Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll: Broly Vs Jiren (196 votes)

Jiren 57%
Broly 43%

Replace Gokū and Vegeta from the new movie with Jiren.

The fight is to the death and everyone is going all out.

Simple and to the point.

• 
Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#151  Edited By Karkus

@etherious:

Who care about Quitela, Beerus has better feats than him, he was taking a 11v1 and was still standing up with Quitela who wasn't taking a 11v1.

That showcases his skill and speed, but not so much his strength.

Beerus was litteraly superior to him during the battle royale.

He wasn't. We get no direct comparison of his strength in relation to Belmod.

Legit damage ? Belmod attack did no scratch to Beerus & Quitela

Yes, legit damage. Both of them yelled in pain, shielded themselves, and are shown with pained facial expressions.

Beerus was superior to Liquiir

So was Belmod.

he was only said stronger than Belmod based only "on combat skill alone" which mean Jiren is a better fighter than Belmod but Belmod is stronger.

That depends on the translation you use. Other translations have it being said Jiren has a higher power level.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiren has been said to be the strongest mortal in the multiverse both in canon and non canon material whereas broly is said to be the strongest mortal in his own universe. In terms of experience and power flow jiren is way above broly without a doubt but what makes broly dangerous is his adaptability and becoming stronger each passing minutes.

If it is base broly vs base jiren then jiren wins without doubt

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etherious: dude really jiren has been pretty much stated to be stronger than belmod both in the anime and manga.

Phantasial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

translation shenanigans

Elenwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiren stomps this overrated saiyan

RajjarsAlt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiren claps.

Phantasial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

still broly.

Shouvik89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiren and it's no contest.

Phantasial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if we are talking about context and contest instead of ''fan opinions'' which is what basically what this thread exist for at this point, then No, you are objectivelywrong. it's broly but since this is a fan poll by this point.

it is whomever you want it.

Etherious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etherious: dude really jiren has been pretty much stated to be stronger than belmod both in the anime and manga.

In the anime yes, but in the manga he was only said stronger than Belmod based on combat skill ALONE. Being a better fighter doesn't mean you are stronger.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By cpt_nice

Jiren still smacks him

Avatar image for finalkingthanos
FinalKingThanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly is stronger more powerful and that's after only 1 fight.

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By noobsnowman

I don't know why people are talking about context and accolades to prove that Broly is stronger if Jiren is the one who has stronger accolades both in quality and quantity that proves his superiority over Broly without being in his Limit Breaker form.

And then let's compare the feats,

Jiren, without even going Limit Breaker:

- Thrashed around SSBKKx20 Goku without much effort

- Repelled away U7's Spirit Bomb, one that has the power of all U7 fighers except Vegeta's.

- Solidly defeated a restricted Hit after a minute of struggle.

- Fought evenly against UI Goku two times, which significant because Goku's defensive mastery of the form is the highest a mortal has achieved by far - and Goku by that time could move so fast that Toppo, a SSB tier fighter, could not perceive his movements, and Goku was faster than SSJ2 Kefla.

- Defeated a much more exhausted SSBKKx20 Goku, SSBE Vegeta and Android 17 with moderate difficulty

And then we compare Broly:

- In a moderately weaker form, took an hour to defeat Golden Frieza. In the light novel Frieza was even able to fight back and land blows too. And Broly was not even able to force Frieza out of his golden form.

- Unconvincingly outmatched SSB Goku and Vegeta, since Goku and Vegeta would normally fight until convincingly defeated (as shown in almost literally any other fight) and Goku/Vegeta were far from incapable of fighting at that point.

- Held his own and fought near evenly against SSJ Gogeta, had the upper hand over him in his LSSJ form but got convincingly beaten by SSB Gogeta - a fighter who has no other feats other than fighting Broly himself. The only thing that kept Broly in the game is his endurance, because in every other aspect of combat, Broly was horrendously outclassed.

So yes, Jiren easily wins the feats game too, without even going to his Limit Breaking form. He defeated easily opponents that Broly would struggle against, beaten stronger opponents in the multiples and fought evenly against fighters of SSB Gogeta's class.

Jiren is significantly superior to Broly, both in power, accolades, feats, speed, skill, etc.

