. Either way, there's more reason to believe Cabba is comparable to Vegeta than there is to believe he is significantly weaker than someone like ssj 3 gotenks

Avatar image for superdragonfly9
#78 Posted by SuperDragonfly9 (1087 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah SSJ Cabba is at least as strong or a little less stronger than SSJ3 Gotenks in Boo Saga.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5
#79 Edited by deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5 (1472 posts) - - Show Bio

By wonky powerscaling Cabba

By feats the Mad Saiyan wins

#80 Edited by AlexTheBoss (17001 posts) - - Show Bio

@webinyoureye11:

Even if that was stated, he prolly meant that he was unsure about beating Dabura as well as babidi. He still had a better showing against Buu than Gohan and Dabura

Piccolo was definitely weaker than Gohan though, and Gohan was equal with Dabura.

But didn't Piccolo and Gohan train after RoF? And if Piccolo was a match for frost, he wouldn't have been running around the whole time charging his SBC. Frost was definitely stronger, but there's not enough for me to say how much.

Ya they trained, but in the RoF arc Piccolo was so weak he couldn't even phase Tagoma. Tagoma even implied base Gohan was stronger than Piccolo, and base Gohan should logically be weaker than Namek Frieza. Imo Piccolo was nerfed in the RoF arc though. Maybe he spent too much time babysitting, lol.

Honestly, I do believe it. It happened whether we like it or not. If Vegeta was so much more powerful, he shouldn't have gotten hit once, or taken damage, or had an equal beam clash with Cabba. So at the very least Cabba is comparable

they also seemed even in ssj form, but then all of a sudden Cabba couldn't even phase Vegeta. And if their ssj forms have the same multiplier, then that should mean base Vegeta is also stronger than base Cabba.

Is it possible that Vegeta was suppressing himself? Yes it is. But then you can make that same point about Goku when he fought Krillin and Roshi. Either way, there's more reason to believe Cabba is comparable to Vegeta than there is to believe he is significantly weaker than someone like ssj 3 gotenks

That's what I'm saying. I'm saying either Goku and Vegeta are constantly suppressing themselves, or their power just fluctuates based on the plot.

I could possibly see ssj Cabba winning this, but not base Cabba.

#81 Posted by webinyoureye11 (5523 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: Ya they trained, but in the RoF arc Piccolo was so weak he couldn't even phase Tagoma. Tagoma even implied base Gohan was stronger than Piccolo, and base Gohan should logically be weaker than Namek Frieza. Imo Piccolo was nerfed in the RoF arc though. Maybe he spent too much time babysitting, lol.

And when he fought Frost, he put a hole through the barrier that held up to everything prior. And there is no way Gohan was that weak. Unless you are saying that Freeza was 1/50th the power required to get Goku's attention from the other side of the universe

they also seemed even in ssj form, but then all of a sudden Cabba couldn't even phase Vegeta. And if their ssj forms have the same multiplier, then that should mean base Vegeta is also stronger than base Cabba.

That is a good point that I forgot about.

That's what I'm saying. I'm saying either Goku and Vegeta are constantly suppressing themselves, or their power just fluctuates based on the plot.

Yeah, after rewatching the fight, Vegeta was definitely holding back.

I could possibly see ssj Cabba winning this, but not base Cabba.

I agree with this

#82 Posted by AlexTheBoss (17001 posts) - - Show Bio

@webinyoureye11:

And when he fought Frost, he put a hole through the barrier that held up to everything prior.

Ya, but that was with the special beam canon, which has high piercing power.

And there is no way Gohan was that weak. Unless you are saying that Freeza was 1/50th the power required to get Goku's attention from the other side of the universe

I'm not quite sure what you are saying here. There is no way to measure how much energy is needed to sense someone from a certain distance. Gohan using ssj at full power in the RoF arc is almost definitely weaker than perfect Cell, and his base should most definitely be weaker than 100% Frieza. The only thing here that doesn't make sense is how weak Piccolo is, but I think the most likely scenario is the writers messed up. Toriyama's script said Gohan was the strongest there, but when he said that he probably mean including ssj, while it seemed the toei writers interpreted it as base Gohan.

