• 182 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5ffc7df6492da
deactivated-5ffc7df6492da

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 2

Broly for me he is a lot better than Cell, seriously watch the movie and see.

JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By JThree47693

Broly
WeaponX510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By WeaponX510

yep broly

kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By kagetaicho

Broly is stronger than ssj2 Goku ssj2 Gohan and ssj Goten at the same time. Cell wasn't quite as strong as ssj2 Gohan. Broly all the way.

Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Grand Ninja

broly is alot more powerful than perfect cell. but cell is still able to win by speed and smarts. also he is still powerful enough to handel himself pretty well. yea, broly is a galaxy buster while cell is a solar system buster. i think if broly over powers cell without any BS, broly would win for sure, but if there is enough time for cell to analyze broly's thinking, skills and power. i think cell would pull it off.

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By FLCL1
@JThree47693 said:
"Broly "
Aeschma Deava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Aeschma Deava

Super Perfect Cell owns Broly, I don't know what gives you guys the idea that Broly is a match for SPC, not even close.

Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Grand Ninja

@Aeschma Deava said:
" Super Perfect Cell owns Broly, I don't know what gives you guys the idea that Broly is a match for SPC, not even close. "

like i said. it doesn't mater if its super perfect cell. he would still need smarts and his speed to find a way to beat broly. broly's power grows every minute of his battle. the only way super perfect cell would be as equally as powerful as broly is if he absorbs him. or aborbs all of the z-fighters at their most powerful form from the end of the Cell saga.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By FLCL1
@Aeschma Deava said:
"Super Perfect Cell owns Broly, I don't know what gives you guys the idea that Broly is a match for SPC, not even close. "

hope ur not serious
Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Grand Ninja

i doubt that broly would even let perfect cell aborb him becuase it's suicid to even fight broly up at close range.

JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By JThree47693
@Aeschma Deava said:
"Super Perfect Cell owns Broly, I don't know what gives you guys the idea that Broly is a match for SPC, not even close. "

I guess the fact that Broly gets stronger the longer he fights means absolutely nothing hunh? Broly logically is the most powerful being in the DBZU.
WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By WindCloud

Broly wins.

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By MrDirector786

Cell wins.

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By FLCL1
@WindCloud said:
"Broly wins. "

yea everyone know except 1 person XD
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By MrDirector786

Broly was beaten by MSSJ1s. Cell is at a SSJ2 level. He wins.

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By FLCL1
@MrDirector786 said:
"Broly was beaten by MSSJ1s. Cell is at a SSJ2 level. He wins. "

no cell was geting his ass HANDED to him by a SS2 then gohan got damaged evening up the battle
JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By JThree47693
@FLCL1 said:
"@MrDirector786 said:
"Broly was beaten by MSSJ1s. Cell is at a SSJ2 level. He wins. "
no cell was geting his ass HANDED to him by a SS2 then gohan got damaged evening up the battle "

Gohan was actually still more powerful than Cell. He was still holding back his power until Goku convinced him to let it all go.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By MrDirector786

Broly still got beaten by MSSJ1s. I think there's a video somewhere showing that Perfect Cell is actually more powerful than Broly.

negamegas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#19  Edited By negamegas

Hell, Broly could very well give kid buu or Gogeta a run for their money. I really hate it when fanboys go out and say "OH NO NO NO, CELL IS STRONGER!!! BROLY DIDN'T TAKE ON A SSJ2 GOHAN!! THEY'RE MAKING IT UP!!! >:(" face it kids, broly took on a SSJ2 and defeated him. 

Broly just laughs at Cell's attempts until he ultimately vaporizes cell.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By FLCL1
@MrDirector786 said:
"Broly still got beaten by MSSJ1s. I think there's a video somewhere showing that Perfect Cell is actually more powerful than Broly. "

wat is MSSJ1
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By MrDirector786

It's mastered SSJ1.

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By FLCL1

oh lol still cell is on SS1 lvl SS2 was overkill gohan could have killed him any time he wanted broly was not going down easy
Aeschma Deava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Aeschma Deava
@FLCL1 said:
" @Aeschma Deava said:
hope ur not serious "
Dead serious. Broly has no chance against SPC.

