Bronze Tiger vs Catman vs Cheetah

Avatar image for platinumwarrior
Platinumwarrior

2851

Forum Posts

7468

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Platinumwarrior
Bronze Tiger vs
Bronze Tiger vs
Catman vs
Catman vs
The Cheetah
The Cheetah
All are at their current versions. Fight takes place on a apartment building rooftop.
Avatar image for apparition
Apparition

11274

Forum Posts

4

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Apparition

bronze tiger

Avatar image for zoom
Zoom

14751

Forum Posts

10175

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Zoom

Cheetah would beat 10 Bronze Tigers and 10 Catmans together with both hands tied behind her back.

She's a speedster who fights Wonder Woman.  The other two aren't even metahumans.

Avatar image for vance_astro
vance_astro

90095

Forum Posts

51511

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Zoom said:
"Cheetah would beat 10 Bronze Tigers and 10 Catmans together with both hands tied behind her back.

She's a speedster who fights Wonder Woman.  The other two aren't even metahumans."
Agreed.
Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

19547

Forum Posts

76201

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#5  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Catman didn't have a chance (his words, not mine) against Cheetah when he had the rest of the Secret Six (good book, only posting so I can mention it really) at his side. He doesn't have a chance here either. She takes hits from Wonder Woman, what are either of them going to do to her exactly? (Not to mention her offense.)

Avatar image for zoom
Zoom

14751

Forum Posts

10175

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Zoom

In other news, Bronze Tiger is still a pretty cool dude and Catman is great fodder for Deadshot to make fun of.

Avatar image for lance_bastro
Lance Bastro

5167

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Lance Bastro

current cheetah is going to win. espeicially after her upgrade with zoom.

Avatar image for nightfang3
NightFang3

12369

Forum Posts

336464

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By NightFang3

I say it come's down to Bronze Tiger and Cheetah.

Avatar image for nighthunter
Nighthunter

29647

Forum Posts

37738

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By Nighthunter
Please, do they even look like they have a chance?
Please, do they even look like they have a chance?
Avatar image for warlock360
warlock360

28191

Forum Posts

3892

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By warlock360
Apparition said:
"bronze tiger"
Avatar image for static_shock
Static Shock

53058

Forum Posts

12480

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By Static Shock
How would Bronze Tiger win? Cheetah is too fast for him.
Avatar image for lordcosmicking
LordCosmicKing

2717

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#12  Edited By LordCosmicKing

cheetah would eat them all alive....

Avatar image for king_saturn
King Saturn

225079

Forum Posts

509

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#13  Edited By King Saturn
Cheetah should win here... dont know what Catman could do in this fight... he seems to be almost Cannon Farter

lol
Avatar image for zoom
Zoom

14751

Forum Posts

10175

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#14  Edited By Zoom
Nighthunter said:
"
Please, do they even look like they have a chance?
Please, do they even look like they have a chance?
"
I'm so glad they let Gail write Cheetah.
Avatar image for the_ghostshell
The_Ghostshell

84302

Forum Posts

11204

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Nighthunter said:
"
Please, do they even look like they have a chance?
Please, do they even look like they have a chance?
"
Love the scan
Avatar image for nightfang3
NightFang3

12369

Forum Posts

336464

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#16  Edited By NightFang3
Nighthunter said:
"
Please, do they even look like they have a chance?
Please, do they even look like they have a chance?
"
              How could she beat Bane!?
Avatar image for the_scourge
The_Scourge

5345

Forum Posts

9826

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#17  Edited By The_Scourge

cheetah

Avatar image for the_ghostshell
The_Ghostshell

84302

Forum Posts

11204

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By The_Ghostshell
NightFang said:
"Nighthunter said:
"
Please, do they even look like they have a chance?
Please, do they even look like they have a chance?
"
              How could she beat Bane!?"
The scans not showing her beating Bane. Its showing her strength.
Avatar image for lantern_prime
Lantern Prime

12987

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#19  Edited By Lantern Prime

Yeha I have to go with the Bronze warrior, the Bronze Tiger. Isn't he gay?

