Feats for Christ Redfield?.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Chris solos via boulder punching and overpowering giant mutant zombies via gameplay mechanics.

Not joking, I might back Chris on this. Bullseye would win a pure range fight, if he gets cocky it gets messy. Chris packs various types of grenades i.e. Flashbangs, incendiaries, regular etc that can throw off Lester and on top of that has various types of guns. If it also comes close Chris has a solid strength and size advantage without being much slower than Bullseye, and has enough skill that I don't think Bullseye's own skill is enough of an edge.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Chris solos via boulder punching and overpowering giant mutant zombies via gameplay mechanics.

So Chris Redfield >>>Arkham Batman confirmed :P

Apocofist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Bullseye.

Anything above 10 feet is all Lester needs.

LordWhiskers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bullseye kills him. Good thing to. Hes one of the worst game protagonists I've ever played.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: @brucerogers: Chris is a classic Punisher-level marksman with incredible physical capabilities and skills that border on being a one-man army. He has vast experience, unmatched tactical awareness, and is proficient with virtually every weapon in existence. Bullseye's vicious insanity and uncanny ability to use nearly any conceivable object as a deadly weapon grants him a lot of versatility, and is going to put Chris on the defensive for a majority of this battle, but I don't think he's actually any more accurate than Chris is, and not anywhere near Chris's level as an overall combatant. Lester has never ever faced somebody like Chris before, Daredevil doesn't cut the mustard because despite amazing martial arts skills, Matt is still just a street level vigilante of Hell's Kitchen, who fights gangsters and ninja, while Chris is a Super Soldier whose whole career is literally to lead teams of spec ops agents into hostile nations overrun by armies of relentless metahumans, and almost singlehandedly clean up the entire mess and save the whole world. Sometimes these metahumans are highly intelligent, trained, and armed super soldiers. Oftentimes Chris has to perform in these situations with a limited supply of resources and has to maintain constant tactical dominance in order to survive. In RE6, he suffered a mental breakdown after his team was wiped out, received major head trauma resulting in amnesia, and spent six months out of action, binge drinking in some European slum and losing most of his muscle mass. He was still able to lead the BSAA against an army of regenerating super soldiers overrunning China through pure muscle memory.

This trailer give a good impression of the odds Chris goes up against and the intensity of the encounters.

Loading Video...

Of course, this is just RE5. Imagine if all of those metahumans were also trained soldiers and heavily armed. That's what RE6 was. It's hard to pick out a single example to showcase what I'm talking about, but Chris's body count in RE6 alone was literally in the thousands. He literally killed thousands of metahumans over the course of one night. He also destroyed two different attack helicopters, fought and killed several Godzilla-sized monsters, battled special agent Leon Scott Kennedy to a standstill, and saved the whole world. That's a one man army.

Now like I said before, I don't think Bullseye is actually any more skilled than Chris with projectiles, in fact Chris might be the better marksman. He's been able to make shots of downright unbelievable combinations of speed, precision, timing, and focus, even while numerous factors are going against him. Take this scene for instance, where Chris, traveling on a speeding boat bobbing with the waves, comes under heavy fire from a metahuman wielding a gun turret. The metahuman is on a second speeding boat, more than 50 feet away, and hiding behind the gun shield, and in mere seconds is going to sink Chris's boat. However despite the violent movement of his own boat and the simultaneous movement of his opponent, and the heavy fire raining down upon him, Chris is able to deal with this situation easily, drawing his pistol and immediately firing two rounds that travel in between the turret's gun and shield plating, then through the metahuman's heart, killing it instantly.

That's millimeteric precision, under horrible circumstances, with perfect timing (lining up the opening between the turret with the target's heart) and performed almost effortlessly. You'd be hard pressed to find a Bullseye feat that's actually better than that.

lukespeedblitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bullseye throws a toothpick in his eye.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chris is really accurate himself ...

Can go either way.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Feats for Christ Redfield?.

Punches boulders and died for our sins. I'm totally calling him that now.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

You can call Daredevil a "simple street leveler from Hell's Kitchen" when Chris actually beats down 100 meta-humans within 3 minutes only using a white cane without breaking a sweat and completely unharmed. Give me a break now, is not like the fodder Chris routinely fights is that impressive in the first place.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Great, now I have to hurry up with the Resident Evil games.

