#1  Edited By Andferne
Geraldthesloth Team
Nick Fury
- AR-15, 2 Colt .45s, 2 Kabars 
Punisher - M16, Sawed off shotgun, 2 Desert Eagles, Kabar 
Replica of Cap’s shield w/ all of it’s properties
  Paladin - dual mp5s, grenade launcher
  Shocker  
 Adamantium Bullet Mod (Turns all bullets into Adamantium)  

K4tz's team:   
12- Cyclops w/ vibranium suit 
7- Daredevil w/ marumasa blade, vibranium suit 
1-Bloodlust

Setting:

The Setting is a stone Quarry at twilight.The moon is rising and the sun is setting. I will hopefully get more images up, but right now you will have to deal with these two. If you are familiar with the Quarry level from Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2 then this is it. If not it is simply a large stone quarry with dirt paths and a number of warehouses and towers. Warehouses at opposite ends of the map will be starting points/bases and are denoted on the map with X's. This is where your team begins. Each team is given 3 Sentry Guns to place around their base. Note that these guns can only be placed at your base...you may not move them out into the rest of the map.

Red Team K4tzm4n = / Blue Team = GeraldtheSloth
 Red Team K4tzm4n = / Blue Team = GeraldtheSloth

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules:

- Please Quote or Reply to the person you are debating with. This avoids confusion as to who you were talking to and makes it easier to pick up arguments if one person has to leave for a while. It is going to be necessary with the number of people that will be arguing at once, so please follow this rule.
-Both Teams are aware of the situation.
-All characters are "in character" unless otherwise specified.
- All characters are willing to kill.
- You ONLY have 20 points to construct your team. You will be disqualified if you are over this amount.
-Victory is by death, knockout, or incapacitation.
-Team chemistry does come into play.
- There is no prep time, and teams have absolutely no knowledge of each other prior to the match.
-You may pick only ONE character from each category, unless characters are 2’s.
-It is not necessary that you pick someone from every category, except Leader, there must be a Leader.
- Any characters that normally wouldn’t understand futuristic tech (Ex. Aragorn) automatically do.
-Characters with guns have unlimited ammo unless specified otherwise.
-Characters with bows/throwing knives have unlimited arrows/knives.
-Characters still need to reload.
-You may only use ONE Mod per item you are modifying.
-You may not use more than 3 points of Add On's for one character. Add On's that effect the whole team do not count towards that count.
- No tele-dropping, tele-dismemberment, or BFR.
-If a debater fails to show up for an extended period of time (greater than a week) then the moderators have a judgment call as to disqualify them.
- Winning teams will be immortalized in the HoF, and their teams are off-limits for future tournaments.

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Andferne

Let me know if I need to edit something. Believe those are all your teams and mods.

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By geraldthesloth

LOL thanks andy, I didn't expect you to make it :P

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Andferne

Sure, why not? If it helps kick start things I'm all for it. lol

Good luck you two. ^^

A blood lusted Cyclops with a Vibranium suit was actually going to be the main focus of one of my teams. But I opted for a larger group.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

I'll get this party started... 

Concede, Sloth.  It's your only hope of making it out of this alive!
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By geraldthesloth
@k4tzm4n: I'd quit..
No Caption Provided
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Alright, I'll begin: 

First off, I'm rather fortunate in this match.  I believe such, because I'm located at the Red Base.  This base, I believe provides multiple advantages over the blue base...And in my post, I'm sure you'll agree as well.  Here we go... 

Geraldthesloth Team
Nick Fury
- AR-15, 2 Colt .45s, 2 Kabars 
Punisher - M16, Sawed off shotgun, 2 Desert Eagles, Kabar 
Replica of Cap’s shield w/ all of it’s properties
  Paladin - dual mp5s, grenade launcher
  Shocker  
 Adamantium Bullet Mod (Turns all bullets into Adamantium)  

K4tz's team:   
12- Cyclops w/ vibranium suit 
7- Daredevil w/ marumasa blade, vibranium suit 
1-Bloodlust

