• 63 results
whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By whacknasty

I think it still needs to be determined if they are fighting under standard UFC rules or are just cage fighting with no holds barred. It would vastly change what moves are allowed. Perhaps for Bruce especially, since things like small joint manipulation and strikes to the back of the head (as briefly mentioned above) would not be legal...

I'm only hung up on this because it seems the topic creator went out of their way to mention "UFC" instead of just saying it was a cage fight : /

Avatar image for grandmastersexyhd
Grandmastersexyhd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@omnicrono: Well I have one thing to say to that my good man

Mysterioz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Mysterioz

Bruces BS for the win.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce.

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Batman. Zangief may be strong, but Batman's fast enough to dodge bullets and blitz people before they can react, strong enough to smash through solid steel and concrete, and has a vast knowledge of martial arts and pressure point techniques.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batman is too skilled for this cameo of wreck it ralph

Mortium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only thing I know about Zagief is that scene on Wreck-It Ralph...

celtic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruces BS FTW!

iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Bruce Wayne beats Zangief. Easy day.

Zangief has a very powerful, but limited, skill set. He is not a "super human."

Bruce is the guy who's mastered just about every fighting form on Earth. He consistently trounces villains such as Bane(on venom), Killer Croc, Clayface, and more.

Anyone thinking Zangief actually stands a chance here is sorely lacking knowledge of Bruce Wayne's (consistent) abilities and feats.

I think someone who wrestles and wins against Russian bears is somewhat superhuman, though.

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zangief is strong enough and durable eanough to wrestle Russian brown bears which can get to be 3/4 ton, Not to mention leaping 20-30 into the air with said bear while delivering a spinning piledriver. While not terribly fast he is capable of dealing with incredibly fast individuals (Vega, C Viper Cammy) also.

With bad gadgets i would give it to batman 9/10 times. Without bat gadgets its more like 4/10 times.

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnicrono said:

Bruce Wayne beats Zangief. Easy day.

Zangief has a very powerful, but limited, skill set. He is not a "super human."

Bruce is the guy who's mastered just about every fighting form on Earth. He consistently trounces villains such as Bane(on venom), Killer Croc, Clayface, and more.

Anyone thinking Zangief actually stands a chance here is sorely lacking knowledge of Bruce Wayne's (consistent) abilities and feats.

I think someone who wrestles and wins against Russian bears is somewhat superhuman, though.

I apologize I wasn't clearer. I was speaking of levels or tiers of power. Superman, Shazam, Flash... these are characters who can be considered "super human."

Deathstroke, Captain America, Killer Croc... these are examples of "enhanced human," meaning not they are quite "super" but they have been artificially enhanced just above what a normal human could achieve.

Batman, Zanqief, Bane(no venom), are "peak human."

Nuffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Nuffs

@whacknasty: The two of them are just in the ring, and the whole mma shorts thing was just to say that Batman doesn't have his equipment or the batsuit.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f79e5cef075a
deactivated-5f79e5cef075a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zangief stomps.