@Grand Ninja said:
"
@Aeschma Deava said:
" Super Perfect Cell owns Broly, I don't know what gives you guys the idea that Broly is a match for SPC, not even close. "
  like i said. it doesn't mater if its super perfect cell. he would still need smarts and his speed to find a way to beat broly. broly's power grows every minute of his battle. the only way super perfect cell would be as equally as powerful as broly is if he absorbs him. or aborbs all of the z-fighters at their most powerful form from the end of the Cell saga. "

Cell in regular Perfect form is greater than Broly, Super Perfect Cell is just overkill with his instant transmission and much greater amount of power.  

Psh...Broly fanboys.
CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By CortSether
@JThree47693 said:
" @Aeschma Deava said:
I guess the fact that Broly gets stronger the longer he fights means absolutely nothing hunh? Broly logically is the most powerful being in the DBZU. "
Broly does NOT get stronger the longer he fights, that is the biggest misconception that is continuously made. @FLCL1 said:
" oh lol still cell is on SS1 lvl SS2 was overkill gohan could have killed him any time he wanted broly was not going down easy "
No. Even when Gohan at SSJ2 had his arm injured Goku states that the injury wasn't cutting his power it was his self doubt, but even after Gohan lets all of his energy loose Super Perfect Cell releases more power and starts to over power Gohan going all out. Goku even looks worried. The only reason Gohan won was because of Vegeta's last ditch effort with the blast that distracted Cell. 

SPC is around SSJ2 in power. Broly got punked by a bunch of normal super saiyans. It doesn't matter about quantity in DBZ verse, if an opponent is stronger singularly by a good margin, he dominates even if he is teamed up against, that's how it has always worked in DBZ. 

Cell WTF pwns Broly with ease.
Avatar image for prudence_the_wooden_pickle
Prudence the Wooden Pickle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CortSether: What? Hell no! Broly destroys any version of Cell!
Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Grand Ninja
@CortSether said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" @Aeschma Deava said:
I guess the fact that Broly gets stronger the longer he fights means absolutely nothing hunh? Broly logically is the most powerful being in the DBZU. "
Broly does NOT get stronger the longer he fights, that is the biggest misconception that is continuously made. @FLCL1 said:
" oh lol still cell is on SS1 lvl SS2 was overkill gohan could have killed him any time he wanted broly was not going down easy "
No. Even when Gohan at SSJ2 had his arm injured Goku states that the injury wasn't cutting his power it was his self doubt, but even after Gohan lets all of his energy loose Super Perfect Cell releases more power and starts to over power Gohan going all out. Goku even looks worried. The only reason Gohan won was because of Vegeta's last ditch effort with the blast that distracted Cell.    SPC is around SSJ2 in power. Broly got punked by a bunch of normal super saiyans. It doesn't matter about quantity in DBZ verse, if an opponent is stronger singularly by a good margin, he dominates even if he is teamed up against, that's how it has always worked in DBZ.   Cell WTF pwns Broly with ease. "

as long as broly is a LSS, his power does grow. Broly is much more powerful than cell, but i'm telling you. whatever power broly does have, he lacks discipline, smarts and skill. cell has everything but power to make up for a victory aginst broly.

smarts: cell can create a duplicate of/ or create multiple after images of himself with another distraction of cell jrs swarming around broly. the strategy is to analyze broly's power and movments.

speed: cell is by far faster than broly by limb movements, flexibility, and travel.

power control:  cell is a master at ki energy and the art of fighting skills and technique. combined with his fighting prowless. his arsenal of attacks are much more wider and finess.

cell can win, but it just all depends on how he fights broly.
Noah Kenshiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#27  Edited By Noah Kenshiki

Cell

Broly is a non canon character, so he doesen't exist in the Dragonball universe xP

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#28  Edited By shanana

Super Ninjan sha Solos!

ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ThanosIsMad
@MrDirector786 said:
" Broly still got beaten by MSSJ1s. I think there's a video somewhere showing that Perfect Cell is actually more powerful than Broly. "
Brolly was knocked into the sun by the combined power of five or six people.  Cell was taken out by one person.  That many people, four of which who're Super Saiyans > SSJ2 Gohan

Then there's the fact that he flew into the sun and stayed there for years, only to come back, weakened, to be killed off by four Super Saiyans.  That's a hell of a lot more than what Cell dealt with.  And Brolly gets stronger constantly, which means he'd be above Cell in power during the duration of their fight, even if he started out weaker.
thatguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By thatguy

Broly stomps if cell doesnt end it quickly........Broly's power doesn't stop growing.......god i hate pulling for a DBZ character lol, but defo Broly....

