Brook vs Itachi

• 60 results
#51 Posted by MangoNation (120 posts) - - Show Bio

@mangonation said:
@earendill said:
@ecoblitz said:

@earendill: quote 1 person that said Brooke can hurt Susano.

Most of the arguments are Brooke is faster so he can blitz and end it early.

Lol at this.

I'm sorry, but which speed are you talking about? What are the speed feats in the One Piece universe?

It took 8 panels for Doflamingo to reach the Straw Hat ship, which was immobile and anchored.

Big Mom, one of the four Yonkou, was too slow to capture and destroy a sailing ship for more than 48 hours.

So really, lol.

No Caption Provided

Brook intercepted lighting at near point blank range which is a better quantifiable speed feat than anything Itachi has if I'm not mistaken

Lol.

First of all, this is not ''speed feats''. Brook doesn't run from lightning. He gets hit.Aaand Brook says lightning won't hurt him because he's a bone.

Secondly, I don't think you know that even the Genins in Naruto are fast enough to cut lightning. Genin - kid Kakashi cuts the lightning from with Chidori, and then Chidori is called Raikiri.

Zeus was aiming for Nami, Brook intercepted the attack because he knew the lightning wouldn't affect him.

Kakashi's feat was off screen and Brook's feat is more impressive based on what we know because Zeus's lighting had to cross much less distance than an actual cloud's lightning would've.

Also if you want to scale Kakashi's lightning timing to Itachi then I can play the same game and scale Brook to Luffy's & Kalifa's lightning timing feats, which were both again on screen and both reacted when the lightning had to cross much less of a distance, making it more impressive.

This is all before bringing up the fact that Kirin and the hype around it when it was first introduced by Sasuke and Zetsu makes scaling Itachi to Kakashi's off-screen feat “questionable” at best

#52 Posted by EcoBlitz (6177 posts) - - Show Bio

@earendill: we’re talking combat speed... not travel speed.

#53 Posted by EcoBlitz (6177 posts) - - Show Bio

Also lol at using a feat that you don’t even know how it happened, plus is an outlier to try and wank narutoverse.

#54 Posted by MuratDemir22 (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Brook stomps. Itachi gets hardcorexxx fucked.

#55 Posted by adamantine (2985 posts) - - Show Bio

If Brooks is on the same level as the monster trio he should stomp.

#56 Posted by Sup3rn0va (1991 posts) - - Show Bio

^ Rofl

He doesn't need to be even remotely close to the Monster Trio to stomp this

#57 Posted by adamantine (2985 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't say he needed to be, stop crying I don't read OP.

#58 Posted by Sup3rn0va (1991 posts) - - Show Bio

"If Brooks is on the same level as the monster trio he should stomp." You're directly implying that he wouldn't be able to unless he was at their level...

#59 Posted by AGrape (587 posts) - - Show Bio

Brook sculpts the statue

#60 Posted by eazy2002 (345 posts) - - Show Bio

brook stomps

#61 Posted by utkanflash (2428 posts) - - Show Bio

The topic's general situation = lack of proper brain cells to processing things + try to being a fanboi all the time so hard.

#62 Edited by adamantine (2985 posts) - - Show Bio

@sup3rn0va: You really need to take up some English classes.