Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5

Bruce has no gear.

#2 Posted by RBT (29205 posts) - - Show Bio

Team obviously.

#3 Posted by The_Magister (14420 posts) - - Show Bio

Team in a tough fight.

#4 Posted by BruceVeidt (3570 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by ANTHP2000 (28486 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman casually kills them, you can't be serious.

#6 Posted by TonyMartial (9888 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: You sure its an obvious win? This Batman was fast enough to dance around bullets and had the striking power to one shot a huge Robot.

#7 Posted by DeChefMan98 (1015 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce

#8 Posted by RBT (29205 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: You sure its an obvious win? This Batman was fast enough to dance around bullets and

He is a great aim dodger, yes.

had the striking power to one shot a huge Robot.

And Oliver has explosive arrows to stagger even bigger robots. Regardless, that's not how hard he usually hits.

#9 Posted by Emperorb777 (11375 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce casually stomps team.

#10 Posted by The_Kidd (12323 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce could stomps them but Oliver/Merlyn just need one good shot whiles he is foddering the rest.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Avatar image for deactivated-5b6e1b2130fed
#11 Posted by deactivated-5b6e1b2130fed (1311 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce one-shots.

#12 Posted by Stormdriven (17952 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce is way too powerful for them to deal with

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
#13 Posted by MarvelandDCfan24 (7665 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce stomps them

#14 Posted by lubub55 (12979 posts) - - Show Bio

Team wrecks.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
#15 Posted by deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4 (18365 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce stomps

#16 Posted by RBT (29205 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for thebestofthebest
#17 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (12143 posts) - - Show Bio

#18 Posted by KrleAvenger (26179 posts) - - Show Bio

Post-Crisis Bruce would beat the shit out of them. Don't know about New 52 Bruce tho. I read only some of his stories.

Tho I would like to see some arguments supporting either side. Wouldn't be surprised if New 52 Bruce has feats to beat this team.

#19 Posted by TonyStark6999 (2713 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce

Avatar image for supremegeneration
#20 Posted by SupremeGeneration (11948 posts) - - Show Bio

This, so hard, just this.

#21 Posted by TonyMartial (9888 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#22 Posted by RBT (29205 posts) - - Show Bio

Team obviously.

#23 Posted by lubub55 (12979 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:

Team obviously.

#24 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (12143 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by Batfreak2424 (821 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce wins easily

#26 Posted by King-Ragnar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by King-Ragnar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

Why do people think New 52 Batman is easy pickings? Sure he's nowhere near as skilled as his Post Crisis counterpart but he has more than enough skill to beat this team with laughable ease.

#28 Posted by Gracetrack (4684 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce with one hand tied behind his back.

#29 Posted by SupremeGeneration (11948 posts) - - Show Bio

This did not need to be bumped, Bruce still murderstomps.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf470b432518
#30 Posted by deactivated-5bf470b432518 (5801 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce

Avatar image for deactivated-5c443c2a6994d
#31 Posted by deactivated-5c443c2a6994d (494 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:

Team obviously.

Wow, such confidence. Care to elaborate how they defeat an opponent who's way stronger, much more durable and far faster? I don't see them withstanding a single hit considering Bruce can bust thick marble walls in a <near-death state> while beating William Cobb to death:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7
Batman Vol. 2 #6

To explain the context, Bruce was caught in an explosion that covered the top of a skyscraper, buried under 10-20+ tons of concrete, had his left arm injured, multiple ribs broken as well, was slammed through a concrete wall, fell 30 feet, starved and dehydrated for 8 days, then psychologically tortured for the same period, some Owls come in and shed the Batsuit as well as seemingly Bruce's chest, then the Talon William Cobb comes in and sticks a knife clean through him and the liver (a vital organ essential for survival as we all know), next Cobb proceeds to beat the living shit out of him. He hit him in the face with a tripod then threw him at a marble wall and kept pounding at him. For reference, even random Talons can leave their hand-prints and huge dents on reinforced steel doors, let alone Cobb, who's supposed to be a top tier Talon. Hell, his punches were powerful enough to beat Batman through a thick marble wall, as though a tank drove through. Just to prove how much he was weakened, look at this page:

Batman Vol. 2 #6
Batman Vol. 2 #6

For heaven's sake, his blood was filling all the wrong places in his body and every single bone in his body was either implied to be either somewhat injured or straight-up broken. Bruce's body was not functioning properly and he was <near-death> from everything that previously happened. He was still more than strong, fast and durable enough to beat Cobb to death, destroy thick marble walls like wet tissue paper, keep up and at times dance around Cobb speed-wise, and tank his blows. For reference, Cobb is incredibly fast, faster than anyone in the team. He was able to drag Alan Wayne down to a manhole without anyone ever seeing him during Batman Vol. 2 #3, despite Alan being around a crowd, and Cobb being, well, surrounded by many people. That is already high-level faster-than-eyesight movement, yet Bruce was fast enough to catch Talon's blows, evade his sword-strikes, beat him down, and the likes. As for his own durability, Bruce beat him down, which isn't only impressive because he overloaded his healing factor that is enough to heal broken bones and tendons in seconds, but also impressive because Talon is durable enough to tank a huge ram from the Batmobile in Forever Evil Aftermath: Batman Vs. Bane, and Batmobile rams have went clean through concrete walls and metal garage doors. Again, this feat represents what a <near-death> Batman could do, full health Batman in this scenario is massively above all that.

