Bruce Wayne (Animated New 52) vs Oliver Queen & Malcolm Merlyn (CW)

Slade-Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  • Duo has infiltrated Wayne Manor to kill Bruce.
  • Bruce doesn't have access to his gear and has to engage them in cqc.
  • Both sides are unarmed.
  • Duo has basic knowledge.
  • Who wins?
subline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Batman

MasteredSpeed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The_Hajduk

Cartoon characters usually have the best feats if you take every animation at face value. These characters are casually jumping around 20-30 feet like Spider-Man constantly.

Avatar image for randybutternubs
RandyButterNubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hajduk: Yeah thats the problem making battles with cartoon characters vs real people.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randybutternubs: They are not real people, this is a fight between animated Batman and Oliver Queen & Malcolm Merlyn and all of them are fictional characters and if you think that live-action characters cannot have feats that make cartoon Batman look like less than insect than i think that you are very wrong

No Caption Provided

Now yeah they are high tiers but my point is those people are not real people, they are live-action characters it is just matter of who has best feats, live-action characters can have better feats than cartoon characters or vice versa

RandyButterNubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By RandyButterNubs

@eredin12: Good to know you wasted your time going into detail for something so minor. Your comparing Oliver and Merlyn to people who have them outclassed in every category (Hulk & Superman) that makes no sense.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Eredin12

@randybutternubs: Posting two images is hardly going into details, and what you said was short yes but your mistake was not minor, it was a very big one, calling CW Arrow and Malcolm Merlyn real people is one of the biggest mistakes i have ever seen on comic vine, so your mistake was by no means minor and undeserving of being addressed

No, my point is not to compare them , my point is that calling live-action characters real people is very wrong and that live-action characters can have far better feats than cartoon ones, the question is do they, we need to talk about feats not call live-action characters real people and say that they cannot have feats as good as cartoon characters

RandyButterNubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: So it was a short but not minor? Lol what? You are proving my point further by making into a bigger deal. I didn't know you would be so sensitive something like this but it is comicvine and people tend to do stuff similar to what you are doing, get over it.

GodGate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gator's law states that cartoon characters are usually a whole tier stronger than they should be when translated to live action. This thread is no exception to the rule, so new 52 Bruce Wayne wins.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Eredin12

@randybutternubs:

So it was a short but not minor? Lol what? You are proving my point further by making into a bigger deal. I didn't know you would be so sensitive something like this but it is comicvine and people tend to do stuff similar to what you are doing, get over it.

Your post was short but your mistake was very big, i suggest trying to read first before becoming angry

What is your point? What you said was extremly wrong and i wanted to address it because it was big mistake that deserved being addressed, posting a few sentences and few images to prove the point is reasonable, yes i could have just said you are wrong, they are not real people, but i wanted to show just how wrong what you said really is besides i am not Emperor of the world, if i lose 1 minute of my time more it will not be the end of the world

What because i want to address your mistake that means i am sensitive, i mean really? You are one who needs to get over the fact that when you make dumb mistakes and when people show you how stupid they are you need to accept them and not to attack people that corrected you and say that they are "sensitive" because they corrected your mistakes

RandyButterNubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By RandyButterNubs

@eredin12 said:

@randybutternubs:

So it was a short but not minor? Lol what? You are proving my point further by making into a bigger deal. I didn't know you would be so sensitive something like this but it is comicvine and people tend to do stuff similar to what you are doing, get over it.

Your post was short but your mistake was very big, i suggest trying to read first before becoming angry

What is your point? What you said was extremly big mistake and i wanted to address it because what you said was very wrong and deserved being addressed, posting a few sentences and few images to prove the point is reasonable, yes i could just say you are wrong, they are not real people but i wanted to show just how wrong what you said really is

What because i want to address your mistake that means i am sensitive, i mean really? You are one who needs to get over the fact that when you make dumb mistakes and when people show you how stupid they are you need to accept them and not to attack people and say that they are "sensitive" because they corrected your mistakes

No it wasn't big, you just made it this way, you are making a pretty big deal out of it. I already said it was a mistake but i guess you keep ignoring that part for some reason. I guess i'm going to have to keep repeating myself but I said it was a mistake and a minor one, could've been left at that but you felt the need to explain to me about how it was "no minor mistake" and "a dumb mistake" your just being petty at this point. You telling me not to attack people yet you felt the need to tag me over something so insignificant? Oh the irony...

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Eredin12

@randybutternubs:

No it wasn't big, you just made it this way, you are making a pretty big deal out of it. I already said it was a mistake but i guess you keep ignoring that part for some reason. I guess i'm going to have to keep repeating myself but I said it was a mistake and a minor one, could've been left at that but you felt the need to explain to me about how it was "no big mistake" and "a dumb mistake" your just being petty at this point. You telling me not to attack people yet you felt the need to tag me over something so insignificant? Oh the irony...

