• 59 results
#1 Posted by GUEB (99 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#2 Posted by LeonardoTMNT (2797 posts) - - Show Bio

So I'm assuming your asking what would happen?

Well I find without Goku team U7 would end up losing. Broly is up there, but I don't quite think he'd be in the same class as a fully powered(past his limits) Jiren, and MUI Goku. So I'd side with U11 taking it

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
#3 Edited by deactivated-5c60dc252a2af (5801 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly was kinda ridiculous towards the end. I'd say he can take on Jiren with Vegeta, 17 and Frieza.

Besides, he was gradually getting stronger like there was no tomorrow.

#4 Posted by Helloman (28587 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly clears.

#6 Posted by Emanresu_20 (2731 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly eliminates everyone except Vegeta and Frieza and Jiren

Solos Jiren

Wishes for the wrong thing and everyone dies

#7 Posted by huthimamwa (2383 posts) - - Show Bio

He gets disqualified for killing someone.

#8 Posted by DevoidRuby (290 posts) - - Show Bio

Even if Broly ramps up to the point he's stronger than Jiren, that just means that everyone will team up on him in his Berserk state as he tries to knock everyone off at once.

Between the several SSJB+ Tier fighters, Hit, Jiren and the numerous other fighters attacking him I doubt Broly would be able to handle it without getting knocked off.

So U7 likely loses.

#9 Posted by Rxdking (979 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly kept getting stronger and stronger.

He gets disqualified for killing someone.

This.

#10 Posted by Karkus (672 posts) - - Show Bio

Unless Broly starts in SSJ, then he would remain around Blue Tier and not make a large difference, as there would be no catalyst that would turn him into SSJ. If he started in SSJ, he'd be a bigger threat, but someone like Jiren could take him down quickly before he becomes too much of a threat if he goes Full Power. If he started in LSSJ, he'd stomp almost everyone and beat Jiren, but could definitely end up killing someone and get DQ'ed.

#11 Posted by Rickybobby (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly was impressive but nowhere near Jirens level even before he broke his limit .

#12 Posted by DeadpoolUchiha (139 posts) - - Show Bio

Jiren defeats him.

#13 Posted by reikai (7455 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly didn't kill anyone, even the Broly LN points this out. When Freeza was KO'd, Broly did not continue attacking him. Once Broly KO's participants, he won't keep going after them. So Broly won't kill anyone. In which case, Broly steamrolls the entire tournament. Once again, ends like this.

Loading Video...

#14 Edited by Karkus (672 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai: Broly steamrolls Jiren? With what feats? There's also no evidence Frieza ever was KO'ed.

Avatar image for hurricanefunnel
#15 Edited by hurricanefunnel (2151 posts) - - Show Bio

probably a dupe thread but here's my info anyway:

broly defeated 1st round, mismatch

#16 Posted by reikai (7455 posts) - - Show Bio

@karkus: Broly curbstomped a much stronger Goku, Vegeta and Freeza. This didn't happen directly after the ToP. This is months later. End of Super showed them a week or so later training. The Super Movie shows Goku and Vegeta training much later than that with Vegeta remarking that the ToP wasn't all that long ago when Goku seemed to want to fight the other universes after Whis questions Goku's reason for wanting to get even stronger.

Goku and Freeza also straight up admit that Broly is the strongest fighter in their entire universe.

#17 Posted by Karkus (672 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai:

Broly curbstomped a much stronger Goku, Vegeta and Freeza.

How do we know they were much stronger?

This is months later.

Proof?

Vegeta remarking that the ToP wasn't all that long ago

Interesting.

Goku and Freeza also straight up admit that Broly is the strongest fighter in their entire universe.

Makes sense. They don't have any fighters in their Universe above KaiokenX20 Tier.

#18 Edited by ChaosKnight75 (1027 posts) - - Show Bio

Steamrolls everyone but the top dogs once he hits Super Saiyan and even than it’ll come down to him and Jiren in the end

Broly goes Legendary Super Saiyan while Jiren breaks his limits and they have an epic throwdown for the century

#19 Posted by cromulor (2137 posts) - - Show Bio

Assuming Broly doesn’t get preemptively taken out, he and Jiren have a great fight that imo Jiren could still win but hey I think it’s debatable.