Avatar image for nighthunter
Nighthunter

29647

Forum Posts

37738

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#20  Edited By Nighthunter

......no

Avatar image for the_ghostshell
The_Ghostshell

84302

Forum Posts

11204

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#21  Edited By The_Ghostshell

LMFAO

Avatar image for nighthunter
Nighthunter

29647

Forum Posts

37738

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#22  Edited By Nighthunter
NightFang said:
"Nighthunter said:
"
Please, do they even look like they have a chance?
Please, do they even look like they have a chance?
"
              How could she beat Bane!?"
Batman villain vs Wonder Woman villain, do the math
Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

19547

Forum Posts

76201

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#23  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
NightFang said:

              How could she beat Bane!?"
Very easily. Bane is a strong human and Cheetah is a metahuman that fights Wonder Woman.
Avatar image for lantern_prime
Lantern Prime

12987

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#24  Edited By Lantern Prime
Nighthunter said:
"......no"

Isn't he part of that group of Worldwide something and sometimes help out the JLA?
Avatar image for nightfang3
NightFang3

12369

Forum Posts

336464

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#25  Edited By NightFang3
Buckshot said:
"NightFang said:

              How could she beat Bane!?"
Very easily. Bane is a strong human and Cheetah is a metahuman that fights Wonder Woman."
              But its Bane after all, how could he loose to her?           
Avatar image for the_ghostshell
The_Ghostshell

84302

Forum Posts

11204

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#26  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Either your over estimating Bane, or underestimating Cheetah.

Avatar image for darkchild
Darkchild

43415

Forum Posts

20944

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#27  Edited By Darkchild

Cheetah ftw

She is a beast in strength, and if she can toss Bane around like a ragdoll than BT an Catman are in for a royal beating.

Avatar image for nightfang3
NightFang3

12369

Forum Posts

336464

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#28  Edited By NightFang3
Gambler said:
"Either your over estimating Bane, or underestimating Cheetah."
             Maybe I am but I thought an A-list villain like Bane could beat her.
Avatar image for the_ghostshell
The_Ghostshell

84302

Forum Posts

11204

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#29  Edited By The_Ghostshell
NightFang said:
"Gambler said:
"Either your over estimating Bane, or underestimating Cheetah."
             Maybe I am but I thought an A-list villain like Bane could beat her."
What makes u think Bane is A-list and Cheetah isn't? Cheetah is Wonder Woman's Joker (in terms or relevance). She's been around alot longer then Bane with a more extensive comicbook history. She was an original member of the Legion of Doom (it doesn't get anymore A-List then that).
Avatar image for nightfang3
NightFang3

12369

Forum Posts

336464

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#30  Edited By NightFang3

I'm sorry but the guy who broke Batman's back has got to be A-list and to me Cheetah more for an B-list villain.

Avatar image for nighthunter
Nighthunter

29647

Forum Posts

37738

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#31  Edited By Nighthunter
Lantern Prime said:
"Nighthunter said:
"......no"

Isn't he part of that group of Worldwide something and sometimes help out the JLA?"
no
Avatar image for the_ghostshell
The_Ghostshell

84302

Forum Posts

11204

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#32  Edited By The_Ghostshell
NightFang said:
"I'm sorry but the guy who broke Batman's back has got to be A-list and to me Cheetah more for an B-list villain."
  What has he done after that? He's a plot device, nothing more. Did he even make an appearance in the Hush arc? Every major bat-villain appeared, why not Bane if he's A-List? Was he in R.I.P. arc? No? Wonder why? Maybe cause he's a jobber.
Avatar image for nighthunter
Nighthunter

