Bruce Lee & Brock Lesnar vs Mike Tyson & Muhammad Ali

Lemillion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Bruce Lee & Brock Lesnar vs Mike Tyson & Muhammad Ali (34 votes)

Lee and Lesnar 44%
Tyson and Ali 74%
  • Round 1; This is a street-fight situation where everything is allowed. Real life Lee and Lesnar, Ali and Tyson. One needs to incap the other.
  • Round 2; This is a boxing fight with 6 rounds, but this is Kayfabe Lesnar and Composite Lee vs Composite Ali and Tyson. One team needs to K.O. the other.
Bruce Lee, Brock Lesnar
Bruce Lee, Brock Lesnar
Muhammad Ali, Mike Tyson
Muhammad Ali, Mike Tyson
 • 
ELEMXNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sure, Bruce Lee was a charismatic character, but comparing him to world classes athletes in a weight class almost twice his own weight is unfair. He gets negged soon as the fight starts, which makes Lesnar fights M.A. and M.T. alone. If Lesnar can avoid punches in the face and submits the boxers with his wrestling background he would win. Tyson is a guy who is (was?) trained to withstand punches from other fighters who weigh 200+ lbs

DjMasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce Lee is an actor. The rest are freak athletes that have been world champions in different combat sports. With that said, Ali and Tyson win all rounds. Brock has a weak gut and that’s huge target.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SheenLantern

Team 2 stomps, Lee is fodder

Tunasubdrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Street fight, Brock takes down Ali. Tyson Ko's Lee. Then Tyson Ko's Brock while he is trying to ground and pound Ali. Boxing match the boxers destroy them.

McFlicky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce Lee is fodder so lesnar is going to get tag teamed

TenArtsShu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce is a non-factor, as much as i like him, so the black dudes win.

Avatar image for gallopinggazell
GallopingGazell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1 vs 1, a wrestler usually beats a boxer, but Bruce isn't even part of the equation. Two Bruce Lee's couldn't beat Tyson or Ali alone. Ali and Tyson win.

Clint_Eastwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great fight, creative as always. My analysis is.

Street fight I'm giving the boxers a slight advantage. A grappler needs to cut their opponent off from escape, quickly close the distance, avoiding any strikes, stay light on their feet to not be caught themselves, feigning which direction plan to attack, grab and -based of grab- maneuver the opponent for a tight, unbreakable submission.

The boxer's game plan is very different. A boxer needs to maintain distance to maximize their punching power while keeping their opponent from planting so they can't use the distance themselves, fast softening blows which, un-gloved, quickly become serious damage inflicting blows, punch in places that cause the most damage (chin, eyes, lowest ribs, temples, soft part of the belly, etc), punch and move, never be in the same spot, wait for a break in opponents defense and finish as ferociously as possible.

Both 4 fighters (Lee was an artist, I get it) are great but the issue is what the grappler needs plays into the hands of what the boxer wants much more. Going directly toward a boxer let's them know exactly where you are going to be which means they dont just hit you, they “load up” and hit you. And I've seen some great grapplers but I've never seen one that has foot work good enough to effectively close off an elite boxer. And add in dodging and slipping punches as the same time and, it's even less than never. That's is the deciding factor because even if you manage to eat some thunderous punches to close the distance, the boxers superior footwork would more than likely have them grasping for air just to get hit a second later from a direction they never expected.

EMlNEM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tyson vs Lesnar: In boxing, probably MT because Brock Lesnar isn't good boxer but extremely durable to knock out, he was punched on face hard by hardest hitter (knock out expert) from UFC, but forget knocking out, nothing happened to Brock Lesnar.. But obviously he isn't the best in boxing so Mike Tyson would easily win with some amount of difficulty. But if it is any other form of fighting, Brock Lesnar would rip through Mike Tyson. And that's a fact.

Ali vs Lee: Lee himself once said he would get killed by MA. Ali would beat Lee under his own sleep. Lee was toward the last part of his life about 125 lbs give or take 7 or 8. Ali weighed around 215. That is Ali was nearly two Bruce Lees, and both of them composed of almost nothing but muscle and bone. Ali had a lifetime of taking full contact punches to the head and body. Lee rarely had the opportunity to spar full contact and when he did so it was with hard shell body armor. Obviously Leewas no match for Ali on Lee’s best day unless he had a loaded shotgun. Nevertheless it doesn’t matter. Threads with Lee will keep popping up, because Lee’s films are enjoyable and his crisp film technique largely changed the way martial arts were portrayed on film. It doesn’t matter if we know he would get creamed on a real fight, people we deem as "real fighters" all respect Bruce Lee, and have the guy as a sort of idol somehow.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mike would KO Bruce, Lesnar would take down Ali.

As Lesnar is ground and pounding Ali, Mike would start raining punches on the back of his head, and KO him.

