Broly (Super) vs Gillgamesh

• 118 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Frocharocha

Title says all. Who wins?

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for madscientist224
Madscientist224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gilgy

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly nuts and the Fate-verse explodes.

DevoidRuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CCC Gil blinks DBS out of existence.

Not CCC Gil has dies from Broly powering up

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By zgtfreak

The pic implies CCC Gilgamesh, who is far beyond baseline infinite multiversal; his presence alone would erase the entire Dragon Ball franchise. Respect thread here.

Broly and all of Dragon Ball is so beneath CCC Gilgamesh that he wouldn't even notice nor pay attention to them, unless Broly was rampaging and destroying Earth, to which CCC Gilgamesh would decide to promptly end him on the spot. After killing Broly, CCC Gilgamesh would use SNI to learn all about the DBverse, then would decide to wipe out Zeno and all the gods and angels for being incompetent rulers who commit mass genocide for no reason.

If this is normal Gilgamesh, then he dies instantly to Broly.

Avatar image for hurricanefunnel
hurricanefunnel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spite and mismatch against character 2 , character 2 loses

Stezzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak said:

The pic implies CCC Gilgamesh, who is far beyond baseline infinite multiversal; his presence alone would erase the entire Dragon Ball franchise. Respect thread here.

I agree he stomps the shit out of Broly but he is not multiversal by any means and never was. He would lose to Beerus.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By zgtfreak

@stezzy: My respect thread proves he is far beyond multiversal, but this only applies to Fate/Extra CCC Gilgamesh, not his main timeline counterpart, who is merely planet level with hypersonic speed. CCC Gilgamesh was moving above time itself and keeping up with an omnipresent reality warper who exist across space-time (Moon Cell BB).

Beerus gets speedblitzed and one shotted.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hurricanefunnel: Which one is character 2 to you? Character 2 is reversed from the title to the actual post.

hurricanefunnel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak said:

@hurricanefunnel: Which one is character 2 to you? Character 2 is reversed from the title to the actual post.

the title

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hurricanefunnel: Honestly it really depends, as I'd completely agree with you if this is the standard main timeline Gilgamesh everyone knows of, but if this is CCC Gilgamesh, there is no way Broly is dealing with a multi-megaversal threat.

hurricanefunnel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak said:

@hurricanefunnel: Honestly it really depends, as I'd completely agree with you if this is the standard main timeline Gilgamesh everyone knows of, but if this is CCC Gilgamesh, there is no way Broly is dealing with a multi-megaversal threat.

wait a second, hurricanefunnel didn't encounter the difference. multi-megaversal you say. hmm, evidence? if you have a piece of evidence then you're correct. without the evidence then there's no proof of him being multi-megaversal and as standard gilgamesh the previous answer from me would be correct. however i'm not doubting that you have evidence. do you?

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By zgtfreak

@hurricanefunnel: My original post linked my respect thread to him for proof. He is way beyond infinite sized multiverse level going off feats, and is even higher if we count the dimensional statements. Here is the link. https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/gilgamesh-fateextra-ccc-respect-thread-1984736/

Of course this only applies to CCC Gilgamesh, not his planet level main timeline counterpart.

hurricanefunnel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak said:

@hurricanefunnel: My original post linked my respect thread to him for proof. He is way beyond infinite sized multiverse level going off feats, and is even higher if we count the dimensional statements. Here is the link. https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/gilgamesh-fateextra-ccc-respect-thread-1984736/

Of course this only applies to CCC Gilgamesh, not his planet level main timeline counterpart.

that is really something else this battle is the other way directly around from my first comment on this thread

thanks for informing hurricanefunnel

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By reikai

Broly does to every version of Gil what he does to everyone else.

Loading Video...

"Puny God."

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Sy8000  Online

Anyone actually familiar with Fate knows this is ridiculous. One of the most powerful characters in the verse needed prep to build up a surface wiping Noble Phantasm. Casual planet busters solo the verse.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By zgtfreak

@sy8000: The original Fate/Extra and Fate/Extra CCC have different levels of power and are unrelated power-wise compared to the other timelines; anyone actually familiar with Extra knows this.

You really aren't familiar with the Nasuverse if you think planet busters can solo a verse that has beings that lack the concept of death with planet level destruction, and a possible omnipotent god (Void Shiki/Akasha), which isn't even counting Extra.

