Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 46

#1  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

Cosmicallyaware1 presents: The BRICK Tourney!!!!

"Contest of Champions" Strongman Capture the Flag Challenge!!!!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

What's the Story?

The pesky and troublesome Monarch once again decides to facilitate an arena type fight location, but makes alterations. And due to his warped deteriorating mind, this a whimsical adventure of twisted enjoyment......a cosmic tyrant child with some new toys.

He decides to operate on a grander scheme..... make the arena(s) larger to city size, have goals and purposes in addition to simple combat, and settles on challenges and obstacles for the participants.

In his multiverse travels for contestants, he encounters the Elders Of the Universe in the Marvel 616.

No Caption Provided

Two of the beings in particular, the Grandmaster and the Champion interest and amuse him greatly. He enslaves them in his entertainment quest, and in shock.........find that the two being are more than willing to participate (as they have been a part of similar endeavors previously...).

Monarch:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Champion and Grandmaster:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

so with his new helpers and their suggestions............they set out to collect their beings to compete from across the multiverse (Marvel, DC, Image, Manga).

What's the challenge?

This will not be a typical fight between teams. They may fight as much as the want, but there is a goal to accomplish.

No Caption Provided

However, this is not as easy as it sounds. There are obstacles in the way of that happening on top of your opposing team. Each area that the contestants are in have the following barriers that are there to prevent you from reaching your goal and trying to kill you.

They are:

• 6 Kree Sentries and 6 Sentinels. They are not necessarily in full attack mode, but if you are in proximity, they will. They are more defensive to stop you from getting your Flag.

and they are being controlled and directed by Nimrod, who is hunting you as well...........

No Caption Provided
  • 16 OMAC's. They will aggressively be attacking you.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  • an army of Mindless Ones. They will aggressively be attacking you.
No Caption Provided
  • the entire area/city is flooded with zombies. annoying but........don't get bit!!!!!
No Caption Provided
  • and one last obstacle. right in the center like the eye of the hurricane...........FIN FANG FOOM!!!!
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules of the Contest!!!!!!!

This is a "brick" contest here. The following abilities will be nerfed by the host (which means none of these powersets will function if a contestant has them):

• No Energy Projection
  • No Matter Manipulation/transmutation
  • Speed cap? 200 Mph.
  • Flight capabilities? very basic. cannot carry or transport others, cannot rise more than 3 stories high. cannot break speed cap.
  • No Weaponry of any kind! (No signature weapons, tech, artifacts, etc....)
  • No Forcefields.......straight body durability
  • No density control, phasing, intangibility
  • No TP, or any mental capabilities.
  • No technopathy or anything related.
  • Healing factors and regen? extremely limited. look at this link, staying around expert level.
  • External wounds, including fractured bones and deeper burns, may heal at a much more accelerated rate, disregarding of severity.
  • Cellular and genetic damage is reduced, greatly extending the user's lifespan.
  • Lost limbs may be regenerated quickly or can be reattached.
  • Can survive severe blood loss.
  • Minor damaged internal organs may heal, but more severity may be beyond repair and may take more time to heal.
  • Nerves may remain damaged

SO, you have to Capture your Flag to win the competition, and survive all the obstacles to advance to the next round.

Now there will be a special component to each battle to make sure the playing ground stays even. Monarch will adjudicate matches as he see fit with the perk bonus........

No Caption Provided

perks may include: power items (limited duration) and weapons, power upgrades, etc.............you will see when the time comes.......

The Location!!!!!!!!!

No Caption Provided

The Map =

• Red arrow and Blue arrow on right hand side of map are starting points.
  • Red and Blue stars on left side of map are where flags are located. You need only capture yours first, and do not have to return to starting point.
  • orange line = mindless ones
  • light blue circles = groups (as in a pair) of OMACS. they are not necessarily stationed in an area, they will move about. And aggressive.
  • Green star in center = Fin Fang Foom
  • yellow line = kree sentries and sentinels. Nimrod is with them.
  • zombies are heavily populated throught the city and outskirts. none hiding in the water.
  • obviously it is a very large area. 25 miles by 25 miles

The Contestants in this Battle!!!!!!!!!!

Red team: Diredrill

Crusher Creel // Maestro Hulk

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Blue team: Cjdavis103

Toriko // World War Hulk

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

and with that gentlemen.................good luck!!!!!!

let the contest begin!

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Cjdavis103

@cosmicallyaware1:

No TP, or any mental capabilities.

Would you consider Indimatation a TP like attack ?

and second Toriko has techniques that Toe the line of energy projection such as fork and knife

there are versions that are clearly energy projection yes but then there are versions like this

No Caption Provided

That are clearly not Energy projection attacks.

can we agree that he just can't use energy projectile attacks? ( sorry I only thought of projection as long range attacks)

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103:

Would you consider Indimatation a TP like attack ?

Not really, I'm OK with it. Is it really a "brick" ability? Meh. Don't care, go for it..............

can we agree that he just can't use energy projectile attacks? ( sorry I only thought of projection as long range attacks)

.............I'm listening....................... how would he be utilizing energy then?

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Cjdavis103

@cosmicallyaware1:

Honestly It is a bit inconsistent sometimes he uses it to reinforce his attacks to make eiter slashing or pirceing attacks( knife and fork respectively) outer times he creates a construct to attack or defend with

No Caption Provided

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103:

Honestly It is a bit inconsistent sometimes he uses it to reinforce his attacks to make eiter slashing or pirceing attacks( knife and fork respectively) outer times he creates a construct to attack or defend with

sure, why not. It's not really gonna put him so far over the edge against opponents as to make it unfair, so it's cool. plus considering the challenging nature of opponents and OP parameters, gonna need all the help you can get ;)

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1:

Okay then Looks like Toriko is set now i just need to find som WW hulk scans and i should be ready to go

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1:

Okay then Looks like Toriko is set now i just need to find som WW hulk scans and i should be ready to go

rock it out man have fun.