Bruce is more than fast enough to blitz and honestly one-shot everyone here before they can pull a single arrow-shot. His "bullet-timing" feats in the New 52 are a bit iffy, so I won't get into that, but I don't need to. Bruce is still fast enough to catch crossbow shots fired 3 feet from him, go nigh untouched by a 100+ trained men surrounding him from all sides mere inches from him even tho they even had guns, evade Deathstroke's hits in close-quarters, hit away a likely supersonic baseball away, and numerous other feats. He can fairly easily react to Ollie's arrows, and he doesn't need to in the first place, given he's a high-level aim dodger capable of dodging shots from more than a dozen men despite having dozens of other trained military men inches from him. That's all without getting into skill, which, again, has been enough to solo a 100+ trained men nigh untouched (it's both a speed and skill feat), and then there's beating Cobb (even random Talons can give Nightwing a half-decent fight with their swords) while being so weakened. I have no idea why you think the team wins so obviously. The only thing they have is numbers, and that is not nearly enough to win.

#32 Posted by Kevd4wg (12804 posts) - - Show Bio

RIP team

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
#33 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (17194 posts) - - Show Bio

What the hell is wrong with people acting like Bruce Wayne in the New 52 is a different continuity than Post Crisis? If that were the case, explain Damian Wayne at the end of Post Crisis and developing in New 52, explain Dick Grayson being Batman for the end of Post Crisis handing it back to Bruce when he came back from being send through time by Darkseid? Explain how Barbra got the ability to walk again at the end of Post Crisis and her first comics in New 52 took place right after with her back as Batgirl. No matter how you cut it, Batman's continuity is a mess and New 52 Batman is the same Batman as Post Crisis.

#34 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (12143 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by RBT (29205 posts) - - Show Bio

@lanternbatman: Well, if you are going the respect thread route, I'm all up for it. If you really want me to disregard all consistency and take every feat Oliver had at its face value, I'm all game.

#36 Posted by SupremeGeneration (11948 posts) - - Show Bio

This is gonna be fun. Still think Bruce murderstomps this team even if they each cloned themselves four times but whatever.

#37 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18577 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by Stormdriven (17952 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce, easily

Avatar image for deactivated-5c443c2a6994d
#39 Posted by deactivated-5c443c2a6994d (494 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow thank you!

@rbt said:

@lanternbatman: Well, if you are going the respect thread route, I'm all up for it. If you really want me to disregard all consistency and take every feat Oliver had at its face value, I'm all game.

Seriously? Your argument boils down to "it's inconsistent, it's PIS!" excuse used whenever people run into a brick wall and have no feats to match it. It is not inconsistent. Bruce has multiple feats in physical categories above what he presented it there. The reason I used it is because it is a perfect blend of strength, striking power, speed, durability, endurance/pain tolerance, skill and the fact that he did it when he's so weakened. But, I guess ol' Ollie and his mates can't come close to that, every feat above them so much is PIS. So sure. Show me anything and everything you have, outlier or not, I'll reply in turn and Bruce will still be superior by a massive margin.

#40 Posted by RBT (29205 posts) - - Show Bio

@lanternbatman:

Seriously? Your argument boils down to "it's inconsistent, it's PIS!" excuse used whenever people run into a brick wall and have no feats to match it. It is not inconsistent. Bruce has multiple feats in physical categories above what he presented it there. The reason I used it is because it is a perfect blend of strength, striking power, speed, durability, endurance/pain tolerance, skill and the fact that he did it when he's so weakened. But, I guess ol' Ollie and his mates can't come close to that, every feat above them so much is PIS. So sure. Show me anything and everything you have, outlier or not, I'll reply in turn and Bruce will still be superior by a massive margin.

Alright. I'll get back to this.

#41 Posted by Kevd4wg (12804 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for celestialknight
#42 Posted by CelestialKnight (1499 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Edited by Subline (8693 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for stalin-is-steel
#44 Posted by Stalin-Is-Steel (3586 posts) - - Show Bio

@subline: You do know the context of that scene, right?

#45 Posted by Subline (8693 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:

And Oliver has explosive arrows to stagger even bigger robots. Regardless, that's not how hard he usually hits.

But can he do this?

No Caption Provided

#46 Posted by Subline (8693 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by Stalin-Is-Steel (3586 posts) - - Show Bio

@subline: Well, yeah. It's not as impressive as it looks, needless to say. Clayface isn't exactly a master marksman. Granted, he still dodged it, but still.

#48 Posted by RBT (29205 posts) - - Show Bio

@subline: Why do you think that's not something Oliver can replicate?

No Caption Provided

Better than the scan you posted.

#49 Posted by DanielDaRipper (5619 posts) - - Show Bio

@subline: Well, yeah. It's not as impressive as it looks, needless to say. Clayface isn't exactly a master marksman. Granted, he still dodged it, but still.

I don't think him not being a master marksman matters considering Bruce was standing like 4 ft away from him. You have to be pretty incompetent to miss someone from that far away.

#50 Posted by Stalin-Is-Steel (3586 posts) - - Show Bio

@danieldaripper: You'd be surprised how many average people would and do miss from that distance.