#20 Posted by U_WOT_M8 (1400 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly rolls everyone, then has a good fight with Jiren, grows stronger then every and solos everyone their.

Jiren isn't strong enough to put down someone => Beerus, and 1 power up will make Broly >> Jiren easily, just like how Broly was losing to SSJ Gogeta but powered up and dominated him.

#21 Posted by Etherious (220 posts) - - Show Bio

The tournament end in 10 minutes with Broly wins.

#22 Edited by Stefano (2521 posts) - - Show Bio

Given the tournament’s limitations, I think he would be knocked out of the arena before he gets the opportunity to power up.

If not Jiren beats him.

#23 Posted by AlexTheBoss (17002 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly would probably end up getting knocked out due to not having any plan and just running in like a maniac, but he will take a good chunk of the participants with him. My guess is Jiren would take him as an extreme threat and just ring him out so he doesn't have to deal with him.

#24 Posted by Jack_Hart (832 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on how weak Broly starts and who he fights. If he's fighting in base and fighting some of the weaker opponents, he might not be provided with the proper impetus to grow stronger and could be eliminated before he becomes a real threat, especially if he encounters the hax-using fighters like Dercori.

#25 Posted by BillyBickle (423 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly sucks at fighting as soon as Jiren sees him trying to rage he would one shot eliminate him.

#26 Posted by GohanDorado (373 posts) - - Show Bio

@helloman: He clears everyone until Jiren or GoD Toppo steps in lol

#27 Posted by NWgzsjUwhM96Y2 (3670 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai: where do you get the LN info from ?

#28 Posted by reikai (7455 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for firestarlord73194
#29 Posted by FireStarLord73194 (4835 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly wins rather easily. His active zenkais are pretty crazy and the whole blast into another dimension thing is crazy

#30 Posted by LeonardoTMNT (2797 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly wins rather easily. His active zenkais are pretty crazy and the whole blast into another dimension thing is crazy

Rather easily? I honestly don't see Broly taking out Jiren, who I feel is not only more powerful but is far more level headed.

If Broly took Goku's place, team U7 would fall.

#31 Edited by slimj87d (15637 posts) - - Show Bio

Open to discuss this, but Broly is stronger than Jiren. After this movie, he's the strongest opponent they have ever faced.

1. Director Tatsuya Nagamine said the following "With Goku "pretty close" to god-level strength and Vegeta trying to claw his way there, this also emphasizes just how strong the new Broly must be to pose a real threat against these two."

Source: https://comicbook.com/anime/amp/2018/08/06/dragon-ball-super-broly-goku-vegeta-power-levels-confirmed/

2. Saikto Jump said that Broly is the strongest opponent the DB cast has faced.

Source: https://comicbook.com/anime/2018/08/05/dragon-ball-super-broly-power-level-revealed/

3. The companion book for the movie has Freeza say Broly the strongest opponent he has ever faced.

Source: https://twitter.com/moepara/status/1074669600388739072

4. You also have Goku in the end say that Broly is possibly stronger than Beerus. If you look at my #1 source, if UI Goku is "pretty close" to a GOD, and Goku thinks Broly is stronger than his GOD, Beerus, then it kind of makes sense.

All evidence to me points to Broly being stronger than anyone Goku and Vegeta has faced except for Beerus. There have been more similar confirmations that I have seen but have not saved. I'm sure others can dig them up.

#32 Posted by jashro44 (52076 posts) - - Show Bio

@slimj87d:

1. Director Tatsuya Nagamine said the following "With Goku "pretty close" to god-level strength and Vegeta trying to claw his way there, this also emphasizes just how strong the new Broly must be to pose a real threat against these two."

Toppo was said to be no different than a God of destruction by belmod and Whis said Jiren was above the Gods before he unlocked his limit breaker form.

This is just promotional material for the movie from my understanding. I don't think they have any real authority.

3. The companion book for the movie has Freeza say Broly the strongest opponent he has ever faced.

Frieza never faced full power Jiren or limit breaker Jiren. Jiren was either suppressed or exhausted. Also from what I've seen Frieza's statement says "no being in existence can beat Broly" which is hyperbole. Whis, Zeno, Grand Priest, are all very capable of defeating Broly.