Calling CW Oliver Queen & Malcolm Merlyn real people is not a big mistake? Lol

You never admited your mistake you said something like "I did not know you would go in detail for something so minor" if you just clearly admited your mistake in the begining we would not discuss this, but no instead you called me sensitive( even thrugh i never attacked you in any way or was angry at you) for correcting your mistake and talked about proving some "point"

I never said it was "no big mistake" it was a big mistake and very dumb one which is why i wanted to address it with little more details than just "no you are wrong, they are not real"

Again calling few characters that casually destroy concrete and move their arms as fast as arrows real people is by no means insignificant and small mistake, if it was i would never tag you, but tagging you to show how wrong what you said is, is not attacking you, it is correcting your mistake, and please be free to do same if i ever make similar mistake, i will gladly correct it and thank you for correcting me, not attack you for correcting me

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Bruce got pretty f$&& up when he fought more than one talon at a time. Team might have a shot.

What are this Batman’s best feats?

RandyButterNubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@randybutternubs:

No it wasn't big, you just made it this way, you are making a pretty big deal out of it. I already said it was a mistake but i guess you keep ignoring that part for some reason. I guess i'm going to have to keep repeating myself but I said it was a mistake and a minor one, could've been left at that but you felt the need to explain to me about how it was "no big mistake" and "a dumb mistake" your just being petty at this point. You telling me not to attack people yet you felt the need to tag me over something so insignificant? Oh the irony...

Calling CW Oliver Queen & Malcolm Merlyn real people is not a big mistake? Lol

You never admited your mistake you said "I did not know you would go in detail about something so minor" if you just clearly admited your mistake in the begining we would not discuss this, but no instead you called me sensitive( even thrugh i never attacked you in any way or was angry at you) for correcting your mistake and talked abotu proving some "point"

I never said it was "no big mistake" it was a big mistake and very dumb one which is why i wanted to address it with little more details than you say "no you are wrong, they are not real"

Again calling few characters that casually destroy concrete and move their arms as fast as arrows real people is by no means insignificant, if it was i would never tag you, but tagging you to show how wrong what you said is, is not attacking you, it is correcting your mistake, and please be free to do same if i ever make similar mistake, i will gladly correct it and thank you for correcting me, not attack you with petty insults for correcting me

No it isn't a big mistake, you could've simply just said "fictional", not real" to me, not that hard right? I'm telling you right now it was a mistake, i even said that in the previous post. You telling that my mistake is a very big and dumb one feels more personal, you could've simply just said it was a mistake, there was no need to add emphasis to it, just ridiculous. You act like i committed the crime of the century. Also, telling me "how wrong i am" doesn't help either it makes you look petty and that wouldn't help your case.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randybutternubs:

No it isn't a big mistake, you could've simply just said "fictional", not real" to me, not that hard right? I'm telling you right now it was a mistake, i even said that in the previous post. You telling that my mistake is a very big and dumb one feels more personal, you could've simply just said it was a mistake, there was no need to add emphasis to it, just ridiculous. You act like i committed the crime of the century. Also, telling me "how wrong i am" doesn't help either it makes you look petty and that wouldn't help your case.

My point is that i think it was a big mistake( and it was) which is why i wanted to correct it with more details than just that, i have made big mistakes as well like overating Kratos and Sauron in the past or lowballing Harry Potter and Star Wars characters, i have no problem admitting that, so i did not want to personally attack you, I do not have anything agisnt you at all, i just wanted to show why what you said is wrong, i do not think that makes me or anyone else petty like i said i have made big mistakes as well and i would be glad if somone showed me how wrong they were then, but yeah my intention was not to personally attack you in any way, evreyone makes mistakes

RandyButterNubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@randybutternubs:

My point is that i think it was a big mistake( and it was) which is why i wanted to correct it with more details than just that, i have made big mistakes as well like overating Kratos and Sauron in the past or lowballing Harry Potter and Star Wars characters, i have no problem admitting that, so i did not want to personally attack you, I do not have anything agisnt you at all, i just wanted to show why what you said is wrong, i do not think that makes me or anyone else petty like i said i have made big mistakes as well and i would be glad if somone showed me how wrong they were then, but yeah my intention was not to personally attack you in any way, evreyone makes mistakes

Again, its only a big mistake to you, your opinion doesn't dictate what is or isn't. Like i said, it was a mistake on my part and you could've just said that instead of emphasizing it by saying "big" "very" or "dumb" It wasn't necessary, seems like you try to belittle me for something so minor that could've been avoided.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randybutternubs:

Well i still think calling CW Arrow real-life human is a big mistake and i think that is an obvious fact not just my opinion which is why i addressed it with more details but we can agree to disagree and like i siad my intnetion was never to attack you just to show why i think what you said is very big mistake( which i think is normal, anyone makes big mistakes)

RandyButterNubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: Not a big mistake when i just mixed up 2 words. I know hes not real but yeah agree to disagree.

Slade-Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers