Broly vs Toriko

Zokologue3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@u_wot_m8: But if broly did, indeed, destroy the galaxy. Then why were there planets left? Why did paragus say "The lssj has been wrecking an area of the south galaxy"? King Kai told goku To Go To The South Galaxy To Face Broly So How Did Goku Go To A Galaxy That Was Supposedly Destroyed?

No Caption Provided

And why were there empty ravaged planets? Did broly galaxing busting feat killed the natives and spared the planets?

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#552  Edited By Bossmountain

@zokologue3: So Writers, guides and on screen feats along with statements + power scaling say Broly is a galaxy buster, what you got again buddy ? the Fan fiction of a random you-tuber? lmao!!!?

So just sticking you head up you own ass and saying Toriko wins counts as an argument now?....lol but seriously you are the funniest and most pathetic "debater" I ever seen. Basing you entire argument off the fan theory of a single you tuber?! what, was vs wiki too credible for your taste?. if you're done making a fool of yourself can you please stop trying to derail the thread with your blatant stupidity, You're embarrassing yourself , You're embarrassing your comrades, You're embarrassing Toriko fans, and You're embarrassing this site. Have some dignity.

@zokologue3 said:

Nope, no feats are supported by the writers.

No Caption Provided

-.- stop please, the writer says he can destroy galaxies, movie confirms it.

The writers says "The south galaxy is being..."

Destroyed by Broly in his Restricted SSJ form, he was destroying it so fast King Kai felt at the rate he is going he can destroy his northern galaxy next.

No Caption Provided

So the writers wrote "borly can destroy galaxies", but did he, though?

Yep, he sure did, guides and writers, along with Goku and Paragus idea of universal domination supports that. They also said this about Broly when he is not controlled.

Later the z fighter were shown fighting broly in the south galaxy.

No evidence of that, all is what is said is that Broly was in the southern galaxy and he finished tearing it up. King Kai told Broly to go check the southern galaxy to find Broly since he had no idea where he was, Goku however used multiple instant transmissions.

No Caption Provided

Therefore broly didn't destroy the galaxy and broly isn't a galaxy buster.

Oh he is a galaxy buster alright, his rival Hatchiyack warped all of space including galaxies just by being born 0:50

Loading Video...

Let's go further, what happens when the restrictions are off for Broly, what happens if he is not controlled

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Stop pretending like you have anything buddy.

Who are trying to convince? Wanna make a cav thread and let other people judge it?

No Caption Provided

Zokologue3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#553  Edited By Zokologue3

@bossmountain: Already replied.

The planets were still there so no galaxy was destroyed.

Only the natives were killed.

Toriko>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Broly.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#554  Edited By Bossmountain

@zokologue3: lmao.

1.) There are hundreds of billions of planets in a galaxy. Show me all of them to prove that they are ALL intact. The fact that we saw a handful doesn't prove anything dude.

Also we saw him blow up planet on screen! Lmao... planetary beats knife level so.

Broly>>>>>>>>>>>>Toriko

Can you please stop at embarrassing yourself now?

And please stop basing your arguments off the fan theories of a single random YouTubers they can be misleading. And again according to the writer Broly can destroy galaxies so by definition makes him a Galaxy buster. You've proven to be incredibly dimwitted but I think even you can understand that simple logic.... hopefully

Zokologue3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#555  Edited By Zokologue3

@bossmountain said:

@zokologue3: lmao.

1.) There are hundreds of billions of planets in a galaxy. Show me all of them to prove that they are ALL intact. The fact that we saw a handful doesn't prove anything dude.

Also we saw him blow up planet on screen! Lmao... planetary beats knife level so.

Broly>>>>>>>>>>>>Toriko

Can you please stop at embarrassing yourself now?

And please stop basing your arguments off the fan theories of a single random YouTubers they can be misleading. And again according to the writer Broly can destroy galaxies so by definition makes him a Galaxy buster. You've proven to be incredibly dimwitted but I think even you can understand that simple logic.... hopefully

Then explain to me why the natives were killed but the planets were not destroyed.

How does that work?

The writer stated that broly can destroy a galaxy. But he can't one shot it.

he can only do it planet by planet. The movie proved that he can't destroy a galaxy since it took him several years to ravage an area of the soutern galaxy and the planets weren't even destroyed.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#556  Edited By Bossmountain

@zokologue3:

Then explain to me why the natives were killed but the planets were not destroyed.

wow dodging questions and responding with total nonsense the signs of a pro.. how does a few remaining planets prove the major of the galaxy wasn't destroyed?

