Broly vs Toriko

Lordragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@u_wot_m8: If we’re going to take inconsistent statements from a director as facts, than everything else goes. Surely actual feats demonstrated too.

Yeah, Gohan passed out from exhaustion from all the damage he took from being near the lava which was part of his fight with Broly. Just look at the difference before and afterwards with how battered he looks.

Yup, and the sun that those attacks were made to carry them too to finish them off totally had nothing to do with it. Didn’t SS4 Goku even mention how Baby died from going into the sun and how he timed his blast to Baby’s ship being lined up to the sun. Look it up yourself

Man, you are so full of shit XD

Except it’s not green light, but a spurt of blood shooting out of him XD.

I can just as easily say that green light from the sun is just his Ki shield he had up mixed with the Kamehameha.

Word of god > random viewer interpretation. The director said broly can bust a galaxy and it was showed on screen.

ChaosKnight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By ChaosKnight75

@lordragoon: Not really interpretation when the galaxy is clearly still there.

Guess Broly also dies to lava according to the writer

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By DemonGod_PABLO

Broly stomps OG or Canon version doesn’t matter, Toriko catches a serious fade

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death2heretics: @chaosknight75: @thedarkpaladin:

Yeah, slapping someone across a planet>>>>>>>Galaxy busting.

Don't know why there is an aruement.

Clearly Toriko>>>>>flash>>>>>>>>>Living Tribunal.

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Broly

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Toriko

Seriously what's with the Toriko wank? you have larger planet + to star level(with wank) fighter vs a multi-solar to galaxy level (with wank) fighter. Any Version of Broly stomps. I honestly don't know where to get the idea that they can take on guys like jiren or dyspo? Just massively delusional.

ChaosKnight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain: FWI I made it very clear I think new Broly wins. Hell, he’d solo the Toriko verse

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaosknight75: any version of Broly Solo's New or old it doesn't matter. there's no proof of these guys are even stronger than first form Frieza (namek saga ) who was able to burst a planet with 10 times Earth's mass with one finger using 0.4% of his power. alone Classic Broly( who wiped out a Galaxy in less than 30 years!!) Jiren, or Dyspo. 1 good Ki blast from Old Broly should incinerate Toriko no issue.

ChaosKnight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain: Whatever you say, XD this threads too old for me to care at this point

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: okay can you prove to me he stronger than first form Frieza cuz so far punching someone across the planet is extraordinary less impressive than destroying a Galaxy. or even bursting a planet. The force that punched would be large planet at best. While Broly was able to create ki barriers that withstood an exploding planet with 10 times Earth mass as a freaking new born infant.

And the new Broly is even stronger than beerus

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain: The physical feats speak for themselves. I was waiting for feats proving Broly's physicals were on Toriko's level. Do you have any?

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: "The physical feats speak for themselves"

Yeah he's large planetary at best and would die to the first ki blast that's hits.

"I was waiting for feats proving Broly's physicals were on Toriko's level. Do you have any?"

physics. an object can't release more energy than it can withstand. this is true in Dragon Ball Z since the ki attacks don't cause recoils unless they allow them to. And attacks that are stronger than the user durability would usually to take a toll on the user or require a long time to charge. Then again since ki is used to enhance a character's physical attributes it's kind of irrelevant.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain:

This is assuming Broly can tag him with a Ki blast before being beaten to death in H2H or falling to something like Ultimate Routine.

What physics are you referring to? Majin Vegeta and Fused Zamasu disagree with that.

Avatar image for deactivated-6063b97152c69
deactivated-6063b97152c69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Toriko.

Zokologue3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly can't hope to touch someone as fast as toriko+ Instinct

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This isn’t even a fight. Toriko is MASSIVELY FTL. Anyone not in super that’s top tier is getting blitzed and even some top tiers get blitzed.

Toriko stomps him with utter ease.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zokologue3: @thedarkpaladin: You know Broly as an new born infant was able to carry his father and himself to a different planet after freezer blew up the one they were on already making baby Broly faster than light.

And being able to Traverse the Galaxy in under 30 years would require some massively faster-than-light speeds.

Also still waiting for proof that Toriko is strong and first form Frieza guys. Otherwise he should get splattered and incinerated by the first Ki blast.

"What physics are you referring to? Majin Vegeta and Fused Zamasu disagree with that."

if if anything Majin Vegeta proves my point. If Broly couldn't withstand his own attacks he would end up exactly like Majin Vegeta. Who puts so much energy to attack it kill him. And considering at Broly casual tests have shown being able to burst planets yeah...

