No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

vs

#2 Posted by ANTHP2000 (25797 posts) - - Show Bio

Added.

#3 Posted by nerdchore (8122 posts) - - Show Bio

Can we have context for his fight

#4 Posted by mrmonster (14675 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadshot wins in less time than it takes DeX to pickup something to throw.

#5 Posted by bflynn316 (2663 posts) - - Show Bio

With the gear in those photos? Bullseye. He was more impressive with a gun even though he didn't get a ton of feats. He's just faster and probably more accurate.

#6 Posted by Bastetz (120 posts) - - Show Bio

@bflynn316 said:

With the gear in those photos? Bullseye. He was more impressive with a gun even though he didn't get a ton of feats. He's just faster and probably more accurate.

#7 Posted by CyberpunkCop (2855 posts) - - Show Bio

@bastetz said:

@bflynn316 said:

#8 Posted by MK39 (797 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by ANTHP2000 (25797 posts) - - Show Bio

Floyd is superior in everything as things stand.

#10 Posted by juiceboks (24743 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't Deadshot's bodysuit bulletproof? That may matter more than their accuracy.

#11 Posted by Lan_Fan (12684 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadshot wins.

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
#12 Posted by plotweapon16255 (7499 posts) - - Show Bio

@mk39 said:

@mrmonster: Why doesn’t Dex just shoot him?

His suit is bullet proof.

Even headshot didn't work.

#13 Posted by Koodlevoodlen (14 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm leaning more towards Bullseye since he had a couple of feats where he hit someone that he couldn't see/wasn't directly looking at. It's been a while since I've seen SS. but I don't remember Deadshot landing hits on things he wasn't explicitly aiming at. This leads me to think Bullseye may be a bit more talented and accurate.

#14 Edited by Subline (7022 posts) - - Show Bio

If Deadshot's suit really is bullet proof he should win as they are around equal marksmen.

#15 Edited by The_Hajduk (5950 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadshot wins. He showed speed and efficiency when he ran ahead of everyone and slaughtered a wave of rock monsters. That showing was way more impressive than Bullseye killing a handful of agents. Floyd might even be better at H2H just because of his showings against the witch at the end (and he oneshotted a couple SWAT guys with powerful kicks)

#16 Posted by Saberscar223 (4359 posts) - - Show Bio

Bumb

#17 Posted by hyiena (5274 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadshot

#18 Posted by Amendment50 (15166 posts) - - Show Bio

@plotweapon16255 said:

@mk39 said:

This should pretty much seal it.

Avatar image for deutschkurzhaar
#19 Posted by DeutschKurzhaar (1428 posts) - - Show Bio

Dex can just throw a knife through the eye hole in dead shots mask lol

#20 Posted by MK39 (797 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by plotweapon16255 (7499 posts) - - Show Bio

@mk39 said:

@plotweapon16255: Just aim for the eyes then.

He didn't do anything like that while was 'in character' IIRC.

#22 Posted by RBT (27164 posts) - - Show Bio

Floyd. Both of them are more than capable of tagging each other, so Floyd having bulletproof suit will matter a lot.

#23 Posted by MK39 (797 posts) - - Show Bio

@mk39 said:

He actually pulled off shots way more difficult than that 'in character' so there's no reason he wouldn't be able to pull it off here, at least not with some basic character knowledge on his part, though the OP is about as thin as it gets.

#24 Posted by ANTHP2000 (25797 posts) - - Show Bio

I have no idea how people think Dex has a shot here.

#25 Posted by RanaProGamer (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadshot, the dude has better accuracy and aim.

#26 Posted by plotweapon16255 (7499 posts) - - Show Bio

@mk39 said:
@plotweapon16255 said:
@mk39 said:

He actually pulled off shots way more difficult than that 'in character' so there's no reason he wouldn't be able to pull it off here, at least not with some basic character knowledge on his part, though the OP is about as thin as it gets.

He didn't even try something like that against fisk or DD even with that rage.

He has capabilities of pulling that out but he hasn't done something like that to say he will do here!