How does that work?

I already explained about 7 times..You;re just too damn stupid to understand

The writer stated that broly can destroy a galaxy. But he can't one shot it.

wrong again dumb-dumb

Shigeyasu Yamauchi : When I had to work on the Broly movie, I realized that he lacked something, although he is the most powerful Saiyan. It's this solitude of the powerful warrior that I wanted to re transcribe. He can destroy GALAXIES but is alone compared to Goku, whom he despises but has a family, just like Vegeta. "

plural as in multiple galaxies.....he can destroy multiple galaxies just all of these guys said.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

he can only do it one planet at a time.

That is physical impossible that like destroy a earth one molecule at a time in less than 30 years. he'll need to destroy them at a rate of 35,000 planets per second and this is while suppress in his base form. And like I said planetary beats knife level so

No Caption Provided

U_WOT_M8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#557  Edited By U_WOT_M8

@zokologue3 said:

@u_wot_m8: But if broly did, indeed, destroy the galaxy. Then why were there planets left?

Pretty simple, because they use whatever planets left to set up Vegeta to hunt down Broly. In the movie, they fooled Vegeta by saying Broly appeared on planet Todokama, yet that was nothing but a wild goose chase as the legendary super saiyan was their.

The whole point of the galaxy even being destroy to begin with was to set up Vegeta, it wasn't random destruction, it was Paragus plan to kill Vegeta for what his dad did to Broly and Paragus. It's a galaxy as well, planets and stars left over is nothing to the overall galaxy itself, those planets probably where after effects of Broly destroying a galaxy, or Broly leaving some planets like Todokama to fool Vegeta so he can stay on Planet Vegeta.

https://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Todokama

I will find the statement as well in sub

Why did paragus say "The lssj has been wrecking an area of the south galaxy"?

Because he is destroying area by area, an area of a galaxy is hundreds, if not thousands of light years in size, you see dots go at once when the galaxy is destroyed here. He destroyed the whole galaxy one chunk at a time or 1 massive blast at once where chunks are going at once.

King Kai told goku To Go To The South Galaxy To Face Broly So How Did Goku Go To A Galaxy That Was Supposedly Destroyed?

He told Goku to go to the southern galaxy and start his search their by hunting down the Ki, the galaxy was destroyed but it's where the galaxy was which is where King Kai to go. Their was no more galaxy, even Paragus mentioned this when he didn't say about his domination of the southern galaxy because it was already gone.

And why were there empty ravaged planets? Did broly galaxing busting feat killed the natives and spared the planets?

I said this on top, Broly galaxy feat was a planned idea by Paragus, so yeah, Broly left a few planets here and there, or it could be an after affect of Broly attacks which weren't caught in the crossfire but hit with the shock waves regardless, but a proper answer is Broly leaving some planets so that Vegeta can go on goose chases.

Broly probably did one-shot the galaxy, for example, the sound of the galaxy being destroy is 1 singular motion, plus the galaxy being destroy is 1 singular motion. Broly probably busted the galaxy but done a sloppy job so Vegeta can go on wild goose chases. Regardless, the writer believes he can destroy galaxies, meaning Broly can bust a galaxy, plus this is a restrained Broly doing what Paragus wants, it was said 3 times without those restrains he will destroy the whole universe.

No Caption Provided

Zokologue3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain:

So what now? Broly is a universe buster? Lol.

It proves that pretty much every dragon ball statement is an exagerration or a hyperbole.

Here, Paragus clearly stated that broly was ravaging an area from the southern galaxy

No Caption Provided

Paragus statement+ Non destroyed planets= Broly is not a galaxy buster

No Caption Provided

So king kai stated that he just finished tearing apart the southern galaxy and yet a few minutes later he told goku to go to the southern galaxy. A galaxy that was supposed to be destroyed. Contradiction.

Broly destroying a galaxy= Broly ravaging a galaxy.

No Caption Provided

Toriko cut broly in half just by kicking the air.

No Caption Provided

U_WOT_M8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#559  Edited By U_WOT_M8

@zokologue3 said:

@bossmountain:

It proves that pretty much every dragon ball statement is an exagerration or a hyperbole.

Here, Paragus clearly stated that broly was ravaging an area from the southern galaxy

No Caption Provided

Paragus statement+ Non destroyed planets= Broly is not a galaxy buster

No Caption Provided

So king kai stated that he just finished tearing apart the southern galaxy and yet a few minutes later he told goku to go to the southern galaxy. A galaxy that was supposed to be destroyed. Contradiction.