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain:

Already addressed the first point. How far away was the planet? How fast was Broly moving? What does traveling through space have to do with combat speed? I mean, we have instances in Toriko where Joa reacts to Deuros' Laser that traverses the solar system and potentially reaches another star system within seconds. EoS Toriko is much faster than Joa.

Since Freeza has never withstood physicals on the level Toriko casually dishes out and lacks the combat speed, you'd need to prove why he would last more than a second in the first place.

Majin Vegeta debunks you. He's a prime example of a character who dishes out more energy than he can withstand. Broly's never attacked himself to my knowledge, so you don't really have a point here.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Bossmountain

@ecoblitz: @thedarkpaladin: "Majin Vegeta debunks you. He's a prime example of a character who dishes out more energy than he can withstand"

yeah and it turned them into dust. Tien tried it and it killed him once /shortening his lifespan. Considering that none of these negative effects are happening to Broly he must be able to withstand it.

"How far away was the planet? How fast was Broly moving? What does traveling through space have to do with combat speed? Again if he was firing Ki blast is throughout the Galaxy for 30 years then these Ki blasts will have to be MFTL+ too. So saying that he doesn't have this kind of combat or reaction speed is to say that he wouldn't be fast enough to react or perceive his own attacks and that's just preposterous.

"Since Freeza has never withstood physicals on the level "

He survived being in the epicenter of a planetary explosion while being cut in half... I haven't seen a Toriko durability feat beyond that.

I mean, we have instances in Toriko where Joa reacts to Deuros' Laser that traverses the solar system and potentially reaches another star system within seconds"

Neat but that doesn't put him beyond broly paygrade.

"This is assuming Broly can tag him with a Ki blast before being beaten to death in H2H or falling to something like Ultimate Routine"

Unless Toriko has attacks that bypass conventional durability he should have nothing to fear.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain:

yeah and it turned them into dust. Tien tried it and it killed him once /shortening his lifespan. Considering that none of these negative effects are happening to Broly he must be able to withstand it.

Why would the negative effects happen to Broly? It doesn't happen through random power ups or attacks.

Again if he was firing Ki blast is throughout the Galaxy for 30 years then these Ki blasts will have to be MFTL+ too. So saying that he doesn't have this kind of combat or reaction speed is to say that he wouldn't be fast enough to react or perceive his own attacks and that's just preposterous.

Not really. The explosions could destroy numerous stars at once, or perhaps he just destroyed the galaxy nigh-instantly.

He survived being in the epicenter of a planetary explosion while being cut in half... I haven't seen a Toriko durability feat beyond that.

Surviving Acacia's Gourmet hands which were planet level is already a similar feat. I still haven't seen any striking feats from Broly that's anywhere close to Toriko's level, nor have I seen any combat speed feats.

Neat but that doesn't put him beyond broly paygrade.

Far above based on combat feats.

Unless Toriko has attacks that bypass conventional durability he should have nothing to fear.

Which he does. Not that he would need them, since Broly has no durability feats to physical or cutting attacks on the level Toriko can dish out.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: "Why would the negative effects happen to Broly? It doesn't happen through random power ups or attacks."

Because that what happens when you make ki attacks that more powerful than you handle. It usually ends up killing you or shortening your lifespan. He doesn't suffer these effects so his durability should comparable to his energy output. That..and that basically what physic dictates.

"Not really. The explosions could destroy numerous stars at once, or perhaps he just destroyed the galaxy nigh-instantly."

Do you how many stars are in a galaxy? Hundreds of billions .

Do you know how far apart they are?

hundreds to thousands of light years.

Do you know how wide a galaxy is hundreds of billions of light-years.

To achieve this feat 30 year span he would need Mftl+ attacking speed as well as MFTL+ speed. So yeah Toriko has not demonstrated Superior combat speed.

"Broly has no durability feats to physical or cutting attacks on the level Toriko can dish out."

Pretty sure Broly durability should at least be star-level to multi solar.. also can you stop trying to separate physical durability and energy durability there really isn't any difference since they're both measured in raw Force. Is about as asinine as trying to separate blunt force durability and cutting durability

But like I said as just stands I'm unconvinced that he's really much far above Namek Saga Frieza.

Zokologue3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Zokologue3

@bossmountain:

No he didn't "carry himself and his father" he entered a fake super saiyan mode and protect himself inconsciently with his ki and it was never said that he landed on a planet or a ship or a meteor or i-don't-know-what. And please, don't even start with "He was ftl as baby" we know that dragon ball and maths are inconsistants .