Noah Kenshiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Noah Kenshiki

Broly goes SSJ3 and destroys him :p

I hate voting for Broly, i know he's strong but he's never faced a real challenge.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Aeschma Deava said:

Dude haven't u seen the Broly movies he takes Goku's Kamahema (sorry if mispelled) straight on which that at least hurts Cell, then he wastes Gohan as a SS2 which SS2 Gohan beat Cell. I mean really it takes lava to slow Broly down.
Noah Kenshiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Noah Kenshiki
@reaper2923 said:
" @Aeschma Deava said:
Dude haven't u seen the Broly movies he takes Goku's Kamahema (sorry if mispelled) straight on which that at least hurts Cell, then he wastes Gohan as a SS2 which SS2 Gohan beat Cell. I mean really it takes lava to slow Broly down. "
That was Goku at SSJ. Compared to what he became that kamehamhea was pathetic in comparison. He beat Gohan when he was an adult, even at SSJ2 he was a shadow of what he was when he faced cell, because he stopped training, also when he faved broly at SSJ2 he wasen't as ruthless as he was when he faced Cell. Broly had to create a shield to survive the lava.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Noah Kenshiki said:
" @reaper2923 said:
" @Aeschma Deava said:
Dude haven't u seen the Broly movies he takes Goku's Kamahema (sorry if mispelled) straight on which that at least hurts Cell, then he wastes Gohan as a SS2 which SS2 Gohan beat Cell. I mean really it takes lava to slow Broly down. "
That was Goku at SSJ. Compared to what he became that kamehamhea was pathetic in comparison. He beat Gohan when he was an adult, even at SSJ2 he was a shadow of what he was when he faced cell, because he stopped training, also when he faved broly at SSJ2 he wasen't as ruthless as he was when he faced Cell. Broly had to create a shield to survive the lava. "
Yeah but still he went against Goku, Trunks, Gohan, and Piccalo all at once and well Broly is even more ruthless than Gohan I mean the guy kills people for the sport of it.
CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By CortSether
@ThanosIsMad said:
" @MrDirector786 said:
" Broly still got beaten by MSSJ1s. I think there's a video somewhere showing that Perfect Cell is actually more powerful than Broly. "
Brolly was knocked into the sun by the combined power of five or six people.  Cell was taken out by one person.  That many people, four of which who're Super Saiyans > SSJ2 Gohan  Then there's the fact that he flew into the sun and stayed there for years, only to come back, weakened, to be killed off by four Super Saiyans.  That's a hell of a lot more than what Cell dealt with.  And Brolly gets stronger constantly, which means he'd be above Cell in power during the duration of their fight, even if he started out weaker. "
Cell lost to SSJ2 Teen Gohan only because Vegeta blasted Cell in the face to give Gohan that split second advantage, it was clear that GOhan was going to lose the struggle had Vegeta not interfered.

Broly once lost to a regular SSJ Gohan and some kids. Oh, and a punch from a weakened Goku that had energy from other weakened SSJ characters and Piccolo.

Super Perfect Cell stomps all over Broly. 

Seriouly, Broly fan boys are worse than Hulk fan boys!
Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Grand Ninja
@CortSether: 

not only did vegeta just used a weak attack to distract him. vegeta used everything that he had to conjure up the big bang attack at full force. and all it did was turn cell's face towards him.
Noah Kenshiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Noah Kenshiki
@reaper2923 said:
" @Noah Kenshiki said:
" @reaper2923 said:
" @Aeschma Deava said:
That was Goku at SSJ. Compared to what he became that kamehamhea was pathetic in comparison. He beat Gohan when he was an adult, even at SSJ2 he was a shadow of what he was when he faced cell, because he stopped training, also when he faved broly at SSJ2 he wasen't as ruthless as he was when he faced Cell. Broly had to create a shield to survive the lava. "
Yeah but still he went against Goku, Trunks, Gohan, and Piccalo all at once and well Broly is even more ruthless than Gohan I mean the guy kills people for the sport of it. "
Nothing like that really matters. You place Cell in that exact same situation and he would have done the exact same thing to the Z Fighters. The man does have his issues xP