Broly destroying a galaxy= Broly ravaging a galaxy.

No Caption Provided

Toriko cut broly in half just by kicking the air.

No Caption Provided

I dealt with this argument before man.

And Frieza has better feats than that, he split the planet, splitting the ground is nothing, legit nothing.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And find me a better physical Toriko feat than this

Loading Video...

Someone Broly level warped space including galaxies just by being born

Loading Video...

Even the writer states he can destroy galaxies, meaning their intention was for Broly to be a galaxy buster with that scene. Left over planets and stars is nothing to the size of a galaxy itself.

Zokologue3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@u_wot_m8:

Pretty simple, because they use whatever planets left to set up Vegeta to hunt down Broly. In the movie, they fooled Vegeta by saying Broly appeared on planet Todokama, yet that was nothing but a wild goose chase as the legendary super saiyan was their.

The whole point of the galaxy even being destroy to begin with was to set up Vegeta, it wasn't random destruction. It's a galaxy as well, planets and stars left over is nothing to the overall galaxy itself, those planets probably where after effects of Broly destroying a galaxy, or Broly leaving some planets like Todokama to fool Vegeta so he can stay on Planet Vegeta.

No, i didn't meant the planet where they landed. I meant the planets that goku went investigating. And you clearly see stars and other planets, in the background

No Caption Provided

Because he is destroying area by area, an area of a galaxy is hundreds, if not thousands of light years in size, you see dots go at once when the galaxy is destroyed here. He destroyed the whole galaxy one chunk at a time.

So if he was still ravaging some areas, that means that he didn't oneshot the galaxy.

I said this on top, Broly galaxy feat was a planned idea by Paragus, so yeah, Broly left a few planets here and there, or it could be an after affect of Broly attacks which weren't caught in the crossfire but hit with the shock waves regardless.

Broly probably did one-shot the galaxy, for example, the sound of the galaxy being destroy is 1 singular motion, plus the galaxy being destroy is 1 singular motion. Broly probably busted the galaxy but done a sloppy job so Vegeta can go on wild goose chases. Regardless, the writer believes he can destroy galaxies, meaning Broly can bust a galaxy.

But paragus didn't came with that plan until later on.

Young broly was already ravaging planets by killing their inhabitants. He wasn't listening to his father, even when he grew up.

He even punched his father right in the eye.

Loading Video...

If the galaxy was truly destroyed then the z-warriors and especially goku would have sensed it.

And Frieza has better feats than that, he split the planet, splitting the ground is nothing, legit nothing.

Yeah but frieza cut it with a laser beam.

Toriko cut it with air pressure. he kiccked so hard toward the beast direction that he separated the ground.

Someone Broly level warped space including galaxies just by being born

Goku stated that hatchiak was stronger than broly, in the new ragging blast 2 movie.

And i don't see him warping space. Where did you see him warping space?

Even the writer states he can destroy galaxies, meaning their intention was for Broly to be a galaxy buster with that scene. Left over planets and stars is nothing to the size of a galaxy itself.

But nothing suggest that he can one shot a galaxy.

The writers that he could destroy a galaxy. King kai stated the southern galaxy was under saiyan attack and if nobody stops the legendary super saiyan then he would come to the north galaxy after finishing with the south. Which means that he can't one shot it. He can destroy it over time.

U_WOT_M8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#561  Edited By U_WOT_M8

Well Zokologue, I will give you credit, at least you got the balls to actually defend your views and debate, unlike some others who sit on the side lines and talk rubbish.

@zokologue3 said:

@u_wot_m8:

No, i didn't meant the planet where they landed. I meant the planets that goku went investigating. And you clearly see stars and other planets, in the background

I wasn't talking about the planet they landed on since that is new planet Vegeta, I am talking about planet Todokama, which was after Vegeta landed on New Planet Vegeta and one of the servents of Paragus told them that the super saiyan appeared on planet todokama. The planets Goku is investigating is just an unknown planet. The issue isn't planets and stars left over, it's how many stars and planets are left over, and how does that compare to the overall size of a galaxy. Fact is, it's very minor, even if a thousands stars and planets were left over, that's nothing to hundreds of billions of stars, planets and solar systems itself. And planets and stars left over is probably apart of Paragus plan as what he done with Todokama.

So if he was still ravaging some areas, that means that he didn't oneshot the galaxy.