29647

Forum Posts

37738

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#33  Edited By Nighthunter
NightFang said:
"I'm sorry but the guy who broke Batman's back has got to be A-list and to me Cheetah more for an B-list villain."
Bane is barely a villain, he is more of a mercenary and has in a few times worked along with Batman
Avatar image for thedrifter
TheDrifter

24812

Forum Posts

22842

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

#34  Edited By TheDrifter
caption
caption
caption












































































He does'nt Job, He breaks backs. It's like his thing :P

Avatar image for nighthunter
Nighthunter

29647

Forum Posts

37738

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#35  Edited By Nighthunter
not only backs :p
not only backs :p
Avatar image for vance_astro
vance_astro

90095

Forum Posts

51511

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#36  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Lantern Prime said:
"Yeha I have to go with the Bronze warrior, the Bronze Tiger. Isn't he gay?"
Your a gigantic bag of douche.
Avatar image for the_ghostshell
The_Ghostshell

84302

Forum Posts

11204

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#37  Edited By The_Ghostshell

LMFAO, well, seeing as how the Joker's back isn't broke, and only two to three people even recognize the dude in the second scan, I'd say that's exactly what he is.

(thanx to Nighthunter for the scan, its great) Looks like a jobber to me LMFAO
(thanx to Nighthunter for the scan, its great) Looks like a jobber to me LMFAO
Avatar image for nightfang3
NightFang3

12369

Forum Posts

336464

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#38  Edited By NightFang3
Gambler said:
"NightFang said:
"I'm sorry but the guy who broke Batman's back has got to be A-list and to me Cheetah more for an B-list villain."
  What has he done after that? He's a plot device, nothing more. Did he even make an appearance in the Hush arc? Every major bat-villain appeared, why not Bane if he's A-List? Was he in R.I.P. arc? No? Wonder why? Maybe cause he's a jobber."
             I have no idea, call it bad writing and he was in Infinite Crisis.
Avatar image for the_ghostshell
The_Ghostshell

84302

Forum Posts

11204

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#39  Edited By The_Ghostshell
NightFang said:
"Gambler said:
"NightFang said:
"I'm sorry but the guy who broke Batman's back has got to be A-list and to me Cheetah more for an B-list villain."
  What has he done after that? He's a plot device, nothing more. Did he even make an appearance in the Hush arc? Every major bat-villain appeared, why not Bane if he's A-List? Was he in R.I.P. arc? No? Wonder why? Maybe cause he's a jobber."
             I have no idea, call it bad writing and he was in Infinite Crisis."
I know he was. But that's not what I asked. We're actually getting off track here. The point is, Cheetah is faster, stronger, and more durable then the two characters she's matched up against. The Cat has no chance, while Bronze Tiger may actually land some shots. But against a character who can withstand punches from Wonder Woman (an A List character ;P) they would do little harm. Unless he utilizes some nerve strikes. But really, she's to fast for him for that to work. Who we believe is A-List or B-List doesn't factor in at all.
Avatar image for nightfang3
NightFang3

12369

Forum Posts

336464

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#40  Edited By NightFang3
Gambler said:
"NightFang said:
"Gambler said:
"NightFang said:
"I'm sorry but the guy who broke Batman's back has got to be A-list and to me Cheetah more for an B-list villain."
  What has he done after that? He's a plot device, nothing more. Did he even make an appearance in the Hush arc? Every major bat-villain appeared, why not Bane if he's A-List? Was he in R.I.P. arc? No? Wonder why? Maybe cause he's a jobber."
             I have no idea, call it bad writing and he was in Infinite Crisis."
I know he was. But that's not what I asked. We're actually getting off track here. The point is, Cheetah is faster, stronger, and more durable then the two characters she's matched up against. The Cat has no chance, while Bronze Tiger may actually land some shots. But against a character who can withstand punches from Wonder Woman (an A List character ;P) they would do little harm. Unless he utilizes some nerve strikes. But really, she's to fast for him for that to work. Who we believe is A-List or B-List doesn't factor in at all."
              Agreed, Cheetah wins this fight hands down.
Avatar image for the_ghostshell
The_Ghostshell

