Cosmicallyaware1 presents: The BRICK Tourney!!!!
"Contest of Champions" Strongman Capture the Flag Challenge!!!!
What's the Story?
The pesky and troublesome Monarch once again decides to facilitate an arena type fight location, but makes alterations. And due to his warped deteriorating mind, this a whimsical adventure of twisted enjoyment......a cosmic tyrant child with some new toys.
He decides to operate on a grander scheme..... make the arena(s) larger to city size, have goals and purposes in addition to simple combat, and settles on challenges and obstacles for the participants.
In his multiverse travels for contestants, he encounters the Elders Of the Universe in the Marvel 616.
Two of the beings in particular, the Grandmaster and the Champion interest and amuse him greatly. He enslaves them in his entertainment quest, and in shock.........find that the two being are more than willing to participate (as they have been a part of similar endeavors previously...).
Champion and Grandmaster:
so with his new helpers and their suggestions............they set out to collect their beings to compete from across the multiverse (Marvel, DC, Image, Manga).
What's the challenge?
This will not be a typical fight between teams. They may fight as much as the want, but there is a goal to accomplish.
However, this is not as easy as it sounds. There are obstacles in the way of that happening on top of your opposing team. Each area that the contestants are in have the following barriers that are there to prevent you from reaching your goal and trying to kill you.
- 6 Kree Sentries and 6 Sentinels. They are not necessarily in full attack mode, but if you are in proximity, they will. They are more defensive to stop you from getting your Flag.
and they are being controlled and directed by Nimrod, who is hunting you as well...........
- 16 OMAC's. They will aggressively be attacking you.
- an army of Mindless Ones. They will aggressively be attacking you.
- the entire area/city is flooded with zombies. annoying but........don't get bit!!!!!
- and one last obstacle. right in the center like the eye of the hurricane...........FIN FANG FOOM!!!!
Rules of the Contest!!!!!!!
This is a "brick" contest here. The following abilities will be nerfed by the host (which means none of these powersets will function if a contestant has them):
- No Energy Projection
- No Matter Manipulation/transmutation
- Speed cap? 200 Mph.
- Flight capabilities? very basic. cannot carry or transport others, cannot rise more than 3 stories high. cannot break speed cap.
- No Weaponry of any kind! (No signature weapons, tech, artifacts, etc....)
- No Forcefields.......straight body durability
- No density control, phasing, intangibility
- No TP, or any mental capabilities.
- No technopathy or anything related.
- Healing factors and regen? extremely limited. look at this link, staying around expert level.
- External wounds, including fractured bones and deeper burns, may heal at a much more accelerated rate, disregarding of severity.
- Cellular and genetic damage is reduced, greatly extending the user's lifespan.
- Lost limbs may be regenerated quickly or can be reattached.
- Can survive severe blood loss.
- Minor damaged internal organs may heal, but more severity may be beyond repair and may take more time to heal.
- Nerves may remain damaged
SO, you have to Capture your Flag to win the competition, and survive all the obstacles to advance to the next round.
Now there will be a special component to each battle to make sure the playing ground stays even. Monarch will adjudicate matches as he see fit with the perk bonus........
perks may include: power items (limited duration) and weapons, power upgrades, etc.............you will see when the time comes.......
The Map =
- Red arrow and Blue arrow on right hand side of map are starting points.
- Red and Blue stars on left side of map are where flags are located. You need only capture yours first, and do not have to return to starting point.
- orange line = mindless ones
- light blue circles = groups (as in a pair) of OMACS. they are not necessarily stationed in an area, they will move about. And aggressive.
- Green star in center = Fin Fang Foom
- yellow line = kree sentries and sentinels. Nimrod is with them.
- zombies are heavily populated throught the city and outskirts. none hiding in the water.
- obviously it is a very large area. 25 miles by 25 miles
The Contestants in this Battle!!!!!!!!!!
Crusher Creel // Maestro Hulk
Toriko // World War Hulk
and with that gentlemen.................good luck!!!!!!