Bullseye is hotter.

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By The_Justiciar

Ward beats him solidly in hand-to-hand combat. Bigger, stronger, more skilled, better physically conditioned, and smarter.

However, I can somewhat see Poindexter matching him in a shootout just because of his crazy ricocheting abilities & precision, even though Ward is much more tactical and polished.

Ward also has the edge in raw experience, and likely has a way higher kill count; he's undertaken a lot of ops for SHIELD and HYDRA.

And Ward's really precise as well, able to land headshots from ridiculous range:

No Caption Provided

Longer than any of Bullseye's headshots, by far.

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Poindexter takes two

He killed all of those Albanian guys without missing and skewered them with knives

felgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Poindexter

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By The_Justiciar

@georgewbush: Has Poindexter done enough yet to warrant Round 1 not being a stomp in Ward's favor?

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9 socajunkie  Moderator

Can he beat Colin Farrell tho

Avatar image for deactivated-5c15205dbdcac
deactivated-5c15205dbdcac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ward stomps

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MCU Bullseye in a nutshell:

Loading Video...

Avatar image for deactivated-5bd0d99b6c6f7
deactivated-5bd0d99b6c6f7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

Grant Ward is hotter.

I totally agree.

Jack_Hart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Jack_Hart

I haven't seen Bullseye's HtH feats yet, but his shooting skills at least precision-wise IMO blow away those of every street level gunmanI've seen so far. Guy is capable of Robocop-style richochets that pretty much negate cover.

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You already finished it? Wow

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By The_Justiciar

@jack_hart said:

I haven't seen Bullseye's HtH feats yet

Getting bodied by Matt while Bullseye had the red armor on and Matt had the black suit.

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He isn’t beating Frank in H2H

In the Bulletin fight Matt landed more blows and floored him more times

Whereas Frank was legitimated pressuring Matt, knocked him down with the billy clubs, and is vastly more durable

Bullseye isn’t winning H2H at least as of Episode 6

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Based on the clips I've seen, I think Ward takes round 1, but Bullseye could win round 2

A more interesting fight might be an environment where Bullseye can improvise lots of throwing weapons-like the office fight, so they can both play to their strengths

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ward wins h2h for sure

Dex should win round 2

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dexter is terrible at H2H but his aim is definitely supernatural. I could watch him throw things all day.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a
deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dex wrecks round 2.

Ward stomps round 1.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By RBT

2 episode in and Bullseye already takes R2.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Paytience

2 episodes in and Bullseye dies. Horribly.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2 episodes in and Bullseye dies. Horribly.

You think he loses the gun round. How? He was ricocheting bullets with pin point accuracy and the only reason he missed against Daredevil was because he moved his head behind the couch. He was also pulling off headshots more frequently than Ward ever did.

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By The_Justiciar

@danieldaripper: How on Earth does Bullseye win the hand to hand round? Ward is much better than him in basically everything - physically, skillfully, tactically...everything but making random ricochet shots with insane precision. Bullseye's absolute best feats consist of being dominated by Matt and beating a few fodder.

And Ward's headshot on Bobbi was way longer than any of Bullseye's headshots.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danieldaripper: How on Earth does Bullseye win the hand to hand round? Ward is much better than him in basically everything - physically, skillfully, tactically...everything but making random ricochet shots with insane precision. Bullseye's absolute best feats consist of being dominated by Matt and beating a few fodder.

I'm looking at the battlefield and I see sticks, rocks, pine cones, and plenty of cover. Dex's style isn't to engage his opponents in cqc but rather create a range and bombard them with random objects he finds on the floor. Also yes while Dex is clearly no match for Matt in unarmed combat that doesn't change the fact that he straight up dominated Matt in the fight as a whole.

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By The_Justiciar

@the_magister said:

I'm looking at the battlefield and I see sticks, rocks, pine cones, and plenty of cover. Dex's style isn't to engage his opponents in cqc but rather create a range and bombard them with random objects he finds on the floor. Also yes while Dex is clearly no match for Matt in unarmed combat that doesn't change the fact that he straight up dominated Matt in the fight as a whole.