If he was FTL as baby then he lost 99% of his speed when he grew up.

Yeah, this is totally FTL

Loading Video...

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain:

Because that what happens when you make ki attacks that more powerful than you handle. It usually ends up killing you or shortening your lifespan. He doesn't suffer these effects so his durability should comparable to his energy output. That..and that basically what physic dictates.

If that were the case, Piccolo using Special Beam Canon would one-shot him, considering how easily it killed two stronger characters.

Do you how many stars are in a galaxy? Hundreds of billions .

Do you know how far apart they are?

hundreds to thousands of light years.

I fail to see the point. Besides, we've discovered galaxies with only millions or even thousands of stars, so that isn't entirely accurate.

To achieve this feat 30 year span he would need Mftl+ attacking speed as well as MFTL+ speed. So yeah Toriko has not demonstrated Superior combat speed.

No. This says nothing about the speed of his Ki blasts. Hell, we've seen fodder characters react to them in movie 8. There's also no proof he doesn't fly around in a space-pod while damaging the galaxy.

Pretty sure Broly durability should at least be star-level to multi solar.. also can you stop trying to separate physical durability and energy durability there really isn't any difference since they're both measured in raw Force. Is about as asinine as trying to separate blunt force durability and cutting durability

No, because we don't equate physical durability to explosive durability here on the Vine. The simple fact of the matter is: Broly lacks physical feats on the level of Toriko. Plane and simple. This disparity has been demonstrated in numerous fictional series', including DBZ. If you don't have feats to show, I won't push the discussion any further.

But like I said as just stands I'm unconvinced that he's really much far above Namek Saga Frieza.

That's cool. I'm not convinced he couldn't easily defeat any character prior to Super in all honesty, but that's a difference of opinion, I suppose.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

@zokologue3: "it was never said that he landed on a planet or a ship or a meteor"

Yeah they just chilled in that bubble until he was 30..lol. flying from 1 planet to another would make him faster than light as an infant.

"If he was FTL as baby then he lost 99% of his speed when he grew up."

Loading Video...

Yeah...even though traverse a entire galaxy within just 30 year spans and King Kai worried he would fly across the universe to his galaxy. Which is totally possible being 99% slower than light.lol

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain: in fiction there isn’t is a difference sorry. Especially in dragon ball.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz: First you claim that there is no difference between faster than light and massively faster than light in fiction but yet you still claim a character gets Blitz....

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
deactivated-5b728068f211c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toriko still takes it.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain: I never said that. Must have me confused with someone else there mate

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: If that were the case, Piccolo using Special Beam Canon would one-shot him, considering how easily it killed two stronger characters.

I already explained this.

the ki attacks don't cause recoils unless they allow them to. And attacks that are stronger than the user durability would usually to take a toll on the user or require a long time to charge.

I'm not repeating this.

No. This says nothing about the speed of his Ki blasts. Hell, we've seen fodder characters react to them in movie 8. There's also no proof he doesn't fly around in a space-pod while damaging the galaxy.I fail to see the point. Besides, we've discovered galaxies with only millions or even thousands of stars, so that isn't entirely accurate.

Yeah But a Galaxy our size (e.i an average size galaxy)would have about a 100 billion solar system each having about 5 to 14 celestial bodies so you saying he flew his a pod a flew to each individual celestial body like all 1.4 trillion of them and blew them up individual even the stars and nebulas that are light-years in diameter ,,,

"No, because we don't equate physical durability to explosive durability here on the Vine."

Loading Video...

I'm positive there is no difference between physical durability or explosive durability. I think explosive durability just something you made up. Especially since physical attack potency is almost always measured in Gigatons and Megatons of Force. (Gigatons and megaton representing the equivalent amount of TNT... an Explosive....exploding !) Broly as infant has withstand sextillions of Megatons of force which is far Great the the force released by Toriko punches.

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Attack_Potency

Maybe you should hit up vs wiki since if you did you would know that punches and kicks as well as most physical attacks are measured in explosive force.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain:

the ki attacks don't cause recoils unless they allow them to. And attacks that are stronger than the user durability would usually to take a toll on the user or require a long time to charge.

That isn't a grounded explanation and the simple fact that these characters have repeatedly shown the ability to dish out attacks they cannot survive shoots down the unfounded notion that they can only dish out energy they're able to withstand.