Here is my theory on the Piccolo thing in the RoF arc. He lost his training partners (Gohan stopped training and Goku went to Whis) and started to slack off and get soft as shown him being a baby sitter. As shown recently Goku got rusty and got hurt by a bullet just for not training for a few months. Piccolo also had his weighted clothes on the whole time during the arc, while in the U6 fight he took them off. It has also been shown recently that Piccolo is around equal with a ssj2 Gohan. Keep in mind that this Gohan is even stronger than RoF Gohan. If Piccolo was constantly training his growth should be linear, however he seems to have a sudden jump when he actually has to train again for something and gets a real partner. So it would make much more sense if he lost his mojo and just gained it back quickly, plus getting even stronger, than him always getting stronger, and then all of a sudden getting 100x stronger for no reason.

#83 Posted by cooljammy18 (2342 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly wrecks him like Kale did.

#84 Posted by webinyoureye11 (5523 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss:

What I'm saying is that the only times someones ki can be sensed from that far away is when Goku went ssj 3, and Gohan powered up to mystic levels in DBZ. I'm also assuming that the planet Whis and Beerus live on is even further away from the Supreme Kai's world

Another point is that unless Freeza learned ki control, his power should have been at max for his form. And the fact that Goku couldn't sense Freeza but he could sense Gohan makes ssj Gohan stronger than even ssj 3 IMO

#85 Posted by AlexTheBoss (17001 posts) - - Show Bio

@webinyoureye11: Except Goku sensed ssj kid Trunks from Beerus' place in the Black arc, so that throws that theory out the window.

Frieza has always known ki control. This is made clear in the Namek arc. And first form Frieza just stomped ssj Gohan, so first form Frieza>ssj Gohan

#88 Posted by randomposter (63 posts) - - Show Bio

Base Cabba=<Base Vegeta>>>SSJ3 Gotenks>>>LSSJ Broly

#89 Posted by XLR87T3 (9712 posts) - - Show Bio

By wonky powerscaling Cabba

By feats the Mad Saiyan wins

It's funny how on a website that values feats over all else, DBZ threads can have a character blow up an entire galaxy in less than 10 seconds on-screen and the entire thread will be people still thinking that powerscaling means anything at all in conjunction with other characters who are star-busters at best. I usually don't notice this, but now I know for a fact that you're British :)

#90 Edited by deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5 (1472 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlr87t3:

Exactly

What happened here buddy

No Caption Provided

"I usually don't notice this, but now I know for a fact that you're British :)"

Im everything

#91 Edited by MainJP (5886 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly glances at him.

#92 Posted by XLR87T3 (9712 posts) - - Show Bio

@theonlytruth: There's a bug on this website that messes up my posts whenever I try to quote anyone. That's why those posts look like crap

#93 Edited by deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5 (1472 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlr87t3: oh alright i was just curious, thought you were using mobile comicvine

#94 Edited by XLR87T3 (9712 posts) - - Show Bio

@theonlytruth: But...I am using mobile comicvine. I'm on my cell phone 90% of the time.

#95 Posted by Ricky33 (21 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly stomp, just like Kale did to ss2 goku. If Broly was canon, he would do more damage than Kale did in ep 100.

Lssj, berserk are the same shit. So Broly and Kale >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>cabba

#96 Posted by King_Majestros (1929 posts) - - Show Bio

Cabba wins both rounds.

#97 Edited by Adam_Taurus (766 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Broly stomps

Round 2: Broly wins but not a stomp

Now, super saiyan 2 Cabba will likely beat Broly in a mid-high difficulty fight.

Oh, for those of you saying that Cabba= Vegeta base form, Vegeta was clearly holding back against Cabba; It showed when Vegeta swatted away Cabba’s hail of ki blasts like nothing. Vegeta was TRAINING CABBA. Otherwise Cabba wouldve died from Vegeta’s SSJB punch

#98 Posted by MorbusGrav (1178 posts) - - Show Bio
#99 Posted by Gaoron (8297 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly stomps both

#100 Posted by Slade-Prime (1272 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly stomps both, cabba is not equla to base vegeta, this is recently evident with the fight between base goku and ss2 caulifla who he was literally dicking on before she adpated, then he goes ss2 and he's stronger because his base is stronger. and cabba stated that caulifla is stronger than him.