No Caption Provided

Round 1: Strictly Hand to Hand in casual clothes

Round 2: Shootout, both get a Glock 19.

Takes place here

No Caption Provided

#2 Edited by jayskee (4820 posts) - - Show Bio

Bullseye both rounds

#3 Edited by Jotun (199 posts) - - Show Bio

John's got better quickdraw feats but Keanu trained for that while the Bullseye actor's training was probably minimal compared to it. He's probably intended to be faster considering Matt's statement about his speed, so Bullseye both probably.

#4 Posted by ANTHP2000 (25755 posts) - - Show Bio

Dexter kills him with a pencil.

#5 Posted by mrmonster (14661 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Bullseye in a stomp.

Round 2: Bullseye, but not in a stomp. His level of accuracy is just something else.

#6 Posted by DanielDaRipper (5299 posts) - - Show Bio

Dex destroys.

#7 Posted by Jack_Hart (832 posts) - - Show Bio

Dex sweeps.

#8 Posted by dami24434 (4314 posts) - - Show Bio

dex.

dex headshots.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c17b8d97d1a7
#9 Posted by deactivated-5c17b8d97d1a7 (479 posts) - - Show Bio

We finally have a big threat to JW.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
#10 Posted by AllStarSuperman (43014 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump. This is a great fight. The environment takes away Dex’s main abilities - ricochet and improvised weapons. In pure gunplay Wick might take the win. H2H is a toss up as well.

#11 Posted by KingOfWakanda (2371 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't help but feel Dex is getting a bit too much credit. He only hung with DD at all due to the suit, he would have gotten completely waxed without it. He's in casual clothes here.

To me, Wick's way more dangerous in H2H. He's more versatile, more opportunistic, more brutal. He goes from strikes to judo to jiu jitsu and he presses his advantages to end fights quickly. Probably stronger too as he's able to snap necks and ram pencils through people's skulls.

Shootout is more of a tossup. Really depends on who pulls out first.

#12 Posted by 106me (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

What's Dex gonna do to a guy who tanked a car ramming him? How's he going to get past John's bullet proof vest? How does John not head shot him in the first 2 seconds of the fight?

Did anyone even see the movies here? I feel like most users have never actually watched the movies, they just go off of what they see in other threads.

#13 Posted by Michaelbn (2338 posts) - - Show Bio

John in a good fight.

#14 Posted by ProbablyASphere (531 posts) - - Show Bio

@106me: You should try actually reading the OP and having actually saw Daredevil season 3. He is an infinitely better shot than John while probably way worst in H2H. You should also learn how a bullet proof vest actually works.

@allstarsuperman:I feel like the environment benefits Bullyseye. He can bounce off the trees easily. Even if he runs out of pistol ammo he can still just chuck it. Matt danced around bullets on several occasions, but still was having a tough time predicting and dodging Bullseye.

John in H2H and Bullseye in round 2.

#15 Posted by KingCarcosa (61 posts) - - Show Bio

Poindexter is a freaking killing machine. Neo is not going to beat this guy if he has a gun in his hand. H2H, otherwise, I can see Wick taking the majority.

#16 Posted by KanyeCosby (6948 posts) - - Show Bio

What are Bullseye’s feats

#17 Posted by godzilla44 (7181 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1 Wick all the way he is way more skilled

Round 2 this is tough Wick is definitely quicker on the draw, if he doesn't kill Poindexter in his first shot he loses this round.

#18 Posted by assemblesquad (2728 posts) - - Show Bio

H2H Wick

Weapons Dex

#19 Edited by 106me (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@SouskueMadara: Ah, so you haven't seen Chapter 2, further proving my point. Otherwise you would know John was shielding himself with his vest while bullets were literally bouncing off of it. Cartoonish and unrealistic? Sure. Overpowered as Hell? Too much so in a firefight.

Dex failed to kill Fisk and an unarmored Matt. He couldn't even tag Ray and Matt with his sidearm despite having them pinned in a corner with a height advantage. I am very well aware of how he preformed in season 3. Doesn't change the outcome of John beating this overrated show character in both rounds.

#20 Posted by Subline (6992 posts) - - Show Bio

Bullseye both rounds, Wick seems to be better at taking multiple opponents quickly, but Dex has some great quick-draw feats plus he's far more accurate, h2h Dex is comfortably better having fought Daredevil and beaten FBI Agents.

#21 Posted by ANTHP2000 (25755 posts) - - Show Bio

This isn't close at all.

#22 Edited by HeroUp2112 (18162 posts) - - Show Bio

It pains me to say this but Bullseye both rounds. However, Dexter is legitimately super human so it's not a fair assessment of John's skills.

