13. Hit

14. ssj2 Kefla

15. GoD Toppo

16. Jiren

#2 Posted by ChaosKnight75 (1029 posts) - - Show Bio

Clears up to Jiren which is probably a toss up

#3 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18100 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Edited by Kingant27 (16911 posts) - - Show Bio

In SSJ should clear or stops at Jiren IMO.

#5 Posted by Karkus (699 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Base Broly was below SSG Vegeta. I don't see how he could tag Dyspo assuming he uses SMLSM.

Round 2: Great Ape Broly was on par with Post-ToP SSB Goku. Full Power Toppo would be a good match for him, but I would say Hit should solidly beat him as he seemed SSB Tier stat wise, but had Timeskip and his vital attacks which let him temporarily kill SSB Goku.

Round 3: I could see regular SSJ Broly stopping at Kefla, as SSJ2 Kefla could one-shot UIO Goku, while Broly failed to kill Frieza after an hour. SSJ1 Kefla alone was also compared to the Spirit Bomb used against Jiren, so SSJ2 Kefla would be double that. If this was LSSJ Broly, he'd stop at 16 or clear.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
#6 Posted by deactivated-5c60dc252a2af (5801 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Base Broly I can see making up to Base Black or Dyspo since Base Black himself matched SSJ Goku but obviously, current SSJ Vegeta is much stronger.

Round 2: Ape Broly makes it to Hit I'd say. Considering how he dominated SSG Goku and even matched SSB until Frieza pushed him over the edge puts him even above Hit IMO but I think Hit's time skip and combat mastery would be enough to stop him.

Round 3: I am sure he clears. Full Power LSSJ Broly not only matched SSB Gogeta but their clash simply broke reality multiple times. FP Jiren is a bit hard to place in the power rankings and so is MUI. Let's say, MUI Goku is equal to or above Beerus (which is not certain), that would make FP Jiren below Beerus' level since MUI completely fodderized him. LSSJ Broly on other hand was stated by Goku to be on par or even stronger than Beerus. Now, I know Jiren was said to be stronger than Belmod but we have no idea how strong the clown is and going by the manga, Beerus is stronger by a significant margin. And going by how the series usually work... the next villain being stronger than the last, it's not a big puzzle to say that LSSJ Broly is stronger than Jiren.

Personally, I'd say that, SSB Gogeta>LSSJ Broly>=Beerus>MUI Goku>Jiren.

#7 Posted by deactivated-5c60dc252a2af (5801 posts) - - Show Bio

In SSJ should clear or stops at Jitendra IMO.

Who the fuck is Jitendra? lmao

#8 Posted by Karkus (699 posts) - - Show Bio

@b_r023:

Full Power LSSJ Broly not only matched SSB Gogeta

I can't recall when LSSJ Broly matched Gogeta once he went blue. Gogeta seemed to have a heavy advantage and Broly couldn't touch him.

Let's say, MUI Goku is equal to or above Beerus (which is not certain),

You're right, it isn't certain, as Beerus's strength is unknown. One can easily say UIO Goku is relative to Beerus based on the guidebook statement that UIO Goku may be superior to Beerus.

that would make FP Jiren below Beerus' level since MUI completely fodderized him.

True, but Jiren broke his limits and overpowered MUI prior to the rage/nakama boost. If one says once Goku got MUI he was equal to Beerus, then Jiren could still be above him.

#9 Posted by deactivated-5c60dc252a2af (5801 posts) - - Show Bio

@karkus said:

@b_r023:

Full Power LSSJ Broly not only matched SSB Gogeta

I can't recall when LSSJ Broly matched Gogeta once he went blue. Gogeta seemed to have a heavy advantage and Broly couldn't touch him.

Let's say, MUI Goku is equal to or above Beerus (which is not certain),

You're right, it isn't certain, as Beerus's strength is unknown. One can easily say UIO Goku is relative to Beerus based on the guidebook statement that UIO Goku may be superior to Beerus.

that would make FP Jiren below Beerus' level since MUI completely fodderized him.

