Avatar image for spiderfan130666
SpiderFan130666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@anthp2000:

"You and I are going to have a problem", I have absolutely no interest in beefs with other Viners, so keep your warnings to yourself.

Then stop being such a disrespectful jerk.

I normally wouldn't reply back to you, which I won't anymore,

Sure.

but if you look at who's been hostile from the beginning through this discussion of ours,you'll find out you referred to my opinion as stupid, you called me ignorant and a fanboy before I could even begin to explain my position to you.

WRONG. You were the one who claimed that it was not even debatable how either of these characters were in the big leagues. That was the moment you made this a heated conversation. I even told you as such.

Meanwhile, I called you out on your immaturity - because frankly, it's immaturity to insult RL people over fictional characters.

That didn't stop you from insulting me. My "immaturity"-if that's what you want to call it-was a reasonable response to your pettiness.

You shouldn't even think of calling people out for "disrespecting" you when you act that way.

What way? Defending my opinions when you have no damn respect for them? You really are delusional. You think somehow that you have been perfectly in the right this whole time, simply because you didn't use the word "fanboy" or "ignorant". Yet you made a claim that is ridiculously egregious before I could even begin explaining my side.

"I don't see how that's even debatable".

YOUR WORDS. You were dismissing them immediately rather than asking whether I wanted to explain why I think they deserve to be held to the same standard as Bullseye. And you didn't offer any reasonable explanation for your opinion either. A statement like that is either used by someone who is not knowledgeable with the character, i.e. ignorant, or who IS knowledgable but does not accept their feats, i.e. a fanboy (or someone who is biased).

Also, the fact that you consider THAT to make me an immature person, suggests that you have a very low-tolerance for people who question your side. Even if I concede that I was aggressive with my first question, you still were very rude and unfair to me.

Vacanus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Vacanus

@spiderfan130666:

Matt would never beat Oliver.

Matt beat 20 thugs, sure. He also came out of that fight not able to breathe and bleeding everywhere. And it took him like 5 minutes.

Oliver beat 19 thugs in 30 seconds without getting touched. And he’s also beaten metahumans, aliens, superhumans and more.

Oliver is the top hand to hand fighter when it comes to live action heroes. His feats far surpass any hero from any other live action show. Barry with Oliver skills literally fought Oliver with Barry’s speed to a standstill in a fist fight. Oliver is literally skilled enough to fight a speedster. He would destroy Matt.

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vacanus: Wow he's stupidly OP, but still, he'd lose to MCU Cap

SpiderFan130666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vacanus:

Oliver beat 19 thugs in 30 seconds without getting touched.

He had a bow and arrow sparing him much of the physical activity. At least five or six of those thugs were taken down via Arrows. Also, Oliver was not suffering from a concussion and had not been taped to a chimney for hours, with a gun duct-taped to his hand.

And he’s also beaten metahumans, aliens, superhumans and more.

Oliver is the top hand to hand fighter when it comes to live action heroes.

In DC

His feats far surpass any hero from any other live action show. Barry with Oliver skills literally fought Oliver with Barry’s speed to a standstill in a fist fight. Oliver is literally skilled enough to fight a speedster.

Dude, Barry was seriously out of it. If Reverse Flash was fighting, Oliver would be dead in five seconds.

He would destroy Matt.

Not even close. Oliver is not so skilled that he would destroy anyone on Matt's level.

the_magister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#55  Edited By the_magister

Changed my mind. Oliver can take R1 since I'd wager he has the ability to close the gap. From there, it's a decisive win for him given his skill edge and comparable stats.

Dex stomps R2.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oliver wins Round 1, but Dex puts a bullet in the back of his head Round 2

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oliver both rounds. Dex is more accurate but Oliver has literally every other advantage.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow. I didn't comment on this thread.

Oliver obviously takes R1 with ease.

R2 is a tossup. Depends on whether Oliver knows about Dex's ability or not. And on where they start.

If they spot each other at the same time, Oliver is always going to win. Oliver is better at stealth so, he'd likely spot Dex before Dex spots him. The problem with this is that Dex does not need to see Oliver to take him down. Without prior knowledge, Oliver would have zero reasons to assume that he is not safe behind a cover. And would get headshotted.

DanielDaRipper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Oliver but barely, the difference between Oliver and Matt is that Oliver has better stats and that was the one thing Matt was lacking when he fought Dex.
  2. Dex, I can't see Oliver predicting a ricochet shot.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By pastepotpete1

dex is one of the most underrated on comicvine because he

- has problem with females

- he is caucasian with blonde hair and blue eyes . ( basically everyone in the MCU series who is Asian =great fighter

- he is good looking so yeah a lot of hatred

- he is rich

- he is a FED or a your typical brutal horrible cop ( i hate cops too but yeah )

- he is mentally disturbed ( but his fighting ability is just i think Olivers fighting ability is getting worse not better in the last episode he couldnt beat up his own sister and his sister has horrible archery skills she couldnt even shoot a lawyer

the_magister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If anything, that'd make him more relatable on ComicVine

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pastepotpete1 said:

- he is mentally disturbed ( but his fighting ability is just i think Olivers fighting ability is getting worse not better in the last episode he couldnt beat up his own sister and his sister has horrible archery skills she couldnt even shoot a lawyer

Uh, his didn't beat his sister cause he held back on his sister, and it was specifically said the shot was a warning shot, not to mention that Black Siren is an arrow timer (I'll have to confirm this). Secondly, archery skills =/= melee skills, throwing your already "eh" argument completely out of the window...

EDIT:

Loading Video...

