BSM Naruto, Dangai Ichigo, and current Meliodas vs Boros, Orochi, and Monster Garou(remade)

• 98 results
Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  • Teams have full knowledge of each other's abilities, and basic knowledge of their opponents.
  • Morals off.
  • Fight takes place in Britannia.

Who wins and why? Remade because I forgot to put some stuff in, my bad.

mevbi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 in a horrible stomp

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orochi isn’t much help, and I can’t say anything about monster Garou, but if Boros makes it to meteoric burst mode, he can solo.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By AnimeFreak1

Naruto solos

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

If Boros alone he can be taken down before CSRC. But with Garou it's stomp.

And "current Meliodas" ain't Assault Mode anymore?

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By JOVIOLMA  Online

Team 1 and is not even close what and Orochi is irrelevant

mevbi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By mevbi
@alextheboss said:

Orochi isn’t much help, and I can’t say anything about monster Garou, but if Boros makes it to meteoric burst mode, he can solo.

How? I could see him winning against BSM Naruto and Dangai Ichigo, but definitely not against current Meliodas

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revold said:

If Boros alone he can be taken down before CSRC. But with Garou it's stomp.

And "current Meliodas" ain't Assault Mode anymore?

huh?

OT:

@joviolma said:

Team 1 and is not even close what and Orochi is irrelevant

This^

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One punch man manga any good? Thought about starting it

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mevbi: Planet surface level>>>island-small country level. The only way Meliodas wins is if he can full counter Boros’ blasts.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss:

BSM Naruto is FAR beyond Island-Small Country Level

What are you talking about?

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mevbi: Planet surface level>>>island-small country level. The only way Meliodas wins is if he can full counter Boros’ blasts.

Boros isn’t getting to use meteoric burst in the first place lol

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djibbo__: That’s why I said if he makes it to meteoric burst.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss:

Ha.........ha!

I got to go now but I will give you proof later.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Gaoron

Is this the usual Naruto wanking or does NNT still rides a hype boner from that final small country attack? Boros could solo, Garou by scaling does to, Orochi is useless. All in all team OPM stomps.

DaShyguy101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By DaShyguy101

Team 1

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Azureus  Online

@gaoron said:

Is this the usual Naruto wanking or does NNT still rides a hype boner from that final small country attack? Boros could solo, Garou by scaling does to, Orochi is useless. All in all team OPM stomps.

This. What the hell is going on here. Garou and Boros would solostomp. I'd even argue Orochi isn't that useless either. The blast he sent through City Z was several city blocks underground and the shockwave of it passing by alone was enough to cause the city to overturn and ripple from the force alone. That feat should already be in the island level ranges of power, way above Aizen's fragor which burned Dangai Ichigo.

The only way this would be a fair fight is if Team 1 had their EoS versions.

mevbi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even if he makes it to Meteoric Burst, he doesn't immediately go for CSRC. The only thing team OPM have over team 1 is probably speed

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orochi is a weak link and relatively useless. Boros isn't soloing shit. Until the manga gets to Monster Garou they aren't winning.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

/thread

NotCensored

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto or Ichigo solo tbh

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo carries his team and Orochi isn’t doing much here.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 JOVIOLMA  Online

No Caption Provided
JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 JOVIOLMA  Online

Here comes Multi City Level Boros, soloing the Team.

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Djibbo__

This is the moment of the day when I ask for energy durability feats for garou and boros

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mevbi: He doesn't' need CSRC to win. He can just punt them to the moon.

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sy8000 said:

Orochi is a weak link and relatively useless. Boros isn't soloing shit. Until the manga gets to Monster Garou they aren't winning.

Boros probably doesn't solo if he starts in base, but if he starts in meteoric burst, I see no reason he doesn't solo. Even if he actually needs his collapsing star roaring canon, his regen will allow him to make a few mistakes before resorting to it.

@joviolma said:

Here comes Multi City Level Boros, soloing the Team.

*planet surface level

Naruto or Ichigo solo tbh

How the hell does dangai Ichigo, who has only ever shown cutting attacks, beat Boros who has high tier regen?

Naruto arguably solo with a charged up beast bomb, and that's only due to Boros' lack of durability feats on that level.

@djibbo__ said:

This is the moment of the day when I ask for energy durability feats for garou and boros

Boros survived his own punch attack which melted a cities worth of heat resistant metal, and I believe he was inside the energy blast he used on Saitama earlier as well. He was also probably planning on surviving his roar canon.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 JOVIOLMA  Online

@alextheboss: With his strongest attack, his MB energy doesn't scale to it.

