Avatar image for avengersasssemb
#451 Posted by AvengersAsssemb (449 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly >= Beerus =/= Jiren (Beyond-Limits) > Jiren (Full Power) > Belmod

Avatar image for theoneabovelife
#452 Posted by TheOneAboveLife (1134 posts) - - Show Bio

Jiren is GOD tier during ToP, then he moves to low angel tier when he goes into 100% power mode, and LB Jiren likey angel+ or high angel tier at least.

I don't think Broly will even reach GoD level honestly. That would be a bit much since he is just a mortal and does not have god ki...

#453 Posted by GrandTOAA (934 posts) - - Show Bio

@fukutora: Yet In Resurrection of F, Golden Frieza was scared as hell, seeing Beerus on earth. Anyway all this argument is based on just the fact that Beerus was stated to use 70% of his strength in the movie, which mind you, was retconned in Super. You keep saying Beerus didn't get stronger but how is that relevant when we haven't seen his full strength? Imagine I am 80 times stronger than you and you manage to cut it down to 50 times, I am technically still stronger than you whether I increase in strength or not. SSBk10 wasn't able to beat Hit, so are you saying Hit is stronger than Beerus too? Beerus has more feats in speed, strength, planetary destruction, energy propjection, Hakai and also, incomplete Ultra Insinct. All you can use agaisnt him is just faulty calculations

#454 Posted by Shintoki (767 posts) - - Show Bio

@fukutora: Yet In Resurrection of F, Golden Frieza was scared as hell, seeing Beerus on earth. Anyway all this argument is based on just the fact that Beerus was stated to use 70% of his strength in the movie, which mind you, was retconned in Super. You keep saying Beerus didn't get stronger but how is that relevant when we haven't seen his full strength? Imagine I am 80 times stronger than you and you manage to cut it down to 50 times, I am technically still stronger than you whether I increase in strength or not. SSBk10 wasn't able to beat Hit, so are you saying Hit is stronger than Beerus too? Beerus has more feats in speed, strength, planetary destruction, energy propjection, Hakai and also, incomplete Ultra Insinct. All you can use agaisnt him is just faulty calculations

It wasn't retconned

DBS film continuity =/= DBS TV continuity. just a nitpick, otherwise your argument was pretty well

#455 Posted by Shintoki (767 posts) - - Show Bio

we dont know jackshit about how TOP played out in the film continuity

neither goku or vegeta have EVO SSB/KKSSB or Mastered blue in it, None of the previous scaling works with the film. we are gonna need to wait till (manga/TV) Broly appears and then scale it

#456 Edited by AvengersAsssemb (449 posts) - - Show Bio

@shintoki said:

neither goku or vegeta have EVO SSB/KKSSB or Mastered blue in it, None of the previous scaling works with the film. we are gonna need to wait till (manga/TV) Broly appears and then scale it

Clearly Goku and Vegeta surpassed their limits in the Tournament of Power and were able to use EVO SSB/KK SSB. However, this doesn't mean that they could willing tap into these abilities. In all likeliness, they lost them after the Tournament of Power since the epilogue of Dragon Ball Super shows them in their ordinary Super Saiyan Blue forms, and not EVO SSB/KK SSB.

#457 Posted by Cramem (200 posts) - - Show Bio

Everytime i come to comicvine i see this topic.

#458 Posted by Shintoki (767 posts) - - Show Bio

@shintoki said:

Clearly Goku and Vegeta surpassed their limits in the Tournament of Power and were able to use EVO SSB/KK SSB. However, this doesn't mean that they could willing tap into this abilities. In all likeliness, they lost them after the Tournament of Power since the epilogue of Dragon Ball Super shows them in their ordinary Super Saiyan Blue forms, and not EVO SSB/KK SSB.

You are not getting what im saying

DBS film continuity is TORIYAMA CONTINUITY. neither MSSB or EVO/KK SSB exist since either of those are TOYOTARO/TOEI CREATIONS that NEVER existed in the manuscript

and i repeat myself: DBS film continuity: (Goku and the friends return / BOG / ROF / Broly) =/= DBS TV continuity =/= DBS manga continuity

we are just gonna have to wait till either manga starts the broly saga/arc or the TV return and so.

#459 Posted by AvengersAsssemb (449 posts) - - Show Bio

@shintoki said:
@avengersasssemb said:
@shintoki said:

Clearly Goku and Vegeta surpassed their limits in the Tournament of Power and were able to use EVO SSB/KK SSB. However, this doesn't mean that they could willing tap into this abilities. In all likeliness, they lost them after the Tournament of Power since the epilogue of Dragon Ball Super shows them in their ordinary Super Saiyan Blue forms, and not EVO SSB/KK SSB.