Very interesting. I didn't think of it like that. By "Strictly hand to hand," I assumed the OP meant they both have to fight unarmed.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danieldaripper: Doesnt matter. The ricochets are impressive. The draw and aim speed isn't. Ward is faster, and Ward is easily accurate enough to kill him first.

He missed Daredevil...because DD moved. Meaning conventional evasion tactics will work just fine, especially coupled with tight enough suppressive fire and a fast enough close. Both of which Ward has.

Literally, the only thing Bullseye does better is ricochets. But the simple fact is that we're talking guns. It doesnt matter if I hit clean center in the heart or a 1/4 mm off center, you still die. You can never miss fast enough to win a gunfight, but if you're faster and you can hit, you win.

Ward is faster, Ward will hit...Ward wins.

He literally dropped around the same amount of fodder as bullseye in a fraction of the time when they captured Ian Quinn and recued Skye.

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Poindexer dies in Round 1

Kills Ward with a rock to the throat in round 2

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danieldaripper: Ward is faster, and Ward is easily accurate enough to kill him first.

Dex is fast enough to hit Daredevil multiple times and Matt himself was not sure he could beat him and mentioned he was as fast as anyone he has ever seen. So if you think this then you also think Ward is faster than Matt then right?

He missed Daredevil...because DD moved. Meaning conventional evasion tactics will work just fine, especially coupled with tight enough suppressive fire and a fast enough close. Both of which Ward has.

OK so you are just going to ignore all the times that Dex tagged Matt? Yeah you can dodge his attacks sometimes but it's not like Ward is going to be untouchable. I also think that Ward will be unable to handle the richochets. He has never done it before, he will have no way of knowing what is going on before he gets hit by a richocheted bullet. Someone with spatial awareness 1000 times better than Ward's struggled with richochets as well. So there is no way Ward can handle it. His only option in round 2 is shooting Dex first, but I think Dex is faster than you think considering how Matt talked about him and feared him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paytience:

Doesnt matter. The ricochets are impressive. The draw and aim speed isn't. Ward is faster, and Ward is easily accurate enough to kill him first.

I get draw speed but that doesn't really matter since I'm assuming they'd already have their guns drawn in this battle. Dex is in no way slow in aim speed, he was pulling off multiple headshots way faster than Ward ever has in his encounter with the Albanian mercenaries.

Loading Video...

Well there is a noticeable difference between Ward and Matt's speed. Matt is much faster by feats, I'm not sure Ward's reactions could keep up with Dex's aim speed like Matt's did. Ward hasn't been able to apply suppressed fire on an opponent of Matt's speed before like Dex did and keep in mind Dex was using just office supplies to suppress Matt.

Literally, the only thing Bullseye does better is ricochets. But the simple fact is that we're talking guns. It doesnt matter if I hit clean center in the heart or a 1/4 mm off center, you still die. You can never miss fast enough to win a gunfight, but if you're faster and you can hit, you win.

Being able to ricochet bullets is a huge advantage. This method of shooting gives Dexter a multitude of ways to tag his opponents unexpectedly. Can you honestly tell me Ward is able to predict a ricochet shot of Dex's caliber? I mean this ricochet right here shouldn't even work.

No Caption Provided

He literally dropped around the same amount of fodder as bullseye in a fraction of the time when they captured Ian Quinn and recued Skye.

Dex killed a lot of Albanians pretty sure it was more than Ward's kill count.

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By The_Justiciar

@jayc1324: Not gonna pick sides here, but I think it's worth noting that Ward is extremely tactical. Adapting, improvising, etc. are his bread and butter. So Dex really needs to make those ricochets count before Ward figures him out. I think Dex might be able to do that because he's that good, but all I'm saying is that Ward's got superior training for situations like this.

@danieldaripper Ward definitely has a higher overall kill count than Dex. And in terms of neutralizing opponents, he has scenes of taking down multiple enemies in gun combat.

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By The_Justiciar

@danieldaripper: I'd also say Matt is faster than Ward, but I think overall Ward's evasion abilities are pretty stellar given his feat against Malick's men in 3x08.

