BSM Naruto vs Thing

• 125 results
Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This thread has become a circlejerk of people who got pissed that Ben walks over their fave and, since they couldn't prove otherwise with actual argumentation, had to resort to extreme mental gymnastics ("sCaLiNg iS nOt LeGiT fOr ThInG bUt iS LeGiT fOr NaRuTo").

Avatar image for deactivated-5c97780a71ae4
deactivated-5c97780a71ae4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn said:

@notcensored: see? I wasn't even wrong. Instead of actually backing up your fantasies with hard proof (you know, proof that the instances I posted are outliers?) you started screeching like someone with brain damage.

And speaking of brain damage... Thanks for admitting you only have half a brain. That really explains why your argumentation is so weak and why you can't do shit except for repeating your headcanons ad nauseum.

God talking to u is unbearable, u still haven't shown to me why its an applicable feat for Ben other than "but it happened so it must be true" which is just asinine on so many levels.

and again resorts to Ad Hominem attacks, still waiting on that feat let me know when you find it /s.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't like scaling because it lets the mean western rock man beat my epic anime ninja ?????

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Toratorn

@notcensored: > accuses me of resorting to ad hominems

> your first reply to me literally starts with "If i wanted u in this conversation i would have tagged u but i have no patience for disrespectful little shits"

So not only you are, by your own admission, missing half a brain and can't debate for shit, but you're also a hypocrite with a shitty memory. What a legend.

@pipxeroth said:

I don't like scaling because it lets the mean western rock man beat my epic anime ninja ?????

lmao

SaltySultan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5c97780a71ae4
deactivated-5c97780a71ae4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn

> accuses me of resorting to ad hominems

Fuck this just shows you have no idea what an Ad Hominem is, (an Ad Hominem a fallacious argumentative strategy whereby genuine discussion of the topic at hand is avoided by instead attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself).

Me calling you a little shit had nothing to do with the rest of my argument therefore i didn't resort to an Ad Hominem attack, if i continued to insult you while dodging the topic then it would have been an Ad Hominem where as all you have done is insult me and then run away when i ask for feats smh.

> your first reply to me literally starts with "If i wanted u in this conversation i would have tagged u but i have no patience for disrespectful little shits"

Entirely ignores the context of our first debate in which you were in fact the first one to insult me so don't act like your a victim

So not only you are, by your own admission, missing half a brain and can't debate for shit, but you're also a hypocrite with a shitty memory. What a legend.

I think you need to go back to school and learn how to read smh, what i said was "anyone with half a brain knows Manga Scaling=/=Comic Scaling" which considering you have continued to whine about everyone in this thread not allowing scaling for Ben I'm beginning to think that you think Manga Scaling=Comic Scaling in which case you have less than half your brain.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Toratorn

@notcensored said:

@toratorn

Fuck this just shows you have no idea what an Ad Hominem is, (an Ad Hominem a fallacious argumentative strategy whereby genuine discussion of the topic at hand is avoided by instead attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself).

Oh, I know what an ad hominem is, but thanks for telling me again.

Me calling you a little shit had nothing to do with the rest of my argument therefore i didn't resort to an Ad Hominem attack, if i continued to insult you while dodging the topic then it would have been an Ad Hominem where as all you have done is insult me and then run away when i ask for feats smh.

All you did (both in that thread and in this one) was dodging the topic and throwing tantrums. So yeah, ad hominem it is.

Entirely ignores the context of our first debate in which you were in fact the first one to insult me so don't act like your a victim

Oh, I'm not a victim. I'm an asshole. Both of us are. The thing is, I'm an asshole with scans and you're an asshole with mental gymnastics and salt.

I think you need to go back to school and learn how to read smh, what i said was "anyone with half a brain knows Manga Scaling=/=Comic Scaling" which considering you have continued to whine about everyone in this thread not allowing scaling for Ben I'm beginning to think that you think Manga Scaling=Comic Scaling in which case you have less than half your brain.

How hypocritcal. All you did here and there was whine. I posted scans, after which you started speaking out of your ass. When you got called out for speaking out of your ass (the whole "muh outlier" thing that you failed to prove repeatedly with hard evidence), you started bitching and repeating your nonsense ad nauseum. And now the whole "MuH sCaLiNg Is BeTtEr ThAn YoUr ScAlInG" circlejerk than you and a bunch of other wankers here started because you're that incapable of proving that your "epic anime ninja" is capable of beating "the mean western rock man".

Now please, feel free repeat the whole "muh outliers" and "muh scaling" idiocy once again. Make my day.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

The thing well never tag naruto and naruto will wear him down eventually

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#111  Edited By rawsos

@toratorn said:

This thread has become a circlejerk of people who got pissed that Ben walks over their fave and, since they couldn't prove otherwise with actual argumentation, had to resort to extreme mental gymnastics ("sCaLiNg iS nOt LeGiT fOr ThInG bUt iS LeGiT fOr NaRuTo").

@toratorn said:
@notcensored said:

@toratorn

Oh, I know what an ad hominem is, but thanks for telling me again.

All you did (both in that thread and in this one) was dodging the topic and throwing tantrums. So yeah, ad hominem it is.

Oh, I'm not a victim. I'm an asshole. Both of us are. The thing is, I'm an asshole with scans and you're an asshole with mental gymnastics and salt.

How hypocritcal. All you did here and there was whine. I posted scans, after which you started speaking out of your ass. When you got called out for speaking out of your ass (the whole "muh outlier" thing that you failed to prove repeatedly with hard evidence), you started bitching and repeating your nonsense ad nauseum. And now the whole "MuH sCaLiNg Is BeTtEr ThAn YoUr ScAlInG" circlejerk than you and a bunch of other wankers here started because you're that incapable of proving that your "epic anime ninja" is capable of beating "the mean western rock man".

Now please, feel free repeat the whole "muh outliers" and "muh scaling" idiocy once again. Make my day.

how is this not locked yet lmao. even better How are thing battles not banned yet lol

AGrape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Battles between omnipotents are against the rules guys.

Avatar image for mcu-defender333
MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For the record, the Thing's punch that knocked out the Hulk was stronger than any physical blow that any version of any character in Naruto could hope to produce.

Asurakj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto stomps. Thing is a statue and will never land a hit. Thing is fodder with just good durability and outlier feats. Show consistent feats of his durability and power. He gets beat by low tier guys so many times.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 takenstew22  Moderator

Naruto is only complex multiversal while Thing is above TOAA. GG.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Thing one-shots.

Avatar image for deactivated-61215780523f9
deactivated-61215780523f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thing eventually tags Naruto and kills him with a couple strikes.

Avatar image for itachisolosnodiff
ItachiSolosNoDiff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn: here's another question, do you really think the thing can touch naruto?

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure thing can take this

Avatar image for deactivated-6492584c7b507
deactivated-6492584c7b507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Thing stomps.

Avatar image for sixpathsofcapra
SixPathsOfCapra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Statues don't fight back. Naruto clowns the brick

Kajin_Style

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surprisingly.... Naruto wins this fight. About time a match up he wins, ha!

No but seriously, who thought this this was a fair match up for The Thing? He can't fly, has no range, no special attacks. Sure he has some impressive feats but the dude is too slow.

Even if he tags Naruto once, you think he is gonna tag Naruto with the knock out force he used on the Hulk first try? Ha! That's not how hand to hand fighting works.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Surprisingly.... Naruto wins this fight. About time a match up he wins, ha!

No but seriously, who thought this this was a fair match up for The Thing? He can't fly, has no range, no special attacks. Sure he has some impressive feats but the dude is too slow.

Even if he tags Naruto once, you think he is gonna tag Naruto with the knock out force he used on the Hulk first try? Ha! That's not how hand to hand fighting works.

Statues don't fight back. Naruto clowns the brick

Avatar image for deactivated-627d7892935d8
deactivated-627d7892935d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ben stomps hard.

PooPooEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol at the stupidity of this thread but just for the record

manga/anime scaling: naruto and sasuke stalemated and are rivals, so narutos LS speed aplies to sasuke

comic "scaling": green scar hulk fought thing and despite holding back beat the shit out of him, but hulk>naruto so logically ben>naruto

its no wonder virtually noone respects comic scaling

DeusCarnivoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto would win.

Thing is very slow and can't fly, it would take a lot of damage for free.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Naruto oneshots