Yeah But a Galaxy our size (e.i an average size galaxy)would have about a 100 billion solar system each having about 5 to 14 celestial bodies so you saying he flew his a pod a flew to each individual celestial body like all 1.4 trillion of them and blew them up individual even the stars and nebulas that are light-years in diameter ,,,

Where are you getting these figures, exactly? Start by explaining the size of the galaxy and the number of stars within them. He didn't destroy every celestial body within the galaxy either, since we see Goku fly there and check a ravaged planet out while tracking his Ki signature. All in all, this isn't showing combat speed for Broly. What stops Toriko from simply blitzing him before he can even fire a Ki blast or dropping him with with Ultimate Routine?

I'm positive there is no difference between physical durability or explosive durability. I think explosive durability just something you made up. Especially since physical attack potency is almost always measured in Gigatons and Megatons of Force. (Gigatons and megaton representing the equivalent amount of TNT... an Explosive....exploding !) Broly as infant has withstand sextillions of Megatons of force which is far Great the the force released by Toriko punches.

Not sure what you're attempting to prove with that video... Characters like WW have been shot by ordinary bullets yet withstand blows from powerhouses. For DB, we have instances of Freeza no-selling Vegeta's full power attack, then being sliced up by Krillin's Destructo Disk. Already said VS. Battle Wiki is irrelevant, especially on this forum. Broly didn't withstand anything. He escaped the destruction of planet Vegeta with his father. You're also arbitrarily throwing out random numbers with little to no basis, and that isn't proof of anything.

Maybe you should hit up vs wiki since if you did you would know that punches and kicks as well as most physical attacks are measured in explosive force.

Thanks, but I tend to stay away form forums that consider Daredevil small town level. It's called thinking for yourself. Maybe you should just brush up on your comics/manga and learn that there is a disparity between durability to punches, energy blasts and cutting attacks.

Zokologue3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By Zokologue3

@bossmountain:

Soo, you've never watched the broly movie.

-it was never stated that it took him 30 years to land on a planet

-It was never stated that he travelled from a planet to another. So unaccepted.

-We've seen in the video how fast he was travelling. 2km/H. The speed of light is almost 300 000 km/Second

-We've, already, seen broly as a kid, before https://youtu.be/IA4fdEaAkgY?t=26

-The galaxy disappearing is part of the opening sequence. The galaxy wasn't destroyed since they travelled there to meet the legendary super saiyan. Duh!

-In the original, version king kai said "The southern galaxy is being....."

-In the dub version, it was stated that the southern galaxy has been destroyed while in the original version it was stated that southern galaxy was under saiyan attack

90% of dragon ball feats are fans interpretations and speculations.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: "That isn't a grounded explanation and the simple fact that these characters have repeatedly shown the ability to dish out attacks they cannot survive shoots down the unfounded notion that they can only dish out energy they're able to withstand."

nope it's actually opposite we've seen Goku shoot himself with his own Kamehameha while he was training on the way to Namek. We literally see Goku jump inside his own Kamehameha while it was still firing completely not dying in the process while Fighting so yeah. We seen them slap away and tank attacks fired back at them countless of times if anything is the opposite.

"Not sure what you're attempting to prove with that video"

That punches are usually measured in explosive force so trying to separate physical durability and explosive durability is retarded since they both go off the exact measurement.

".. Characters like WW have been shot by ordinary bullets yet withstand blows from powerhouses"

That's because she was specifically stated to be resistant to blunt attacks but vulnerable to piercing and stabbing attacks. Does the same case with Luffy from one Piece. Also cutting and stabbing attack goes off a different measurement it goes by PSI or pounds per square inch. So it makes sense it would be different.

"Maybe you should just brush up on your comics/manga and learn that there is a disparity between durability to punches, energy blasts and cutting attacks."

Physical attacks and energy attack still go off the same measurement of force unlike cutting attacks which goes off psi. If a character to survive energy attack with massively greater explosives force there's no reason to think he will lose to a physical attack with massively less Force. unless it was specifically stated to be weak to like the case with Wonder Woman and Luffy. If he survive a explosion with septillion megatons of force there's no reason why he can't survive a punch with less explosive force.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zokologue3: "-it was never stated that it took him 30 years to land on a planet"

Good since I never said that. I said it took him 30 years to travel across the Galaxy destroying it. Then again it could have happened a lot faster.

"-It was never stated that he travelled from a planet to another. So unaccepted."

so you're saying they just floated there in a bubble for some unknown amount of time

"-The galaxy disappearing is part of the opening sequence. The galaxy wasn't destroyed since they travelled there to meet the legendary super saiyan. Duh"

This is wrong as f***. 1.) Saying that we just dismiss the feat because it was shown at the beginning of the movie is retarded. 2.)the majority of South Galaxy was indeed destroy. The few stars in Planet remaining doesn't prove that it's not.