True, but Jiren broke his limits and overpowered MUI prior to the rage/nakama boost. If one says once Goku got MUI he was equal to Beerus, then Jiren could still be above him.

And yes, matched might have been the wrong word, I was going for, took Gogeta on. It was almost the same sort of battle that MUI Goku had with Jiren. So, it all comes down to if you think MUI Goku is stronger than Gogeta or not, personally, I think hell no.

It is all possible but you do have to consider that Goku was far more tired and went through so much more battles than Jiren did. All of the U7 when they got to Jiren had been through multiple battles while Jiren was just chilling around floating on his ass for almost the entire time. Even when SSBKKx20 Goku and SSBE Vegeta started to push Jiren, they were heavily fatigued which made Jiren look far more impressive. Frieza was nearly killed by Toppo before he even got to Jiren.

Broly took them on at their peak power, not to mention, they were literally his first opponents...in his entire life. I am really looking forward to where they go with him especially when Goku almost did confirm that Broly got a Zenkai boost at the end. Not to mention, how Goku wants to teach him how to fight. HYPE LEVEL OVER 9000!!!

#10 Posted by Karkus (699 posts) - - Show Bio

@b_r023:

I agree that fatigue does play a role in their powers, but I don't think that the results would be much different, if at all. Broly did take them on when they were fresh, but they also only used regular SSB, so it's hard to say who's superior.

Also yeah, I am excited to see what Broly becomes after training. He'll be an absolute beast.

#11 Posted by deactivated-5c60dc252a2af (5801 posts) - - Show Bio

@karkus: True but like I said, I still believe SSB Gogeta is def above MUI Goku... and that is what my answer is mostly based on.

#12 Posted by U_WOT_M8 (1403 posts) - - Show Bio

1: Stops at Dyspo until he gets stronger

2: Stops at Hit or Frieza or Toppo unless he gets stronger

3: Stops at Jiren (Toppo was a bit weaker then evo blue Vegeta, who is meant to be = kaioken x 20 Goku, and Broly SSJ form is 50 x SSJB)

FP SSJ Broly clears, Jiren would give him a good fight until he powers up and dusts him

#13 Posted by Kingant27 (16911 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by JackKira89 (538 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly clears. SSJ Broly not LDSSJ Broly broke dimensions with Gogeta SSJ. Limit Breaker Jiren will be a nice foe but SSJ Broly just is too much. Plus he can't be reasoned with at that point, and is just pure savage, while Jiren has his mind but he will get sloppy and make mistakes. Broly just can take the damage, give the damage, and just be a monster.

#15 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18100 posts) - - Show Bio

@b_r023: What makes you think Broly gets past Frieza in R2? I'm not sure who would win, but it was implied Broly was going to lose to SSB Goku, and Golden Frieza was able to take an hour long beating from ssj Broly, so I'm not sure if I see Broly taking the majority for that one, though Frieza never really got to show off his full power on screen. So I think if you take Frieza's fight against ssj Broly seriously he would win, but if we just kind of throw it out as a bit of a gag feat to stall for time, then I can see it going either way.

#16 Posted by Omega_kai (3162 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by Karkus (699 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackkira89:

Limit Breaker Jiren will be a nice foe but SSJ Broly just is too much.

Why do you think he's too much? He failed to kill Frieza after an hour and should only be 50X SSB Goku.

#18 Posted by JackKira89 (538 posts) - - Show Bio

Considering how Frizea took beatings from GoD Toppo form, withstood a large Haki blast, took beatings from Jiren I mean durability is something Frieza does have. Also keep in mind there is the power of plot for we all know Jiren could have easily taken them all out but stalled for time for reasons. Only reason why Goku won was because of the power of plot in that fight for if Jiren really wanted to they all would have been fodder to him and gone for again plot demanded it.