SpiderFan130666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SpiderFan130666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration: Shouting and moving your arms? Too different scenarios. One sonic dampener and the game changes

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

- he is caucasian with blonde hair and blue eyes . ( basically everyone in the MCU series who is Asian =great fighter

- he is rich

- he is a FED or a your typical brutal horrible cop ( i hate cops too but yeah )

Flawless logic. There is a 110% certainty that someone don't actually watch Arrow, but has kinda read other peoples opinion regarding stuff that happened in Arrow.

- Oliver defeated Emiko in about 10 seconds in their final fight when he didn't hold back.

- Oliver said that it was a warning shot, and not a shot intended to hit her. Emiko could literally shoot arrows out of the air and would have no problem with shooting a near stationary target.

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Oliver

2. Oliver for the majority, but could see Dex winning a round or two here and there due to a lucky shot.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By pastepotpete1

@thesuperor said:
@pastepotpete1 said:

- he is rich

Flawless logic. There is a 110% certainty that someone don't actually watch Arrow, but has kinda read other peoples opinion regarding stuff that happened in Arrow.

- Oliver defeated Emiko in about 10 seconds in their final fight when he didn't hold back.

- Oliver said that it was a warning shot, and not a shot intended to hit her. Emiko could literally shoot arrows out of the air and would have no problem with shooting a near stationary target.

i watched arrow season 2 to the end .. there is no more arrow .. its over

i never watched season 1 .. o wait i have but i have no seen every episode of season 1 and season 2 and no i dont watch the flash backs of any of the seasons except for the last season

i watched the flashbacks of season 2 only because of sarah lance but you're half right i didnt watch most of the flash backs of the seasons

i just fast forwarded the seasons flashbacks

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dex has no chance either round. He would literally get disarmed by a flechette before he can think of pulling the trigger. Oliver is much, much faster on the draw.

GateOfBabylon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Oliver

R2: Probably Dex

tsunamiwave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oliver both rounds.

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spiderfan130666: she only shouted because that was her most effective counter. We literally see her move her upper body to shout; put a sonic dampener on her and she can still move her upper body away from an arrow. Given the distance the arrow was away from her as it shattered, saying she can’t arrow time just because she used her powers is asinine.

Avatar image for wolverinebatmanftw
WolverineBatmanFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

GA stomps R1, gets headshotted R2.

Dex struggled to fight a bruised and broken out of shape Daredevil, no way he's keeping up with Olliver without a gun.

Subline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#74  Edited By Subline
  1. Oliver Stomps
  2. Oliver
Subline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But Matt, Danny, Cap are not Asian and are considered as the 3 best CQC fighters in the MCU.

incursio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subline: Considered the best 3 fighters? By who, lol

SpiderFan130666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration: It's not asinine. Shouting is faster than moving one's arm. Considering her voice is hypersonic. But without that, we don't have a clue.

Anyway, I don't know whether Dex can react on that level, but his ricochet skills are above and beyond Oliver's

Subline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@incursio said:

@subline: Considered the best 3 fighters? By who, lol

By most people, care to name anyone who is superior to those 3?

incursio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By incursio

@subline: Maybe by you lol. I’ve not seen anyone or anywhere here list those three as the best MCU combatants and I’ve been here for almost 5 years. Give me at least ten posts/links (if you’re talking about other sites) from other people saying such a thing.

I’m not saying I disagree with them being the top three (i don’t but that’s not the case), it’s just you said they were considered the best three by the majority of people which just struck me as appealing to popularity/majority to give your argument more credibility and I just found it funny that you were being sneaky. ?

D00mSlayer1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oliver both rounds

JaylinFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GA stomps R1, gets headshotted R2.

Dex struggled to fight a bruised and broken out of shape Daredevil, no way he's keeping up with Olliver without a gun.

Subline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Oliver Wrecks
  2. Depends if Dex starts behind cover.
RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subline: But can Dex react to 338m/s arrow?

o0Deadman0o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was expecting Farrelseye :(

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Changed my mind. Oliver can take R1 since I'd wager he has the ability to close the gap. From there, it's a decisive win for him given his skill edge and comparable stats.

Dex stomps R2.

Cause Dex can outdraw Oliver? Or what? Cause that is not happening in a billion years.

the_magister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesuperor: I think Oliver takes R2 now. Dex is good but his aiming and draw speed aren’t really noteworthy. I think I was just caught up in Bullseye hype

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

Wait really? Any source?

Subline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bladeoffury: Using this site, using draw weight of 150lb, and assuming the arrow is 1/5th the weight, then the speed becomes 338fps.

I assume RBT meant fps and not m/s.

Subline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

No but if they start behind cover I'd bet he can take it with ricochet shots.

the_magister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GREEN ARROW WINS FASTER STRONGER BETTER

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesuperor: I think Oliver takes R2 now. Dex is good but his aiming and draw speed aren’t really noteworthy. I think I was just caught up in Bullseye hype

If often be like that upon release of a new series.

GREEN ARROW WINS FASTER STRONGER BETTER

There we go.

the_magister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subline: Why would they start behind cover?

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#94  Edited By ProfessorRespect

Dex wins by throwing ricochet chairs and pencils at Ollie, who will then leave the battlefield out of shame.

the_magister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@the_magister: With nanites or with Shadow Demon busting striking

Daywalker88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oliver stomps. This is a mismatch

Subline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

Cuz it'd be more interesting than just a quickdraw battle.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subline said:
@rbt said:

Cuz it'd be more interesting than just a quickdraw battle.

Too bad its not mentioned in the OP tho