Why don't you debunk all the feats and statements listed if you are so sure you can disprove my claims in a debate? I will gladly concede if you can prove your case, as I do not care much if CCC is multiversal/higher or not. Last time when it came to Tsukihime, Melty Blood, and Kara no Kyoukai, you stopped replying entirely against me, as you weren't too familiar with the subjects being discussed, but you tried anyways until getting fully debunked. Considering you stated you don't even know much about Tsukihime nor Melty Blood, you can't really claim a simple raw planet buster can solo the verse when you don't even know about entire series of the verse you are claiming to know, let alone every detail of said verse.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By zgtfreak

@hurricanefunnel: No problem. Lots of people think CCC Gil is planet level because they never played CCC due to the lack of translations and the fact that understanding Fate/Extra power levels can be a bit complex, so you will see a lot of people claim CCC Gilgamesh scales to his main timeline self because they don't know any better. Although more people these days are learning and accepting CCC Gilgamesh being this strong.

Still, this may be a stomp in Broly's favor if the OP is using normal Gilgamesh, as Broly can solo all of Fate outside of Extra and CCC.

If you still feel skeptical about CCC Gilgamesh having that level of power, you may want to stick around on this thread, since it seems I'm about to get into some debates to prove my case. If anyone tries to argue against CCC Gil's power, just send 'em my way.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: You need to provide actual feats, not just your saying that they exist. Since we have a tired SSG Goku capable of universe-busting, which was easily negated by Beerus back during BoG. And now Goku and Vegeta are far stronger than that moving up into the ToP, and are stronger after the ToP. Yet both of them got curbstomped by Broly. You have Goku, Vegeta and Freeza who're all low-multiversal at least in terms of DC, all getting utterly wrecked by Broly, who doesn't even go into his full Legendary form until after Gogeta is used.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By zgtfreak

@reikai: > Sends respect thread

>Respect thread shows statements and feats

>Ignores and ask for evidence

In case you didn't notice that green text means said text links you somewhere, well now you do. Click the green respect thread.

Multi-universe level capabilities is a bad joke to CCC Gilgamesh and all Mystic Code Servants.

CCC Gilgamesh sees Broly rampaging on Earth and punches a hole straight through him. He'd be disgusted if he saw that the king of all in Dragon Ball Super is a genocidal incompetent child, and would proceed to wipe him out by snapping his fingers.

And let's not even talk about the speed difference...

DevoidRuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By DevoidRuby

@sy8000 said:

Anyone actually familiar with Fate knows this is ridiculous. One of the most powerful characters in the verse needed prep to build up a surface wiping Noble Phantasm. Casual planet busters solo the verse.

And this applies to CCC how?

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@devoidruby: It doesn't. I believe he is referring to a Grand Order character. Sy is smart when it comes to normal Fate, but he doesn't know much of Extra or other non-Fate series that exist in the same franchise, such as Tsukihime and Melty Blood.

Remember when I said that people would refute multiversal or higher CCC Gilgamesh simply because they think CCC scales to the main timelines in terms of power (despite nothing stating this)? This is a prime example, and is why I warn people who aren't extremely well-versed in Fate and Fate/Extra that arguing for multiversal or higher CCC Gilgamesh well get you into a lot of tiresome debates and arguments. I believe I'm about to get into one with Sy right now (a really long one possibly).

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: And going through it while ignoring your very blatant insult, I don't see how Gil using one of his best moves is superior to just, say, Toppo using a tiny Hakai.

No Caption Provided

Should also point out that dimensional abilities don't mean much. Vegeta's already destroyed a separate space-time when blowing up the RoSaT chamber, Goku's broken Hit's Time Space and Jiren literally pushed through a field of Frozen Time. And Cocotte's ability to create separated dimensional spaces has been broken by Kale.

An argument for Gil being a higher dimensional tier makes no difference to the DBS cast who can not only use abilities linked to higher dimensions but move and operate within them, as well as destroy them. Which is what happens in the fight between Gogeta and Broly.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By zgtfreak

@chaosknight75: Oh boy, I guess you want a 4 page repeat of what happened last time when me and Ecoblitz both debunked you, or even further back when me and Swagpack debunked you. Or have you given up on debating us entirely? You even admitted to never playing Fate/Extra at all. You didn't even seem to deny my claim of you most likely being a Fate anime watcher only.

ChaosKnight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ChaosKnight75

@zgtfreak: No, all you did was regurgitate the same exact bullshit over and over and over and over as your only way to argue no matter how many times it got refuted until I got bored and left.