Okai, so.  You has Nick Furee, Punishur wiff a dinnar plate, paladin wiff a magic carpet and geenie, and shocker, a guy who can zap you.  I ain't scurred, not at all -__-  Cause, I gots Cycrops, who can blow up the planet with a blaster from his eyz and Daredevil, who ahs lyke ninja skillz and a chopsuey sword! Yur team loses.  Cyclosppz can shut up furee and punisushur, cause hes smartr and fasttr with his shotign.  He's just got to luk at them and  BOOM! thur dead.  Also, furee is alsways mad, hence why he is called furee.  punishur is dumb too, his skull gives away his positshun.  Cytclops beats them.  Specally cuz he has armor tahfc can protect ihm frum bulleets.  Then daredvl can beat shokcer,. oh no! he wears eyellow cand can shuck.  sio whut?! DD dodges bulluts! and can flip fast and punch and kick hard. so dd betz him. then paladin will be tuff, cuz hes got a magic flyin carpet an a geenie.  tha'll be tuough, but cyclops can PEW PEW them and dd can swish them wiff his sword.  All in allz, i tihnk we has a gud match, but my tem is better. 

If you believe I have left out any important factors in this match, please be sure to let me know. =)

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Sloth vs. K4tz? This is Civil War!
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By geraldthesloth
@k4tzm4n:wel her iz were u r wrong fo sho u dont even kno nick fur-e bcuz he'z older than u an yur dad probbly dont even let u read comicz wit em in hit cuz hes badazz juz lyk the punisher did u see da movie! he killed john travolta to deth man and a russin guy wut has dd evur hurt stiltman that gai must lyk walk on wooden stiltz like hes in the circuz or somethin ya real tough ur team is so strong wen u have a guy that cant even see for jeebus sakes shockr will give him a shockr when he done cuz he tough like dat i mean shocker iz hiz name hellooo! prepare to get zaped 2 deth  an than omg bullet proof armor..thatz stupid cuz only cops have dat kinda technolog not stupid dd or cyclopz i meen cyclopz is to buz-e cryin himself2 sleep every n1ght cuz his wifes ded i mean ded like michael jackson ded an omg dd can go all hong kong phooey on my teem if he wnatz wit dat stupid samuri sord who doez he think he iz tom cruze? one werd 4 u catboy im gunna say it once and one time onl-e nick fury has lazerz behind dat patch on hiz eyez 4 real.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Morpheus_ said:
"Sloth vs. K4tz? This is Civil War! "

The gloves are clearly off.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Guys, cut off the jokes, the eyes of the entire Vine community are fixed upon you!
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Morpheus_ said:
" Sloth vs. K4tz? This is Civil War! "
we're debating with everything we have
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@geraldthesloth said:
" @k4tzm4n:wel her iz were u r wrong fo sho u dont even kno nick fur-e bcuz he'z older than u an yur dad probbly dont even let u read comicz wit em in hit cuz hes badazz juz lyk the punisher did u see da movie! he killed john travolta to deth man and a russin guy wut has dd evur hurt stiltman that gai must lyk walk on wooden stiltz like hes in the circuz or somethin ya real tough ur team is so strong wen u have a guy that cant even see for jeebus sakes shockr will give him a shockr when he done cuz he tough like dat i mean shocker iz hiz name hellooo! prepare to get zaped 2 deth  an than omg bullet proof armor..thatz stupid cuz only cops have dat kinda technolog not stupid dd or cyclopz i meen cyclopz is to buz-e cryin himself2 sleep every n1ght cuz his wifes ded i mean ded like michael jackson ded an omg dd can go all hong kong phooey on my teem if he wnatz wit dat stupid samuri sord who doez he think he iz tom cruze? one werd 4 u catboy im gunna say it once and one time onl-e nick fury has lazerz behind dat patch on hiz eyez 4 real. "

Kide, u dunno wut ur tlkun about. Mah dad lets me brororw his comzi all the tym. he evn has the deaf of superman.  its gud.  And yeh, i kno. Furee is old, so hes slowe and cyc can zazzp him wiff easEY!    N yeh! Punisher wmoovie wuz aesome! i culdnt c it cuz kits pg13z, but i red bout itz on the interntet. leavve stiltmanz outta dis, dd didn anawa hurt him czu he flet bad fur him!   AND dd can c! gawd, dun u evar wtch spidrman cartoone? he seez all red and it goes bloop  bloop like a submareen. An whu curz if cyclorps cries, jen grae was hawwwwwwwwwT! id crie too!  but, dat dun matr hur, cuz ths is fighting zone tyme! SHucker is stoppid, spioderman punchez him an he gets hurt n falls ovr, so cyclopersz can go "HEY SHOIKER! ZOOP ZOOP!" thu zoop zoop r laszer shots frum cycloperzsa!  an DD cuz cut sushi out of him cuz he haz a sowrd!  PLUS who curz if furee haz lasrz eyez?! cymegaclops haz dem too!  alsooo, ddz an cylzopaz cun jumpe togthr an form a megazord. FTW
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" Sloth vs. K4tz? This is Civil War! "
we're debating with everything we have "

I literally almost spat coffee because of that one.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By geraldthesloth

o yea wel ur zord haz 2 ppl myn hsa 4 urs is gonnuh luze no mtr whut anywyz who carez if u zoopzoopzoop wit ur lazr i meen datz wut punisher uzez da shield fo u no send zoopz back at cyclawpz i meen zooperman..mor lik stuperman hehe an den wut wut r u spozed 2 do aftr cry babi diez u gunna tel me dd can win diz on his own i meen he just a regulr gai who u no sees like A FREEKING SUBMORINE U SUBMORON shucker iznt even dumb it'z just cuz jonah wantz som picz of spidey now! n den wen its ovr he givez shucker muney n says thx 4 not kicking my azzz shucker ur da strongest in da world u cud probly beet up da hulk but wait he da strongest ther is but anywayz dd loses cuz hez a walking submerine n paladin would be lik im a paladin an buzt out dat badazz gn of hiz and shoot him in duh face n u no he cnt dodg3 a blt to da hed u stupid suckr

Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Baldy

You guys win the internet.

I have now decided that I will be voting for whoever is the most hilarious. :D

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Gerahld, cheek this ou! i can uqotz u! kekekke  

o yea wel ur zord haz 2 ppl myn hsa 4 urs is gonnuh luze no mtr whut

nuuh! the powarh rangerz alwayzs hbe a smlr z0rd but winz cuz theyr goud fightarz, lyke dd and cyclopersz! ur fzord is stupid cuz it has an old mahn, an olde ppl cnat drive. furee wuld jus take the zord to an earlee burd specale dinnerz at a dinar.

who carez if u zoopzoopzoop wit ur lazr i meen datz wut punisher uzez da shield fo u no send zoopz back at cyclawpz i meen zooperman..mor lik stuperman hehe an den wut wut r u spozed 2 do aftr cry babi diez u gunna tel me dd can win diz on his own

IM TNOT SUTPIFD UR STOPID!  fpunsiher can usez da dinar platez to bluck zoops, buht cyc is supere smartz.  hell keep zooping untail dareawsum!!! cahn attacak tooz.

regulr gai who u no sees like A FREEKING SUBMORINE U SUBMORON shucker iznt even dumb it'z just cuz jonah wantz som picz of spidey now! n den wen its ovr he givez shucker muney n says thx 4 not kicking my azzz shucker ur da strongest in da world u cud probly beet up da hulk but wait he da strongest ther is

DD isnzt regular guy! he flipz an kicks hard, Also playz wif batons, but not lyke a cheerleadar. insted he beatz u wiff them.  shoker aint no problum, dd has sword thzat can cuht him. n dd is sooper smurt 2, hell use covar.

paladin would be lik im a paladin an buzt out dat badazz gn of hiz and shoot him in duh face n u no he cnt dodg3 a blt to da hed u stupid suckr 

aladin dusnt use gunz, he has a flyin carpete tho.