If we are talking about going all out then Broly will win just because of how savage he is than Jiren. Takes place after the ToP which means the foe is always stronger than the last one is, and from that Logic Jiren is weaker than Broly SSJ form. If Orzoro base form I'd say it would be in Jiren's favor but his limit breaker form won't last for he has a limit. Broly on the other hand adapts and gets stronger faster than Jiren can react to his limits.

Also keep in mind this is after the tournament of power and we have no idea how strong Frieza could have gotten. Plus he had not seen battle, and it's impressive that he lasted that long too.

#19 Posted by deactivated-5c60dc252a2af (5801 posts) - - Show Bio

@b_r023: What makes you think Broly gets past Frieza in R2? I'm not sure who would win, but it was implied Broly was going to lose to SSB Goku, and Golden Frieza was able to take an hour long beating from ssj Broly, so I'm not sure if I see Broly taking the majority for that one, though Frieza never really got to show off his full power on screen. So I think if you take Frieza's fight against ssj Broly seriously he would win, but if we just kind of throw it out as a bit of a gag feat to stall for time, then I can see it going either way.

It was never implied that he failed to kill Frieza. It was mostly played off as a gag where it was basically shown that Broly stomped Frieza for an hour and moved to Whis after an unknown amount of time. And Frieza has been consistently shown to be around SSB level, and SSJ Broly completely dominated both SSB Goku and Vegeta making them retreat. He didn't actually go LSSJ until Gogeta show up IIRC.

#20 Posted by JackKira89 (538 posts) - - Show Bio

@b_r023 Correct. In the dimensions he went LSSJ and then Gogeta went SSB:

#21 Posted by Karkus (699 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackkira89:

Considering how Frizea took beatings from GoD Toppo form, withstood a large Haki blast, took beatings from Jiren

He took beatings from them in a sense, but was incapacitated for some time and knocked out of Gold. Against Broly, we see him still in his golden form right as Gogeta arrives.

If we are talking about going all out then Broly will win just because of how savage he is than Jiren.

Savagery won't be enough, otherwise regular wrathful Broly would win. He needs the power and feats to back it up.

Takes place after the ToP which means the foe is always stronger than the last one is, and from that Logic Jiren is weaker than Broly SSJ form.

It means LSSJ Broly is stronger, but not regular SSJ.

but his limit breaker form won't last for he has a limit.

He still has better feats and statements than that version of Broly, and Broly has a limit as well. He couldn't tag Whis and couldn't beat SSB Gogeta.

#22 Posted by JackKira89 (538 posts) - - Show Bio

@karkus Hence why I said Broly just adapts and get stronger better than Jiren can for he does have limits just from what I saw did it better than Jiren. Keep in mind this for we know SSJ broly does have power of dimension warping the area for he literally does this as he powers up.

You are right about that yet from what we saw SSJ Broly and SSJ Gogeta broke reality around them where as MUI Goku and LB Jiren didn't do any of that. They changed the void lighting space around them but to shatter a dimension and then continue to break it is more impressive than that: before they further transformed.

Broly can withstand lava, survive getting punched into multi mountains with ice on-top of it. With his power alone he changed a whole continent into a volcanic zone/Rocky wasteland afterwards, took a Galic/Kamehameha (really a Final Kamehameha wave) like it was nothing. Has an energy shield.

Keep this in mind that Jiren blocked SSG Goku's punches with one finger. Broly took a punch in the face from SSG Vegeta and just didn't even budged.

Also SSJB Goku and vegeta put up fights with Jiren after the first engagement to which 17 Also helped out where as broly just over powered both of them in Blue forms without talking. Yes they had Kaioken x20 and SSJRB against Jiren, yet still wouldn't have made the difference for already they were talking about Senzu beans in just Broly's orzaro base form. (SSJ4 really haha)

#23 Edited by Karkus (699 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackkira89:

Hence why I said Broly just adapts and get stronger better than Jiren can

In his LSSJ form maybe, but we've seen that Broly's adaption has limits. He would have been defeated by SSB Gogeta if not for Shenron saving him, for example. Jiren can defeat him before he adapts like Gogeta would have.