Wewlad80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bullseye kills him. Good thing to. Hes one of the worst game protagonists I've ever played.

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

@wewlad80 said:
@lordwhiskers said:

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@jashro44: I haven't seen Bullseye since he was Hawkeye, but I say Bullseye. Dude has adamanitum skeleton.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You can call Daredevil a "simple street leveler from Hell's Kitchen" when Chris actually beats down 100 meta-humans within 3 minutes only using a white cane without breaking a sweat and completely unharmed. Give me a break now, is not like the fodder Chris routinely fights is that impressive in the first place.

Slow down there. You are completely overestimating Daredevil. What you just said never happened.

What happened is that Matt Murdock was attacked by 100 Yakuza. Half of them were taking a pill that gave them superpowers. How strong were they? Who knows. According to that storyline, the most common pill was derivative of the Owl, who isn't really that fearsome, and definitely not comparable to a J'avo. Either way, did Daredevil beat all of them? No, the entire conflict of the issue revolved around the fact that it was impossible for Matt to win. His whole goal was to stay alive for three minutes, because in three minutes the FBI would show up and incarcerate all of these metahumans, which is more indication that they weren't that powerful.

You're making it sound like Matt KO'd all 100 of them in three minutes flat like it was easy. No, his specific goal was to survive for three minutes so that the FBI would save him. What you are pretending that Daredevil did, is what Chris actually does in several chapters of RE5, and every chapter of RE6. Although his metahumans also have weapons and firearms and training too.

The fodder that Chris fights aren't that impressive? Wrong. Unlike Daredevil's Yakuza, regular law enforcement isn't a match for any Bio Organic Weapon in Resident Evil, the whole plot of RE5 is that the proliferation of BOWs across the globe actually necessitated the creation of a brand new Special Forces Organization trained specifically to fight metahumans, called the BSAA, which Chris is a Captain of. The FBI would never be able to save somebody from 100 BOWs, even if those BOWs were the basic zombies. Not unless it was literally the entire FBI... which it wasn't, in Daredevil's case. It was a few truck fulls.

Even the classic zombies are able to easily overpower every person they meet besides the protagonists. They smash through barricades, doorways, tank bullets and fire and even explosions to a degree. It's said that nothing stops them besides a headshot, or complete dismemberment. The Cerberus dogs are the first BOWs seen in the series, and they are introduced as clearing a 30 foot space and speedblitzing a special ops soldier in just over one second. Then chasing away his teammates as they all empty their magazines at the monsters and can't tag any of them. Only Chris and Wesker were able to tag the Cerberus dogs.

No Caption Provided

One file mistakes a Cerberus for a bear because of its biting power, and in one of the comic books, Chris outright states that the T-Virus amplifies its hosts strength, resilience, and aggression 100-fold.

No Caption Provided

Then the Hunters were introduced, and they were an exceptionally deadly enemy because they were the first who possessed the ability to actually jump over bullets and attack the player from behind. Anybody who's played the game can attest to how frustrating and terrifying Hunters were, and Chris's ability to take them out shows his superior levels of focus, adaptability, and quick reflexes.

http://i.makeagif.com/media/1-30-2017/zFwo4m.gif

http://i.makeagif.com/media/1-30-2017/UTgeVV.gif

https://i.makeagif.com/media/1-30-2017/XBxEE4.gif

No Caption Provided

The Hunters sister-BOW, the Licker, is equally as agile and capable of maneuvering through even automatic gunfire. The Lickers are blind, but their other senses are increased to a razor-precision, not unlike Daredevil himself. Let's be frank, Daredevil isn't quite this agile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQz_o30chEI

Yet by the RE5 era, creatures like this are positive fodder to Chris, as he deftly counters their insta-kill pounce attack by uppercutting them straight out of the air hard like nothing, hard enough to momentarily paralyze them, and in one of my favorite feats of skill, cool-headedness and speed, Chris, while fighting BOWs, runs out of ammunition. He reacts instantly by turning and punching a charging Cerberus out of the air, killing it instantly, while a Licker takes the opportunity to creep up behind and pounce at Chris. Showing perfect teamwork, Piers tosses his captain a second clip. Chris catches it behind his back without looking, and as the Licker is now mere inches away from him in mid-pounce, Chris reloads, spins around, and blows the Licker's brains out before it can get any closer.

