Bushman Vs Erik killmonger

grimlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By grimlock

the match is a hand 2 hand jungle night fight  each has a dagger. winning is by incapacitation or death

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By Static Shock

Killmonger. He has enhanced human physical attributes (especially strength, has killed an elephant with a tackle and punched a hole through an oak tree, and is physically stronger than Black Panther is) gained from the Resurrection Altar, and is a master martial artist as well.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Static Shock said:
"Killmonger. He has enhanced human physical attributes (especially strength, has killed an elephant with a tackle and punched a hole through an oak tree, and is physically stronger than Black Panther is) gained from the Resurrection Altar, and is a master martial artist as well. "

Plus, Bushman is just extremely medicore, haha.
Avatar image for maxwell_lord_the_fourth
Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Killmonger would murder Raul in 1.5 minute.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

@k4tzm4n said:
"@Static Shock said:
"Killmonger. He has enhanced human physical attributes (especially strength, has killed an elephant with a tackle and punched a hole through an oak tree, and is physically stronger than Black Panther is) gained from the Resurrection Altar, and is a master martial artist as well. "
Plus, Bushman is just extremely medicore, haha. "

Rubbbbbbbbbb it in fella.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#6  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Jake Fury:  
:X
Zemoftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Killmonger after a good fight

Zemoftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually i can see bushman taking this

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zemoftw said:

Actually i can see bushman taking this

How? Is he superior to black panther? Because Killmonger has a pretty even record with black panther....

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10 morpheus_  Moderator

Killmonger completely stomps.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Killmonger is pretty much Black Panther's equal.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Vertigo-

I don't see Bushman being able to beat a guy who's able to fight Black Panther for hours and is pretty much comparable to T'Challa

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agreed. Killmonger is superhuman.

I don't see Bushman being able to beat a guy who's able to fight Black Panther for hours and is pretty much comparable to T'Challa

Zemoftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Zemoftw

@jashro44: i said i can SEE him win. I didn't say he would. Its possible mostly through bushmans teeth and dirty fighting, though i give tje majority to eric

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zemoftw said:

@jashro44: i said i can SEE him win. I didn't say he would. Its possible mostly through bushmans teeth and dirty fighting, though i give tje majority to eric

Bushman needs a lot more than dirty fighting to beat killmonger. I don't know much about bushman but apparently he loses "easily" to moon knight. I would argue killmonger is above moon knight due to his stats. Killmonger is more durable, stronger, and more skilled.

Zemoftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: mk vs killmonger is a toss up for me imo but i will give a good run down on bushman

According to moon knight he is an expert h2h combat( though he get stomped regularly by moon knight so he may be simply overhyping his villain). He has steel sharp teeth

Claimed to be peak human

Extremely durable( fought after being impaled with a gun and having his throat sliced with crescent darts)

Good with knives

Great with guerilla warfare. Those were the pros now the cons

Pretty slow compared to other street level heroes

His feats contradict him being an expert h2h fighter

He is arrogant

Not very agile

He hasnt fought anyone other than moon knight so he has a horrible track record of like 0 wins, and 7 defeats

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zemoftw: I don't see how moon knight would really hurt killmonger....Even T'challa struggles to harm him and he is stronger than Moon Knight.

According to moon knight he is an expert h2h combat( though he get stomped regularly by moon knight so he may be simply overhyping his villain).

Who isn't an expert hand to hand fighter in comics? I was looking for feats.

He has steel sharp teeth

They have knives in the OP and killmonger just wont give bushman the opening to bite him.

Claimed to be peak human

Killmonger is super human

Extremely durable( fought after being impaled with a gun and having his throat sliced with crescent darts)

OK so his pain tolerance is good....Killmonger fought T'challa for 13 hours, and has smiled off a kick to the face. Bushman can take a beating but killmonger is difficult to damage in hand to hand, and his endurance isn't lacking. Additionally in terms of strength killmonger has killed an elephant by tackling it. So its not like killmonger will struggle to harm him.

Good with knives

Killmonger has fought deadpool with a knife and even managed to disarm him.

Great with guerilla warfare. Those were the pros now the cons

No offense but your kind of just listing stuff...What's he done to say he can beat killmonger? Why is this a close fight in your opinion? He needs more than just pain tolerance feats to fight someone like Killmonger.

Pretty slow compared to other street level heroes

His feats contradict him being an expert h2h fighter

He is arrogant

Not very agile

OK....

He hasnt fought anyone other than moon knight so he has a horrible track record of like 0 wins, and 7 defeats

If this is the case I don't see why he would stand a chance against killmonger....

Zemoftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: i didnt say it would be close i said i could see bushman winning. I cant post feats because im on mobile so i can only list stuff. Imho bushman could take 2/10 from eric. If you want to learn about bushman i suggest you read vengence of mk, marc spector moonknight issue 1-3 and resurrection wars. I think mk can take eric or at least hurt him but thats for another thread

Zemoftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: btw when i mean i can see him win i mean it as in 2 humans that can be killed not bushman actually defeating him with skill or strength i can see bushman maybe biting his throat or getting a lucky stab to eris eye

Zemoftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Zemoftw

Never mind... bushman just got owned 3 times in a row by moon knight who was tied up.... killmonger ftw a 9.9/10