@CortSether said:
" @ThanosIsMad said:
" @MrDirector786 said:
Brolly was knocked into the sun by the combined power of five or six people.  Cell was taken out by one person.  That many people, four of which who're Super Saiyans > SSJ2 Gohan  Then there's the fact that he flew into the sun and stayed there for years, only to come back, weakened, to be killed off by four Super Saiyans.  That's a hell of a lot more than what Cell dealt with.  And Brolly gets stronger constantly, which means he'd be above Cell in power during the duration of their fight, even if he started out weaker. "
Cell lost to SSJ2 Teen Gohan only because Vegeta blasted Cell in the face to give Gohan that split second advantage, it was clear that GOhan was going to lose the struggle had Vegeta not interfered.   Broly once lost to a regular SSJ Gohan and some kids. Oh, and a punch from a weakened Goku that had energy from other weakened SSJ characters and Piccolo.  Super Perfect Cell stomps all over Broly.   Seriouly, Broly fan boys are worse than Hulk fan boys! "

Gohan is much more powerful than Cell, you have to remember he was greatly injured during that struggle and was only using one arm, even with the distraction its still pretty impressive.
CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By CortSether
@Noah Kenshiki said:
" @reaper2923 said:
" @Noah Kenshiki said:
" @reaper2923 said:
" @Aeschma Deava said:
Yeah but still he went against Goku, Trunks, Gohan, and Piccalo all at once and well Broly is even more ruthless than Gohan I mean the guy kills people for the sport of it. "
Nothing like that really matters. You place Cell in that exact same situation and he would have done the exact same thing to the Z Fighters. The man does have his issues xP

@CortSether said:
" @ThanosIsMad said:
" @MrDirector786 said:
Cell lost to SSJ2 Teen Gohan only because Vegeta blasted Cell in the face to give Gohan that split second advantage, it was clear that GOhan was going to lose the struggle had Vegeta not interfered.   Broly once lost to a regular SSJ Gohan and some kids. Oh, and a punch from a weakened Goku that had energy from other weakened SSJ characters and Piccolo.  Super Perfect Cell stomps all over Broly.   Seriouly, Broly fan boys are worse than Hulk fan boys! "
Gohan is much more powerful than Cell, you have to remember he was greatly injured during that struggle and was only using one arm, even with the distraction its still pretty impressive. "
It's debatable how strong Gohan is compared to Super Perfect Cell. Goku outright said that the injury didn't reduce Gohan's power at all, it was his own self-doubt, but even when Gohan went all out with the Kamehameha Cell just unleashed more power and even Goku that it was over, that is until Vegeta distracted Cell giving Gohan the edge. 

Anyway Super Perfect Cell stomps Broly hard.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By FLCL1
@CortSether said:
" @ThanosIsMad said:
" @MrDirector786 said:

WRONG cell was getting his ass kicked by SS2 gohan it was clearly an overkill he even made cell throw up the andriods gohan could have killed him any time if he wanted to but gohan wanted to play with him, later cell tryied to blast vegeta and gohan used his body to block the attack making his left arm unuseable and him weak. you, my good sir, fail epicly broly actually destroyed a gaxacy cell cant do that
Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Grand Ninja

if i can recall, i'm pretty sure super perfect cell can sense power levels and analyze them and that person's potential. this is he isn't being arrogant. i really doubt cell would fight broly without some sort of a plan.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Mortein

with a right plan Cell could easily defeat broly, even if broly is more powerful

Noah Kenshiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Noah Kenshiki
@FLCL1 said:
" @CortSether said:
" @ThanosIsMad said:
" @MrDirector786 said:
WRONG cell was getting his ass kicked by SS2 gohan it was clearly an overkill he even made cell throw up the andriods gohan could have killed him any time if he wanted to but gohan wanted to play with him, later cell tryied to blast vegeta and gohan used his body to block the attack making his left arm unuseable and him weak. you, my good sir, fail epicly broly actually destroyed a gaxacy cell cant do that "
It never showed Broly destroying the glaxy, so we dont know how he went about doing it. Did he destroy the gllaxy in one go? or did he destroy it bit by bit? 