I haven't read the novel so if someone has a proper quote it would be appreciated to see the actual context of what frieza stated.

You also have Goku in the end say that Broly is possibly stronger than Beerus. If you look at my #1 source, if UI Goku is "pretty close" to a GOD, and Goku thinks Broly is stronger than his GOD, Beerus, then it kind of makes sense.

Goku doesn't have ultra instinct in the movie. I'd say a complete ultra instinct goku is above Beerus by quite a bit when comparing feats.

I also want to point out the tournament of power wasn't just about raw strength. Broly doesn't have much tactile ability so he could possibly be outsmarted.

#33 Posted by slimj87d (15637 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@slimj87d:

Toppo was said to be no different than a God of destruction by belmod and Whis said Jiren was above the Gods before he unlocked his limit breaker form.

This is just promotional material for the movie from my understanding. I don't think they have any real authority.

Frieza never faced full power Jiren or limit breaker Jiren. Jiren was either suppressed or exhausted. Also from what I've seen Frieza's statement says "no being in existence can beat Broly" which is hyperbole. Whis, Zeno, Grand Priest, are all very capable of defeating Broly.

I haven't read the novel so if someone has a proper quote it would be appreciated to see the actual context of what frieza stated.

You also have Goku in the end say that Broly is possibly stronger than Beerus. If you look at my #1 source, if UI Goku is "pretty close" to a GOD, and Goku thinks Broly is stronger than his GOD, Beerus, then it kind of makes sense.

Goku doesn't have ultra instinct in the movie. I'd say a complete ultra instinct goku is above Beerus by quite a bit when comparing feats.

I also want to point out the tournament of power wasn't just about raw strength. Broly doesn't have much tactile ability so he could possibly be outsmarted.

If we're going to compare people to GODs, lets not forget that GODs have tiers to. Beerus in the manga has been shown to be near the high end. The only thing I hear when people say Toppo and Jiren are GOD level, it means they're somewhere in that tier system. It doesn't mean they're more pwoerful than Beerus, I'd like a statement for that to be true.

The director of the movie said that Goku had reached levels pretty close to god level, Vegeta is clawing his way there and Broly is just beyond them. I'm going to go with that until I see something that succeeds that statement. We know Vegeta was able beat Toppo so he should be in the GOD tiers, but they decided not to anymore.

Why does Frieza have to fight Jiren gauge his power? DBS characters are able to feel ki and they know how strong someone is. It's possible that Frieza felt Broly's power and it was more powerful than Jirens. If that's how it works, I don't think Frieza fought LSSJ Broly either as Broly went LSSJ with Green hair against Goku. So there's that too.

Open to changing my mind as Dragon Ball is inconsistent, but it seems they intend for Broly to be the strongest.

#34 Posted by jashro44 (52076 posts) - - Show Bio

@slimj87d:

If we're going to compare people to GODs, lets not forget that GODs have tiers to. Beerus in the manga has been shown to be near the high end. The only thing I hear when people say Toppo and Jiren are GOD level, it means they're somewhere in that tier system. It doesn't mean they're more pwoerful than Beerus, I'd like a statement for that to be true.

Well your the one who is saying Goku is close to the level of a God. I am just saying we already knew this. Vegeta beat someone who is in the tier of a God by himself in the anime.

The director of the movie said that Goku had reached levels pretty close to god level, Vegeta is clawing his way there and Broly is just beyond them. I'm going to go with that until I see something that succeeds that statement.

Broly is above Beerus. I have no issue with that. Jiren was said to also be beyond that level.

We know Vegeta was able beat Toppo so he should be in the GOD tiers, but they decided not to anymore.

I feel actual showings should hold more weight than statements. Vegeta's new form wasn't used at all in the movie. Unless we are erasing it from continuity altogether.

Why does Frieza have to fight Jiren gauge his power? DBS characters are able to feel ki and they know how strong someone is. It's possible that Frieza felt Broly's power and it was more powerful than Jirens. If that's how it works, I don't think Frieza fought LSSJ Broly either as Broly went LSSJ with Green hair against Goku. So there's that too.