Your kidding yourself too since neither of those two ever “debunked” me nor did I argue with them. No one else but you arguing this

In fact, if I recall, SwagPack admitted I was right

Your not worth anyone wasting their time on

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By zgtfreak

@reikai: And going through it while ignoring your very blatant insult, I don't see how Gil using one of his best moves is superior to just, say, Toppo using a tiny Hakai.

I wasn't insulting you.

You clearly didn't read much into the respect thread, as Gilgamesh destroying at least two infinite sized spaces (one of those being infinite futures/possible timelines) with the mere spinning/wind pressure of his sword alone puts him beyond baseline infinite sized multiverse level. The Moon Cell's higher dimensions are completely superior to lower, as it states lower dimensional beings can't even exist in the higher dimensions of the Moon Cell, yet Gilgamesh is above the Moon Cell entirely (which id 8-D).

CCC Gilgamesh's strongest attack conceptually erases you from existence and one shotted an omnipresent beyond multiversal reality warper who exist across space-time (Moon Cell BB).

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaosknight75: aren’t you the guy that said Vasavi Shakiti was greater than Ea and Excalibur was not so far off from Ea despite evidence proving the opposite?

ChaosKnight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By zgtfreak

@ecoblitz: He's the guy who says the Moon Cell is virtual, thus all feats in CCC are invalid. LOL I believe he also said anything labeled anti-world equates to planetary. He even seems to admit only watching the Fate anime adaptions, but then tried to debate something as in-depth as Extra and even Kara no Kyoukai by going off pure wiki statements since he has never seen either. LOL

Btw Ecoblitz, what was your exact stance on the level of power CCC Gilgamesh was at again? Just curious since I think remember you saying he was multi-universal (which I'm completely fine with), but I was curious if your opinion has changed after the respect thread or not.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: Lol He would have an argument if he said CCC is non canon to the events of Stay night/Grand Order( which might change soon as they want to make it canon to Grand Order which will make it canon to fate franchise as a whole)

My stance is since he’s much above the likes of BB and she was above time itself by putting herself in infinite time to be able to hack or was it break through the moon cell defenses I’ve forgotten which, Gil auto scales to her and is above time too. And she was multi-universal iirc so he scales to that too as he stomped her.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Sy8000  Online

@zgtfreak: @devoidruby:OP doesn't say anything about CCC...

Also don't CCC feats only apply in the Moon Cell anyway? And Gil wasn't more powerful than BB, just powerful enough not to instantly lose to instant hax. Gameplay makes you lose if she uses her NP so he's basically just powerful enough to win if she doesn't get serious.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By zgtfreak

@ecoblitz: Well CCC is canon to the Nasuverse as a whole right now, as it was even created by Nasu himself; it's just that the levels of power are so different from the main Fate timelines to the point they can't be compared.

As for BB, she implied that she both hacked and broke the wall.

And yeah, BB is at least multi-universal (though I believe her to be much much higher).

Overall though, I don't see how people are arguing that Broly stomps. LOL

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By zgtfreak

@sy8000: I know, but I am asking him to specify, and I said Broly curbstomps normal Gilgamesh if the OP is referring to non CCC Gilgamesh.

CCC feats may only apply to the Moon Cell for BB specifically, but Gilgamesh broke out of the Moon Cell entirely. While I don't agree that CCC feats only apply while inside the Moon Cell for Gilgamesh, I do agree that his feats do not carry over to ANYTHING other than Extra; I don't even think it carries over to Extella, as Extella has different lore and power levels compared to Extra.

As for Moon Cell BB... Gilgamesh in his Mystic Code can resist her hax and is equal to her in raw power (Moon Cell BB flat out states this), but he is capable of one shotting her with Enuma Elish, just like how she can one shot him with CCC, however Enuma Elish has more impressive properties and is canonically the strongest Noble Phantasm, even in Fate/Extra timelines, which puts it above BB's CCC (which is classified as a Noble Phantasm), meaning if they were to clash, Enuma Elish would overpower CCC, thus making Gilgamesh stronger entirely. Not to mention he can heavily overwhelm her with his many abilities.

a_marques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By a_marques

@zgtfreak: I still see no evidence that this version of Gilgamesh is mega-multiverse level, let alone universe level.

BB saying she'll end the universe while killing herself in the process doesn't make her universe level unless we can see her doing something like that, and Gilgamesh defeating her doesn't make him universal+ level. And her CCC being stated to wipe out "reality and dimension" doesn't make it anywhere near universe level, because the term reality is too vague and dimensions can be a big as a house.

And where it's stated is that Moon Cell has "infinite sized realms" inside of it?