Then there's the Ganados, Majini, and J'avo who all scale to each other. The Ganado are strong enough to throw scythes meters across a room like a projectile, hard and accurate enough to cut a head off like butter. There are also two instances in the game of three Ganado working together to shove a giant 100 ton boulder off a cliff. Two Majini worked together to knock over a two-story tall giant stone column. And J'avo actually have a bullet timing feat, although it doesn't really matter because it's stated that bullets barely even phase them, a point blank blast of rifle fire will barely make one budge, that's why melee is so vital in RE6, it takes prolonged fire just to kill one J'avo, and even if you manage to obliterate half of a J'avo's entire skull, he can regenerate fully within a few moments.

These are the creatures who Chris can grab and just rip in half.

Daredevil wouldn't stand a chance. He's just a normal man. He would be dead after one solid blow from Chris, meaning Chris doesn't even need weapons. Let alone Bullseye who's barely a threat to Daredevil any more.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg said:

I haven't seen Bullseye since he was Hawkeye, but I say Bullseye. Dude has adamanitum skeleton.

Only a part of his skeleton was adamantium. Primarily his spine, and apparently his fists too. Chris can still blow open his skull with a punch or a bullet, and not even adamantium fists equalize the striking power difference.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By jashro44

@nickzambuto said:
@boschepg said:

I haven't seen Bullseye since he was Hawkeye, but I say Bullseye. Dude has adamanitum skeleton.

Only a part of his skeleton was adamantium. Primarily his spine, and apparently his fists too. Chris can still blow open his skull with a punch or a bullet, and not even adamantium fists equalize the striking power difference.

I think his skull also has adamatium but I can't remember.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By brucerogers

@nickzambuto: Nothing about the Yakuza fight said that it was impossible for Matt to win. Neither did the FBI save him. Before they broke up the fight due to their response time thing, Matt was still dancing around their sword slashes, in spite of incurring a bullet and a slash wound. He would have beaten them all eventually.IIRC one of the cops even exclaim how he was fighting all of them at once

Plus the reason why they didnt resist arrest was because they were already beaten down by Matt and were immobilized by tear gas and stuff. And the effects of the MGH arent full time so that would explain how they managed to get detained. Not to mention the fact that it would make no sense for them to start fighting the FBI when they can just get arrested and call their lawyers, cut deals and stuff. Which is exactly what their leader did.

You are putting way too much stock on the words normal and superhuman. MCU Cap for example is an enhanced human, but that doesnt mean he can beat many normal humans from the DC and Marvel street level roster

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daredevil wouldn't stand a chance. He's just a normal man. He would be dead after one solid blow from Chris, meaning Chris doesn't even need weapons. Let alone Bullseye who's barely a threat to Daredevil any more.

Just a normal man? A normal man can use chi to heal his body? A normal man can deflect bullets like base balls? A normal man can hold his own with Namor using just the environment around him? A normal man can fodderize nazi war mechs with pure skill alone?

As for Matt being a "mere street leveler" as you put it, I would like to make a point that wolverine brought up during enemy of the state that the heroes who fight closest to the street actually need to be the best because all they have is skill:

No Caption Provided

Seriously your narrative isn't giving Matt enough credit.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By GhostRavage

@nickzambuto:

Slow down there. You are completely overestimating Daredevil. What you just said never happened.

Yeah, of course, that statement doesn't leak irony at all... Let's see what your argumentum verbosium has to teach us today.

What happened is that Matt Murdock was attacked by 100 Yakuza.

Daredevil fought 107 Yakuza in which most of them fell down BEFORE the FBI back up arrived at the scene. It was confirmed by Ben Urich that FBI back up on a good day lasts 3 minutes in responding, while at the same time claiming the fight was done UNDER 3 minutes, meaning Daredevil, who was confronted by 100 Yakuzas, beat most of them before the FBI even arrived. Hell, it was even stated by Agent Driver Daredevil actually took all of those guys out, not the feds.

No Caption Provided

Half of them were taking a pill that gave them superpowers.

