User Lists: 0

Bruce Almighty wins.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Doc is a little low to fight a toaa replacement..

bornstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By bornstar

actually he has some of god's powers

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

But his idiocity could be his fall down, but he still win the majority

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

But his idiocity could be his fall down, but he still win the majority

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

His name say's it all...Bruce THEALMIGHTY! wins here.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Bruce ofcourse

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bruce turns into captain atom (the original doc manhattan) and destroys. doc isnt god

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Carter_esque

Bruce Almighty had all of the power of the Judeo-Christian God... yeah... so I'm thinkin' he takes this.

Mortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Mortal

Bruce is not very bright & Dr Manhattan knows what Bruce will do before Bruce even does it. That being said, Dr Manhattan wins.

VenomousTaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For argument-sake, let's say Doctor Manhattan is equivalent to the Silver Surfer, while Bruce Almighty has power tantamount to that of TOAA.

Who do you think wins?

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce takes this.

Mortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Mortal

You people need to watch Watchmen again.

VenomousTaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortal: Dude, I love Watchmen, but seriously, this is absurd. Doctor Manhattan is not an omnipotent, omniscient, almighty being. One of the reasons most viners hate him is because people overestimate him far to much.

Mortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Mortal

@venomoustaco:

What do you mean most viners hate him? That just shows how little they know about this character. Dr Manhattan is one of the most powerful beings in comics history and I'll prove it.

Dr Manhattan is able to de-construct and re-organize matter at a molecular level.

He can exist without a physical body.

He can teleport.

He can create duplicates of himself.

He can perceive time in a different way humans do where he can actually see the future and is able to see events before hand and react in a certain way before they even occur or undo them. So he can actually change the time stream since he is able to see what happens next. He exists at a really high cosmic level that he is able to do that so people will know before it even happens to the point where he can change things before they even happen.

He has immortality since he can exist without a body and can reform himself with any particle and come back to life again.

He can fly, has superhuman strength, telekinesis, intangibility, teleportation, size-atlernation, and his intelligence is far beyond any Marvel/DC character making him omniscient.

So you tell me, how is anyone or atleast Bruce going to contend with this character since he has all these abilities and superpowers along with omniscience. Does Bruce even come close to this. Prove me otherwise!

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortal said:

@venomoustaco:

What do you mean most viners hate him? That just shows how little they know about this character. Dr Manhattan is one of the most powerful beings in comics history and I'll prove it.

Dr Manhattan is able to de-construct and re-organize matter at a molecular level.

He can teleport.

He can perceive time in a different way humans do where he can actually see the future and is able to see events before hand and react in a certain way before they even occur or undo them. So he can actually change the time stream since he is able to see what happens next. He exists at a really high cosmic level that he is able to do that so people will know before it even happens to the point where he can change things before they even happen.

He has immortality since he can exist without a body and can reform himself with any particle and come back to life again.

He can fly, has superhuman strength, telekinesis, intangibility, teleportation, size-atlernation, and his intelligence is far beyond any Marvel/DC character making him omniscient.

So you tell me, how is anyone or atleast Bruce going to contend with this character since he has all these abilities and superpowers along with omniscience. Does Bruce even come close to this. Prove me otherwise!

Bruce has the powers of God. Boom proven wrong. Bruce literally has reality warping, he can do whatever he wants bar overpowering the real god who bestowed the power upon him. It's not even an argument. Reality Control>Matter manip, every time. Just because bruce is bad at using his powers doesn't mean he doesn't have them. Your trying to argue that Dr. Manhattan is more powerful than God, which he isn't.

Mortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Mortal

@cerberus369616 said:

@mortal said:

@venomoustaco:

He can teleport.

Bruce has the powers of God. Boom proven wrong. Bruce literally has reality warping, he can do whatever he wants bar overpowering the real god who bestowed the power upon him. It's not even an argument. Reality Control>Matter manip, every time. Just because bruce is bad at using his powers doesn't mean he doesn't have them. Your trying to argue that Dr. Manhattan is more powerful than God, which he isn't.

Did you read every single detail or did you just skip to the ending and reply your post? Clearly, you didn't read the entire thing. I'l help you. Manhattan is omniscient so he knows what Bruce will do before he even does it. Plus, Dr M is regarded as a God in Watchmen series so this is bascially a God vs a God if you like. If Dr M doesn't win then it's a stalemate.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 rogueshadow  Moderator

Bruce was given the power of Morgan Freeman. It's literally impossible for him to lose to anybody but Morgan Freeman himself.

VenomousTaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By VenomousTaco

@mortal: I mostly agreed with what you said until you called him omniscient, which he explicitly stated he wasn't, "I can only see my own future."

I know for certain that Wyldsong would disagree with your 6th paragraph (5th point).

Doctor Manhattan, although extremely powerful, is still bound by the laws of the natural world. The world God created. It's literally impossible to beat God. Sorry.

I don't mean that viners hate him as a character. They just seem to dislike how overrated he is. At the same time, others consistently under sell his abilities writing him off as a "low-level matter manipulator." IMO, he is above the Silver Surfer with matter manipulation on par with Molecule Man.

...but that's just me.

:-)

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Bruce was given the power of Morgan Freeman. It's literally impossible for him to lose to anybody but Morgan Freeman himself.

Pretty much this.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortal: I hope you know that Bruce will know what Dr.Overrated will do next to right? The power of God literally means the power of GOD which >>>>>>> Dr.Overrated.. Just look at the pictures He's holding the earth.. Dr.Overrated is on Earth.. Argument invalid. Good day :) and im out!

Parryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What if...

All this time Cartoon Batman is this guy?

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Bruce should win if he doesnt fool around and knows what to expect

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By WastelandMan

Neither characters are omniscient. Manhattan only has precog and Bruce was only granted near omnipotence.

rpottage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortal said:

@cerberus369616 said:

@mortal said:

@venomoustaco:

He can teleport.

Did you read every single detail or did you just skip to the ending and reply your post? Clearly, you didn't read the entire thing. I'l help you. Manhattan is omniscient so he knows what Bruce will do before he even does it. Plus, Dr M is regarded as a God in Watchmen series so this is bascially a God vs a God if you like. If Dr M doesn't win then it's a stalemate.

How does Dr. M prevent himself from being erased from existence?

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce summons a monkey into manhattan's butthole.

pikachumonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ends in...

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Bruce. easily. his only limitations were his own weird mind and no power over free will.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By kyrees

@mortal: if he was omniscient, why did a tachyon generator affected his future sight ? if he was omniscient , why doesn't he know moloch on the comedian's funeral ? heck. if he was truly that omniscient, why did he forget to create a breathing field first for silk specter when he teleported her to mars ? he even claimed he couldn't stop all the nukes that the soviet union would fire on the US

i would suggest you read the original material of watchmen because the movie doesn't cover a whole of things the comics has show and he's not omniscient as you think he is. bruce might be an idiot but he has full access to an actual God's power, not someone who is arguably below silver surfer.

Homer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce

MUFC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers