• 56 results
BloodsunXL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Bruce Wayne from BvS vs Jason Bourne

Both are wearing T-shirts and Cargo pants.

H2H only

Morals off

Fight takes place in UFC style arena

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By AllStarSuperman

Bourne has no chance.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bourne.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly Bourne wins.

Badassporkchop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this were comics Bruce then he'd make Bourne cry. But movie version.... Honestly Bourne probably take it.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haven't seen the new movie, but based on what I remember of old ones, Bruce should take this.

Klark_Cent099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wayne slaughterhouse. Too fast and strong.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MonsterStomp

@rbt: How? Bruce has one showing and if it weren't for his gear, he would have died easily. There are only one or two sequences in that fight we can quantify.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: How? Bruce has one showing and if it weren't for his gear, he would have died easily. There are only one or two sequences in that fight we can quantify.

That was a bit of extreme situation though. He was surrounded by 24 men, all of them had some sort of weapon and they were actually using it and connecting. Hand to hand, Bruce seemed to do just fine. And I don't remember Bourne ever doing something on that scale.(Though its been a while since I saw the movies.)

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: He did fine in hand to hand. Although, they were still fodder, and they got their fair share of blows in as well.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Bruce wins. He has better H2H skills.

Avatar image for batofgotham2000
batofgotham2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wayne. He's faster and stronger. Bruce takes it 8/10 times in this scenario.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elaborate. Because if I recall, Bruce was in a position where he was being dragged across the floor by fodder.

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bloodsunx: Try Bourne vs. DCEU Harley in a semi-stealth environment.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#17  Edited By brucerogers

Bruce wins, but Bourne makes him work for it.

Batman3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@monsterstomp: Again I want to point out something most people forget unlike most live-action/CBM fights that it's almost as if 1 person takes their turn to attack where as with Bruce more than one person attacked at the same time.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman3000: I never missed that. I bring it up more times than not, myself. I'd argue that its Bruce's fault for allowing four men to surround and attack all at once, resulting in getting hit and dragged across the floor. Bourne has fought four men at once too, difference is, Bourne manipulates his opponents so he's fighting maybe two at once. Its far more efficient.

Batman3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: Well to be fair we couldn't expect much from him as someone already pointed out there were around 2o mercs all of whom were armed with some form of a weapon and I don't think Bourne can manipulate 20 men so that's he's only fighting 2 or so.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: Well to be fair we couldn't expect much from him as someone already pointed out there were around 2o mercs all of whom were armed with some form of a weapon and I don't think Bourne can manipulate 20 men so that's he's only fighting 2 or so.

Bruce didn't take on 20+ men in hand to hand. Like I said, there are only a few instances we can really analyse in the warehouse scene that'd be applicable here.

Batman3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: Well again I point out if Bruce didn't use a gadget to disarm them he has to get in close making him vulnerable to attack from more than one person. Again the odds were kinda against Bruce more so than it has ever been for Bourne in any h2h fight IMO.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: Well again I point out if Bruce didn't use a gadget to disarm them he has to get in close making him vulnerable to attack from more than one person. Again the odds were kinda against Bruce more so than it has ever been for Bourne in any h2h fight IMO.

You're comparing apples and oranges.

@monsterstomp: Does Bourne have any notable strength feats?

Notable? No. But he's taken people who're genetically enhanced.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a84a212043e5
deactivated-5a84a212043e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman wins

For those who appreciate a meme now and again =]
For those who appreciate a meme now and again =]

ConnorDorian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce.

GXrevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce can shatter bricks with his fists. He turns Jason's face inside out

Avatar image for deactivated-6314d3d11bddb
deactivated-6314d3d11bddb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason Bourne is very high level agent, but this batman is far beyond him. There's almost nothing Bourne can do to defeat batman.

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By jayskee

Bourne

Avatar image for deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8
deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce speed-blitzes.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By SirNeko

@monsterstomp said:
@nefarious said:

Elaborate. Because if I recall, Bruce was in a position where he was being dragged across the floor by fodder.

He took out 19 guys, then got shot point blank in the head(Kevlar) like 4 times(even with armor it hurts shit load), then got kicked in the face by a surprise attack, all that happened before being dragged by fodder. Now show me Bourne going through something even remotely exhausting in a single fight.

Jason Bourne's biggest fights are mostly brawls, while Bruce showed some decent Martial Arts moves.

Batman stomps.

No Caption Provided

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By brucerogers

@sirneko: Problem is, Bruce had a lot of gadgets and his own super-durable armor to accomplish that task, something which he does not have here. And he has never taken on more than 5 guys at a time, so I am not sure where you are getting the 19 number from.

klbro123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batman would beat him in under 10 seconds

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: He did fine in hand to hand. Although, they were still fodder, and they got their fair share of blows in as well.