Lol... That was most likely figure of speech considering the guy they were interrogating was explicitly confirmed to be using MGH drugs yet they had absolutely nothing on him, so it's either undetectable or he was simply throwing out a term for the sake of it. Anyways, 54 mutant Yakuzas is still a rather concerning number, specially when all of them are attacking you at the same time.

How strong were they? Who knows.

I do. Even though for normal humans it all depends on biology and for mutants, the hormone increases and intensifies their already mutative metabolism, the results tend to vary. It was confirmed by Ben Urich the drug was already in the street of New York, not only Hell's Kitchen which is the reason why Patriot managed to get his hands on it before getting his true powers, specially when the story takes place around the same time Daredevil was fighting The Owl.

No Caption Provided

Owl's hormones gave Elijah enhanced speed, strength, bulletproof skin, enhanced agility and a regeneration factor, he was completely powerless so even though we don't know exactly just how strong the Yakuza were, we can surely call them meta-humans or at the very least reasonably assume they were amped beyond their natural status.

According to that storyline, the most common pill was derivative of the Owl, who isn't really that fearsome, and definitely not comparable to a J'avo. Either way, did Daredevil beat all of them? No, the entire conflict of the issue revolved around the fact that it was impossible for Matt to win. His whole goal was to stay alive for three minutes, because in three minutes the FBI would show up and incarcerate all of these metahumans, which is more indication that they weren't that powerful.

I'm sorry... Do you actually know how the pills works? It's not The Owl putting his powers inside the pill, is actually synthesizing the mutative factor of his blood for it to react in very particular ways depending on the user of said drug. He wasn't giving out his powers, he was giving them the key to unlock whatever was hidden inside of the users, although it was just temporarily.

The entire narration revolves around the fact Daredevil finished a fight under three minutes and it took the FBI to arrive three minutes. Daredevil started fighting 100 Yakuzas and more were coming. I don't know if his goal was simply to stay alive for 3 minutes, specially when he simply ran away when the FBI arrived... If that was the case he might as well ran away from the start the same way he ran away at the end. Regardless, he still fought most of them prior to the FBI arriving. The Meta Humans were powerful enough to completely launch Matt several meters away and crash a car... Needless to say, what the same drug does to other users... Maybe Matt is that powerful instead of being a second handed street leveler in your Resident Evil/Metal Gear wanking eyes.

You're making it sound like Matt KO'd all 100 of them in three minutes flat like it was easy. No, his specific goal was to survive for three minutes so that the FBI would save him.

It was flat out stated the fight was over UNDER 3 minutes whereas it took the FBI three minutes to arrive. The fact it was later stated by the FBI itself they were actually 107 and not 100 makes it abundantly clear the only guys affected by the gas grenades were those extra guys.

No Caption Provided

Are you going to keep neglecting the fact it was stated again and again Daredevil beat those damn Yakuzas by himself and the FBI just arrived to pick up what was left? C'mon now, there's no need to read between the lines when the facts are directly thrown at your face.

What you are pretending that Daredevil did, is what Chris actually does in several chapters of RE5, and every chapter of RE6. Although his metahumans also have weapons and firearms and training too.

Really now... You can almost spent 30 minutes depending on difficulty, where those meta-humans are, moving around trying to figure out how you're going to survive and that's with an amount of meta-humans so minimal in comparison you can't even trace a resemblant line between the 2. Chris has heavy weaponry, handguns, assault rifles, grenades, flashbangs, concussion grenades, incendiary grenades, combat knives and absolutely takes advantage of game mechanics for the most part, not to mention the scenario per se being MUCH MORE ATTUNED TO RUN AWAY FROM YOUR FOES into uniquely practical positions. Chris has NEVER accomplished killing or fighting this amount of enemies within such a short amount of time.

The fodder that Chris fights aren't that impressive? Wrong. Unlike Daredevil's Yakuza, regular law enforcement isn't a match for any Bio Organic Weapon in Resident Evil, the whole plot of RE5 is that the proliferation of BOWs across the globe actually necessitated the creation of a brand new Special Forces Organization trained specifically to fight metahumans, called the BSAA, which Chris is a Captain of. The FBI would never be able to save somebody from 100 BOWs, even if those BOWs were the basic zombies. Not unless it was literally the entire FBI... which it wasn't, in Daredevil's case. It was a few truck fulls.