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By noobsnowman

@etherious I am glad you deleted your comment because the moment I saw you write that SSB Goku/Vegeta is better than UI Goku I laughed so hard I almost spat out my water.

Etherious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Etherious

@noobsnowman said:

@etherious I am glad you deleted your comment because the moment I saw you write that SSB Goku/Vegeta is better than UI Goku I laughed so hard I almost spat out my water.

I deleted my comment only because i had forgotten some points.

Goku Blue & Vegeta Blue from Broly movie are both stronger than 1st UIO Goku. Even Goku Blue in the end of ToP is stronger than 1st UIO Goku.

Broly forced post ToP Gogeta to go blue and tanked multiples of his attack's, who is better than all Jiren feats.

Jiren not even last 1 minutes again CUI Goku, the same CUI Goku who was stated "might be stronger than Beerus", Broly in the end of the movie was said "probably stronger than Beerus". Broly & CUI Goku are on Beerus level and they are all three above Jiren LB.

Even Frieza said in the novel "It was without a doubt, no being that could've won against this Broly existed." the same Frieza who know Jiren existence.

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By noobsnowman

@etherious:

Goku Blue & Vegeta Blue from Broly movie are both stronger than 1st UIO Goku. Even Goku Blue in the end of ToP is stronger than 1st UIO Goku.

Yeah except there is no evidence that Goku and Vegeta actually got stronger, let alone massively stronger, to the point that they surpassed UI Goku. There is no evidence that Blue Goku post ToP is stronger than Blue Goku in the Black Arc, even. UI Goku moved so fast that base Toppo, a SSB tier fighter, could not see his movements. You're deluding yourself if you seriously think that Blue Goku at the end of the ToP could do the same.

On the contrary there is evidence that Blue Goku could not get much stronger, because in U6 Vegeta noted that Saiyans could not dramatically improve their existing forms naturally by training because they were reaching the limits of Saiyan growth. Any improvement from training would be minimal at best. Future Trunks said the exact same thing in the manga regarding the limits of Saiyan Power.

If anything Goku Blue at the end got much weaker because his stamina got heavily depleted from the consistent fighting. Whis stated at the start of the tournament that stamina pacing is Goku's top priority.

Broly forced post ToP Gogeta to go blue and tanked multiples of his attack's, who is better than all Jiren feats.

Based on what is Gogeta better than Jiren?

Broly in the end of the movie was said "probably stronger than Beerus".

Two problems. 1. Goku was only theorizing, not stating. Hence the word 'probably', not 'definitely'. 2. Goku didn't even face Beerus at full strength before in real combat, how is he supposed to know Beerus' true strength to make any opinion of it?

That's why any reasonable person who is knowledgable of the anime takes that quote with a grain of salt.

Even Frieza said in the novel "It was without a doubt, no being that could've won against this Broly existed." the same Frieza who know Jiren existence.

And the same Frieza who witnessed Zeno erase Frost from existence, the same Frieza who saw the GoDs be clearly intimidated by the Grand Priest and Zeno's universe erasing abilities. Is Broly better than the Grand Priest and Zeno now?

It is clearly obvious that it's pure hyperbole. Especially because Jiren did more damage to Frieza in a few punches than Broly did to him in an hour. Even GoD Toppo did more damage to Frieza in less than a minute than Broly did in an hour. At least Frieza could stand up to Broly, he couldn't against Toppo or Jiren.

Avatar image for superiorsgbeast
SuperiorSGBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiren stomps

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiren wins. Brody is stated by Goku to be probably stronger than Beerus, similar to Omen sign 3 Goku and that Goku was below Jiren 100% not using limit breaker. Jiren was also stated to be on or above the Gods of destruction by Whis Who knows Beerus full power whileGoku knowing Beerus full power is unknown. So Broly would lose 100% Jiren high diff or maybe extreme diff if Jiren draws out the fight and let’s Broly grow strong, but with limit breaker he wins low diff, probably a stomp but not as bad as Gogeta blue vs Broly

Etherious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiren wins. Brody is stated by Goku to be probably stronger than Beerus, similar to Omen sign 3 Goku and that Goku was below Jiren 100% not using limit breaker. Jiren was also stated to be on or above the Gods of destruction by Whis Who knows Beerus full power whileGoku knowing Beerus full power is unknown. So Broly would lose 100% Jiren high diff or maybe extreme diff if Jiren draws out the fight and let’s Broly grow strong, but with limit breaker he wins low diff, probably a stomp but not as bad as Gogeta blue vs Broly

It was MUI Goku who was similar to Beerus, not UIO3. Whis never said Jiren was above all the Destroyers. Even in the manga, Jiren was only said stronger than Belmod based "ONLY on combat skill" which mean Jiren is a better fighter, but Belmod is stronger. The same Belmod who was forced to fake his death against the others Destroyers.