I still think Dex wins R2, I am just throwing my ten cents here.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 anthp2000  Moderator

Downloading the series now and coming back to this. Very excited!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danieldaripper: I'd also say Matt is faster than Ward, but I think overall Ward's evasion abilities are pretty stellar given his feat against Malick's men in 3x08.

He's a good aim dodger but when has that ever stopped Dex from hitting his target? He was pressuring Matt with just office supplies and tagging him with barely any effort.

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By The_Justiciar

@the_magister said:

He's a good aim dodger but when has that ever stopped Dex from hitting his target? He was pressuring Matt with just office supplies and tagging him with barely any effort.

True. Dex is pretty insane.

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By The_Justiciar

@paytience: Ward's incredibly accurate, though Dex's ricochets might prove troublesome. Ward is more tactical, efficient, etc. and has better training for these situations though.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

H2H Ward obviously, then again with a gun Bullseye would obviously win

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Paytience

@the_magister: It really doesn't matter though. Unless the argument is thst Ward couldn't hit BE, which is kinda bullshit. Ward's feat against Quinn's men is still unmatched for gun speed, and he's an abosolute beast at EVERY possible range. It doesn't matter that Bullseye is great at aiming for the head, Ward will shoot him in the chest FIRST. It doesn't that Bullseye hit DD, because on top of having a faster aim speed than both DD and BE with a gun, Ward is better at finder angles for cover than DD is, and he is faster and far more aggressive at closing the distance than either of them.

Daredevil will dodge around...Ward will shoot him first or blitz straight in. Either way...he wins.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@paytience: Bullseye got shot in the chest by Nadeem and it didn’t even slow him down

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angeljax said:

Ward wins h2h for sure

Dex should win round 2

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf470b432518
deactivated-5bf470b432518

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

If Bullseye can beat Ward he can beat Colin because he played Grindelwald who can simply be shot with a firearm.

;]

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 socajunkie  Moderator

@socajunkie said:

If Bullseye can beat Ward he can beat Colin because he played Grindelwald who can simply be shot with a firearm.

;]

Normally this would be true, however Colin also played Fox Bullseye who competed with a version of Daredevil who was a casual bullet timer so the fanmade bullet weakness of fodder HP characters is negated.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf470b432518
deactivated-5bf470b432518

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

ArkhamAsylum3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By ArkhamAsylum3
buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shooting someone while off-screen > Ricocheting Bullets

Vacanus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1 - Dex mid-slightly high diff.

2 - Dex instantly.

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By The_Justiciar
@paytience said:

@the_magister: It really doesn't matter though. Unless the argument is thst Ward couldn't hit BE, which is kinda bullshit. Ward's feat against Quinn's men is still unmatched for gun speed, and he's an abosolute beast at EVERY possible range. It doesn't matter that Bullseye is great at aiming for the head, Ward will shoot him in the chest FIRST. It doesn't that Bullseye hit DD, because on top of having a faster aim speed than both DD and BE with a gun, Ward is better at finder angles for cover than DD is, and he is faster and far more aggressive at closing the distance than either of them.

Daredevil will dodge around...Ward will shoot him first or blitz straight in. Either way...he wins.

That's very true. I think Dex still has a good chance in R2, but Ward is much better at using cover and faster at pressing an advance than Matt is. Dex had better pray that Ward doesn't figure him out and adapt right off the bat.

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By The_Justiciar

@supremegeneration: I'm curious as to your thoughts on Dex's raw h2h ability. I've seen wildly disparate opinions, from people saying he is terrible to people saying he can give a good fight to the best. A lot of it seems to revolve around the condition that people think Matt was in when they fought (some say he was almost fully healed, others say he was barely on his feet). Why don't you think Dex can challenge Ward at all?

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By cooljammy18

H2H falls solidly in Ward's favor. Dex does have training, but it was clear that his strong suit was more in his marksmanship. Daredevil had the advantage nearly every time in close range fighting with him, and Ward is a very strong fighter.

Round 2, I will back up Dex on this one. He had a legitimate, superhuman level of accuracy and only Daredevil, or environmental circumstances, could counter him.