• 126 results
#1 Posted by Frocharocha (6216 posts) - - Show Bio

Title says all. Which of the two sayains are more powerful?

Round 1;

-regular Cabba.

Round 2:

-Super Sayain Cabba.

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

#2 Posted by Stefano (2512 posts) - - Show Bio

Base Cabba stomps. He matched DBS base Vegeta who is MUCH more powerful then LSSJ Broly. When Cabba went ssj he did put up a fight but his obvious lack of control and experience with the transformation caused him to burn out very quickly. Nonetheless, his base form would be more than enough to stomp broly.

I really do not get why people match Broly with ridiculously stronger opponents, he (at his strongest) was defeated by one ssj2 and two ssj1. Broly is not at all impressive, by the end of the Buu saga Goku, Gohan and anyone of buu’s forms would be able to beat Broly.

#3 Posted by HitTheAssasin (7678 posts) - - Show Bio

Base Cabba stomps.He was keeping up with base Vegeta who was solidly above SSJ3 Gotenks who would stomp Broly.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a2b0053414c5
#4 Posted by deactivated-5a2b0053414c5 (8165 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly's power is maximum, therefore he wins. :T

#5 Posted by decaf_wizard (16736 posts) - - Show Bio

Base Cabba stomps.He was keeping up with base Vegeta who was solidly above SSJ3 Gotenks who would stomp Broly.

#6 Posted by Frocharocha (6216 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe Vegeta was holding himself and pretending to be being beaten so he could train Caba to become SS1.

#7 Edited by Kyoji (547 posts) - - Show Bio

The thing i don't understand is how people bash GT for lack of destructive feats, but DBS doesn't have destructive feats either.

Because of that, feat wise, Broly is above a lot of the DBZ and DBS cast. How do we know that Cabba is durable enough to survive planet destroying blasts from Broly?

#8 Posted by Hypnos0929 (6332 posts) - - Show Bio

If Cabba doesn't have a heart attack by looking at Broly's size and muscle mass he should win. Though who knows Broly became SS2 level with a single Zenkai boost, he might just blow up the planet and leave

#9 Posted by Frocharocha (6216 posts) - - Show Bio

@kyoji said:

The thing i don't understand is how people bash GT for lack of destructive feats, but DBS doesn't have destructive feats either.

Because of that, feat wise, Broly is above a lot of the DBZ and DBS cast. How do we know that Cabba is durable enough to survive planet destroying blasts from Broly?

It was stated multiple times that the majority of DBz characters, such as Goku and Vegeta cannot survive planet explosions blasts... Sadly.

#10 Posted by Stefano (2512 posts) - - Show Bio

@hittheassasin said:

I believe Vegeta was holding himself and pretending to be being beaten so he could train Caba to become SS1.

Vegeta was talking to himself when he stated they were evenly matched in base form. If he was holding back why would be point out something untrue to himself.

Avatar image for majinblackheart
#11 Posted by MajinBlackheart (9214 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't believe I'm coming to his aid, but Broly both rounds. Enough with the make believe base power ups.

#12 Posted by EmperorThanos- (15789 posts) - - Show Bio

@kyoji said:

A ton of people (myself included), bashed the last arc for the lack of destructive feats. Prior to that we just had a tournament which took place in an planet between dimensions protected by Vados. While we Frieza destroy a planet by just pressing on it during the ROF saga. And the Beerus saga was full of feats.

#13 Posted by EmperorThanos- (15789 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't believe I'm coming to his aid, but Broly both rounds. Enough with the make believe base power ups.

This. There is too much evidence that contradicts to whole base god thing.

#14 Posted by Stefano (2512 posts) - - Show Bio

Even with no power ups base Vegeta (who was equally matched with base cabba) is well above anyone broly has fought. Cabba would wreck broly.

#15 Edited by wafflecone72 (1103 posts) - - Show Bio

@frocharocha: Base cabba godstomps. Mismatch. On the other hand we need to tell him to think of the bloodline for broly's rule 63 equivalent.

#16 Edited by AlexTheBoss (16382 posts) - - Show Bio

@stefano said:

Base Cabba stomps. He matched DBS base Vegeta who is MUCH more powerful then LSSJ Broly. When Cabba went ssj he did put up a fight but his obvious lack of control and experience with the transformation caused him to burn out very quickly. Nonetheless, his base form would be more than enough to stomp broly.

I really do not get why people match Broly with ridiculously stronger opponents, he (at his strongest) was defeated by one ssj2 and two ssj1. Broly is not at all impressive, by the end of the Buu saga Goku, Gohan and anyone of buu’s forms would be able to beat Broly.

@hittheassasin said:

@decaf_wizard said:
@hittheassasin said:

@wafflecone72 said:

@frocharocha: Base cabba godstomps. Mismatch. On the other hand we need to tell him to think of the bloodline for broly's rule 63 equivalent.

It seems you have been tricked by Dragon Ball Super's messed up power scaling. Current Gohan who is weaker than ever also matched base Goku and ssj Goku in one of the recent episodes, yet ssj Gohan was stomped by first form Frieza. The only logical explanation is Goku and Vegeta hold back a lot when fighting weaker opponents.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#17 Edited by AlexTheBoss (16382 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly stomps. The hype of the universe 6 fighters needs to stop. None of them besides Hit are stronger than Buu. That's why they wrote Buu out of the tournament and we will most likely see this in the upcoming arc.

#18 Posted by wafflecone72 (1103 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: LOL what gohan isn't even that weak. Tagoma was stated to be as strong as his prime state. Also that isn't good evidence. Cabba one shots with little difficulty. @jashro44@jedixman. This is pretty one sided with on good arguments on broly's end.

#19 Posted by Nefarious (35646 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly. He has been shown to manhandle Super Saiyans on the fly.

#20 Edited by EmperorThanos- (15789 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: LOL what gohan isn't even that weak. Tagoma was stated to be as strong as his prime state. Also that isn't good evidence. Cabba one shots with little difficulty. This is pretty one sided with on good arguments on broly's end.

Tagom being as strong as his prime state means nothing. Gohan had to go ssj against Barry.

Cabba is just a regular super saiyan. Probably just stronger than Buu saga ssj. Which Broly stomps with ease.

DBS power scaling is broken. There is no point in going by it.

#21 Posted by IceDemonKing (9979 posts) - - Show Bio

i love supers messed up scaling it gets people to use feats more

on topic i'll take broly maybe? Cabba could win it but im not to sure.

#22 Edited by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly wins both rounds. Toei's egregiously flawed power scaling should be completely ignored at this point.

#23 Edited by AlexTheBoss (16382 posts) - - Show Bio

@wafflecone72 said:

@alextheboss: LOL what gohan isn't even that weak. Tagoma was stated to be as strong as his prime state. Also that isn't good evidence. Cabba one shots with little difficulty. @jashro44@jedixman. This is pretty one sided with on good arguments on broly's end.

I'm pretty sure they meant that Tagoma was said to possibly as current Gohan's max, not prime Gohan. And use logic please. If Tagoma is equal with Gohan's max, then why would he get stomped by a weakened Gohan?

@emperorthanos:

No Caption Provided

#24 Posted by wafflecone72 (1103 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos:

Tagom being as strong as his prime state means nothing. Gohan had to go ssj against Barry.

Cabba is just a regular super saiyan. Probably just stronger than Buu saga ssj. Which Broly stomps with ease.

Vegeta manhandled ssj3 gotenks pre black arc in base. Which is much stronger than cabba. He stomps hard.

#25 Posted by wafflecone72 (1103 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: I'm pretty sure they meant that Tagoma was said to possibly as current Gohan's max, not prime Gohan. And use logic please. If Tagoma is equal with Gohan's max, then why would he get stomped by a weakened Gohan?

Possibly? I need more evidence to consider why this isn't a mismatch.

#26 Posted by majin77 (430 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly blows himself up.

#27 Posted by Revan- (7959 posts) - - Show Bio

Ends in sex.

#28 Posted by AlexTheBoss (16382 posts) - - Show Bio

@wafflecone72:

Piccolo almost beat final form Frost. final form Frost is stronger than base Cabba. Broly would still beat Piccolo. There you go.

#29 Posted by wafflecone72 (1103 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: How would Broly still beat piccolo? He only lost due to plot.

#30 Posted by josephgomes619 (3789 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by Saiyan77 (2135 posts) - - Show Bio

That Vegeta in Universe 6 arc could have been holding back a lot of his power and I don't believe Base Cabba could beat Brolly but SSJ Cabba wins like before Base Vegeta in stronger than Buutenks

#32 Posted by Stefano (2512 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly. He has been shown to manhandle Super Saiyans on the fly.

He can only manhandle pre buu saga super saiyains. so what is the point in bringing that up. You’re assuming the z-fighters stayed on the same level as they were when they fought broly.

Vegeta stated he was evenly matched against cabba when they were both in their base form. Vegeta at this point is far superior to anyone broly has fought.

Universe 6 Vegeta Base >= Cabba Base >>>>> ssj2 Gohan, ssj 1 Goku, ssj1 goten (pre buu saga, the time the movie takes place) > Broly

Avatar image for majinblackheart
#33 Edited by MajinBlackheart (9214 posts) - - Show Bio

@stefano said:
@jloneblackheart said:

Even with no power ups base Vegeta (who was equally matched with base cabba) is well above anyone broly has fought. Cabba would wreck broly.

I disagree. They are most certainly not above SSJ2 in base.