JRAZZLE20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 JRAZZLE20  Online

If jiren starts serious he probably wins but if he screws around he'll be in trouble. Jiren in a mid-high did fight

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 TakenStew22  Online

Jiren.

El_mago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jiren if he acts serious

if not broly yawnrapes

SuperiorSGBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiren stomps

SuperiorSGBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A less serious Jiren still stomps

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Directly below the statement made it shows UIO3 Goku, not MUI. It also powerscaling wise makes sense as Jiren Full power (pre LB) was stated by Whis to be on the level of the GoDs or perhaps above it. UIO3 Goku though losing managed to push Jiren to use his full power (pre LB), and the second entered MUI he completely demolished Jiren full power, force Jiren to go Limit breaker.

MUI Goku (enraged) > Limit breaker Jiren >= MUI Goku >>>> Jiren full power > LSSJ Broly >= UIO3 Goku >= Beerus (100%)

Belmod is still a GoD, so his power should be on the same tier as the other GoDs in the anime and Jiren surpassed his power (pre LB) as noted by Whis twice. That same Jiren got bodied by MUI Goku (who all the GoDs stood in respect for including Beerus). Jiren needed Limit breaker to get the edge and swap hands with MUI Goku so he definitely surpassed the other GoDs individually here. Broly statement implies that he's stronger than Beerus, but not to the point he'd stomp him, like MUI did to LB Jiren. For the manga I agree that Jiren loses since Jiren > Belmod in combat ability, Who had to fake being down. While Broly is above Beerus who was able to react and dodge the attacks of the other GoDs in the manga. But for the anime I see Jiren Full power (pre LB) > Broly LSSJ, but if we take the statements from promo material then Broly is stronger but feat wise in anime Jiren should still be stronger, though Broly definitely has the potential to surpass Jiren. I also believe that Gogeta Blue beats either MUI or LB Jiren. I'm pretty sure when the DBS anime returns we're getting a Broly arc which is just going to rehash the movie into an anime arc, as a SDBH promo showed a clip of the Broly fight in the animes animation, and SDBH usually promos stuff that happens in the actual anime like fused Zamasu, and Anilaza before they were ever showed even in previews. So if a broly movie arc comes out, it'll likely make him stronger similar to Goku and Beerus in DBZ battle of The Gods, so my opinion will likely change once that happens.

Etherious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Directly below the statement made it shows UIO3 Goku, not MUI. It also powerscaling wise makes sense as Jiren Full power (pre LB) was stated by Whis to be on the level of the GoDs or perhaps above it. UIO3 Goku though losing managed to push Jiren to use his full power (pre LB), and the second entered MUI he completely demolished Jiren full power, force Jiren to go Limit breaker.

MUI Goku (enraged) > Limit breaker Jiren >= MUI Goku >>>> Jiren full power > LSSJ Broly >= UIO3 Goku >= Beerus (100%)

Belmod is still a GoD, so his power should be on the same tier as the other GoDs in the anime and Jiren surpassed his power (pre LB) as noted by Whis twice. That same Jiren got bodied by MUI Goku (who all the GoDs stood in respect for including Beerus). Jiren needed Limit breaker to get the edge and swap hands with MUI Goku so he definitely surpassed the other GoDs individually here. Broly statement implies that he's stronger than Beerus, but not to the point he'd stomp him, like MUI did to LB Jiren. For the manga I agree that Jiren loses since Jiren > Belmod in combat ability, Who had to fake being down. While Broly is above Beerus who was able to react and dodge the attacks of the other GoDs in the manga. But for the anime I see Jiren Full power (pre LB) > Broly LSSJ, but if we take the statements from promo material then Broly is stronger but feat wise in anime Jiren should still be stronger, though Broly definitely has the potential to surpass Jiren. I also believe that Gogeta Blue beats either MUI or LB Jiren. I'm pretty sure when the DBS anime returns we're getting a Broly arc which is just going to rehash the movie into an anime arc, as a SDBH promo showed a clip of the Broly fight in the animes animation, and SDBH usually promos stuff that happens in the actual anime like fused Zamasu, and Anilaza before they were ever showed even in previews. So if a broly movie arc comes out, it'll likely make him stronger similar to Goku and Beerus in DBZ battle of The Gods, so my opinion will likely change once that happens.