Open to changing my mind as Dragon Ball is inconsistent, but it seems they intend for Broly to be the strongest.

The point is the statement arguably doesn't apply to Jiren.

#35 Posted by BlessedbyHorus (6319 posts) - - Show Bio

@u_wot_m8 said:

Broly rolls everyone, then has a good fight with Jiren, grows stronger then every and solos everyone their.

Jiren isn't strong enough to put down someone => Beerus, and 1 power up will make Broly >> Jiren easily, just like how Broly was losing to SSJ Gogeta but powered up and dominated him.

#36 Posted by U_WOT_M8 (1400 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly would probably end up getting knocked out due to not having any plan and just running in like a maniac, but he will take a good chunk of the participants with him. My guess is Jiren would take him as an extreme threat and just ring him out so he doesn't have to deal with him.

Jiren wouldn't even come close, Broly couldn't even get sent flying from Gogeta and stayed on his feat most of the time, Jiren won't have any success, he has to beat him but seeing how Broly can handle stronger foes and still win due to rising power, Jiren is just going to lose and make him stronger then ever

#37 Posted by AlexTheBoss (17002 posts) - - Show Bio

@u_wot_m8: The OP doesn't say Broly starts at full power. Jiren is stronger than all versions of Broly, except max power Broly, and even still there are arguments for Jiren being outright stronger.

#38 Posted by AllHellKingDox (189 posts) - - Show Bio

Jiren solos.

#39 Posted by SmoothSanta (2197 posts) - - Show Bio

Hit beats Broly.

#40 Posted by TheLeeAboveAll (100 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly sees caulifa and their fight ends in sex. Nobody is strong enough to interrupt and they eventually roll off a side. U7 loses with only Vegeta to take on the rest of the heavys.

#41 Posted by Galactic_1000 (5586 posts) - - Show Bio

U7 survive

#42 Posted by Lucano (3406 posts) - - Show Bio

Gets taken out by someone smarter, meaning almost everyone else... Broly was crazy strong, but not the brightest of the bunch. Taking people out of the battlefield by sheer strategy and smarts was something used many times. That, or he ends up killing someone...

#43 Posted by solo788 (827 posts) - - Show Bio

He kills one of the non heavy weights quickly and gets vaporized

#44 Posted by U_WOT_M8 (1400 posts) - - Show Bio

@u_wot_m8: The OP doesn't say Broly starts at full power. Jiren is stronger than all versions of Broly, except max power Broly, and even still there are arguments for Jiren being outright stronger.

Broly will go FP as soon as he needs too, and Jiren ain't doing nothing but give Broly a good fight and power him up more then ever.

#45 Posted by AlexTheBoss (17002 posts) - - Show Bio

@u_wot_m8: When Broly fights he barely even knows what’s going on any more. He might even knock himself off while pile driving someone off the arena.

And Broly can’t continously getting stronger. He hit his limit multiple times throughout the movie. His base capped off a bit above ssj level, his rage base capped off around Blue level, and his ssj form capped off a bit above ssj Gogeta level.

#46 Edited by Lvenger (36335 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see Broly's fight with Jiren going any differently than Goku's first fight with Jiren. Belmod tells Jiren to crush Broly, Broly and Jiren go at it, Jiren overwhelms Base Broly even if he is equal to SSB and knocks him out of the arena as Broly has little fighting experience. It's like a wild beast trying to fight a martial artist who is physically equal to the wild beast, if not superior. Broly won't be able to go Super Saiyan and his base Zenkai caps at SSB tier whereas Suppressed Jiren can overpower SSB Goku and Vegeta.

#47 Posted by Legendary_User (232 posts) - - Show Bio

He gets disqualified.

#48 Posted by Ryokuma100 (977 posts) - - Show Bio

He gets eliminated if he starts in base. It took him a while to reach SSG level.

If he gets to full power, he is taken down by Jiren.

Plus teamwork was somewhat of a major factor in some fights, he could slip up on that end and get eliminated too.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
#49 Posted by deactivated-5c60dc252a2af (5801 posts) - - Show Bio

If he goes LSSJ from the start, he clears.

#50 Posted by AkshSarpanch (3569 posts) - - Show Bio

He clears.

Stomps Jiren after becoming LSSJ