DBS film continuity is TORIYAMA CONTINUITY. neither MSSB or EVO/KK SSB exist since either of those are TOYOTARO/TOEI CREATIONS that NEVER existed in the manuscript

and i repeat myself: DBS film continuity: (Goku and the friends return / BOG / ROF / Broly) =/= DBS TV continuity =/= DBS manga continuity

we are just gonna have to wait till either manga starts the broly saga/arc or the TV return and so.

Toriyama's continuity is Dragon Ball Super, which coincides with the universe where Dragon Ball: Super Broly takes place.

#460 Edited by Shintoki (767 posts) - - Show Bio

@avengersasssemb said:
@shintoki said:
@avengersasssemb said:
@shintoki said:

Toriyama's continuity is Dragon Ball Super, which coincides with the universe where Dragon Ball: Super Broly takes place.

there are three DBS by this point in case you missed, with the film one being the most one tori is directly involved in

im failing to see whats the point of this

#461 Posted by AvengersAsssemb (449 posts) - - Show Bio

@shintoki said:
@avengersasssemb said:
@shintoki said:
@avengersasssemb said:
@shintoki said:

there are three DBS by this point in case you missed, with the film one being the most one tori is directly involved in

im failing to see whats the point of this

No, there is only Toriyama's head-cannon, and that's all that matters.

#462 Posted by Shintoki (767 posts) - - Show Bio
#463 Posted by GrandTOAA (934 posts) - - Show Bio

Which of them have better durability?

#464 Posted by Ouroborik (3624 posts) - - Show Bio

I seriously don't know where people are getting some of their Broly info from, making up all these new forms and crap that wasn't anywhere in the movie. Broly only had three forms:

• Base Form
  • Great Ape Power Unleashed
  • Super Saiyan (which I suppose some people will call Legendary Super Saiyan)

Everything else is headcanon.

Broly's power also didn't increase as the fight went by, he just learned how to fight better because he didn't have any prior experience fighting humanoids.

Where are people getting that "FP Broly> LSSJ Broly> SSJ Broly" info from?

#465 Posted by Standardized (1502 posts) - - Show Bio

I seriously don't know where people are getting some of their Broly info from, making up all these new forms and crap that wasn't anywhere in the movie. Broly only had three forms:

• Base Form

Broly's power also didn't increase as the fight went by, he just learned how to fight better because he didn't have any prior experience fighting humanoids.

SSJ and LSSJ are different forms.

No idea what "fp broly" is tho lol

#466 Posted by Ouroborik (3624 posts) - - Show Bio

@ouroborik said:

• Base Form

When did Broly ever switch between Super Saiyan forms? He only reached a Super Saiyan form when Frieza killed Paragus and he never powered up again after that.

"FP Broly" is mentioned in the first pages of this thread, I also have no idea what it means.

#467 Posted by Standardized (1502 posts) - - Show Bio

@standardized said:
@ouroborik said:

• Base Form

When did Broly ever switch between Super Saiyan forms? He only reached a Super Saiyan form when Frieza killed Paragus and he never powered up again after that.

"FP Broly" is mentioned in the first pages of this thread, I also have no idea what it means.

He powered up once again in the dimension he and gogeta were fighting in.

Loading Video...

Skip to 3.30. Im guessing this is the broly they're talking about when they say FP.

IMO he still loses to jiren.

#468 Edited by Mike_Fowler (5076 posts) - - Show Bio

@standardized: @ouroborik: Broly’s full power is deemed separate from his regular super Saiyan form (I.e. as you showed, when he powers up and loses the armour)

Back when the movie came out, designs were released showing his various forms. And from what I remember, his released character sheets counted one as his regular super saiyan form, and the other as super saiyan (full power)

#469 Posted by Standardized (1502 posts) - - Show Bio

@standardized: @ouroborik: Broly’s full power is deemed separate from his regular super Saiyan form (I.e. as you showed, when he powers up and loses the armour)

Back when the movie came out, designs were released showing his various forms. And from what I remember, his released character sheets counted one as his regular super saiyan form, and the other as super saiyan (full power)

So is super saiyan (full power) The same as LSSJ/Beseker?

#470 Posted by Mike_Fowler (5076 posts) - - Show Bio

@standardized: from how Shintani describes it, it seems like that’s the case for Broly

#471 Posted by darth_omega_47 (161 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's keep in mind that Broly starts off light and has very little fighting skill, Jiren will do him like he did Kefla, remember, Broly movie takes place just a few months or so after ToP. Don't you think that Jiren would be.....oh.... TRAINING for his next meeting with Goku? Jirens skill and his control over his power is immense and he only went for a kill once against Goku's friends. No rules here, Jiren will obliterate him.

#472 Edited by KeyFirstnaten (252 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly (LSSJ) >= Beerus (Full Power) > Jiren (Full Power) > Belmod

#473 Posted by ArranVid (2132 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly might be the "most powerful foe Kakarot has faced" but Jiren was never a foe...