@CortSether said:
" @Noah Kenshiki said:
" @reaper2923 said:
" @Noah Kenshiki said:
" @reaper2923 said:
" @Aeschma Deava said:

@CortSether said:
" @ThanosIsMad said:
" @MrDirector786 said:
Gohan is much more powerful than Cell, you have to remember he was greatly injured during that struggle and was only using one arm, even with the distraction its still pretty impressive. "
It's debatable how strong Gohan is compared to Super Perfect Cell. Goku outright said that the injury didn't reduce Gohan's power at all, it was his own self-doubt, but even when Gohan went all out with the Kamehameha Cell just unleashed more power and even Goku that it was over, that is until Vegeta distracted Cell giving Gohan the edge.   Anyway Super Perfect Cell stomps Broly hard. "

The thing is it was only after Vegeta disracted him that Gohan got the confidence, and started believeing in himself. If he had it from the start of the struggle he could have pulled it off without Vegeta's distraction.
Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Grand Ninja
@Noah Kenshiki said:

The thing is it was only after Vegeta disracted him that Gohan got the confidence, and started believeing in himself. If he had it from the start of the struggle he could have pulled it off without Vegeta's distraction. "

yea, i think gohan would of had lost if it weren't for vegeta.
Noah Kenshiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Noah Kenshiki
@Grand Ninja said:
" @Noah Kenshiki said:

The thing is it was only after Vegeta disracted him that Gohan got the confidence, and started believeing in himself. If he had it from the start of the struggle he could have pulled it off without Vegeta's distraction. "
    yea, i think gohan would of had lost if it weren't for vegeta. "
Of course, but that doesen;t mean to say Cell was more powerful
Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Grand Ninja
@Noah Kenshiki said:
" Of course, but that doesen;t mean to say Cell was more powerful "

super cell is comprised out of the goku he destroyed right?

goku's cell memory knows everything about how gohan fights and and the advanced power and skills of goku. meaning SPC wouldn't need just power   
 alone to beat SS2 gohan.

but if you would like to add power by itself, then; why is imperfect cell with the cells of the older cast of the previous best fighters on earth more powerful than them (without training) from the older series?

i think it's because once he was created to double in power once he adapts. and the fact that he did self destruct and coming back also may have boosted his power another 2 times.

I really think when he came back to rematch gohan, he was prepared and knowingly able to gohan otherwise he wouldn't of had came back.
WeaponX510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By WeaponX510

Cell got whooped in hell by goku who wasnt even supersaiyan and pikkon that goku defeated without turning super saiyan

Noah Kenshiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Noah Kenshiki
@WeaponX510 said:
" Cell got whooped in hell by goku who wasnt even supersaiyan and pikkon that goku defeated without turning super saiyan "
Not cannon
Aeschma Deava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Aeschma Deava
@FLCL1 said:
" @CortSether said:
" @ThanosIsMad said:
" @MrDirector786 said:
WRONG cell was getting his ass kicked by SS2 gohan it was clearly an overkill he even made cell throw up the andriods gohan could have killed him any time if he wanted to but gohan wanted to play with him, later cell tryied to blast vegeta and gohan used his body to block the attack making his left arm unuseable and him weak. you, my good sir, fail epicly broly actually destroyed a gaxacy cell cant do that "
Regular Perfect Cell was getting his butt kicked. Super Perfect Cell, the Cell that received the massive zenkai power up from coming back from near death could very well be stronger than SSJ2 Gohan. 

Oh yea, Broly destroyed a galaxy, yet there were all those planets there for the z fighters to travel to. He didn't destroy the galaxy, and he cannot one-shot a galaxy. Broly was destroying planets individually and at the rate he was going he could have eventually wrecked the galaxy but he is not a galaxy one shotter by any means. 

Super Perfect Cell is stronger, stop being so butt hurt. 

@WeaponX510 said:
" Cell got whooped in hell by goku who wasnt even supersaiyan and pikkon that goku defeated without turning super saiyan "

Nonsense filler. In the manga, villains don't keep their physical body when they die. 

@Noah Kenshiki said:

Gohan did have the confidence and start to believe in himself and he was over powering Cell for a bit, but then Cell still retaliated by unleashing more energy and beating Gohan in the kamehameha struggle. Gohan only won because Goku told him that Cell was distracted and it was his chance to beat him.
Noah Kenshiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Noah Kenshiki

Thanks ^^

Its been a while since i last watched the fight