#23 Posted by hyiena (5274 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by KingOfWakanda (2371 posts) - - Show Bio

I really fail to see what is impressive about Dex's H2H. Matt outclassed him, he was only in the fights due to armor, which he does not have here. And fodderizing FBI agents is something Wick could easily replicate.

What am I missing here?

#25 Posted by AllStarSuperman (43014 posts) - - Show Bio

It’s a shame how everyone always says their preferred character stomps. Not everything is so one sided, this would be a great fight.

I just rewatched both Wick movies and he’s more impressive than I remembered. Wick would probably win a majority if Dex doesn’t have the Daredevil suit.

#26 Posted by InvadedTBD (1345 posts) - - Show Bio

John wick wins the h2h but I can’t say the same for the next round. Bullseye with anything he can throw nevertheless a gun, is crazy accurate.

#27 Posted by Matthew660 (1581 posts) - - Show Bio

Dex kills with debris from the ground.

Avatar image for crushyourenemies
#28 Posted by CRUSHYOURENEMIES (2551 posts) - - Show Bio

It pains me to say this but Bullseye both rounds. However, Dexter is legitimately super human so it's not a fair assessment of John's skills.

what? you mean Wick exists in real life?

Pretty sure Wick is superhuman by our standards. In fact he has better durability than Dex too. Dex got oneshotted by Wilson.

Wick wins with some difficulty.

#29 Posted by DanielDaRipper (5299 posts) - - Show Bio

@heroup2112 said:

Pretty sure Wick is superhuman by our standards. In fact he has better durability than Dex too. Dex got oneshotted by Wilson.

He wasn't knocked out rather his spine was broken and that isn't a relevant comparison considering Fisk is stronger than Wick by a lot.

#30 Posted by AllStarSuperman (43014 posts) - - Show Bio

@danieldaripper: The point is that John Wick wasn’t so outclassed against the Sumo Hitman as Dex wasn’t against Fisk.

#31 Edited by assemblesquad (2728 posts) - - Show Bio

@subline: but Dex's h2h is not on Frank's level in terms of skills.

#32 Posted by HeroUp2112 (18162 posts) - - Show Bio

@heroup2112 said:

lol Fair point, but I'd say that while Wick pushes the point of believibility he doesn't completely break it like Bullseye does. I just don't see Wick being able to deal with the kind of accuracy and trick shots Dexter is able to achieve.

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
#33 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (3551 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone who says Wick wins the gun round is full of shit. Dex's aim is straight up superhuman. All you need to do is watch the scene where he saves Fisk to know that Dex stomps anything projectile related.

Wick can win round 1 however.

#34 Posted by DanielDaRipper (5299 posts) - - Show Bio

@danieldaripper: The point is that John Wick wasn’t so outclassed against the Sumo Hitman as Dex wasn’t against Fisk.

Well there is a difference being that Fisk actually has a variety feats unlike that sumo. Sure it took an entire clip to slow him down which Fisk doesn't have an answer for in his own physical feats but he does wear armor that is proven to be bullet-proof. Objectively speaking Fisk is more impressive than some sumo hitman.

#35 Posted by reaverlation (25832 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone who says Wick wins the gun round is full of shit. Dex's aim is straight up superhuman. All you need to do is watch the scene where he saves Fisk to know that Dex stomps anything projectile related.

Wick can win round 1 however.

Wasn't Dex ricochetting gunshots from his apartment while Matt and the FBI Agent were on the floor above him?

#36 Posted by Sy8000 (35072 posts) - - Show Bio

Dex stomps. Don't see the point of bringing up Kingpin when he only got Dex by surprise.

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
#37 Edited by Man_of_Miracles (3551 posts) - - Show Bio

@reaverlation: Yes and with insane accuracy. Not even mentioning that he ricochetting bullets off completely random objects to headshot the guys who were trying to kill Fisk. All on the fly too.

#38 Posted by reaverlation (25832 posts) - - Show Bio

Poindexter stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-5c15205dbdcac
#39 Posted by deactivated-5c15205dbdcac (503 posts) - - Show Bio

Dex stomps

#40 Posted by ReaperDewpider (102 posts) - - Show Bio

Bulleye's accuracy is way superior to John's, so I have to put my vote to him. However, John does have some pretty impressive speed.

#41 Posted by Gaoron (8231 posts) - - Show Bio

Dex both, his showings were literally insane, compared to him Wick looks like a child with a gun.

#42 Posted by modernww2fare (7017 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeahh.... Dex

#43 Posted by AllStarSuperman (43014 posts) - - Show Bio

Wick

Avatar image for deactivated-5c26995b1dad0
#44 Posted by deactivated-5c26995b1dad0 (7 posts) - - Show Bio

John Wick all rounds. Bullseye is overrated.