Yeah, but at least they weren't wait-for-your-turn fodders. In the whole fight, Bruce was tagged just a couple times. Once by a knife to his cowl(when he was fighting three guys at once), and again when a guy shot him in the head point blank, which he did feel. Even when he was down he was parrying most of the hits.

But like I said, he was in a very extreme situation. And walking out of a situation like that with one blade to shoulder is very impressive.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By uugieboogie

@sirneko said:
@monsterstomp said:
@nefarious said:

He took out 19 guys, then got shot point blank in the head(Kevlar) like 4 times(even with armor it hurts shit load), then got kicked in the face by a surprise attack, all that happened before being dragged by fodder. Now show me Bourne going through something even remotely exhausting in a single fight.

Jason Bourne's biggest fights are mostly brawls, while Bruce showed some decent Martial Arts moves.

Batman stomps.

No Caption Provided

Now I agree Bruce wins but it's not a stomp and the underlined portion is just completely wrong. Bournes fighting style is an incorporation of Kali and JKD And you see his technique in every fight he's in. I'm not entirely sure what you qualify as a "brawl" and Bourne is definitely more skilled in H2H and way more fleshed out.

JoshuaDBr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is hand-to-hand, and, although Bourne is almost always the winner in hand-to-hand fights, this one would be tough. When Bourne fights other operatives who are like him, they always end up exchanging blows. One thing that keeps the fight going is how tough they are. However, with blows from someone who is as strong as DCEU Bruce, I don't think that it would be as easy for Bourne to shake them off. Bruce is also very fast, and I believe that he would be able to exchange blows with Bourne. I think that Bourne's chance to win would lie in his ability to find something to use as a weapon pretty much anywhere. He could use his shirt, his shoes, or perhaps a peice of metal or plastic if he could break it off of the arena walls or floor. I say that Bruce would take six out of ten fights. Some might say that he would take more, but I think that that Bourne's ability to find sharp or pointed objects and use them to his advantage would be a big factor.

TOATOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By TOATOAA

Bat's takes this

faster and more skilled

DeepSpaceHomer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshuadbr: Well remember, this is a cage match. Unless Bourne can make cargo shorts into a weapon (which he probably can) he doesn't have any sharp objects to use.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 rogueshadow  Moderator

Batman punches him through a crate. It's a stat advantage Bruce has, not a skill one.

JoshuaDBr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By JoshuaDBr

@deepspacehomer: That's a good point, but look at the first post. They're both wearing, "T-shirts and cargo pants." Still, I thought that, perhaps, a peice of the cage could be broken off. If there was one easy part to break off, Bourne would probably know where it was.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a0c8d423f980
deactivated-5a0c8d423f980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@normanbates: how does he speed blitz if he doesn't have super speed?

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko: Problem is, Bruce had a lot of gadgets and his own super-durable armor to accomplish that task, something which he does not have here. And he has never taken on more than 5 guys at a time, so I am not sure where you are getting the 19 number from.

To be honest I am not sure if it's hard to read or not but I am going to recap to you what I said.

Okay, there is a huge fight between Batman and 20+ guys. Bruce starts fighting, he takes out 19 guys(I counted in the movie), then he gets shot in the Kevlar(head, still hurts like a lot), then he gets a surprise hit in the head and then he gets stabbed, it all ends with him still taking down everybody.

I don't think you realize how much effort, even with gadgets and armor it takes to fight over 20 guys while getting stabbed, hit in the face and overall stamina. Doesn't matter what he used there, it still took a lot more stamina and exhaustion in a single fight than 1 Bourne movie.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By SirNeko

@uugieboogie said:
@sirneko said:
@monsterstomp said:
@nefarious said:

Batman stomps.

No Caption Provided

Now I agree Bruce wins but it's not a stomp and the underlined portion is just completely wrong. Bournes fighting style is an incorporation of Kali and JKD And you see his technique in every fight he's in. I'm not entirely sure what you qualify as a "brawl" and Bourne is definitely more skilled in H2H and way more fleshed out.

A lot of Bourne's fights are brawls with wrestling where he is hugging a guy on the ground, this is a stomp in favor of Bruce. Bruce wouldn't even feel punches from somebody that skinny, look at his warehouse scene on YT if you didn't see the movie.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8
deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agencyagent34: Watch the scenes where encountered the cops in the house. I'd post gifs but I'm on mobile.

ChocolateNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

phillip33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By phillip33

@sirneko: i think you need to rewatch the bourne movies. His fights are not just "brawls". They are very technical and some of the people he fights, who are highly trained and genetically enhanced agents, also show a very high degree of martial arts.

LilTWill2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You said the DCEU Bruce, DCEU it barely showed us Bruce fighting. Bourne will make DCEU Bruce cry.

Comic Bruce Tho......

R.I.P. David Webb a.k.a. Jason Bourne.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a0c8d423f980
deactivated-5a0c8d423f980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel Batfleck can be a little overated at times

silver00000

Forum Posts