3.)Actually it was never stated which Galaxy they fought Broly in

"We've seen in the video how fast he was travelling. 2km/H. The speed of light is almost 300 000 km/Second"

Yes...they was flying 2 kilometers an hour.... you have any idea how big a planet is and how ridiculous it would be for them to fly away from a that fast at that speed in space?

"-In the dub version, it was stated that the southern galaxy has been destroyed while in the original version it was stated that southern galaxy was under saiyan attack"

And as we all know if something is under attack it means that it's impossible for it to be destroyed after said attack.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain:

nope it's actually opposite we've seen Goku shoot himself with his own Kamehameha while he was training on the way to Namek. We literally see Goku jump inside his own Kamehameha while it was still firing completely not dying in the process while Fighting so yeah. We seen them slap away and tank attacks fired back at them countless of times if anything is the opposite.

Actually, Goku thought he was a goner by his own admission. He recovered thanks the the Senzu Beans. Although I'm not seeing how these examples contradict the ones I've given or help prove Broly has the durability to survive Toriko's physicals, which by direct showings, outright eclipse anyone he can scale to.

That punches are usually measured in explosive force so trying to separate physical durability and explosive durability is retarded since they both go off the exact measurement.

This isn't VS. Battle Wiki and explosions don't direct damage the same way that punches do. There are also other factors into surviving an energy explosion than just physical force.

That's because she was specifically stated to be resistant to blunt attacks but vulnerable to piercing and stabbing attacks. Does the same case with Luffy from one Piece. Also cutting and stabbing attack goes off a different measurement it goes by PSI or pounds per square inch. So it makes sense it would be different.

When was she stated to be resistant to blunt force but more vulnerable to piercing attacks? Not that it matters. That alone proves there's a disparity between different types of attacks and different incarnations of WW have held up against bullets.

Physical attacks and energy attack still go off the same measurement of force unlike cutting attacks which goes off psi. If a character to survive energy attack with massively greater explosives force there's no reason to think he will lose to a physical attack with massively less Force. unless it was specifically stated to be weak to like the case with Wonder Woman and Luffy. If he survive a explosion with septillion megatons of force there's no reason why he can't survive a punch with less explosive force.

All the force of a punch is directed towards the point of impact. Explosions distribute force equally in every direction and it takes the path of least resistance, plus the further away you are from the epicenter, the less damage you're going to receive. They're different forms of durability. Heck, as someone pointed out before, there are examples of regular lava being considered dangerous to SSJ2 Gohan. Someone who can survive planet level attacks or higher shouldn't even notice lava if we take that logic seriously. I'll ask once more for physical durability showings or resistance to techniques like Ultimate Routine or Knocking. I'm not interested in arguing split durability for the umpteenth time in my CV career in all honesty. My point has always been that Toriko outshines Broly in physicals and combat speed. I've seen no direct evidece proving otherwise.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: "Actually, Goku thought he was a goner by his own admission. He recovered thanks the the Senzu Beans. Although I'm not seeing how these examples contradict the ones I've given or help prove Broly has the durability to survive Toriko's physicals, which by direct showings, outright eclipse anyone he can scale to."

But again he still tanked likewise with his Kamehameha against Hit where he was able to swim through it like a fish through a stream my point is they have comparable durability to the attacks they can release with some exceptions.

"When was she stated to be resistant to blunt force but more vulnerable to piercing attacks?"

If you explore her mythos you'll understand why. Point is piercing stabbing and bondage establish weaknesses that applies to only her. Not the best example.

"They're different forms of durability. Heck, as someone pointed out before, there are examples of regular lava being considered dangerous to SSJ2 Gohan. Someone who can survive planet level attacks or higher shouldn't even notice lava if we take that logic seriously."

Yes...that is an inconsistency. But one can make the argument that's temperature and not force. So you keep saying that but it's like

"All the force of a punch is directed towards the point of impact."

Ki attacks csn be concentrated anx directrd in the same way.

"Explosions distribute force equally in every direction and it takes the path of least resistance,"

That's how all energy disperse itself like this even the kinetic energy you release in your punches do this

"plus the further away you are from the epicenter, the less damage you're going to receive."

Like pretty much all physical attacks including punches if it's not Direct Hit you don't take full damage.

". I'll ask once more for physical durability showings or resistance to techniques like Ultimate Routine or Knocking."