Honestly, there's a LOT of headcanon in your respect thread. Most of the time you're assuming what happened without any confirmation. Like when you said "When Gilgamesh plants his sword Ea into the ground, the mere spinning of it destroys the entire Moon Cell reality marble.", and then defended this idea by saying "I say that the Moon Cell's core restored its reality marble, after all, it's shown capable of doing this once Sakura takes control of the Moon Cell.". There's no confirmation whatsoever of that being the case. And I fail to see how Sakura resetting the rules to make everything go back to normal is the same as the Moon Cell reforming a reality marble after it has been destroyed.

Also, you're taking statements that are probably hyperbole a little too seriously.

ZWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly will simply get stronger until he is strong enough to crush him

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By zgtfreak

@a_marques: You're implying only feats matter in debates, which should be a fallacy at this point. By that logic, novels should be banned from debates since they only contain statements and not visible feats. BB stated that she will destroy the universe, and the writers went out of their way for Hakuno to say that it isn't a bluff or a metaphor, with Gilgamesh (who uses SNI to see if someone is lying) confirms this; that is literally the opposite of hyperbole.

Also considering the Moon Cell is an 8-D construct extremely large in size, Moon Cell BB destroying dimensions is extremely impressive.

And where it's stated is that Moon Cell has "infinite sized realms" inside of it?

Literally where the respect thread shows Rani and Twice saying the Moon Cell simulates and stores infinite futures, along with the Infinite Chimeric Lunar Sea, and timelines (unknown if there are an infinite amount of timelines, but at least many).

Gilgamesh plants Ea into the ground and visibly destroys the Moon Cell reality marble to the point they are in space; this is a visible feat, which is the opposite of a headcanon. It even makes more sense since Ea has always been known to destroy reality marbles (just not of this size until CCC). The Moon Cell repairs/does maintenance on itself, even in Last Encore, so logically it should be able to restore its reality marble. Regardless, Gilgamesh destroying the reality marble remains a visible feat that fits in-lore with the properties of Ea. Then the fact that he defeated a Moon Cell fused being backs up this level of power. In fact, defeating a Moon Cell fused being is just as (if not more) impressive than the reality marble busting feat.

So really, most of this is flat out statements and feats, not headcanon.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zwarrior: He can't get stronger if he dies in the first hit.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly breaks all of his dimensions.

Emanresu_20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good God it’s like DBS fans only watch DBS and just assume they win

Stezzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh shit they brought Broly back? I didn’t see “super” in the title. I have to catch up.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ZWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: Yeah, maybe if he is not messing around and is bloodlusted.

@ecoblitz: It is stated in DBS manga that Legeneary Super Saiyan's power keeps growing until they either calm down or blow themselves up. Broly went from being a moon buster to being universal+ in few minutes.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By zgtfreak

@zwarrior: Problem is, CCC Gilgamesh is willing to go all out and kill you instantly (the complete opposite of his main timeline counterpart).

Here is CCC Gilgamesh canonically deciding to use Enuma Elish at full power on a mere minion of BB's simply because he finally acknowledged her as an enemy, though in-gameplay, the player can choose not to use it, but since this Gilgamesh's NP event, that means he canonically uses it here in-story.

Loading Video...

So if he uses it against a mere minion of his enemy, he would use it on Broly (or at least get serious and one shot him in some way).

Though I will admit Broly's power increases are extremely impressive, I don't see how he can jump multi-infinities to CCC Gilgamesh, but even if he could, Gilgamesh wouldn't give him the chance.

ElderElijah190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can anyone prove Gil is multiversal?

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elderelijah190: How many times must I send this? https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/gilgamesh-fateextra-ccc-respect-thread-1984736/

Only Fate/Extra CCC Gilgamesh is beyond multiversal; the other/main versions are planetary.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jobbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By jobbers

Velber destroyed almost half the Moon Cell's data and sun gods are powerful, but hardly multiversal. Moreover the Moon Cell and Alaya are merely the Earth and Moon and their layers. Solomon's dead body at less than 1% of his power effectively killed/lobotomized Alaya. The Moon Cell transcends the towers of light and trees of fantasy, but can't resist the sun.

Broly is going to murderstomp Gilgamesh lol. Destroying a layer of a planet's reality doesn't mean anything when your opponent ignores the metaphyiscal powers of your weapon and decides to just kill you a la Solomon vs Alaya, Velber vs Moon Cell, Sefar vs Olympus, Shirou vs Gilgamesh.