It wasn't UIO3. Exact text is "In episode 129 Goku attains Ultra Instinct and his entire body starts to glow Silver to which Beerus says, 'he might've surpassed me'".

https://twitter.com/KenXyro/status/1026328340695851009

Whis never confirmed that Jiren surpassed all the Destroyers, he litteraly said "a" and was reffering to Belmod.

Broly was litteraly stated to be the strongest enemy, which mean he's stronger than Jiren LB, and this Broly was only said "probably" stronger than Beerus. That litteraly put Beerus & Broly above LB Jiren.

Jiren has no feats who put him above FP Broly, Jiren not even last 1 minute against a MUI Goku from ToP.

Broly litteraly forced post ToP Gogeta to go Blue and tanked multiples of his attack's.

Beerus, Broly & MUI Goku are stronger than LB Jiren.

Beerus is above Jiren in anime & manga.

And if we taking the manga, Beerus has waaay better feats than Jiren.

Avatar image for fearreaperredux
FearReaperRedux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The one that beat up Hearts, Cunber, and Fused Zamasu at the same time should win.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By TakenStew22  Online

@fearreaperredux said:

The one that beat up Hearts, Cunber, and Fused Zamasu at the same time should win.

I'm pretty sure Heroes isn't canon.

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By WhatamIseeing

I am not sure anymore the power inflation, retcons and inconsistencies have messed everything up.

This debate will never end until we see more Jiren and Broly

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whatamiseeing: I agree. There is no point is arguing at this point bc all we have is vague statementS

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By CyberBlades22

Even saying that the statement refers to MUI Goku, Jiren still managed to get the advantage in the fight against MUI Goku before Goku got his rage boost. This is the same Goku who right after transforming made all the GoDs stand in respect for him including Beerus, and the Grand Priest along with the other gods commented how Goku attained a form difficult for even other GoDs to attain, even Beerus doesn't have MUI, and again Jiren got the advantage on this Goku for alot of the fight. The statement for Goku surpassing him was said directly by Beerus himself, while the statement for Broly was from Goku who might not know Beerus' full power. Even saying he does know LB Jiren was still pushing MUI Goku, despite Goku having self dodging capabilities. Jiren pre LB is already stated countless times in the anime to be above Belmod, Belmod himself acknowledged this and at one point everyone on team universe 11 thought Jiren's power would kill them despite him fighting Goku, and Belmod himself acknowledged this and he stated that "It didn't matter, so long as Jiren wins". Belmod is already stated by Whis and Beerus to at least be stronger than Beerus physically as he beat him in an arm wrestling match, and Jiren pre LB is above Belmod. It's not made clear in the anime on who is stronger in a fight, as Beerus only states that he lost in arm wrestling once, and we don't know how many times Beerus arm wrestled Belmod and if he even ever won a match. But for now Belmod is physically above Beerus, and Jiren w/o LB is above Belmod (in the anime). Jiren went from getting utterly fodderized by MUI Goku to being able to fight on par and even get the upper hand on MUI Goku and it took a rage boost from Goku to beat Jiren, who also was stated to be emotionally compromised which led to his defeat by U7. It's also note mentioning that Broly was fighting with intent to kill as he had lost control, while Jiren wasn't allowed to kill and wouldn't even if he was allowed due to him being a pride trooper and hero to U11. Golden Frieza took hits from a berserk Broly and managed to stand despite Broly being able to take Blue Goku and Vegeta at the same time, Jiren w/o LB is far stronger Frieza even when holding back, what's to say he can't take some hits from blue Gogeta (I still think Gogeta beats any Jiren easily), Jiren took hits from MUI and could still stand which is a pretty good feat, Broly and Jiren are already close in power as both have statements comparing them to GoDs and fought GoD level opponents (blue Gogeta is above any GoD tho), so it's very possible Jiren could take a couple of hits from Gogeta, also it's worth mentioning Gogeta held back a lot of times in the fight against Broly and even smiled during the match. Jiren also has statements that say he's the strongest.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This statement is from the manga, even tho I also believe Beerus and Broly have much better feats and should be stronger in the manga. Also the statement say "Gods" of Destruction indicating that this statement means all the GoDs (individually).