And again I'll say it there's no difference regular durability and explosive durability go off the same measurements.

Hell in comic book Superman infinite Mass punch with described as having the force of a dwarf star exploding. Captain Marvel shazam punches was stated to have the force of a freaking nuke Seems pretty strange that you insist that explosions and physical attack are not applicable to each even though punches and physical attack have measured in explosive force in Comicbooks,video games (bayonetta's demon punch was also measured in megatons) and anime All the time but I guess it's all invalid because you say it is. It's not like you're just inventing an excuse for why a character who should literally get this s*** Stomp and should win.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain:

But again he still tanked likewise with his Kamehameha against Hit where he was able to swim through it like a fish through a stream my point is they have comparable durability to the attacks they can release with some exceptions

That's an unusual definition of tank. He was on death's door and needed a Senzu Bean to recover. Still, this doesn't say much about durability to physical strikes or cutting attacks.

If you explore her mythos you'll understand why. Point is piercing stabbing and bondage establish weaknesses that applies to only her. Not the best example.

Do you not have a scan or something stating this? Because as I said before, the version of WW matters greatly. Bullets have bounced off her in some stories and in others, she's shown to be more susceptible to them. The Luffy example doesn't really work well, since his physiology grants him a certain amount of resistance to physical damage - including bullets. Wonder Woman doesn't have a unique rubber body that grants her higher durability to regular attacks.

Yes...that is an inconsistency. But one can make the argument that's temperature and not force. So you keep saying that but it's like

It's no more of an inconsistency that Broly's attack speed being MFTL+ for destroying a galaxy off-panel through unknown means. Weren't you saying Freeza survived Namek's destruction while cut in half? You realize a planetary explosion would produce more heat than lava, yes?

Ki attacks csn be concentrated anx directrd in the same way.

They often encompass a wider area of effect than a punch or kick. Here's another example of split durability in DBZ:

Raditz with a PL of 1,500 can hit Goku with an energy attack without causing him any significant damage:

https://imgur.com/a/yPZ110z

While Piccolo's SPC, which only had a PL of around 1,300-1,400 managed to slice through Goku and Raditz as though they were made of hot butter:

https://imgur.com/a/4kyKcvP

That's how all energy disperse itself like this even the kinetic energy you release in your punches do this

The force from a punch is dispersed into a localized point of impact, unlike with explosions which damage everything in all directions.

Like pretty much all physical attacks including punches if it's not Direct Hit you don't take full damage.

This doesn't make any sense. A punch doesn't typically cause damage unless it lands.

And again I'll say it there's no difference regular durability and explosive durability go off the same measurements.

Okay, you can't show me any physical durability feats for Broly, while I've given examples of split durability in both DB and other series. A discussion with you won't go anywhere like usual, so if you want another reply, be sure to bring those feats I asked for.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

@thedarkpaladin: Also Goku wasn't on death door from tanking the Kamehameha he was actually pretty unfazed by it.

"That's an unusual definition of tank. He was on death's door and needed a Senzu Bean to recover. Still, this doesn't say much about durability to physical strikes or cutting attacks."

Going by Comicbook logic Durability is Durability there is no reason assume that a character that tanked power energy attacks can't tanked strikes or piercing attacks with massively less power not unless it's a known weakness like with Wonder Women.

It's no more of an inconsistency that Broly's attack speed being MFTL+ for destroying a galaxy off-panel through unknown means. Weren't you saying Freeza survived Namek's destruction while cut in half? You realize a planetary explosion would produce more heat than lava, yes?

And Again that's what makes it an inconsistency....because it conflicts with pass feats.. like Superman getting electrocuted by Llivewire when he can tank multiple supernovas.

They often encompass a wider area of effect than a punch or kick. Here's another example of split durability in DBZ:

Raditz with a PL of 1,500 can hit Goku with an energy attack without causing him any significant damage:

https://imgur.com/a/yPZ110z

While Piccolo's SPC, which only had a PL of around 1,300-1,400 managed to slice through Goku and Raditz as though they were made of hot butter:

https://imgur.com/a/4kyKcvP

Again, Piercing attack scales by pounds per square opposed to kinetic energy released. unlike explosion or blunt force.

"The force from a punch is dispersed into a localized point of impact, unlike with explosions which damage everything in all directions."

The force is slightly more concentrated but still impassively weaker than what we see him tank as a newborn. Weaker is weaker no matter how you slice.