84302

Forum Posts

11204

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#41  Edited By The_Ghostshell
NightFang said:
"Gambler said:
"NightFang said:
"Gambler said:
"NightFang said:
"I'm sorry but the guy who broke Batman's back has got to be A-list and to me Cheetah more for an B-list villain."
  What has he done after that? He's a plot device, nothing more. Did he even make an appearance in the Hush arc? Every major bat-villain appeared, why not Bane if he's A-List? Was he in R.I.P. arc? No? Wonder why? Maybe cause he's a jobber."
             I have no idea, call it bad writing and he was in Infinite Crisis."
I know he was. But that's not what I asked. We're actually getting off track here. The point is, Cheetah is faster, stronger, and more durable then the two characters she's matched up against. The Cat has no chance, while Bronze Tiger may actually land some shots. But against a character who can withstand punches from Wonder Woman (an A List character ;P) they would do little harm. Unless he utilizes some nerve strikes. But really, she's to fast for him for that to work. Who we believe is A-List or B-List doesn't factor in at all."
              Agreed, Cheetah wins this fight hands down."
  Excellent
Avatar image for nighthunter
Nighthunter

29647

Forum Posts

37738

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#42  Edited By Nighthunter
Gambler said:
"NightFang said:
"Gambler said:
"Either your over estimating Bane, or underestimating Cheetah."
             Maybe I am but I thought an A-list villain like Bane could beat her."
What makes u think Bane is A-list and Cheetah isn't? Cheetah is Wonder Woman's Joker (in terms or relevance). She's been around alot longer then Bane with a more extensive comicbook history. She was an original member of the Legion of Doom (it doesn't get anymore A-List then that)."

what are you talking about? mad hatter, tweedle-dee and tweedle-dum weren't there! :P
Avatar image for the_ghostshell
The_Ghostshell

84302

Forum Posts

11204

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#43  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Nighthunter said:
"Gambler said:
"NightFang said:
"Gambler said:
"Either your over estimating Bane, or underestimating Cheetah."
             Maybe I am but I thought an A-list villain like Bane could beat her."
What makes u think Bane is A-list and Cheetah isn't? Cheetah is Wonder Woman's Joker (in terms or relevance). She's been around alot longer then Bane with a more extensive comicbook history. She was an original member of the Legion of Doom (it doesn't get anymore A-List then that)."

what are you talking about? mad hatter, tweedle-dee and tweedle-dum weren't there! :P"
LMFAO touche (but you quoted the wrong post :P)
Avatar image for the_scourge
The_Scourge

5345

Forum Posts

9826

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#44  Edited By The_Scourge

cheetah wins

Avatar image for nighthunter
Nighthunter

29647

Forum Posts

37738

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#45  Edited By Nighthunter
Gambler said:
"Nighthunter said:
"Gambler said:
"NightFang said:
"Gambler said:
"Either your over estimating Bane, or underestimating Cheetah."
             Maybe I am but I thought an A-list villain like Bane could beat her."
What makes u think Bane is A-list and Cheetah isn't? Cheetah is Wonder Woman's Joker (in terms or relevance). She's been around alot longer then Bane with a more extensive comicbook history. She was an original member of the Legion of Doom (it doesn't get anymore A-List then that)."

what are you talking about? mad hatter, tweedle-dee and tweedle-dum weren't there! :P"
LMFAO touche (but you quoted the wrong post :P)"
imao
Avatar image for zoom
Zoom

14751

Forum Posts

10175

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#46  Edited By Zoom
NightFang said:
"How could she beat Bane!?"

Because she's far and away more powerful than him.
Avatar image for apparition
Apparition

11274

Forum Posts

4

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#47  Edited By Apparition
Voidheart said:
"Apparition said:
"bronze tiger"
"
lol i was teasing!