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By geraldthesloth

nuuh! the powarh rangerz alwayzs hbe a smlr z0rd but winz cuz theyr goud fightarz, lyke dd and cyclopersz! ur fzord is stupid cuz it has an old mahn, an olde ppl cnat drive. furee wuld jus take the zord to an earlee burd specale dinnerz at a dinar.

wel cyclopz wud nevr no the beuty of a 3d moovie an dd cant driv he blind wel punisher wil shoot his seeing doiggie 

IM TNOT SUTPIFD UR STOPID!  fpunsiher can usez da dinar platez to bluck zoops, buht cyc is supere smartz.  hell keep zooping untail dareawsum!!! cahn attacak tooz. 

but he wnt be aloone earth to catboy durp durp durp durp can u here dat stupid buthed dinar platez wont get hurt an after he gunna eat ur hart on it cuz punisher badazzzzzzzz

DD isnzt regular guy! he flipz an kicks hard, Also playz wif batons, but not lyke a cheerleadar. insted he beatz u wiff them.  shoker aint no problum, dd has sword thzat can cuht him. n dd is sooper smurt 2, hell use covar.

y wud he flip he cant flip lyk da bes fightr in da werld aka GOKU! he jus a gurly blind guy no wunder why girls dont kiss himz oh wat gurlz r grozzz ewwie coodiez. y wud he cuht him hez mean i meen wut did shucker evr do 2 him? y use cuvr he a sissy blind guuuy.

aladin dusnt use gunz, he has a flyin carpete tho.

an a munky beet dat oh wat u loz juz now
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By xan84

This 2 are hilarious !    
Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hmmm,hmmm. very tactful use of the modern debate style by both parties,
and of course the points brought into play en masse are all very potent,
as they are relevant. one cannot deny the sword has been drawn, the 
hammer lifted, and the toenail clipped. my own human mind cannot 
seem to work out who is in the lead here, and i fear if i attempt to
comprehend the genius at play here, my own thoughts may stray to far
from reality as we know it, and i may never return leaving my self in a vegetative
state, with no nurse on hand to tend me. i believe the only options are to either
walk into town tomorrow to consult the local Zoltar Machine, or ride it out until
only one man is still able to crawl. game on.

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#21  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

No Caption Provided
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

#22  Edited By Strafe Prower

LMAO 

*claps for gerald and k4tz*
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Did you guys actually have the patience to read through all of that!? lol
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Andferne
@k4tzm4n: To be honest I was surprised someone did not pull out the loop-the-loop and the fabled water tower.
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#25  Edited By Power NeXus

This is truly and completely the most epic debate in the history of ever.

Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Power NeXus

This is truly and completely the most epic debate in the history of ever.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Red = turrets and the direction they are facing, blue = where I'm goin! 

Basically, DD right off the bat goes "awww funk, we're outnumbered again!".  Thankfully, he can then follow their movements, where-as your team has no with with enhanced senses, therefor not allowing you to know if I'm stalkin' yo' booty.  Assuming your team heads north and west, I'll take the provided path to flank.  Turrets won't be an issue, DD locates them and I'll have Cyc fire narrows blasts to take them out (hopefully making little noise).  In short, we're just gonna flank you.  Cyclops will not fire until DD can manage to make his way close range, likely using the cover and high ground provided throughout this map.  When in place, Cyclops will fire a high powered hit, taking out who he views to be the biggest threat (IMO, Shocker) as DD does his surprise attack, likely swiping at least 2 in the intial attack.  Right after Cyclops' first blast, he's more than capable of tagging any of the others.  With DD slaughting in close range bloodlusted and with the M blade, and Cyclops' providing cover fire from a distance, your team should drop.  DD could suffer injuries, although since he's not holding back I don't see it as being likely.  

Now, assuming your team goes southwest, I'll do the exact same thing except across the north (leading me to flank you). 

But lets say your team splits up.  Thats fine with me.  Thanks to DD's radar, we can travel down the middle, avoiding detection and flanking the team we wish to.  The other would likely hear the battle, but when they arrive your duo has certainly fallen since mine had the element of surprise.  And then, they'll fall too, b/c DD can see who is coming from where...And Cyc has his focus in that position and DD can move into the best tactical position to literally get the drop on them. 

Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Power NeXus

Now cut that out k4tz. You and Andferne had a perfectly reasonable and logical debate going on. Don't ruin it with this ridiculous nonsense.
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Andferne
@Power NeXus said:
" Now cut that out k4tz. You and Andferne had a perfectly reasonable and logical debate going on. Don't ruin it with this ridiculous nonsense. "
K4 and I are not debating against one another here..
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Power NeXus
@Andferne said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" Now cut that out k4tz. You and Andferne had a perfectly reasonable and logical debate going on. Don't ruin it with this ridiculous nonsense. "
K4 and I are not debating against one another here.. "

Wrog name. My bad.
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Andferne

lol no worries

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Defend your honor, Sloth!
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By geraldthesloth
@k4tzm4n: Oh snap you laid a serious argument..I'll have one up later tonight
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@geraldthesloth said:
" @k4tzm4n: Oh snap you laid a serious argument..I'll have one up later tonight "

OH snap indeed!  I recommend saving your energy and just typing the following: 
"I concede!!!!!!!!"  The use of that many !s is optional.
.Spider-man.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By .Spider-man.

Now that I got you two geniuses back at it. I can delete that video. lol

Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Power NeXus

bumpity bump
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Andferne

We judge this one on the witty banter correct? xD

Ebony Sparrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Ebony Sparrow

The guy with all the 4's in his name should get the win here.

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By geraldthesloth

Basically, DD right off the bat goes "awww funk, we're outnumbered again!".  Thankfully, he can then follow their movements, where-as your team has no with with enhanced senses, therefor not allowing you to know if I'm stalkin' yo' booty.  Assuming your team heads north and west, I'll take the provided path to flank.  Turrets won't be an issue, DD locates them and I'll have Cyc fire narrows blasts to take them out (hopefully making little noise).  In short, we're just gonna flank you.  Cyclops will not fire until DD can manage to make his way close range, likely using the cover and high ground provided throughout this map.  When in place, Cyclops will fire a high powered hit, taking out who he views to be the biggest threat (IMO, Shocker) as DD does his surprise attack, likely swiping at least 2 in the intial attack.  Right after Cyclops' first blast, he's more than capable of tagging any of the others.  With DD slaughting in close range bloodlusted and with the M blade, and Cyclops' providing cover fire from a distance, your team should drop.  DD could suffer injuries, although since he's not holding back I don't see it as being likely. 

Right assuming my team is even yet out, and you would try to walk directly into our base, you'd more than likely run into one of the 3 turrets stationed around the top of my base that would set out an alarming gunfire that would make my team uneasy and set up for a strategy once Nick Fury who has past knowledge of the two along with my entire team who has given Daredevil a run for his money, and some of them have beaten him at times ;) I'd say daredevil is really dangerous with the sword and can possibly kill one or two of the team members likely being fury and Paladin, but this is where my strategy comes in at the moment you hit  our base, we'll have every member stationed at the corner closest to you're team taking cover fire with great tactics used from Nick Fury who has been commanding shield for quite some time,  if they where to come close Fury would tell Shocker to shoot towards them with about everything he has, which could severly injure one of your team members if it lands correctly on the attacker, not to mention it will make it only tougher for cyclops to get a knockout shot in with Paladin firing grenades left and right, creating somewhat of an unease amongst your team Punisher will likely be on the top shooting since he's likely to be our teams best shot ;) and also being able to take what's thrown at him because of the shield he carries with extreme skill.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Right assuming my team is even yet out, and you would try to walk directly into our base, you'd more than likely run into one of the 3 turrets stationed around the top of my base that would set out an alarming gunfire that would make my team uneasy 

I doubt Daredevil would be unable to detect a turret making noise as it scans the area in front of it (its gears will move, it even makes noise as it "observes"), so we won't just be blindsided by turrets.

and set up for a strategy once Nick Fury who has past knowledge of the two along with my entire team who has given Daredevil a run for his money, and some of them have beaten him at times ;) 

Classic....lol.  This is current...Bloodlusted, and rocking vibranium armor.  We've seen what DD is capable when he isn't holding back.  In this environment, he's got a lot of cover and room to take the high ground to leap down on unsuspecting foes.

I'd say daredevil is really dangerous with the sword and can possibly kill one or two of the team members likely being fury and Paladin, but this is where my strategy comes in at the moment you hit  our base, we'll have every member stationed at the corner closest to you're team taking cover fire with great tactics used from Nick Fury who has been commanding shield for quite some time,  

Again, before my team attacks, Daredevil will inform Cyc of their positions and my team will formulate a plan of attack.  It's not like DD will just run in swinging and Cyc won't do a thing.  They'll get into a position first where Cyc can cover DD from enemies which may be at different angles.

if they where to come close Fury would tell Shocker to shoot towards them with about everything he has, which could severly injure one of your team members if it lands correctly on the attacker,  

If Shocker hits, yes.  But his lack of experience and your teams lack of a radar/enhanced senses means I'll have the advantage of laying out the initial attack.

not to mention it will make it only tougher for cyclops to get a knockout shot in with Paladin firing grenades left and right,  

See above =)   Plus, good luck firing explosives when Daredevil is right on you, potentially decapitating you.

creating somewhat of an unease amongst your team Punisher will likely be on the top shooting since he's likely to be our teams best shot ;)  

And you think DD wouldn't recognize Frank and tell Cyc off the bat "That a-hole castle is on the roof...go ahead and one-shot him for me"? ;)

and also being able to take what's thrown at him because of the shield he carries with extreme skill.  

If he's on the roof, odds are the shield is on his back and he's equipped with his primary weapon for sniping.  He'll rely on his manual vision, where-as DD is essentially using wall hacks (since I know you're a gamer lol) it gives him a VAST advantage and allows him to basically tell Cyc where to fire. 
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Power NeXus

b-b-b-bump

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Power NeXus: Thank you.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By geraldthesloth
@k4tzm4n said:

"

I doubt Daredevil would be unable to detect a turret making noise as it scans the area in front of it (its gears will move, it even makes noise as it "observes"), so we won't just be blindsided by turrets.

Correct, I didn't say he needed the turret to hit him, I need the turret to go off to give them a sense of alert that will keep them ready for anything that can possibly happen.

Classic....lol.  This is current...Bloodlusted, and rocking vibranium armor.  We've seen what DD is capable when he isn't holding back.  In this environment, he's got a lot of cover and room to take the high ground to leap down on unsuspecting foes.

And that depends upon location and where they strike and if they're grouped or not, where I said planned would be all 4 in my warehouse surrounded by turrets.

Again, before my team attacks, Daredevil will inform Cyc of their positions and my team will formulate a plan of attack.  It's not like DD will just run in swinging and Cyc won't do a thing.  They'll get into a position first where Cyc can cover DD from enemies which may be at different angles.

and like I've said my team will have a strategy set up between the four of them, one to keep them on the defense from any initial attack thrown toward them.

If Shocker hits, yes.  But his lack of experience and your teams lack of a radar/enhanced senses means I'll have the advantage of laying out the initial attack.

Lack of experiance???? I find your lack of faith disturbing padawan.

And you think DD wouldn't recognize Frank and tell Cyc off the bat "That a-hole castle is on the roof...go ahead and one-shot him for me"? ;)

And he's supposed to see him as soon as he gets there? Frank has essentially mastered the recon game and taking fire even if an initial blast was fired toward his way.

If he's on the roof, odds are the shield is on his back and he's equipped with his primary weapon for sniping.  He'll rely on his manual vision, where-as DD is essentially using wall hacks (since I know you're a gamer lol) it gives him a VAST advantage and allows him to basically tell Cyc where to fire.  

Daredevil doesn't exactly know what Cyclops is capable of unless they had a meeting and said I'm good at this and this, not to mention it would take a fairly strong blast to hurt Paladin who's armor is shown taking anti take rounds. Not to mention if they're attacked they'll be distracted by the immense gunfire going off from three deadshots like Fury,Paladin, and Castle.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Correct, I didn't say he needed the turret to hit him, I need the turret to go off to give them a sense of alert that will keep them ready for anything that can possibly happen. \ 

The turret's range is rather limited.  If told by DD where they area, Cyc could use a narrow blast to take it out with minimal noise. 

And that depends upon location and where they strike and if they're grouped or not, where I said planned would be all 4 in my warehouse surrounded by turrets. 