Avatar image for deactivated-5c248df879065
#27 Posted by deactivated-5c248df879065 (58 posts) - - Show Bio

Who is Bullseye ? He is from tv series or movies ?

#28 Posted by modernww2fare (7017 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't even know Floyd's mask was bulletproof

Avatar image for deactivated-5c17b8d97d1a7
#29 Edited by deactivated-5c17b8d97d1a7 (479 posts) - - Show Bio

@mk39 said:

This is the only reason why Deadshot wins tbh.

#30 Posted by plotweapon16255 (7499 posts) - - Show Bio

@plotweapon16255 said:
@mk39 said:

Deadshot has way better accuracy then what dex has show!

#31 Posted by deactivated-5c17b8d97d1a7 (479 posts) - - Show Bio

@lightyagami1000 said:
@plotweapon16255 said:
@mk39 said:

Nah it's a stalemate when it comes to accuracy. I am pretty sure with enough prep and the right equipment... Dex can replicate Floyd's feats.

#32 Posted by plotweapon16255 (7499 posts) - - Show Bio

@plotweapon16255 said:
@lightyagami1000 said:
@plotweapon16255 said:
@mk39 said:

Nah it's a stalemate when it comes to accuracy. I am pretty sure with enough prep and the right equipment... Dex can replicate Floyd's feats.

Show me a single ricochet feat for dex close to this?

No Caption Provided

#33 Posted by deactivated-5c17b8d97d1a7 (479 posts) - - Show Bio

@plotweapon16255: Dex basically did the exact same thing in Episode 6. Also Floyd used a tool to help him get that kill. And lol I’m pretty sure that targeting system is really helpful to Deadshot as well. I bet dex can pull the exact same thing of.

#34 Posted by plotweapon16255 (7499 posts) - - Show Bio

@plotweapon16255: Dex basically did the exact same thing in Episode 6.

Not a ricochet shot!

Also Floyd used a tool to help him get that kill.

So,did dex.

And lol I’m pretty sure that targeting system is really helpful to Deadshot as well. I bet dex can pull the exact same thing of.

U presume he can do something that he hasn't done to that level!

#35 Posted by deactivated-5c17b8d97d1a7 (479 posts) - - Show Bio

@plotweapon16255: Yes he did... Dex pulled the same exact shit of with the ricochet by using objects and surroundings. Someone didn’t watch DD S3.

And you presume that Floyd’s Marvel counterpart can’t pull something similar off.

#36 Posted by plotweapon16255 (7499 posts) - - Show Bio

@plotweapon16255: Yes he did... Dex pulled the same exact shit of with the ricochet by using objects and surroundings.

It's nowhere near Deadshot range.

Someone didn’t watch DD S3.

I am pretty sure ur!

And you presume that Floyd’s Marvel counterpart can’t pull something similar off.

Yep especially he is nowhere near Deadshot who is deadly even 4 kms away from the target.

No Caption Provided

#37 Posted by deactivated-5c17b8d97d1a7 (479 posts) - - Show Bio

@plotweapon16255: Ummm he has. So keep up with the pointless arguments. And stop adding punctuation marks to act like you’re this big savior on CV.

#38 Posted by plotweapon16255 (7499 posts) - - Show Bio

@plotweapon16255: Ummm he has.

Nope.

So keep up with the pointless arguments.

Replying to people like u is always a pointless.

And stop adding punctuation marks to act like you’re this big savior on CV.

?!

#39 Posted by deactivated-5c17b8d97d1a7 (479 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by MK39 (797 posts) - - Show Bio

He didn't even try something like that against fisk or DD even with that rage.

He has capabilities of pulling that out but he hasn't done something like that to say he will do here!

-He didn't have a firearm in that scene.

-He probably wanted to kill Vanessa before either of the other two, Fisk especially.

-He's thrown shards of glass into dudes' necks without looking, so we know he doesn't limit himself to bodyshots if he doesn't want to.

I have no idea how people think Dex has a shot here.

I have no idea how you think he doesn't.

Show me a single ricochet feat for dex close to this?