Killmonger101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: I think a prime Brock can beat any singular person in a street fight. He’s the only person here with decent grappling and he’s durable enough to not get one shot unless he gets caught clean in the jaw by Tyson (and that’s still might just severely damage him). However the problem here is that Bruce is kind of a non factor. He’s a lot smaller and weaker than anyone else here and by his own admission would get rolled by Ali, let alone Tyson. Brock isn’t 2v1ing the boxers even if I think he’d win the fight. Tyson and Ali take the win.

R2: Tyson solos. By sole virtue of scaling above the Punch Out cast who have nonsense feats like this: https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/b/b3/GetLostVaca.png/revision/latest?cb=20171224222212.

WWE is very underrated as a verse, but Brock doesn’t have any striking feats close to that level of strength and neither does Bruce unless I’m missing a medium he appeared in. Ali also has access to his Baki feats which involve him being able to slightly damage and knock down young Yujiro and SoO Baki with his hits. The last one he accomplished while old and suffering from Parkinson’s.

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lee is a massive weak link here, Brock can probably beat either boxer 1 on 1 via wrestling, but once Lee gets oneshot within a second the other boxer kicks Brock in the face while he's hunched over doing GnP.

Avatar image for deactivated-64515c7889021
deactivated-64515c7889021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 goes to Lesnar & Lee. A street fight favors them considerably. Round 2 goes to Tyson & Ali. No way are they being out boxed in thier prime.

Allfugger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lesnar in his prime messed a front flip, landed full force on his face and was still conscious.

Mxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OK, Tyson have two weaknesses I can think of. The first one is stamina. He is known to lose his momentum after the third round. Bruce should have a lot more stamina due to his insane training regime. The second weakness I can think of is his limited technique: he only knows boxing.

Lee knew dozens of martial arts. His grappling came from Judo, Jiujitsu, Tai Chi, Aikido and Wrestling. His kicking was built upon Savate, Muay Thai, Choi Lai Fut, Karate and Tae Kwon Do. Then his punches were built over a combination of boxing (he was an amateur champion) and Wing Chun. Then his positioning and footwork came from Fencing, Boxing and Wing Chun. This huge amount of techniques provided Lee with very many tools to give Mike a surprise while having first hand knowledge of the weaknesses of boxing.

Now, Lee had his own weaknesses too. I can think of only one right now, but it matters enough. In my opinion he cannot withstand many of Tyson’s blows. He might be a true athlete but his weight and muscle/bone density is not enough to hold his own against one of Tyson’s vicious hooks. I think Tyson only needs one to three heavy blows to own Lee.

So I think Lee’s best strategy would be to keep distance by using his longer leg reach and maybe kicking his femur to make him slower. Nevertheless it would be difficult for him to keep Tyson at range for long time. His second best strategy would be to work a ground submission, but we should take note of Tyson’s weight advantage.

So my conclusion is Lee could be able to beat Mike three out of ten times, but most times Tyson’s heavy blows, fighting technique and punishment tolerance will do the job.

I'm not getting into "Ali vs Lesnar". Ali got his arse whooped by Inoki, Lesnar could beat them both if he wished.

Lesnar would go through Tyson in an all out fight? Yes. Mike Tyson is a great boxer. One of my faves however. Brock Lesnar is a stellar wrestler with a novice understanding of kickboxing. Wrestling allows people to dictate where a fight takes place. Also, Brock is 6'3 265lbs in the cage, to Mike's in ring 5'10 220lbs. Mike could land a knockout blow for sure, but that only happens if he can stop the takedown. With no wrestling background, I find that unlikely. I expect Brock would shoot the double and drop short hammerfists until Mike is out cold.

Demogoblin1414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mike tyson would beat the shit out of bruce lee but brock can beat mike tyson while brock is mauling ali with ground and pound mike tyson after quickly dispatching bruce hits him in the back of the head and okay and team two wins

Tatsumaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brock Lesnar can and probably would defeat “Iron” Mike Tyson.

This man’s grappling accolades are absolutely stacked, he has never lost in 4 years in his collegiate/high school wrestling career in North and South Dakota dominating the heavyweight division absolutely tearing through everyone.

Brock was also a UFC champ and took punches and got rocked by Shane Carwin (compared to Mike Tyson), Brock even won the fight with a submission (arm triangle) winning with his cardio and solid submission game.

The grappling, cardio, endurance, durability, submissions and his sheer strength and toughness is way too much for Tyson in my opinion.

Bruce Lee is an actor, overrated by viners really who know jack shit about real fighting.

Bruce Lee got mauled by Judo Gene repeatedly.