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By AlexTheBoss

@joviolma: Who says he can't use his strongest attack? And a character's strongest attack is how you place their busting tier.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By JOVIOLMA  Online

@alextheboss: I'm aware, I'm talking about his level on MB, not something that can only be accomplished with a a suicide technique and his last resort, not that him being surface level would change the 『結果 』to me.

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: There is no evidence that attack is a suicide attack. That attack is a part of his meteoric burst power. It's like saying you can't count Goku's kamehameha or Naruto's beast bomb as their busting tier for their respective forms. Boros hits harder than any of the members on the other team, with Meliodas being the only one with an argument for being on par in terms of physicals, and when it comes to energy attacks he dwarfs all of them combined.

Maybe if Meliodas still had his demon king form they would have a better chance of beating meteoric burst Boros, but he lost that.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By JOVIOLMA  Online

@alextheboss: There is any evidence Boros would survive the Surface's destruction ? And no, he doesn't hit harder the best feat he has is the moon kick, and that thing can't be quantified without calcs, calcs put it below the Team in potency and I barely care for them as they often to difere from person to person, and obviously I don't need to say, Boros energy attacks never rivaled any multi mountain attack, so I have no idea how you assumed he outclass them on this category, the only thing that is above it is the CSRC and is a final attack that needs to be charged, unlike most of the Team's energy blasts that can be spammed.

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: Boros never implied he would die from it, plus he wasn't even instantly killed by Saitama's serious punch, which was even stronger. So if he wasn't even killed instantly by a much stronger attack, it's doubtful his own attack would kill him when it wasn't even fired in his direction.

And Boros does hit harder than Ichigo and Naruto. Even ignoring his moon feat, his punch feat that melted his ship is better than any of Ichigo's or Naruto's. Even Beefcake has better striking feats than them. Ichigo's striking can only be argued as being better if you scale him to shikai Kenpachi, and even if you do that, Boros can still regen from being cut apart. Meliodas also heavily relies on scaling to put him above Boros in striking potency.

CSRC is the only energy attack Boros used in meteoric burst, and it only took him a few seconds to charge. Why would we assume that attack would randomly be thousands of times stronger than all of his other energy attacks? Releasing all of his energy his planet surface level. Shooting only a portion of his energy would obviously be way less, but way less than planet surface level can still be huge. Just 1% of that power would be mid-large country level. Obviously Boros doesn't have many feats, but his fight only lasted a few minutes, so of course he won't have as many showings as characters who have over 300 chapters of showings.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By JOVIOLMA  Online

@alextheboss:

Boros never implied he would die from it, plus he wasn't even instantly killed by Saitama's serious punch, which was even stronger. So if he wasn't even killed instantly by a much stronger attack, it's doubtful his own attack would kill him when it wasn't even fired in his direction.

Boros also never said he would survive, and since he lacks the feats, I would assume he would die as he was getting hurt by less and his reg is completely dependent of his energy which would be fully released on that moment. Not to mention, CSRC scales to energy attack while SP scales to physical, not that this matters as he was incapacitated, died moments later and was only hit by the shock wave of the attack.

And Boros does hit harder than Ichigo and Naruto. Even ignoring his moon feat, his punch feat that melted his ship is better than any of Ichigo's or Naruto's. Even Beefcake has better striking feats than them. Ichigo's striking can only be argued as being better if you scale him to shikai Kenpachi, and even if you do that, Boros can still regen from being cut apart. Meliodas also heavily relies on scaling to put him above Boros in striking potency.

Boros never melt his ship mate, that was a anime exclusive filler scene, everything he did was punch Saitama and release energy upon impact, he then punched him several times and kicked him away, and destroy portions of a Large city sized ship is not on the level of neither Naruto and Ichigo. And how beefcake hits harder than them to being with when everything he did was open a mountain sized hole in the ground to being it that doesn't add up, and no I don't think Ichigo scales to Shikai Kenny, regardless, he can overpower the power of 6 Multi Mountain buster attacks and fire energy attacks with Getsuga Tensho, I don't see why this wouldn't vaporize Boros who by himself lacks anything on this level. And I also don't see your point, on your first explanation you said Boros would survive the surface wiping because he survived Saitama's SP briefly that was stronger than his CSRC, but both fall under different categories.

CSRC is the only energy attack Boros used in meteoric burst, and it only took him a few seconds to charge. Why would we assume that attack would randomly be thousands of times stronger than all of his other energy attacks? Releasing all of his energy his planet surface level. Shooting only a portion of his energy would obviously be way less, but way less than planet surface level can still be huge. Just 1% of that power would be mid-large country level. Obviously Boros doesn't have many feats, but his fight only lasted a few minutes, so of course he won't have as many showings as characters who have over 300 chapters of showings.

That's enough time for the team bomb him with their energy attacks, they know he can do this, and in case you don't noticed, Boros is in base here, unlike the Team whose versions are clearly stated here, Naruto is in BSM, Ichigo Dangai, Mel AM, they can fodderize Boros on the beginning as he need time alone to charge MB specially Naruto that can spam Bijuudamas like fire works with KA. And is not like he will start releasing his entire energy on the start, he only use this as a final card when he saw nothing was working against Saitama and he couldn't deal with him with that alone, but unlike Saitama team has their own ways to put him down quickly due their vast arsenal and firepower. And the final logic ain't flying with me as well, we have zero statements from manga or webcomic not even from ONE himself how much big is Boros's energy attacks comparable with his CSRC specially when his CSRC would turn the Earth into a hell while his other energy attacks barely caused the destruction of some portions of his ship

@alextheboss

Daruma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros is all that's needed he has the physicals people like to pretend Ichigo has and the speed people pretend Naruto has.

CocaColaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

NotCensored

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By NotCensored

How the hell does dangai Ichigo, who has only ever shown cutting attacks, beat Boros who has high tier regen?

Final Getsuga Tensho has a massive AOE and vapes its target, Boros has only ever regen'd when he has a body part left (half his body in the manga and his eye in the anime) his durability is kind of bad tho so there will be nothing left of him after that.

Naruto arguably solo with a charged up beast bomb, and that's only due to Boros' lack of durability feats on that level.

He doesn't even need a TBB tbh a Rasenshuriken is enough to end it for the same reasons as above after Sage Mode Naruto's Rasenshurikens started to grind people to dust on a cellular level that basically negs the crap out of Boros' regen.

@alextheboss

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma:

Boros also never said he would survive,

So do we just assume all attacks are suicide attacks now?

and since he lacks the feats, I would assume he would die as he was getting hurt by less and his reg is completely dependent of his energy which would be fully released on that moment.

Yeah, I agree he would be killed if hit directly by the attack, but he is firing it away from himself.

Not to mention, CSRC scales to energy attack while SP scales to physical, not that this matters as he was incapacitated, died moments later

Energy attacks are usually just kinetic force + heat. Boros has shown resistance to both.

and was only hit by the shock wave of the attack.

The shockwave alone was stronger than CSRC so that's irrelevant.

Boros never melt his ship mate

Even if it didn't melt in the manga, he still destroyed a massive portion f his ship with just the shockwave. It's more impressive than Ichigo's hill bust, and way more impressive than any of Naruto's striking feats pre six paths.

No Caption Provided

he can overpower the power of 6 Multi Mountain buster attacks and fire energy attacks with Getsuga Tensho, I don't see why this wouldn't vaporize Boros who by himself lacks anything on this level.

Just one fragor severely damaged Ichigo's arm, and whether or not Boros could survive a fragor is irrelevant since Ichigo doesn't have fragors.

And I also don't see your point, on your first explanation you said Boros would survive the surface wiping because he survived Saitama's SP briefly that was stronger than his CSRC, but both fall under different categories.

For the most part, durability is durability. As long as Boros is strong enough to survive the force, it shouldn't matter where it comes from, unless he is inherently weak the attack or if the attack can bypass durability.

That's enough time for the team bomb him with their energy attacks, they know he can do this, and in case you don't noticed, Boros is in base here, unlike the Team whose versions are clearly stated here, Naruto is in BSM, Ichigo Dangai, Mel AM, they can fodderize Boros on the beginning as he need time alone to charge MB specially Naruto that can spam Bijuudamas like fire works with KA.

I already said Boros probably loses when starting in base. I said IF HE MAKES IT TO METEORIC BURST he can solo.

I've been pretty clear on that since the beginning.

And is not like he will start releasing his entire energy on the start, he only use this as a final card when he saw nothing was working against Saitama and he couldn't deal with him with that alone, but unlike Saitama team has their own ways to put him down quickly due their vast arsenal and firepower.

If they are actually stronger than him, with basic knowledge Boros would likely know this, and resort to whatever he needs to to win. Plus Meteoric burst Boros should be way faster than his opponents.

while his other energy attacks barely caused the destruction of some portions of his ship

Potency exists, and most of Meliodas' attacks have far smaller explosion's than Boros'.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And like I said, the energy attack you are talking about wasn't from meteoric burst Boros. It would take meteoric burst Boros to win.

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@notcensored:

Final Getsuga Tensho has a massive AOE and vapes its target, Boros has only ever regen'd when he has a body part left (half his body in the manga and his eye in the anime) his durability is kind of bad tho so there will be nothing left of him.

Final Getsuga Tensho is a cutting attack, and it didn't vape Aizen. He was clearly shown only cut in half after the attack.

He doesn't even need a TBB tbh a Rasenshuriken is enough to end it for the same reasons as above after Sage Mode Naruto's Rasenshurikens started to grind people to dust on a cellular level that basically negs the crap out of Boros' regen.

I highly doubt rasenshuriken is enough to take down meteoric burst Boros, and while the cellular level nature of the attack could stop Boros' durability, it has to be powerful enough to destroy his cells in the first place.

NotCensored

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By NotCensored

@alextheboss said:

@notcensored:

Final Getsuga Tensho is a cutting attack, and it didn't vape Aizen. He was clearly shown only cut in half after the attack.

Actually you're right i went back and read it for some reason i remember half of Aizen's body being vaped by Mugetsu ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I highly doubt rasenshuriken is enough to take down meteoric burst Boros,

Boros' durability doesn't scale to CSRC.

and while the cellular level nature of the attack could stop Boros' durability, it has to be powerful enough to destroy his cells in the first place.

No one in OPM has any piercing resistance feats that comes anywhere near a Rasenshuriken if we're being honest here and Boros' durability only scales to his kick which is Island level at best he certainly isn't out of BSM Naruto's ballpark

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By JOVIOLMA  Online

So do we just assume all attacks are suicide attacks now?

That was a bad interpretation of my original point, what I'm assuming is that given the character lack of durability on this level, is not fair to assume he would survive that, Boros would release all of his energy, and would be left alone on a destroyed planet surface, it would be a explosion beyond anything he tanked on panel, we have no idea if he planned to survive that or not, therefore given the character's feats and scale provided by people weaker than him never tanking nothing on this level, I rather don't assume he can tank that, especially when we saw him getting hurt by far less.

Yeah, I agree he would be killed if hit directly by the attack, but he is firing it away from himself.

I know, but Team can cross large distances in a short time, Ichigo and Naruto being good examples seeing their feats, they can approach Boros and attack him especially when they know what he is going to do, and again, he is not starting on MB here, he is in base unlike the Team 1 that is already on their respective forms, if Team is aware of his power and how dangerous he can be, they wouldn't allow him to transform, both Naruto and Ichigo could fire a GT + Bijuudama on the location or on his face and vaporize him.

Energy attacks are usually just kinetic force + heat. Boros has shown resistance to both.

Thought we usually take into account durability against energy and physical under different categories :( unless you think people like Raditz are Moon Level + in physicals

The shockwave alone was stronger than CSRC so that's irrelevant.

The shock wave was bigger than CSRC's shock wave, not it's potency and both fall under different categories as one is a physical attack and the other is a energy beam.

Even if it didn't melt in the manga, he still destroyed a massive portion f his ship with just the shockwave. It's more impressive than Ichigo's hill bust, and way more impressive than any of Naruto's striking feats pre six paths.

Pretty sure the anime confirmed that wasn't a shock wave, although I admit I can be wrong, it was just a huge energy explosion that Boros released when he gave his charged punch on Saitama's face, regardless even if we assume that it is, Naruto's Avatar can endure attacks like the Tenpenchii and the Juubi's Laser, and Ichigo could overpower 6 Fragors and was barely burned by one, how destroy portions of this ship would be above their tier ?

Just one fragor severely damaged Ichigo's arm, and whether or not Boros could survive a fragor is irrelevant since Ichigo doesn't have fragors.

I'm aware Ichigo was damaged, not once I denied it on my arguments, my point is that Ichigo's power heavily outclass someone that can fire those attacks, he has energy attacks by himself like Getsuga Tensho and he blast away 6 of them with one attack, which proves he has more power than it and can use produce more powerful blasts.

For the most part, durability is durability. As long as Boros is strong enough to survive the force, it shouldn't matter where it comes from, unless he is inherently weak the attack or if the attack can bypass durability.

So why would you claim that Boros destroying parts of his ship outclass Ichigo if Ichigo alone was already destroying tops of a small mountain with the casual parry of his blade, overpowered 6 Multi Mountain buster attacks and stopped with one hand one attack that dwarfed Las Noches and whose shock waves could crumble some of the big structures that were surrounding it ? If Boros don't have any impressive energy durability feats on his level, Team would manage to nuke him regardless and vaporize him, and Naruto can ignore durability with RS as he can target Boros's cells and vital points with it, the armada of blades alongside Sage Mode are enough to completely eradicate the enemies's body leaving almost nothing behind.

I already said Boros probably loses when starting in base. I said IF HE MAKES IT TO METEORIC BURST he can solo.

I've been pretty clear on that since the beginning.

Okay, okay, just saiyan...
Okay, okay, just saiyan...

If they are actually stronger than him, with basic knowledge Boros would likely know this, and resort to whatever he needs to to win. Plus Meteoric burst Boros should be way faster than his opponents.

But he needs to charge his MB, and Team would not allow him to enter it, specially when they know the card he has within himself that can cause their demise, they wouldn't simple play Saitama's role and wait for him to charge his power and jump with a punch on their face.

Potency exists, and most of Meliodas' attacks have far smaller explosion's than Boros'.

I know that potency existed, but so far, that would only put Boros by energy scale from other characters at Large Mountain Level or above(Assuming Genos's blast is not a outlier) Naruto and Ichigo are above that tier.

And like I said, the energy attack you are talking about wasn't from meteoric burst Boros. It would take meteoric burst Boros to win.

I was actually talking about MB though.

@alextheboss

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@notcensored:

Boros' durability doesn't scale to CSRC.

I know, but it doesn't have to. If we go by the anime, he casually flew through his own punch shockwave with 0 damage. His punch is more impressive than rasenshuriken.

No one in OPM has any piercing resistance feats that comes anywhere near a Rasenshuriken if we're being honest here

he certainly isn't out of BSM Naruto's ballpark

In terms of physicals he is. If you include Naruto's beast bombs, then yes, BSM Naruto is on the level of Boros' striking power.

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Co-Boss

Naruto needs six paths to beat boros in meteroric burst and I can’t see Naruto killing him before he goes into that, same with the other characters. If garou is truly boros equal idk about this team winning

NotCensored

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By NotCensored

I know, but it doesn't have to.

If you want to imply his durability completely out scales Naruto's AP it kind of does have to be.

If we go by the anime, he casually flew through his own punch shockwave with 0 damage.

Which is Island Level not enough to save him from a Rasenshuriken.

His punch is more impressive than rasenshuriken.

In Destructive Capacity sure but thats not even what RS is all about they're literally two completely different attacks, Attack Potency is also a thing

In terms of physicals he is.

Outside of the Avatar sure, inside it though Naruto was deflecting attacks from Juubito's Chakra arms which destroyed a barrier capable of tanking a Juubidama with pure strength.

If you include Naruto's beast bombs, then yes, BSM Naruto is on the level of Boros' striking power.

Physicals weren't even part of my argument for why Naruto wins tho....

@alextheboss

SolidShadow134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By SolidShadow134

didn't boros say that he would be using all of his energy to blow"him and the rest of the planet surface to hell" iirc

https://youtu.be/jakLeunGJGU?t=299

so yeah this might as well be a suicide attack

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 godstomps. Orochi is fodder dead weight.

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@notcensored:

If you want to imply his durability completely out scales Naruto's AP it kind of does have to be.

His durability should out scale Naruto's AP.

Which is Island Level not enough to save him from a Rasenshuriken.

Rasenshuriken isn't island level.

In Destructive Capacity sure but thats not even what RS is all about they're literally two completely different attacks,

Attack Potency is also a thing

Yes, but there is nothing to indicate the potency is enough to pierce Boros' defenses.

My bad, this line, "Boros' durability only scales to his kick which is Island level at best he certainly isn't out of BSM Naruto's ballpark", made me think you were implying Naruto's strikes were in the ball park of the kick, but I see now you just mean in general. I agree with that, but Boros in meteoric burst mode is fast enough to allow him to blitz Naruto, and Naruto isn't lasting long in a close quarters fight with Boros. Add in Garou supposedly being on par with Boros in meteoric burst mode, this isn't looking good for the team.

Once the manga gets to the final fight with Garou I think we'll probably have our answer on which team would win.