So your plan with 4 dudes is just to camp? Hold on, let me go get you a tent and some smores, ya n00b! =)  Alright, that's fine.  This means DD sees all the nubs camping.  There are two entrances, there is the main doorway (pretty damn large) and the side windows on the second floor.  If your team is camping in there, I'd have Cyc fill the room with ricochet blasts on an angel (not visible, but firing the shot into the room), while DD works around to enter via the windows.  The commotion from the blasts would surely have your team taking cover and focusing on the front.  After all, there is no reason not to, since no one could tell DD was approaching from the other side.  Even if the turret went off, there sound of optic blasts traveling all over the room should cover that noise.   Since he's bloodlusted, he could even start unleashing more powerful blasts, likely knocking down the hang door entrance.  As this is going on, DD is certainly stealth enough to at least close the gap on one person.  If they're close together, that could be quite dangerous for your team...Since that M-Blade will more-or-less, incapacitate anyone with his first strike (due to bloodlust)

Baby, I'll rock ya w/ angles
Baby, I'll rock ya w/ angles

Or with sheer power ;)
Or with sheer power ;)

and like I've said my team will have a strategy set up between the four of them, one to keep them on the defense from any initial attack thrown toward them.

But no matter what, like I've previously stated, my team simply knows where your characters are, and not vice versa.  This allows me first strike...And with Cyclops bloodlusted, I see no reason why he wouldn't go for a KO on the first strike.

Lack of experiance???? I find your lack of faith disturbing padawan.

LOL.  The best thing on his resume, IMO, is his experience against Spider-Man and leading the "Deadly Foes of Spider-Man".  But he's accustom to fighting Spider-Man...A character that doesn't have the potential to fire powerful projectiles back. 

And he's supposed to see him as soon as he gets there? Frank has essentially mastered the recon game and taking fire even if an initial blast was fired toward his way.

My point is this is an extremely large map, with multiple vantage points that can allow you to see the entire distance.  Cyclops could peek his head out of the window of the garage, knowing where to fire right away, or even snipe from the Red Tanks location, which provides a lot of cover and a direct view of that roof.  Cyclops knows where he's shooting, Frank needs to scan the entire map to find his foe.  Then, he needs to take aim in t hat direction and fire.  Cyclops clear has the advantage there.  And if Cyc fires one blast, I don't see it being very likely Frank will dodge it.  If he's setting up shop on the roof, he's likely prone. 

Daredevil doesn't exactly know what Cyclops is capable of unless they had a meeting and said I'm good at this and this, not to mention it would take a fairly strong blast to hurt Paladin who's armor is shown taking anti take rounds.

You mean to tell me Daredevil has NO idea who Cyclops, the leader of the X-Men is? Even if Cyc doesn't know DD, they're working together.  DD will inform him of where the enemies are.  THey have no reason not to work together.  Also, I think you're selling Paladin a wee bit strong here,  Cyc could easily produce enough force to KO him.  At the very least, his blast will knock him on his butt, keeping him out of the fight for a few seconds as he recovers. 

rounds. Not to mention if they're attacked they'll be distracted by the immense gunfire going off from three deadshots like Fury,Paladin, and Castle.

You simply can't catch my team off guard.  I picked a small team with DD for a reason. Communication is key here, and Cyclops is a tactician who knows this.  Top his range and mind with DD's radar, and we've got wall hacks lol.  Also, lets say you do tag one of my teammates...Vibranium armor ;)  Also, I think you're overestimating their shooting capabilities.  Paladin couldn't tag DD, so I doubt he's going to tag a bloodlusted DD. Punisher pulls his shots against DD, and since your team is bloodlusted, no reason he wouldn't do the same here against him (he wouldnt go for killshots IMO, hindering him greatly here) and Fury, yeah, he's not bad.  But come on, DD dodges shots from Bullseye, who is easily above all of them. 

If you want to post back you can, but I think I'm all set.

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By geraldthesloth
@k4tzm4n: I'm set.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@geraldthesloth said:
" @k4tzm4n: I'm set. "

Okay.  We be jammin'! 
(wtf is wrong with me? I'll inform luna/ferro)
Retnex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Retnex

I found this extremely close. At first, I was for Gerald. But then K4tzm4n reminded me his team has vibranium suits.

I vote for K4tzm4n, though I'm not sure his team would win

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Voting has officially begun. it will end tommorow about this time.

Chosen One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Chosen One

(Andferne)
Sorry Sloth but I got to go with K4tzm4n. I think he made better arguments.

Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Power NeXus

My vote is for k4tzm4n. Not because he did a more skillful job of debating for his team (because, from what I could see, the two of you were dead even on that point). I just think his team would win.