Bruce Lee put one of his students in a movie who was actually a pro ball player, because Lee wanted to beat someone on film that he said himself, "too big to beat for real"

Said that his fans want him to fight Ali, said he would like to someday, but said, "look at the size of his fists, he would kill me"

Trained with Chuck Norris repeatedly over the years, but they never fought because as Norris puts it, "I was a professional fighter"

On and on. Many people agree that Bruce was a great, humble guy, fast and skilled, a good teacher and constant learner, but also he was smart enough to understand reality. Some of the statements about him in these threads go beyond hero worship.

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
Ready_4_Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both Ali and Tyson would one shot Bruce Lee. Brick Lesnar gets blitzed afterwards.

PACKGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fraud Lee is the only martial artist in the world that became a god by never fighting at all. That takes talent.

hes the finest example of how the media can make people want to believe something and even defend it to the point of getting angry if ever questioned.

we all know that Chinese martial arts are straight up cults. They literally think their "master" is supreme over all.

This is the same way with Lee's fans. In their limited imagination, Lee is a god special among others.

they even think he has a chance against actual pro fighters. Some even said that he could beat Francis or Usman or even Buakaw which is fucking stupid.

They're letting nostalgia and their fantasy get in the way of logical thinking. The same people who mention wwe is fake all the time, and they would get beaten badly in UFC are now saying a man who was an actor first, just like wwe, could've beaten the whole roster. What kind of logic is that? Lol

i think its disrespectful for mma fighter or even boxers to be compared with actor Lee whos never been cut or broke a bone in his life.

the mans primary profession was acting. He wasn't some super secret badass who could destroy pro fighters, but just preferred movies. As stated by Chuck Norris, a legitimate kickboxing competitor and close friend of Lee's, stated that while Lee was good, he was not a professional fighter.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lee being understood as nothing but an actor by younger generations is laughable at this point. But but he was real, he never fought but but....

Nonsense. Lee was a true master who Fought and beat a.master and had street fights. He didn't bother with contact karate Nonsense. He also created his own martial art.

Bottom line Dude was faster then anyone else amd could put a ton of strength into every blow. Kicks that put down heavy fighters with ease.

Now OT Lee Makes Alis dancing around look pathetic by comparison his kicks>>> Alis boxing.

Lesser tries to duel Tyson he's losing but Tyson is much smaller then Lesner and If he gets taken Down Lesner owns him

Lee>> Ali

Lesner=Tyson depends on if we get a boxing match or take down

Team Lee 8/10

Use common sense people

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@packgod: This is pathetic and false the younger generation seems to have these days sigh..

One he wasn't Just an actor he literally beat a master to have a right to even teach HIS Own material art that wasn't just a freaking movie. This old head nostalgia nonsense excuse doesn't work either thats6 foolish and short sighted. Well documented he had lots of street fights. He just didn't tour the world doing contact karate like Norris.

Speaking of which Well known of chucks jealous nature of Lee's Iconic status. Earlier interviews Chuck admits.Lee would beat him. Wasn't till after his death Chuck turned his position amd tried to get more clout trying to get that Iconic status. I can tell you dialed history

Godandevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tyson and Ali would murder Brock and Lee if they wanted to. Bruce Lee is a non factor. Brock Lesnar's standup is awful and either boxer would put him to sleep before he can set up a takedown

Swaggiejay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WWE is fake 😂 lesner is indirectly an actor a useless factor given to lee.

Muhammad ali and Bruce lee was comparable during their era and many wants them to figt each other to decide who is the winner for combat speed and striking.

T2 should win .

PACKGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@packgod: This is pathetic and false the younger generation seems to have these days sigh..

One he wasn't Just an actor he literally beat a master to have a right to even teach HIS Own material art that wasn't just a freaking movie. This old head nostalgia nonsense excuse doesn't work either thats6 foolish and short sighted. Well documented he had lots of street fights. He just didn't tour the world doing contact karate like Norris.

Speaking of which Well known of chucks jealous nature of Lee's Iconic status. Earlier interviews Chuck admits.Lee would beat him. Wasn't till after his death Chuck turned his position amd tried to get more clout trying to get that Iconic status. I can tell you dialed history

No Caption Provided

IShowSpeed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lee being understood as nothing but an actor by younger generations is laughable at this point. But but he was real, he never fought but but....

Nonsense. Lee was a true master who Fought and beat a.master and had street fights. He didn't bother with contact karate Nonsense. He also created his own martial art.

Bottom line Dude was faster then anyone else amd could put a ton of strength into every blow. Kicks that put down heavy fighters with ease.

Now OT Lee Makes Alis dancing around look pathetic by comparison his kicks>>> Alis boxing.

Lesser tries to duel Tyson he's losing but Tyson is much smaller then Lesner and If he gets taken Down Lesner owns him

Lee>> Ali

Lesner=Tyson depends on if we get a boxing match or take down

Team Lee 8/10

Use common sense people

No Caption Provided

🤓