Okay, you can't show me any physical durability feats for Broly,

First, Baby Broly tanking a planet with 10 times mass exploding on top of him puts his durability above Toriko pay-grade.

while I've given examples of split durability in both DB and other series. A discussion with you won't go anywhere like usual, so if you want another reply, be sure to bring those feats I asked for.

you haven't gave good examples of that. Already explained why it's invaded twice.

And considering That I have seen no one used this kind logic or try to separate sub categories of durability. I going to say you're making this shit up in order ignoring that fact that in terms of feats Toriko is below Broly in all categories.... so you decide invented new categories since is easier course of act for you than admitting he'll get stomped, like he should.

since when is slapping someone across as planet is above literal galaxy busting. It's not really even a planetary feats...Oh but hE dOinG it wITh HiS fiSt tHIS ANd NOt EneRGY....I mean he is still using Kinetic energy just like an explosions or energy attacks but it's totally difference so he wins..

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain:

First, Baby Broly tanking a planet with 10 times mass exploding on top of him puts his durability above Toriko pay-grade.

He used a shield to survive and protect his father.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By Bossmountain

@death2heretics: yes and I'm pretty sure the ki Shields he use defend himself as an adult in the movie is way stronger and Considering that baby Broly ki Shield could defend against attacks with way more kinetic energy and force energy than any of Toriko puny punches.....yeah.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death2heretics: yes and I'm pretty sure the ki Shields he use defend himself as an adult in the movie is way strongerand Considering that baby Broly ki Shield could defend against attacks with way more kinetic energy and force energy than any of Toriko puny punches.....yeah.

Unlikely that he'll use the shield against Toriko, he'll just straight up brawl, he won't be able to tank Broly's hits.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain: You claimed it was a physical durability feat and it clearly isn't.

No Caption Provided

He asked for physical durability feats and you didn't provide any.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain:

Also Goku wasn't on death door from tanking the Kamehameha he was actually pretty unfazed by it.

Where was that scene in the manga? I'm referring to this instance:

https://imgur.com/a/Geo5j6g

Going by Comicbook logic Durability is Durability there is no reason assume that a character that tanked power energy attacks can't tanked strikes or piercing attacks with massively less power not unless it's a known weakness like with Wonder Women.

Comic book logic shows the exact same thing, hence the Wonder Woman example. You claimed it's a weakness of hers, but you've yet to show a scan stating establishing this.

And Again that's what makes it an inconsistency....because it conflicts with pass feats.. like Superman getting electrocuted by Llivewire when he can tank multiple supernovas.

Broly's movie takes place in a different dimension that has no relevance to Freeza from the main story, so there's no inconsistency.

Again, Piercing attack scales by pounds per square opposed to kinetic energy released. unlike explosion or blunt force.

...Piercing attacks give off blunt force. The only difference is the point of impact being a lot smaller than it would be through a standard punch or kick. This hardly even applies to the SPC example, as it blows a noticeable sized hole through Goku and Raditz' torso areas. If anything, much more than a normal punch or kick would. If that instance doesn't work for you, here's Goku taking a kick from Raditz and suffering no noticeable damage:

https://imgur.com/a/MroJvFA

The same Raditz that's canonically stronger than SPC.

The force is slightly more concentrated but still impassively weaker than what we see him tank as a newborn. Weaker is weaker no matter how you slice.

Not slightly. It's far more concentrated. We haven't seen him tank anything as a newborn regardless.

Where is he shown tanking anything? He's shown to be a considerable distance from the planet as it explodes:

No Caption Provided

you haven't gave good examples of that. Already explained why it's invaded twice.

They're examples you've failed to debunk with evidence.

And considering That I have seen no one used this kind logic or try to separate sub categories of durability. I going to say you're making this shit up in order ignoring that fact that in terms of feats Toriko is below Broly in all categories.... so you decide invented new categories since is easier course of act for you than admitting he'll get stomped, like he should.

You haven't looked around hard enough yet. There have been entire threads dedicated to the subject where a solid majority agree different types of durability should be classified based on what is shown throughout both comics and manga:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/should-we-classify-durability-feats-under-differen-1655705/

since when is slapping someone across as planet is above literal galaxy busting. It's not really even a planetary feats...Oh but hE dOinG it wITh HiS fiSt tHIS ANd NOt EneRGY....I mean he is still using Kinetic energy just like an explosions or energy attacks but it's totally difference so he wins..

It's above what Broly has shown in terms of raw physicals. This is demonstrable. Toriko also has a fair share of cutting/piercing attacks on the level Broly hasn't shown resistance to, as well as greater proven combat speed. Still waiting for some kind of evidence showing otherwise.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mainjp: you're talking like it actually matters when it really doesn't durability is durability there is no such thing as explosive durability or blunt force durability.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: "Where was that scene in the manga? I'm referring to this instance:"

and again even the instance you described he was stood multiple ki blasted from himself so why can't Broly.