You are right about that yet from what we saw SSJ Broly and SSJ Gogeta broke reality around them where as MUI Goku and LB Jiren didn't do any of that.

World of Void is a different reality than Earth's, so it can't be compared. We know Super Buu tore a hole in HBTC, but MUI Goku and LB Jiren didn't do any of that.

but to shatter a dimension and then continue to break it is more impressive than that

How big was the dimension though?

Broly can withstand lava, survive getting punched into multi mountains with ice on-top of it. With his power alone he changed a whole continent into a volcanic zone/Rocky wasteland afterwards, took a Galic/Kamehameha (really a Final Kamehameha wave) like it was nothing. Has an energy shield.

Impressive, but this is nothing Jiren can't replicate.

Keep this in mind that Jiren blocked SSG Goku's punches with one finger. Broly took a punch in the face from SSG Vegeta and just didn't even budged.

Jiren choosing to block an attack doesn't mean he needs to, as seen with how he blocked and dodged Base Vegeta's attacks throughout their fight. Jiren also tanked punches from SSB Vegeta later on. In addition, Jiren was massively suppressed and in Dragonball when one lowers their power level, their durability is lowered as well.

Also SSJB Goku and vegeta put up fights with Jiren after the first engagement

Sure, but once Jiren went full power, their blue forms respectively had no chance. LB Jiren would have demolished them.

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
#24 Posted by PreCrisisBardock (8909 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18100 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: Where was that implied?

Goku beating Broly up, Frieza saying "this doesn't look good" and then asking if Broly was finished this time, and then Paragus said "I'm afraid so".

#26 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18100 posts) - - Show Bio

@b_r023:

It was never implied that he failed to kill Frieza.

What? I didn't say that, I said it was implied he was going to lost to SSB Goku before going ssj.

It was mostly played off as a gag where it was basically shown that Broly stomped Frieza for an hour and moved to Whis after an unknown amount of time.

Yeah, that's why I said that was one of the options. And he only moved to Whis after the hour was up, we see him move to Whis after Gogeta arrives at the battlefield. Frieza took the beating for the full hour, no question. It's just whether or not you want to call it a gag or not.

And Frieza has been consistently shown to be around SSB level, and SSJ Broly completely dominated both SSB Goku and Vegeta making them retreat. He didn't actually go LSSJ until Gogeta show up IIRC.

I was talking about great ape powered Broly, who was going to lose to SSB Goku. I know ssj Broly would dominate Frieza all day if he has to, though Frieza could logically arguably blow up the planet or use his death saucers, which Broly would most likely try and tank.

So like I said, Frieza didn't really get to show off his power on screen, so great ape power Broly does have a chance, I was just asking why you thought he passed Frieza and made it to Hit. It's possible SSB Goku is stronger than golden Frieza now, in which Broly would win, but if Frieza is still supposed to be the same as SSB Goku I think he would probably win.

#27 Posted by SkySanji (4897 posts) - - Show Bio

Clears

#28 Edited by Karkus (699 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18478 posts) - - Show Bio

@omega_kai said:

@alextheboss: Where was that implied?

Goku beating Broly up, Frieza saying "this doesn't look good" and then asking if Broly was finished this time, and then Paragus said "I'm afraid so".

Paragus' opinion means nothing. He was already wrong before about Broly's being finished earlier against Vegeta and has never seen Broly's true power to begin with.

#30 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18100 posts) - - Show Bio

@thewatcherking: I know, but it visually showed Broly losing right before that was stated and then he ended up turning ssj right after that. So he was definitely blue tier, but narrative wise it seems likely SSB Goku would have won if Broly never went ssj.