No Caption Provided

That would be... every single ricochet shot Bullseye's ever pulled off? Never at that range sure, but he's done it at night, while moving, repeatedly, consistently, and without setting up the bounce surface ahead of time. And that's just if I generously use ricochet shots as the sole metric of marksmanship.

-Show me one feat of Deadshot firing from behind and through an opaque car window.

-Show me a feat of Deadshot pulling off a ricochet shot against a target he can't see, with nothing but a shitty hand periscope.

-Show me a feat of Deadshot hitting a target as stealthy and evasive as Daredevil.

-Prove that Deadshot is anywhere near Dex's equal with improvised weaponry.

#41 Edited by plotweapon16255 (7499 posts) - - Show Bio

@mk39 said:

-He didn't have a firearm in that scene.

Even if he did there nothing he has shown to say he can do that with firearm.

-He probably wanted to kill Vanessa before either of the other two, Fisk especially.

It a kill shot without a mark.

-He's thrown shards of glass into dudes' necks without looking, so we know he doesn't limit himself to bodyshots if he doesn't want to.

Ur presume he would do when he did nothing like throwing something in someone's eye.

That would be... every single ricochet shot Bullseye's ever pulled off? Never at that range sure, but he's done it at night, while moving, repeatedly, consistently, and without setting up the bounce surface ahead of time. And that's just if I generously use ricochet shots as the sole metric of marksmanship.

He literally made seal team who had multiple assault rifles useless something dex can never do.

Loading Video...

-Show me one feat of Deadshot firing from behind and through an opaque car window.-Show me a feat of Deadshot pulling off a ricochet shot against a target he can't see, with nothing but a shitty hand periscope.

Already gave the gif where the target was inside building that wasn't directly visible to him.

-Show me a feat of Deadshot hitting a target as stealthy and evasive as Daredevil.

Loading Video...

-Prove that Deadshot is anywhere near Dex's equal with improvised weaponry.

Loading Video...

Dex would just gets his face filled with bullets before he can throw something at him.

#42 Posted by StormShadow_X (16367 posts) - - Show Bio

Floyd

#43 Edited by MK39 (797 posts) - - Show Bio
@plotweapon16255 said:

Except every time he uses a firearm, and displays accuracy in excess of what's needed here.

It a kill shot without a mark.

Please clarify.

Ur presume he would do when he did nothing like throwing something in someone's eye.

It's not a presumption. It's a very straightforward, uncomplicated reading of the text. Bullseye needs to do a thing to win here. He can. Any questions?

He literally made seal team who had multiple assault rifles useless something dex can never do.

Why not? Dex murdered a squad of Albanians singlehandedly, and they're far more competent, sophisticated mooks than the bubble-wrap zombies Floyd was up against.

Already gave the gif where the target was inside building that wasn't directly visible to him.

Except he was. The whole time. That's what the red eyepiece is for. Even once the witness disappears down the corridor, the shot lineup doesn't change.

Bullseye on the other hand, had no idea Nadeem would be in his apartment. He had to pull a shot off in worse lighting conditions, with worse equipment, under more unpredictable circumstances.

Loading Video...

Dude... that's literally a point-blank shot. No half-decent marksman without cerebral palsy would have missed that one. This nowhere near as impressive as nailing Daredevil with thrown objects repeatedly while he's doing nighttime circus acrobatics between cubicles.

Dex would just gets his face filled with bullets before he can throw something at him.

You're making the same mistake as the guy I was originally responding to. You know Dex uses guns too right?

#44 Posted by plotweapon16255 (7499 posts) - - Show Bio

@mk39 said:
@plotweapon16255 said:

Except every time he uses a firearm, and displays accuracy in excess of what's needed here.

Which isn't something like headshot, He hit the target.

Please clarify.

He wasn't hitting a mark on target, he was just trying to kill/incapacitate.

It's not a presumption. It's a very straightforward, uncomplicated reading of the text. Bullseye needs to do a thing to win here. He can. Any questions?

Again, it's not something he will do in character.

What ur saying is like MCU Thor will Necksnap his opponent while he is in character.

&

based on what he know eye is the only target?

