Buck.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

What's stopping Frank from taking him down to the ground and beating on him? Bucky to my knowledge has little actual wrestling skill, so a experienced fighter like Frank can deal with him with a couple of low blows, and smashing his head on the concrete.

Oh, and before people start with the whole "he'll get overpowered by the metal arm" argument, Frank's already taken down dudes who were stronger than Buck. That ain't happening here, he knows 616 Bucky and knows exactly how dangerous he is. He'll know what to do.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Frank stomps

Avatar image for myleftbuttcheeksolos
Myleftbuttcheeksolos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh. Frank

MrMosin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MrMosin
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Frank is pretty strong and pretty underrated.

Fisk has out-muscled Spiderman in comics, and Frank can at least contend with Fisk.

I realize this isn't doesn't mean Castle definitely wins, but it is some supporting stuff.

I'd go with Frank as the winner. Very close fight.

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Punisher

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
deactivated-5c830d4e319e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrmosin:

Bruh ... you can’t be serious. Please tell me you are joking

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrmosin: To be fair, Buck beat Iron Man in Civil War. And Iron Man has taken on several mid-tiers and someone like Hulk in comics. So, Bucky still wins.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The Punisher should win with difficulty.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 anthp2000  Moderator

Frank wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-6021b09dd509c
deactivated-6021b09dd509c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Punisher should win with difficulty.

Mid-Difficulty.

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

What's stopping Frank from taking him down to the ground and beating on him? Bucky to my knowledge has little actual wrestling skill, so a experienced fighter like Frank can deal with him with a couple of low blows, and smashing his head on the concrete.

Oh, and before people start with the whole "he'll get overpowered by the metal arm" argument, Frank's already taken down dudes who were stronger than Buck. That ain't happening here, he knows 616 Bucky and knows exactly how dangerous he is. He'll know what to do.

pansito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

frank stomps

MrMosin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt:Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't he beat Iron man with the help of Captain America?

@originalcaptain: Make an actual point.

DarthExitium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thing is, Bucky didn't beat Iron man in civil war, he got his arm blasted off. and yes that was a fight with cap's help. And I know spider-man is strong, but he treats bucky AND Falcon like toys. 616 Punisher has fought a more adult spider-man and has done better. Punisher would win, no doubt. It would be a cool/tough fight but there's no way he can't win this.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c0b19c56d708
deactivated-5c0b19c56d708

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diarrhearegatta said:

Green_Tea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: what does 616 Iron Man have to with this since it’s mcu Bucky that’s in the battle?

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: I've seen that you have been playing devil's advocate in some live action vs. comics threads lately; any thoughts on this matchup?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: I've seen that you have been playing devil's advocate in some live action vs. comics threads lately; any thoughts on this matchup?

I'm not really sure. Bucky should be stronger and faster but Punisher might be more durable by feats. Bucky is smoother with his fighting style but Frank is much dirtier and I think people tend to sleep on punishers actual technique, due to him not being a ninja or associated with ninjas. Its hard for me to imagine Bucky being able to fight someone like daredevil H2H but an argument can be made Franks style is less well suited for a fight like this.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Amendment50

@jashro44: Yeah I think that's a solid take. I think Bucky and Frank are fairly similar in fighting style, kinda in-your-face and aggressive without being too agile. I don't think either would be weaving around the other's attacks and both would be taking hits (although I do think Frank is a lot more skilled). That said I also think that Bucky's striking power is consistently stronger especially with his metal arm, and I think Bucky could probably take more hits from Frank than vice versa despite Frank's extremely good durability just because of that gap. And while Frank can hold his own moderately well against Daredevil I still don't really consider them even in the same ballpark of skill. Matt just about always embarrasses Frank when they fight on an even playing field.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#28  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@thepurifier said:

@diarrhearegatta said:

Frank's already taken down dudes who were stronger than Buck.

Stronger than Buck and just as skilled? Like who? Because Frank totally got his ass blasted when he tried to fight Crossbones - in the Edmondson Punisher run. And he lost to Fisk in a recent(ish) Kingpin mini-series.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

That’s cool no one actually answer me

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: Don't beat yourself up, it's CV dude. We don't use logic when we debate, we use emotions. And God forbid someone offers a different opinion backed by evidence because apparently CV can't tolerate any conflicting views around here.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goes about the same as their short encounter before just Frank doesn't have a gun to save him here.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

@eredin12 said:

Bucky wins, strogner, faster, more skilled and durable to tank his hits, but some people think that evrey comic character is God, even 616 black windows can one-shot DCEU Superman

Literally no one has seriously said that. Don't bump a thread that's been dead for 6 months just to display your complex.

Also Bucky being more skilled than Frank is laughable. I don't even need to debunk that.

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean, I can see an argument made for Bucky winning, but him being more skilled than Frank is quite frankly hilarious and laughable.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edbb4007f071
deactivated-5edbb4007f071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bucky is comparably skilled in comparison to Frank in all honesty.

Misterpollas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bucky is actually superhuman, no need to say more.

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Punisher wins.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Amendment50

If we are talking about military tactics, stealth and infiltration, firearms or the like, then yeah, Bucky is no contest for Frank in terms of skill. But when we are talking about pure H2H combat skill I don't think the comparison is unreasonable at all. Frank is a skilled fighter but his H2H accolades are not actually that great compared to other street levelers. Bucky's training is similar if not better. Thinking Frank is more skilled is totally reasonable but acting like he completely eclipses Bucky in that category is an exaggeration.

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bucky is comparably skilled in comparison to Frank in all honesty.

Prove it.

Sargeras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frank stomps at best - wins low diff at worst.

This is Frank surviving a throw into the sky by Spider-Man, and the fall that followed. (IDK how to post scans) https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/9/98479/1870616-punisher_annual__1_021.jpghttps://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/9/98479/1870617-punisher_annual__1_022.jpghttps://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/9/98479/1870625-punisher_annual__1_023.jpg

Survived being pushed by Sentry https://lowbrowcomics.files.wordpress.com/2015/12/punisher_1_015.jpg?w=650

among other feats.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edbb4007f071
deactivated-5edbb4007f071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_magister:

Bucky can keep pace with both T'Challa and Steve both of whom have feats well past Frank's level. He regularly gets demolished fighting people larger than him with better physicals (Buck is stronger than most of the physically superior opponents Frank has gone up against) Steve's feat against Corvus and Ultron managing to disarm one of them and put the other in a chokehold despite the latter's versatility is well beyond Frank level. Bucky in my opinion looked better fighting T'Challa in comparison to Killmonger the latter of who could fight 4 Dora Milaje one of whom effortlessly beat Corvus for about a minute.

I can't see Frank replicating Buck's performance's against either opponent, his best feat is probably holding his own against Black Widow but he's clearly not on her level evident by their fight in Civil War II and he always has a giant stat advantage fighting her something he doesn't have against Bucky.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 juiceboks  Moderator

Frank's durability and tenacity will probably give him the edge here. Though Bucky may not even have a strength edge, especially if we take Frank's more recent feats into consideration

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 anthp2000  Moderator

Oh KoL.

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

Frank has been on a mad power trip, recently his feats have been nothing short of phenomenal, not to mention he has that superhuman durability thing for no reason at all. He should be able to pull a solid majority here 6-7/10

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 juiceboks  Moderator

Scaling Bucky off of Steve and T'Challa is really the best people can come up with to argue for WS..which isn't bad. However, Frank has a fair amount of scaling on his own end that makes him look much more impressive all around.

MrTrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

616 Punisher murders live-action street tiers, being on the lower-end of comic street-tiers doesn't change how mismatched these matches are.