#31 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18478 posts) - - Show Bio

@thewatcherking: I know, but it visually showed Broly losing right before that was stated and then he ended up turning ssj right after that. So he was definitely blue tier, but narrative wise it seems likely SSB Goku would have won if Broly never went ssj.

He wasn't losing but otherwise I agree.

#32 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18100 posts) - - Show Bio

@thewatcherking: He was getting pushed back, but he started doing ok again in the next scene, so I guess it wouldn't be "losing", but he looked to be at a disadvantage at the time. Plus Goku wasn't actually trying to kill Broly.

#33 Edited by y3kthunder (410 posts) - - Show Bio

Straight up if broly has his Lssj form he should clear. They've implied that he is the single strongest being they've ever foughten. From the saikyo jump. To toriyamas right hand man. To king vegeta saying he might become a danger to the universe. I mean come on that straight up is for shadowing. To when Frieza 1st meet him and believed he had enough power to beat goku and vegeta. To Goku straight up telling piccolo hey I might need to peace from this fight and piccolo was like damn and goku like yupppppppp. Brolys ikari form was fighting on par with ssb the entire time. And once he turned ssj it was gg. Ssb goku and vegeta knew they had no chance. And frieza faired no better I mean I'm almost wanting to say that he didn't start trying till gogeta showed up at least it sure seemed that way. Frieza is absolutely blown away by his power confirmed in the light novel he says no single person could beat him. We all know how powerful ssj2 kefla was and we know gogeta is stronger and we know fusion=gogeta at least power wise so its safe to say a ssj2 gogeta would be around ui3 goku level and blue should by all means put him above mui. And while yes gogeta beat broly. Broly was at least able to hit him a few times and tank just about everything he threw at him. Crazy part is broly literally never fought no one before. Think of the zenkai boost after that fight. Also he is so powerful Frieza the man who hates saiyans to the core of his being said this " I hope he does gain that extreme power under control for all our sakes." And then he goes on to say " no matter how high I get my battle power they always seem to be ahead of me and id like someone on my side like broly to massacre them." You hearing that Frieza wishes to team up with broly. And goku straight up says broly far surpasses himself and is probably stronger than beerus also confirmed in the light novel also in chapter 43 of the dbs manga goku says there is a saiyan stronger than him and vegeta. So all in all. Some of these people on this list are true beasts but as of right now ima say broly clears.

P.s. toei if you are for some odd reading this we need to see broly and jiren fight the fandom has spoken and they will be heard lol.

#34 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18100 posts) - - Show Bio

@y3kthunder: What do you think about the first two rounds?

#35 Posted by Standardized (1502 posts) - - Show Bio

Straight up if broly has his Lssj form he should clear. They've implied that he is the single strongest being they've ever foughten. From the saikyo jump. To toriyamas right hand man. To king vegeta saying he might become a danger to the universe. I mean come on that straight up is for shadowing. To when Frieza 1st meet him and believed he had enough power to beat goku and vegeta. To Goku straight up telling piccolo hey I might need to peace from this fight and piccolo was like damn and goku like yupppppppp. Brolys ikari form was fighting on par with ssb the entire time. And once he turned ssj it was gg. Ssb goku and vegeta knew they had no chance. And frieza faired no better I mean I'm almost wanting to say that he didn't start trying till gogeta showed up at least it sure seemed that way. Frieza is absolutely blown away by his power confirmed in the light novel he says no single person could beat him. We all know how powerful ssj2 kefla was and we know gogeta is stronger and we know fusion=gogeta at least power wise so its safe to say a ssj2 gogeta would be around ui3 goku level and blue should by all means put him above mui. And while yes gogeta beat broly. Broly was at least able to hit him a few times and tank just about everything he threw at him. Crazy part is broly literally never fought no one before. Think of the zenkai boost after that fight. Also he is so powerful Frieza the man who hates saiyans to the core of his being said this " I hope he does gain that extreme power under control for all our sakes." And then he goes on to say " no matter how high I get my battle power they always seem to be ahead of me and id like someone on my side like broly to massacre them." You hearing that Frieza wishes to team up with broly. And goku straight up says broly far surpasses himself and is probably stronger than beerus also confirmed in the light novel also in chapter 43 of the dbs manga goku says there is a saiyan stronger than him and vegeta. So all in all. Some of these people on this list are true beasts but as of right now ima say broly clears.