"The same Raditz that's canonically stronger than SPC"

Again Raditz was injured held down so he couldn't Dodge it or block it and was still relative to the beam strength with less than a 16% difference. Seriously the only instance where piercing attacks have or cutting attacks have been shown being effective is when they're already previously injured and or taken by surprised.

"It's above what Broly has shown in terms of raw physicals. This is demonstrable"

Considering that they're never shown to be particularly vulnerable to blunt attacks at all ever. there's no reason to assume it's more effective than Ki blast. He has tank far more destructive attacks with far more Kinetic energy. There's no reason to assume someone punching with a force of a pathetically weak ki blast would hurt more than getting hit with a incredibly strong one.

"Where is he shown tanking anything? He's shown to be a considerable distance from the planet as it explodes:"

You know the video is right there you can totally see that they were in the blast before they float it off. And that blast was massively more powerful than Anything Toriko has ever been able to generate period.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly has been confirmed to be more powerful than Jiren. As a SSJ1 he is more powerful than SSB

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain:

and again even the instance you described he was stood multiple ki blasted from himself so why can't Broly.

Difference being: He almost dies in one example...

Again Raditz was injured held down so he couldn't Dodge it or block it and was still relative to the beam strength with less than a 16% difference. Seriously the only instance where piercing attacks have or cutting attacks have been shown being effective is when they're already previously injured and or taken by surprised.

The same attack would have produced the same results the first time Piccolo fired it had it landed, according to Raditz himself:

https://imgur.com/a/XOtGtze

Considering a Goku with a PL of 300-400 can withstand Raditz physical strikes easily, and even survive his explosive Ki blasts, this is a perfect example of different types of attacks having different results. No getting around it.

Considering that they're never shown to be particularly vulnerable to blunt attacks at all ever. there's no reason to assume it's more effective than Ki blast. He has tank far more destructive attacks with far more Kinetic energy. There's no reason to assume someone punching with a force of a pathetically weak ki blast would hurt more than getting hit with a incredibly strong one.

I'll reiterate once more: HE LACKS DURABILITY FEATS AGAINST PHYSICAL STRIKES ON THE LEVEL TORIKO CASUALLY DISHES OUT. POST FEATS SHOWING OTHERWISE IF YOU WANT TO ARGUE IT FURTHER.

You know the video is right there you can totally see that they were in the blast before they float it off. And that blast was massively more powerful than Anything Toriko has ever been able to generate period.

They aren't shown to be engulfed in the explosion. As the planet is exploding, they're shown flying away at a considerable distance from the epicenter. Not that this is relevant; it's not even a physical durability feat to begin with.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: "Difference being: He almost dies in one example"

But he didn't though he survive it and again already point out the example where he basically swam through his Kamehameha like it was nothing when he fought hit. An example where he tanked his Kamehameha in the anime without breaking a sweat so you really are just nitpicking that one instance where I have multiple instances showing that he was fine.

"The same attack would have produced the same results the first time Piccolo fired it had it landed, according to Raditz himself:

https://imgur.com/a/XOtGtze

Considering a Goku with a PL of 300-400 can withstand Raditz physical strikes easily, and even survive his explosive Ki blasts, this is a perfect example of different types of attacks having different results. No getting around it."

And again these attacks are still relative to his strained pickled in just pick up a point stick or a spear and stab them. If it wasn't it would just bounce right off of him like when Super Buu try to use the special beam cannon on ultimate Gohan. So no not necessarily.

"I'll reiterate once more: HE LACKS DURABILITY FEATS AGAINST PHYSICAL STRIKES ON THE LEVEL TORIKO CASUALLY DISHES OUT. POST FEATS SHOWING OTHERWISE IF YOU WANT TO ARGUE IT FURTHER"

and again you're examples were all piercing energy attack you haven't provided a single instance where a blunt physical non ki attack actually did more damage. So no hitting him with blunt physical force that is massively massively weaker than the force be seen him with withstand is not an effective way to take him down. No doesn't make any logical sense that it would.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By MainJP

Nevermind.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: also I read the tread I disagree with blunt-force durability or explosive force durability logic. It's like saying that a character that survived a grenade to the face should still be one shotted by a rubber balloon to the face. Because we never see him withstand the blunt force of a rubber balloon and only the explosive force of a grenade.