• 52 results
BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By BringnIt

@k4tzm4n: @HigorM: Not currently, I haven't even read it, but just had heard he beat Danny. I'll see if I can get it.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By BringnIt

@k4tzm4n said:

@BringnIt said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@BringnIt said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@Strider92 said:

The worst injury i've seen BT get is a stab though the heart and it took him a day or so to recover. So if he puts enough rounds in I think Bucky could put him down if hes fast enough.

Precisely why I believe Wolverine can defeat him.

You do not think BT has the skills and physical stats to avoid thzt?

I've never viewed BT as an especially agile fellow. And yes, he's fast, but I don't see his speed as being too great for Logan. Also, I haven't seen anything to imply he's skilled enough to dodge the strikes.

Cool. Did you read his fight with Iron Fist?

Nope. Have scans of it? I've only seen his battles with Spider-Man, vs goons while on fire, vs goons in a bar, and then the back-stab.

Eh, I'm working on scans now, but having just read it I was... misled. Black Tarantula one-shotted Danny with a sneak attack while mind controlled. White Tiger, also mind controlled, suggested they kill Danny but Tarantula decides not to as their priority was to catch Master Izo at the time. He also states in the dialogue, "Besides... I'm not really looking for the kind of competition an Iron Fist would bring, are you?"

This changes my opinion of Tarantula significantly, and as such I'll switch my vote to Logan and Bucky for a slight majority. I'd give them a larger majority if Logan was more consistent in his showings of skill.