P.s. toei if you are for some odd reading this we need to see broly and jiren fight the fandom has spoken and they will be heard lol.

The guides also claim that UIO goku is stronger than beerus, and base broly > Ui goku.

Actual feats prove that Jiren > Broly.

#36 Posted by y3kthunder (410 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: for the 1st round of say he could maybe beat ssj 2 caulifla. As for round 2 id say he could probably get to toppo maybe beat him we know his ape form is on par with blue from what is shown but goku had use kaioken against him yet again this holy should be more powerful so I say he can beat him. Also I think ur list might be a tad bit backwards I'd put toppo above ssr black but probs behind hit I don't see ape broly beating hit

#37 Posted by y3kthunder (410 posts) - - Show Bio

@standardized: I remember the article where beerus was suppose to say ui surpassed him but what article said base broly was above ui. Also from what I can tell in the world of db statements are just as important as feats but I'd agree jiren technically has more impressive feats but you have to remember broly has only had 1 movie to go off of. I I think we can agree it would be an epic fight that must happen. I also think we can agree that real the writers can do as they please with there story so who knows

#38 Posted by Standardized (1502 posts) - - Show Bio

@standardized: I remember the article where beerus was suppose to say ui surpassed him but what article said base broly was above ui. Also from what I can tell in the world of db statements are just as important as feats but I'd agree jiren technically has more impressive feats but you have to remember broly has only had 1 movie to go off of. I I think we can agree it would be an epic fight that must happen. I also think we can agree that real the writers can do as they please with there story so who knows

Lmao my bad I meant to say Base jiren > Ui goku.

And yes this is one fight that needs to happen.

#39 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18100 posts) - - Show Bio

@y3kthunder: I put Black ahead of Toppo due to his sythe, clones, getting stronger, ect. In pure power Toppo may be above Black.

#40 Posted by y3kthunder (410 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by y3kthunder (410 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: ah ok I get you. yeah black does have a lot of useful abilities that may give him the win.

#42 Edited by Jack_Hart (913 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Stops at Caulifla.

Round 2: Stops at Toppo.

Round 3: Stops at Jiren.

#43 Posted by SkySanji (4897 posts) - - Show Bio

@karkus: Oh ok he clears Round 3 for sure

Not sure about the first 2 but he most likely stops at Jiren or Golden Frieza

#44 Posted by primebonnick (4291 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at Jiren Broly is stronger but Jiren will not wanting him getting too strong and finish the fight

Avatar image for hurricanefunnel
#46 Posted by hurricanefunnel (2151 posts) - - Show Bio

stops at 5 since based on the photo that is dbz broly not dbs

if this is dbs broly then he clears if the photo was a mis-representation

#47 Posted by TheLeeAboveAll (100 posts) - - Show Bio

R1 he stops at 13. R2 he stops at Jiren. R3 he clears after a hard fight with Jiren.

#48 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18100 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18100 posts) - - Show Bio

@theleeaboveall: How does base Broly make it to round 13? That was the version of Broly who was getting stomped by SSG Vegeta.

Avatar image for hurricanefunnel
#50 Posted by hurricanefunnel (2151 posts) - - Show Bio

@theleeaboveall: How does base Broly make it to round 13? That was the version of Broly who was getting stomped by SSG Vegeta.

well he did get stomped by ssb vegeta but he was matching with ssb goku for a while