Destroying areas in a galaxy is still galaxy level though, a small galaxy is already 300 light years wide, which is barely a dot on a galaxy, he see dots to chunks of the galaxy go at once, meaning Paragus wasn't wrong and in fact just gave a description on how Broly destroyed it. So the issue is how big is the galaxy, because some galaxies are over millions of light years in size, some are small. But regardless that still puts Broly at galaxy level while restrained.

Here you see chunks go at once

No Caption Provided

But paragus didn't came with that plan until later on.

Young broly was already ravaging planets by killing their inhabitants. He wasn't listening to his father, even when he grew up.

He even punched his father right in the eye.

I know he didn't come up until late on, but that doesn't help your case though, because a super saiyan destroyed the galaxy and that SSJ was confirmed to be RSSJ broly. Broly destroying planets as a kid has nothing to do with the galaxy scene as Paragus never got the idea of universal domination and revenge on Vegeta UNTIL he controlled his son.

If the galaxy was truly destroyed then the z-warriors and especially goku would have sensed it.

The Z fighters live in the northern galaxy, they wouldn't know about what Broly was doing. Here is the thing, they can sense Broly power throughout the universe, but only when he went Legendary Super Saiyan, which Piccolo sensed all the way from earth and basically came running to help the Z fighters. The Z fighters aren't aware of everything that goes on in the universe.

Yeah but frieza cut it with a laser beam.

Toriko cut it with air pressure. he kiccked so hard toward the beast direction that he separated the ground.

Broly jumped off mountains and broke them, he tanks punches from a far more powerful Goku that doesn't even budge him yet Goku at Namek saga can do this

Loading Video...

Also to add to the fact that movie 4 Goku was going to change the orbit of a planet with his Kamehameha while holding back not to destroy it shows Ki has force and plays into strength.

Goku stated that hatchiak was stronger than broly, in the new ragging blast 2 movie.

And i don't see him warping space. Where did you see him warping space?

MIGHT be stronger than Broly, possibly stronger but both are within the same level. And it was 0:50

But nothing suggest that he can one shot a galaxy.

Considering he is destroys chunks of a galaxy as shown on screen and according to statements which still makes him galaxy level while restrained by Paragus, he very well could one-shot the galaxy if he wants too. You got to remember, this is a restrained SSJ Broly who did what Paragus want him to do, Paragus feared if he wasn't under control, he whole universe will be going. For Broly to destroy the universe in his life time, he would need to be galaxy level at least. And with the writer stating he can destroy galaxies, he lived to the hype.

The writers that he could destroy a galaxy. King kai stated the southern galaxy was under saiyan attack and if nobody stops the legendary super saiyan then he would come to the north galaxy after finishing with the south. Which means that he can't one shot it. He can destroy it over time.

The writer said he can destroy galaxies, not galaxy, galaxies. King Kai stated at the RATE Broly was destroying the southern galaxy, his northern galaxy will be next. Just remember the northern galaxy is on the other side of the universe, meaning the southern galaxy and every in between from the southern to the northern will be destroyed, that puts Broly at galaxy level in order to accomplish a feat like that.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb52f8f25413
deactivated-5bb52f8f25413

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@u_wot_m8: what's wrong w/you? Coming in antogonising other users. Next time, make sure to read the rules 1st before talking shit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, big lol at using VSB to backup their arguments, the same site who claimed all these complete bs:

Wolverine is apparently a solar system buster now!
Wolverine is apparently a solar system buster now!
oh & so is Captain America now?!
oh & so is Captain America now?!

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zokologue3:

Putting words in people mouths another sign of top tier debating.

......lol "All character statements in dbz are exaggerations and Hyperbole" *then proceed post a character statement from Paragus a DBZ character as proof*...

No Caption Provided

@amberprice:1.) Zokologue3 was the one using vs wiki and a you-tuber fan fiction to back his claims so your post doesn't help him at all..

2.)http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Deadpool_(Marvel_Comics)

3.)http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Captain_America_(Marvel_Comics)

4.)Going by their own logic Broly should stomp

No Caption Provided

Zokologue_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#566  Edited By Bossmountain

@zokologue_1: " So no counter argument?"

Your blantantly hypocrisy + the fact that they're clearly more characters that are saying he can destroy multiple galaxies (like king kai, Goku, Piccolo Trunks and paragus which overruled your 1 paragus quote)+ the onscreen feat of destroying a galaxy + statements from the writers.

Zokologue_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#567  Edited By Zokologue_1

@u_wot_m8:Hi, sorry to reply with this account. It appears that i was mass flagged. I suspect Bossmountain to be responsible of them.

So i called a mod and asked him/her to check my karma.