https://twitter.com/Herms98/status/966884346635300869

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

"Power that surpassed even a God of Destruction"

"a realm even gods cannot reach"(reference to MUI that Jiren fought evenly and only lost to enraged MUI Goku)

"Mightiest foe in DB history" (Jiren)

No Caption Provided

This statement says base Jiren is on the level of the Gods of Destruction (this is anime Jiren pre LB), again this says "GODS" meaning it's plural and not singular, so it doesn't just refer to Belmod, it means his power is also on the level of the other GoDs (individually).

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This statement says base Jiren is on the level of the Gods of Destruction (this is anime Jiren pre LB), again this says "GODS" meaning it's plural and not singular, so it doesn't just refer to Belmod, it means his power is also on the level of the other GoDs (individually).

His True power =/= base.

You are trying to sculpt the narrative to fit your beliefs. That isn't how this works.

Literally no one here thinks Jirens true power is his base form, nor does anyone think Base Jiren is at the level of the GoDs.

Also important to note that the translation in the image you posted is wrong.

No Caption Provided

Eleventh universes strongest warrior. He is cool, but he is proud of his awesome strength, he says that his power has reached domain of destruction of god.

So not only is it not plural, but its him saying it in character, not TOEI.

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Aristeaus: Sorry I mean't to say his full power without limit breaker active, as that's whats pictured here, and all the statements where made when Jiren was pre LB and Whis who never saw Jiren's LB form acknowledged that Jiren at full power was above his GoD (Belmod) (which Belmod confirmed). I agree that Jiren using a 100% of his power or limit breaker are the only versions of Jiren above the GoDs, not his anything less. That scan was the only clear English translation I can found that rest have a ton of errors. Even saying it's a self proclaimed statement by Jiren, Belmod himself acknowledges that he is inferior to Jiren, and we don't have a clear idea on where Belmod ranks amongst the GoDs in the anime, same can be said for Beerus, but it's made clear they are on the around same tier of power.

silentNightz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiren is the only thing in the DBZ multi-verse to ever overcome Goku's plot armor, none can defeat him.

Boby501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiren

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Aristeaus: Sorry I mean't to say his full power without limit breaker active, as that's whats pictured here, and all the statements where made when Jiren was pre LB and Whis who never saw Jiren's LB form acknowledged that Jiren at full power was above his GoD (Belmod) (which Belmod confirmed). I agree that Jiren using a 100% of his power or limit breaker are the only versions of Jiren above the GoDs, not his anything less. That scan was the only clear English translation I can found that rest have a ton of errors. Even saying it's a self proclaimed statement by Jiren, Belmod himself acknowledges that he is inferior to Jiren, and we don't have a clear idea on where Belmod ranks amongst the GoDs in the anime, same can be said for Beerus, but it's made clear they are on the around same tier of power.

MUI Goku is above LB Jiren, and MUI is described as being "close to" the power of GoDs(By TOEI). For your interpretation to be true, Belmod would have to be significantly weaker then the average GoD, which doesn't prove your point.

So I am not quite sure what you are getting at.

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Aristeaus: @Aristeaus: Beerus (a GoD) says Goku possibly surpassed him in MUI (before his rage boost), and Jiren was stated by Whis to be a mortal that surpasses his GoD Belmod, and Whis shouldn't even know if Jiren has LB at this point so it refers to Jiren pre LB, and that Jiren got stomped by MUI pre rage boost, so that one statement sort of contradicts all the statements made in anime, manga, magazines, guides etc (does power refer to his ability to use MUI that a lot GoDs can't master or just overall power in that statement?). Jiren LB was above MUI Goku in the initial fight before Goku got his rage boost, this was the same Goku who made all the GoDs stand in respect for his power and was even complimented by the other universes supreme kais and GoDs for attaining MUI a form that's difficult for even GoDs to master, this same Goku was slightly below LB Jiren even with his dodge hax advantage, only after Jiren threatened his friends is when Goku got the boost needed to beat LB Jiren. Also even if we say Belmod was some reason much weaker than the other GoDs, we still don't know which GoDs are above or below him in the anime (except Champa and possibly Sidra, though that hakai energy was only a small portion of his power).

