BSM Naruto, Dangai Ichigo, and current Meliodas vs Boros, Orochi, and Monster Garou(remade)

• 105 results
WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@djibbo__ said:

This is the moment of the day when I ask for energy durability feats for garou and boros

Avatar image for deactivated-610bd31442771
deactivated-610bd31442771

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros and Garou can solo

if Naruto and Ichigo were EoS, it would be a closer fight

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 defiant_will  Online

Boros being wanked as usual I see.

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see how Ichigo is winning against either Boros or Garou. He can beat Orochi, though.

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros>HST+NNT.

STOP.

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Co-Boss

@omnihater: now I wouldn’t go that far, how is boros beating kaguya or Yhwach, or any of the strong intangible characters like Lille or dms Kakashi?

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@co-boss said:

@omnihater: now I wouldn’t go that far, how is boros beating kaguya or Yhwach, or any of the strong intangible characters like Lille or dms Kakashi?

Being immortal does not make them stronger, I am talking specifically about stats and power, Boros does oneshot to Kaguya and more to Yhwach, that they can revive is something else.

and the intangibles, the same, does not make them stronger, that ability.

Yamiyodare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Meliodas solos.

Asurakj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mel solos and regen is useless against him.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By AnimeFreak1

BSM Naruto still solo stomps

Jbreezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's hard to say who would win this but, I put my money on Team 1, Orochi isn't going to do nothing to these guys. It comes down to Boros and Garou, current Assualt Mode Meliodas handles garou with ease then Ichigo finish him off with his sword, then Naruto will spam tail beast bombs at boros, but with his regen he isn't gonna down then Meliodas would come in negalate his regen with hellblaze then they do a Combo move were meliodas full counter a bunch times to kill boros. That's what I think.

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnihater: The intangibles both have durability counters that can kill boros or bfr him, so yes their abilities make them stronger. Also the immortals have the abilities to kill boros and their immortality lets them survive his attacks. People abilities make them stronger man.

Also just saying boros>hst+nnt does not say that you just mean in stats. Sure he outstats them but how is he beating their hax?

Rednote99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnihater: stat mean nothing if you die lol. The term stronger in fight is for whoever that win.

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@co-boss said:

@omnihater: The intangibles both have durability counters that can kill boros or bfr him, so yes their abilities make them stronger. Also the immortals have the abilities to kill boros and their immortality lets them survive his attacks. People abilities make them stronger man.

Also just saying boros>hst+nnt does not say that you just mean in stats. Sure he outstats them but how is he beating their hax?

Batman can kill or win to superman with pre.

winning someone does not make you stronger than him, winning depends on more situations than power.

When I say that Boros is stronger than the HST it is because his attacks are multi-continental, something that nobody in the HST can do.

If someone in the HST can win on boron it is for HAX, which has nothing to do with force.

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Co-Boss

@omnihater: stronger is used on this site to sometimes just mean more powerful overall, not just in physical strength and that also means due to their abilities. That’s what I’m using right now. Especially because I’m not using prep or anything, just the abilities they have so the Batman example is null.

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@co-boss said:

@omnihater: stronger is used on this site to sometimes just mean more powerful overall, not just in physical strength and that also means due to their abilities. That’s what I’m using right now. Especially because I’m not using prep or anything, just the abilities they have so the Batman example is null.

So edo nagato for example is stronger than saiyan goku, because goku can kill him and nagato can rip his soul off? Xdddd

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Co-Boss

@omnihater: cmon man now you’re just being daft

The example you're looking for is fiamma of the right has a weaker body than say ichigo but his hax are so ridiculous that he’s more powerful than ichigo

Stop arguing semantics and start actually debating. You never actually gave a defense for what happens if boros goes up against a intangible

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@co-boss:

No, basically that is, when we talk about strength it is strength, immortality, hax ​​skills, etc. do not enter there. yhwach / kaguya die of any boros attack and they are not stronger than him, therefore boros is stronger and thats all.

Lsoon23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Lsoon23

lol at multi-city level Boros and never melting his ship in the manga, reread it.

Team 1 stomps tho.

edit: Just saw it's only BSM Naruto, OPM team pummel them easily.

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either Boros or Garou still solo

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Oreo6

Dangai ichigo solos, meliodas solo and BM naruto solos let alone BSM.

Boros had to regen from punches that werent even mountain level. The best feat saitamas regular punches have are destroying a large hill. Meanwhile Narutos bijuu bomb is multi-mountain+ due to equalling with 5 mountain level bombs pooled together. So even if saitamas punches were mountain level, he still gets wrecked by just BM Narutos bijuu bomb.

While theres no set multiplier for sage mode. CM2 was stated to power up someone by 10x. CM2 is a bootleg sage mode which is even weaker than jaraiyas incomolete sage mode lol while logically it would be higher, sage mode is at least a 10x boost.

People really need to stop overhyping boros. Hes really trash. Even his regen isnt all that notable. From what i heard of the others, they dont stand much of a chance either. Only one really dangerous here is garou and he cant beat all 3 of them at the same time.

Juicers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Juicers

Boros does CSRC then fly back to space

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Oreo6

@notcensored: I keep forgettong just the blades of rasen shuriken turn you into dust. Let alone the cellular explosion.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto still one shots

Anomalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if Boros makes it to meteoric burst mode, he can solo.

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1. Naruto is the MVP with his claok providing a 3x boost to Ichigo and Meliodas.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz said:

@juicers: Borus can’t fly

In meteoric burst he can, at least in the anime he did, I don't remember how the manga portrayed it.

Mr-Otaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm leaning towards team 2 because Boros's feats are more impressive than anything i've seen team 1 ever do, especially Meliodas.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Plus i boros is pretty slow. Havent even seen proof hes hypersonic, let alone the speed of lightning or anything higher.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Kalebsmarty156

Current Meliodas don't even have his demon king powers anymore. He gets Stomped.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Meliodas don't even have his demon king powers anymore. He gets Stomped.

He's still stronger than DK in Mel's body at the very least. Seriously, what's up with the opm wank?

What physical feats does the team have that are better than this?

No Caption Provided

Does the team have any energy durability to tank these???

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

C'mon now. Its cool that Boros and Garou had alot of hype but what can they really do? The only argument you could make for any of the opm team beating Mel 1v1 is Boros' bfr kick. Garou is just a brick and all of Boros energy attacks bar CSRC are too weak to tickle anyone on team 1. And CSRC is a suicide attack. The only thing Boros and Garou have Mel beat in is speed which isn't very useful when they cant actually harm him.

Please tell me how Mel gets stomped.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofruin6: That bfr kick is what I had in mind.

Hmmmmmm. I'm pretty sure if your only means to beat a character is bfr and that isn't even guaranteed, even if you win it can't be considered a stomp.

Boros beat on Saitama for a while before pulling the moon kick. He dies long before he gets it off anyways.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofruin6: Also, wtf??? I haven't been getting any tags for some reason.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By JOVIOLMA

We are 2

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is so funny I'm gonna even do some meme about it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e5937775a5e6
deactivated-5e5937775a5e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 wins.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By JOVIOLMA
Comicvine in a nutshell
Comicvine in a nutshell

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By JOVIOLMA

Seriously, this needs to stop, with the exception of the Moon kick and his statement regarding CSRC, Boros is completely unimpressive, and people still want to say BS about characters like Jigen, claiming he lacks feats to beat them or that Boros or Garou can beat Rinnegan Sasuke.

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This above anything in the HST.

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-28fbf55dc7684de67e8fa3de99977a06

and it's not hyperbole, like most feats of bleach and naruto.

because this happens later.

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-5efe43c4f1430691bed93af2fda62b56

There is nothing in the HST of that level, just stop.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By JOVIOLMA

There is literally no destruction on none of those images. just Boros open clouds we have no idea who far are away from each other to assume how much was split with his strongest attack he uses as a final card, and the bigger one was Saitama's doing. How ET- didn't locked this yet when he thinks Naruto alone would stomp the verse is beyond my knowledge. Regardless, still good.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Literally so many HST characters could beat Boros

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros was going to destroy the surface of the earth, saitaima overcomes the attack and leaves a result at least continental.

there is no need to destroy anything, since there are other ways to measure power, if you want every time an attack is launched to disintegrate things, obviously you have no idea what you are talking about and you should inform yourself more.

Again, boros>HST, stop this.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By JOVIOLMA

There is no continental result on the manga, no continent was destroyed and the amount of clouds split by Boros is unquantifiable as we don't know their shape and how separate they were from each other to being with, this same beam, didn't even destroyed the buildings and the city below the ship that were outside it's shadow, and even if there is any Continental result, it is a feat for Saitama and no one in the verse scales to Saitama, Garou is the only one arguable that could scale to speed as he predicted Saitama's movements, but this was only accomplished before they happen thanks to his Analytical prediction and only are related to short reactions. And about the last 2 points, they are not even worthy address as they are not even proof of anything and a huge misinterpretation of what I said, since I didn't mentioned that one needs to disintegrate anything to serve as a proof of power, although vaporization do are superior to several other classes of destruction. But I could apply similar logic that was used on my CaV and claim that considering the beam lacks of durability feats, any relevant energy beam with notable durability like F&S Rasengan should be able to destroy it, I mean, energy is irrelevant since the beam has no durability feats so it gets the CA treatment

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Djibbo__

Either meliodas, naruto or ichigo still solo