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: Are there any perks or items being levied here or is that match relatively even?

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: Are there any perks or items being levied here or is that match relatively even?

In all honesty I see this one being fairly evenly balanced. Don't see the need for Master Hand yet. Later on I may drop some stuff in.........

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diredrill:

you want to go first? I can go if you want

Also please don't hold this against me in the senerio tournament :)

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Cjdavis103

@cosmicallyaware1: @diredrill:

Okay Let's get this started

( note this is an opener and a bref outline of the battle)

lucky for me this battle is more than just a fight it's an obstical couse and Toriko is uniquely suited for this race.

the First is an Anti-zombie technique

No Caption Provided

fork armor, in the long run it is not that durable but zombies can't bite thoughe it allowing both Toriko and WW Hulk to just plow right though them.

the second part is Toriko's ability set allows him to chart his way though the battlefield with minimum fuss

Toriko's sense of smell is absuardly powerful allowing him to track monsters from traces several years old this will give him situational awareness of most of the map by just taking a quick wiff this is combined with

Instinct this gives him the basics of an opponent from just a glance or in this case a wiff of their smell.

with this information Toriko can chart a path of least Resistance avoiding any opponents that would be an issue

and n top of this Toriko has a cr*p lode of "Food Luck"basicly he has a measurable Luck that exceeds the likes of Master chife meaning he is less likely to run into any opposition by bad luck

These combined factors allow my team greater mobilaty then @diredrill 's team

( I have more but this is just mobilaty)

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By DireDrill

@cjdavis103: Sorry about not being here, I did not receive the notification. I'm only getting like half the notifications I should be. I'll start with a brief introduction of my team.

Crusher Creel

No Caption Provided

Crusher's powers were given to him by Loki. It allows him to pretty much become whatever he touches. He can absorb not just the physical qualities of it but also the more abstract ones. For instance, he can become as big as a skyscraper. This has allowed him to take on foes in the Hulk and Thor's wheel house and even the entire Avengers. His power has no limit he can absorb anything he touches and become it.

The Maestro

No Caption Provided

This guy is essentially the Hulk if the Hulk were a cold, calculating sociopath. He singlehandedly crushed all the major forces of Earth and ruled it with a gamma-irradiated fist. His strength and physical abilities are all incredibly high with the ability to get stronger with rage. In a battle of Hulks, the Maestro is as his name suggests, the Master.

The Battle

The first thing that Absorbing Man does is absorb some of that sweet water nearby and become water. The Maestro then drinks him up. Now in non-solid form, the Absorbing Man can't hold his mind together. As long as he cannot keep himself together, he can be consumed by anyone. Consumption of Absorbing Man gives you his powers temporarily. This means that now the Maestro can become whatever he so touches. He uses his superhumanly strong leg muscles to leap to the closest skyscraper and takes its size and steel reinforcement. He then leaps to the Flags and takes them all including his enemies. He then leaps back to his starting location. GG. "The Maestro Is The Smartest There Is!"

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Cjdavis103

@diredrill: so let me get this straight your plan is to basically kill off one of your characters while simultaneously reducing the durability of your other character to concrete(the building you landed on) which any of the opponents barring the zombies could destroy with ease????

Yeah............ You sure you want to go with that plan?

Moreover your characters just running in the straight-line which will lead into a bunch of battles which includes the big ass dragon I imagine with your self-imposed handicap that will most likely kill you

So even if you manage to somehow miraculously get past all that my team has already avoided all confrontations and has gotten to the flags in record time

Basicly this matches over before begins

No offense

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By cosmicallyaware1
DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: You have misread my post if you think that is what is happening.

Crusher Creel isn't dead, his consciousness is just divided. When this happens his form can be consumed and can empower another. I just combined my two characters together forming 1 super character. Once Crusher manages to pull himself back together he can once more attack or whatever.

Absorbing Man's powers are magical and abstract. He can absorb whatever properties out of anything that he is touching. This is why he doesn't become immobile upon touching stone or what have you. So when Maestro absorbs the building, he actually is only stealing its steel reinforcement and size. This means his body is just as durable as before, it is just now steel reinforced and gigantic.

He then leaps to the objective and takes it.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diredrill:

Morals are assumed on would he really let him self be consumed? and if he is then there is only one way out and that dosent happen for at least a few hours

you do realize that your new size has attracted every single opoonent in the map to you and that you can't break the speed limit so you are only as fast as I am

basicly you have to fight every single being that the OP has put on the battlefilde at once where as I can run right past them

Thanks for the distraction

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103:

Who says that Crusher has a choice? Maestro is stronger and smarter than him. He'll force Crusher's head underwater. Creel, being the dullard, will absorb the water to keep from drowning. Maestro doesn't need to drink the entire Creel to gets its effects.

The Hulk can already cross the entire map in 8 jumps. I am just reducing the number of jumps. Proportionally, I am not any faster.

I am skyscraper among skyscrapers and with my leaping, I can get to my the location before they can stop me. Also, none of the robots are a threat and Foom is at best a single punch from being knocked out.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Cjdavis103

@diredrill: speed =distince/time

if you cover more distaince in less time your faster outher wise i would just have toriko kuga launch WWH over to the flages in an instant

and you still have to deal with every single opopnet on the map which adds up and will make you take more time to deal with them where as i don'tt have to