Why not? Dex murdered a squad of Albanians singlehandedly, and they're far more competent, sophisticated mooks than the bubble-wrap zombies Floyd was up against.

Those zombies overpowed other seal team that got annihilated by Deadshot.

Seal team >>>> Albanians

Except he was. The whole time. That's what the red eyepiece is for. Even once the witness disappears down the corridor, the shot lineup doesn't change.

Except that he wasn't seeing it directly & he didn't even know which side that guy would be in the hallway.

Bullseye on the other hand, had no idea Nadeem would be in his apartment. He had to pull a shot off in worse lighting conditions, with worse equipment, under more unpredictable circumstances.

It's nothing compared to seeing two different visual with both eyes.

Dude... that's literally a point-blank shot. No half-decent marksman without cerebral palsy would have missed that one.

This is completely irrelevant reply to what u asked!

This nowhere near as impressive as nailing Daredevil with thrown objects repeatedly while he's doing nighttime circus acrobatics between cubicles.

Where he mostly missed.

You're making the same mistake as the guy I was originally responding to. You know Dex uses guns too right?

Except the fact that he isn't Deadshot level accurate to hit the same spot accurately multiple times.

No Caption Provided

Do u Remember what happened to when punisher headshot DD.

#45 Posted by Apocofist (3028 posts) - - Show Bio

One of the two main antagonist of the 3rd season of the Netflix Daredevil show where he is known under a different alias.

#46 Posted by jayskee (4821 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadshot because of gear

#47 Edited by MK39 (797 posts) - - Show Bio

@plotweapon16255 said:

Which isn't something like headshot, He hit the target.

Like I said before, he pulls off shots much more difficult than headshots. Repeatedly.

He wasn't hitting a mark on target, he was just trying to kill/incapacitate.

He hit what he was aiming for. If he aims for Deadshot's eyes, he's hitting them. He has no reason not to aim for them. Which part of this logical chain doesn't make sense?

Again, it's not something he will do in character.

What ur saying is like MCU Thor will Necksnap his opponent while he is in character.

Kind of a weird example when snapping necks is something Thor's actually done.

based on what he know eye is the only target?

We have no idea what he knows. The OP chose not to include that information.

Those zombies overpowed other seal team that got annihilated by Deadshot.

Seal team >>>> Albanians

Albanians>>>> zombies. And that's the more relevant comparison when it wasn't the SEAL team Floyd was up against, but the remaining zombies the SEALs and squad hadn't already cleared up.

Except that he wasn't seeing it directly & he didn't even know which side that guy would be in the hallway.

He had a better idea of where his target would be than Dex did, that's for damn sure, and a way more predictable target. (Dex is even able to hit a thrown newspaper from his position.)

It's nothing compared to seeing two different visual with both eyes.

Please clarify.

This is completely irrelevant reply to what u asked!

Not in the slightest. The evasiveness of a target only matters if they're... y'know... being evasive. Batman being comprable to Daredevil in stealth and agility matters jack squat when he's literally inches away. This is like bragging that you can hit a moving target from a moving horse, as long as both the horse and target are staying still.

Where he mostly missed.

Every object he throws in that scene either lands, is dodged or blocked by an obstacle. He doesn't miss once.

Except the fact that he isn't Deadshot level accurate to hit the same spot accurately multiple times.

That range scene is complete child's play for both shooters here. There are real competitive shooters with ridiculously tight shot groupings. Not a single shooter alive can reliably pull off a ricochet shot.

Do u Remember what happened to when punisher headshot DD.

Yes. Your point?

#48 Posted by krispy808 (205 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadshot wins because of gear. Bulletproof gear can be breached, but Dex will probably be taken out before that happens as he only has a vest. Put them in street clothes and it's a close call.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c248df879065
#49 Posted by deactivated-5c248df879065 (58 posts) - - Show Bio

@kratos78899 said:

One of the two main antagonist of the 3rd season of the Netflix Daredevil show where he is known under a different alias.

So i don't vote because haven't watched yet

#50 Posted by danielai (60 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: that would matter unless you ignore that bullseye daredevil suit is also bulletproof