The fodder Chris fights is absurdly stupid in terms of combat and it is also extremely unpractical in the use of weaponry, bunch of untrained yet infected villagers that simply dig holes, ripped onions out of the ground and peeled off chickens for their entire lives or you have a rather durable fodder with a huge machete running around pretty freaking slow or a Texas Chainsaw Massacre enthusiast. Give me a break now. Daredevil had a white cane... Chris is a one man army with magic pockets to hold a rather unrealistic amount of ammo and explosives, with also the luck to find ammo around, with enemies without any training whatsoever and the only ones worth the mention are single boss fights that suffer from game mechanics. I mean, Daredevil can beat, within seconds, a guy that can slash a 8 story tall T-Rex inside out... God help Daredevil if a mindless sack head with a chainsaw runs at him.

Even the classic zombies are able to easily overpower every person they meet besides the protagonists.They smash through barricades, doorways, tank bullets and fire and even explosions to a degree. It's said that nothing stops them besides a headshot, or complete dismemberment. The Cerberus dogs are the first BOWs seen in the series, and they are introduced as clearing a 30 foot space and speedblitzing a special ops soldier in just over one second. Then chasing away his teammates as they all empty their magazines at the monsters and can't tag any of them. Only Chris and Wesker were able to tag the Cerberus dogs.

Hot damn! It's like Plot has nothing to do with it. Chris is so awesome, so is Jill, or Leon, or Krauser or even that blond girl Leon saves. You're so purposely naive Nickz. Either way, i couldn't care less about the other stuff, i was particularly interested in your crusade to question and underrate everything outside of your closed existence within whatever the hell you like. I'm positive we won't agree on what you state and judging by the gif you posted with the jumping frog, i would certainly lose it with you.

Good bye. You were wrong though.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage:

Hell, it was even stated by Agent Driver Daredevil actually took all of those guys out, not the feds.

I think "all these guys" was meant to generally indicate "a lot of guys".

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: That would be the case if Ben Urich didn't confirm the FBI didn't stop the fight and that the fight was over even before the back up arrived, at least the first 100, which was confirmed by the end of it were 107.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: That would be the case if Ben Urich didn't confirm the FBI didn't stop the fight and that the fight was over even before the back up arrived, at least the first 100, which was confirmed by the end of it were 107.

Eh I'll have to read the issue again...you've obviously pointed out a lot of logical reasons he'd need to beat them all, but it was indicated the writer didn't intend to have him solo them all.

Wewlad80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By GhostRavage

@highaccuser: He didn't solo them all, they were still a few around, probably the extra ones mentioned afterwards. Anyways, go ahead and let me know what you find.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: I read the issue again, a bunch of them were still fighting when the FBI came so we don't really know how many he beat.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: Which is what i assume is the confusing point of the issue. The fact the issue does not give us a time period between panels, specially when in every panel is a different guy attacking Daredevil and considering the amount of people he was fighting, the panels might as well showcase completely different moments of the event.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: I would say it being that confusing makes it hard to use as a feat.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: Well, the statements are there. I think it can be used as a feat, people can't simply expect everyone to agree with it though, like it's happening right now.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: I think him doing well against such huge odds and still dancing around them after incurring a gunshot and slash wound, is what counts as a feat. And even though we dont have an exact number, its suggested that he beat down quite a few

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: I think him doing well against such huge odds and still dancing around them after incurring a gunshot and slash wound, is what counts as a feat. And even though we dont have an exact number, its suggested that he beat down quite a few

The fight was almost over by the time he got wounded. It's still a good feat, just not necessarily that clear if he really beat all of them.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: Yes because he didnt beat them all. But he did take down a lot of them.

As for your first statement, he still dodged at least 3 sword slashes,while badly wounded, before the backup arrived

SPYDA-MAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By SPYDA-MAN

Well I came to see who would win the fight

AAANNND THE WINNER ISSSSS...

DAREDEVIL!!!

(Wait what thaught it was bullseye and Chris? O well lol)

LordWhiskers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn somebody just got destroyed.

Nima_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bullseye

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bullseye stomps

detacude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#44  Edited By progenitorigin

Chris Redfield in a very close match. Bullseye has better offensive feats with precision, but Chris has handled bigger and badder before.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided