Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By XiiX

Bruce Wayne

VS

Ozymandias

Pure hand to hand combat. Takes place in the Wayne Manor gymnasium.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By XiiX

@Sriflanuka: Checked. It hasn't. Batman vs Ozymandias has however.

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Skaddix

So what you want a fight that is Batman without his gear? I really don't think Bruce needs Gear to stomp Ozy.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By willpayton

Bruce

zackattack529

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By zackattack529

Obviously Ozymandias, he is the smartest man in the world, fast enough to catch bullets, so he would dodge every hit Bruce would throw. And Bruce is just buff, Ozymandias is more acrobatic and that would help more in a fight. He would strategize better than Bruce since he is obviously smarter.

i NEED someone to PLEASE explain to me how bruce would win?? and none of that "because he is batman" stuff because that is just immature and such a stupid statement i mean REALLY in detail tell me how bruce wins.

zackattack529

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By zackattack529

@Sriflanuka: For what stating my opinion and asking for a counter argument? that's how these battles work, im guessing your new here but i flagged your comment, a mod will tell you how it works. You will have respect for others in the community.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By willpayton

@zackattack529 said:

Obviously Ozymandias, he is the smartest man in the world, fast enough to catch bullets, so he would dodge every hit Bruce would throw. And Bruce is just buff, Ozymandias is more acrobatic and that would help more in a fight. He would strategize better than Bruce since he is obviously smarter.

i NEED someone to PLEASE explain to me how bruce would win?? and none of that "because he is batman" stuff because that is just immature and such a stupid statement i mean REALLY in detail tell me how bruce wins.

Bruce wins because he's probably a better martial artist and faster. Ozy can catch a bullet, but Bruce can dodge automatic gun fire. They're probably about the same intelligence and strength.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#8  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Bruce stomps.

Hksaru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Hksaru

Bruce can dodge automatic gunfire? What...

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Skaddix

@Hksaru said:

most street levelers in DC can. Standard Guns are pretty useless in comics unless you have a hax ability to go with your gun. Luke Powers, Time Manipulation, etc

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11  Edited By Killemall

@Skaddix said:

@Hksaru said:

most street levelers in DC can. Standard Guns are pretty useless in comics unless you have a hax ability to go with your gun. Luke Powers, Time Manipulation, etc

while i do not disagree with street level's dodging bullets, catching them is a little harder. Enchanced streetlevels have done so , like Spiderman and Venom, but thats pretty much where i think Ozy speed lies (probably a bit slower) which should still be faster than Batman. I am by no means an expert in batman, but i dont think he has actually caught a bullet, dodged yes, catching a bullet is a little hard.

Also i havent read Watchman, and my knowledge comes entirely from the movie, where Ozy looked pretty fast and strong, perhaps to an amped streetlevel status. He was not only able to beat Comedian, but throw him out of a thick bullet proof glass, that needs quite a bit a strength.

Sethlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Sethlol

As much as I love Watchmen, Bruce would sweep easy.

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Skaddix

@Killemall said:

@Skaddix said:

@Hksaru said:

while i do not disagree with street level's dodging bullets, catching them is a little harder. Enchanced streetlevels have done so , like Spiderman and Venom, but thats pretty much where i think Ozy speed lies (probably a bit slower) which should still be faster than Batman. I am by no means an expert in batman, but i dont think he has actually caught a bullet, dodged yes, catching a bullet is a little hard.

Also i havent read Watchman, and my knowledge comes entirely from the movie, where Ozy looked pretty fast and strong, perhaps to an amped streetlevel status. He was not only able to beat Comedian, but throw him out of a thick bullet proof glass, that needs quite a bit a strength.

well yes catching a bullet should be impossible for a baseline human. I don't know sometimes I think writers think its equal to catching a spear or an arrow its not.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jashro44

@Killemall said:

@Skaddix said:

@Hksaru said:

Batman has never caught a bullet (to my knowledge) however he has blocked them before if that counts?

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#15  Edited By Xanni15

@zackattack529 said:

Ozy is the smartest man in his world, fast enough to catch a bullet, dodged hits from people well below his level. Bruce is not just buff, he's also athletic, fast, very skilled, often fights people more powerful than he is. Based off what is he obviously smarter? Outsmarting Manhattan?

You haven't explained in detail how Ozy wins. :P

Jerry Seinfeld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 12

#16  Edited By Jerry Seinfeld

It would be a good fight but i think Bruce wins. He has a large variety of martial arts he knows 127 to be exact I don't know how many Ozymandias knows but probably not as much. Bruce could identify Ozy's style most likely and counter it with something Ozy might not expect ; he may be incredibly fast but Bruce could make it still hard for him to predict his next move.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By never give up

bump

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By jeanroygrant

@WillPayton said:

Bruce

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#19  Edited By ImmortalOne

@zackattack529 said:

He's the smartest man in the Watchmen universe. It doesn't matter, because that doesn't make him the smartest man in New-Earth. For example, do you really think he's smarter than Lex Luthor? Or Brainiac?

Batman dodges submachine gun fire at close range (I can provide the scan if you want). Ozymandias' best feat is catching a single bullet fired out of a pistol.

Ozymandias is not "obviously smarter." His best display of his intelligence was creating an alien with telepathic powers, but Batman created the Insider suit, which can duplicate superpowers, a suit which had Superman's powers, and robots of the JLA, so I'd say there about even at the best for Ozymandias.

To put it simply, Batman has shown far more feats of intelligence, strength, speed, and acrobatics.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By willpayton

I will admit though that catching a bullet is a pretty good feat, and i'm not sure if Bruce has ever done that. I mean, dodging automatic gun fire is great, but it's probably because he's just that awesome at avoiding where the guns are being aimed at. Actually catching one, especially at point-blank range... is pretty high-end for any "peak human" type.