BananaVist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiren wins, he was implied to be stronger than Beerus as early as EP110 and he powered up 3 or 4 more times afterwards.

Juicers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LB Jiren would even destroy Gogeta tbh

ScotticusRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiren spanks

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Aristeaus: @Aristeaus: Beerus (a GoD) says Goku possibly surpassed him in MUI (before his rage boost), and Jiren was stated by Whis to be a mortal that surpasses his GoD Belmod, and Whis shouldn't even know if Jiren has LB at this point so it refers to Jiren pre LB, and that Jiren got stomped by MUI pre rage boost, so that one statement sort of contradicts all the statements made in anime, manga, magazines, guides etc (does power refer to his ability to use MUI that a lot GoDs can't master or just overall power in that statement?). Jiren LB was above MUI Goku in the initial fight before Goku got his rage boost, this was the same Goku who made all the GoDs stand in respect for his power and was even complimented by the other universes supreme kais and GoDs for attaining MUI a form that's difficult for even GoDs to master, this same Goku was slightly below LB Jiren even with his dodge hax advantage, only after Jiren threatened his friends is when Goku got the boost needed to beat LB Jiren. Also even if we say Belmod was some reason much weaker than the other GoDs, we still don't know which GoDs are above or below him in the anime (except Champa and possibly Sidra, though that hakai energy was only a small portion of his power).

Again, no, no and no. That isn't what was said. Most of everything you said was just flat wrong.

Beerus never said Goku surpassed him. Whis stated there was a rumor of a mortal being stronger then a god, then said it "seems" like its true. He has no information on universe 11, otherwise it wouldn't have been a rumor and would have been fact in both cases.

One statement doesn't contradict 10 statements, including the authors/animators. That is about as ridiculous a thing as someone can say on here. In fact, the opposite is true. 10 > 1. And TOEI > all.

Again, if TOEI states that MUI Goku is "close to" the level of the gods, it means the average god level is at least slightly above MUI Goku. If LB Jiren is above Belmod, but clearly below MUI Goku, then Belmod is one of the weakest gods in the spectrum. That is simple logic. If your trying to state that Full Power Jiren is above Belmod, then hes a joke of a GoD.

You need to stop creating your own canon. Its infuriating to debate against and no one will take you seriously.

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beerus > Jiren > Broly.

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

This statement says Beerus believes ultra instinct Goku might be stronger than him.

No Caption Provided

Whis believes the rumour to be true, so Jiren is GoD level since Whis believes Jiren is that mortal.

No Caption Provided

Toei for Jiren's character card, states he has believed his power has reached the GoDs and there should be no reason for Jiren to lie in this case and for Toei to add this to his character card. Even if we Belmod is one of the weaker GoDs we still don't have any idea where Beerus ranks amongst them in the anime and how they compare, but Belmod beat Beerus in arm wrestling once.

I'm not creating my own canon I provided scans and statements to try and prove my point on why I believe Jiren would likely win, both Broly and Jiren are very difficult to compare for this very reason, they both have GoD power comparisons about them. Also, I apologize if the way I came across might have sounded negative and infuriating, I just want to have a friendly discussion and debate.

DevoidRuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 DevoidRuby  Online

Broly still wins. Too durable, too much power increasing.

He’s cooler too.

Dr_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By Dr_Duby

Lmao. Broly wins? He doesn’t have anything against Jiren. It has been established that he might and might not be as powerful or more powerful than a single God of Destruction many of whom are fodders to suppressed Jiren and would get absolutely stomped by him if they engage him in combat after he has powered up. Jiren blinks him out of existence. Delete this thread and ban the OP.

SmokerNaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By SmokerNaruto

Broly didnt pushed Goku like Jiren did he had to use MUI to beat him

MUI Goku>Jiren>G.O.D>=Broly