Anyway,

I don't wanna sound persistent about broly galaxy feat, i was doing it to annoy the other guy. So let's move on and say why he should or should not beat toriko.

Broly jumped off mountains and broke them, he tanks punches from a far more powerful Goku that doesn't even budge him yet Goku at Namek saga can do this

That's because of his weight.

I'm talking about air pressure.

Like in this:

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

this

7:19

Loading Video...

Or that:

Loading Video...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#568  Edited By Bossmountain

@zokologue_1: "That's because of his weight"

Broly broke the mountain with his weight?

do you really think Broly weighs millions of tons?

Zokologue_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#569  Edited By Zokologue_1

@bossmountain said:

@zokologue_1: "That's because of his weight"

Broly broke the mountain with his weight?

do you really think Broly weighs millions of tons?

He didn't break the mountain, God.

He jumped on the floor from a cliff (not a moutain) and broke it.

-The other time was when he was standing on another cliff. He destroyed it with his ki.

Last time toriko flexed his muscles he pushed up a 1 km river

No Caption Provided

U_WOT_M8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#570  Edited By U_WOT_M8

@zokologue_1 said:

@u_wot_m8:Hi, sorry to reply with this account. It appears that i was mass flagged. I suspect Bossmountain to be responsible of them.

So i called a mod and asked him/her to check my karma.

Anyway,

I don't wanna sound persistent about broly galaxy feat, i was doing it to annoy the other guy. So let's move on and say why he should or should not beat toriko.

No problem

That's because of his weight.

I'm talking about air pressure.

Like in this:

this

7:19

Or that:

Air pressure ? Fat Buu had to be careful not to destroy the planet with his breath when he destroyed a city

No Caption Provided

Plus slicing up a little ground isn't impressive man, wouldn't even be city block level. Goku was also going to change the orbit of a planet in movie 4 with his kamehameha while holding back not to destroy it. And Broly broke the mountain by steeping off it, which has nothing to do with his Ki.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toriko still stomps

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly still one-shots this wank-ridden verse.

Batuxx28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly one shot,

pd: seiya is a fodder

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This forum is too long to read all of this? But why do people keep saying Torino has better physicals so therefore he wins. That's not a good example to use. As if DB characters don't use Ki attacks in their fights. That's like Saying Hulk can beat cosmic entities because he has better physicals.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grandtoaa: the worst part is Toriko doesn't even have clear Superior physical capabilities. their were trying to downplay all Dragon Ball Z characters to just Mountain Physical durability( in spite of the fact that Broly tanked multiple planetary level explosion at point-blank range without taking any damage) by applying fan theory even though if we apply those same fan theories to toriko his physical durability is only Peak human.. lmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Toriko

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amberprice:

Still Toriko

No Caption Provided

Repeat youself as much as you like. I'll say it again.Not with his durability lmao.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain: can you pls stop tagging me? I'm not debating against you

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The truth hurts.

Killmonger101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Anyone still think Toriko after the movie?

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly wins

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New Broly stomps, old Broly would probably lose.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toriko stomps old Broly, but new Broly stomps.

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both broly’s shit on toriko

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New Broly

ChaosKnight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#588  Edited By ChaosKnight75

Old Broly gets wrecked. New Broly solos the entire verse minus the Gourmet Gods most likely

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toriko OMGOMEGACURBSTOMPS Broli, new Broli lolstomps Toriko.

zoldycklogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaosknight75: gourmet gods are kinda featless, Broly still solos the verse

Omega_kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Old Broly would stomp

New Broly would stomp

Nothing has changed.

falsearcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Old Broly gets wrecked. New Broly solos the entire verse minus the Gourmet Gods most likely

This.

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Old Broly would stomp

New Broly would stomp

Nothing has changed.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DBZ Broly is 5/5, whoever throws a ki blast or a punch first wins

DBS Broly stomps

jaakor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's toriko's best feat?

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both Broccoli stomp

Goku_Stomps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Base Broly oneshots the verse. Mismatch.

Avatar image for godsvileanddarkwing
GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So a guy who destroyed a galaxy vs a guy who nearly died to a planet explosion, I wonder who would win?

Avatar image for purpledeadragon
PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#600  Edited By PurpleDeaDragon

OMG, Someone dared to revive this shit show of a thread

OT: Broly could win if he goes for the kill with a powerful Ki Blast.

He either blasted most of a galaxy in one go or he destroyed small parts of it over time. So that puts him over Toriko in energy output. He is weaker in physical stats though, so he better uses his ki shields or he will get his head cut off.