#34 Posted by Ricky33 (21 posts) - - Show Bio

You guys drunk? So now skinny cabba is a universal threat like Broly was? Are you serious?? Let see cabba blow up a planet or some shit first before comparing him to a multi solar system buster. Lssj broly godstomp cabba, not even a question.

#35 Posted by EmperorThanos- (15789 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly

#36 Posted by Skrskr (3189 posts) - - Show Bio

@ricky33: broly was a universal threat over time, he still got beat by a ssj1 and then lost to a rusty ssj2 gohan in his return.

Purple base vegeta washed ssj3 gotenks like nothing, cabba was pressing ssj vegeta.

Broly gets rekt, and then female broke rekts him too for lulz

#37 Posted by webinyoureye11 (5483 posts) - - Show Bio

Cabba definitely wins

#38 Posted by Saiyan77 (2135 posts) - - Show Bio

By feats Brolly wins this but powerscaling and how strong DBS Base Vegeta is that Cabba possibly made the Saiyan prince go SSJ in a fight but I say Cabba possibly is stronger than movie Brolly

#39 Posted by Ricky33 (21 posts) - - Show Bio

@skrskr: future Trunk gathered the energy of couple people to beat god zamasu. So by your logic, future trunk > God samazu > ssb goku = ssb vegeta?????

Broly never lost to a rusty ssj2. The ssj2 from movie 10 trained, and broly beat him. Broly only lost because goku and goten assisted gohan. And he was also distracted by Trunk.

#40 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@ricky33: Trunks gathered the energy of Goku, Vegeta and a couple other people to kill a Zamasu who had already been weakened by getting stomped by Vegito and had no immortality.

#41 Posted by Cerberus369616 (2174 posts) - - Show Bio

This all really hinges on one feat. If you buy the base Vegeta is >>>>> SSJ3 Gotenks then Cabba should stomp. If you on the other hand think the scene was pure filler then Broly should stomp.

What makes the most sense to me is that Goku and Vegeta can use God Ki in base without using Super Saiyan and it allows them to fight at a much higher level while still appearing to be in Base. No serious evidence, just a theory but it makes sense. When Vegeta fought Cabba I doubt he was using God ki, So I highly doubt either base or SSj Cabba would be able to take M10 Broly. On the other Hand since the Vegeta fighting Gotenks was a clone and didn't have quite the same attachment to his son He probably didn't hold back like Vegeta would and had no problem using God Ki letting him mop up Gotenks. It also explains why Goku was able to keep up with Beerus in base.

If this isn't the case we also have no idea if Cloning amped Vegeta's base form or not since it wasn't actually Vegeta no selling Gotenks. The scene causes more problems than it helps in terms of scaling unless your the kinda DB fan who takes whatever feats he can get just to say how strong the characters are.

Anyway, Broly should win and rather handidly.

#42 Posted by jasonhitto (1341 posts) - - Show Bio

The one that destroy galaxy on panel win

#43 Posted by Gaoron (7862 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly stomps him just like Kale did or even harder.

#44 Posted by JinzouSeiya (189 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly because everyone won't Shut up about his "Power Level Raising" And how much of a "Universal Threat" he was.

#45 Posted by Skrskr (3189 posts) - - Show Bio

@ricky33: whole difrent scenario, trunks wasn't more powerful than either, he just had a soul hax weapon as the spirit sword.

And it was a rusty ssj2, this was right after gohan taught videl flight but still before the tournament. Gohan had only trained with goten a couple times nothing saying he was a peak ssj2 goku was never actually there, it was the same as the cell saga, that was the whole point of the scene.

None of this matters unless you think Brody could beat ssj3 gotenks which base vegeta already did and cabba forced vegeta out of base mode.. case closed

#46 Posted by Ricky33 (21 posts) - - Show Bio

@skrskr: Your explanation sucks. Movie 10 was made by toei, so it was different from the manga, different scenario. Gohan in movie 10 wasn't rusty at all. Broly dominated him easily. Now if we talking about gotenks, gotenks should wrecked cabba. Are you also telling me that cabba is stronger than ultimate gohan??? You a fool.

#47 Posted by IceDemonKing (9979 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly because everyone won't Shut up about his "Power Level Raising" And how much of a "Omniversal Threat" he was.

Lol. Fixed.

Avatar image for dragonvegeta123
#48 Posted by Dragonvegeta123 (328 posts) - - Show Bio

@skrskr: future trunks spirit sword is just broken and needs to be nerfed

#49 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18171 posts) - - Show Bio

@wafflecone72 said:

@alextheboss: LOL what gohan isn't even that weak. Tagoma was stated to be as strong as his prime state. Also that isn't good evidence. Cabba one shots with little difficulty. This is pretty one sided with on good arguments on broly's end.

you put broly above super saiyans from the buu saga?

#50 Posted by Galactic_1000 (5339 posts) - - Show Bio

God Broly stomps :P