Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jacthripper

Tunnel of Love Death (Dungeon & PvP)

The dungeon is inside the Cave of Two Lovers, filled with all sorts of enemies from the Avatar-verse. I will be acting as the DM (Dungeon Master for those who aren't true nerds) for the round. Each of the obstacles faced will be scaling in difficulty as the match progresses. You will be responsible for responding to the dungeon's effects within 18 hours of the challenges being posed.

This battlefield may not be altered. Preparations may not be used. Please note that defeating the other team will not end the match, but rather clearing the dungeon. If you fail to clear the dungeon, you all lose. However, after the boss is defeated, the goal becomes elimination. The rewards earned for this match will be according to the approach that you take.

You will begin at opposite ends of the tunnel.

Best of luck to both of you. May the best debater win. Let's Quest!

@anthp2000

No Caption Provided

Team

• Lin Beifong
  • Suyin Beifong

Perks

• Femmes Fatales
  • Unrequited Love
  • Perfect Date
  • Noble Causes
  • Not on my Ship!

vs

@captaincoolade

No Caption Provided

Team

• Luther Strode

Perks

• Forever Alone
Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And then...

THE FIRE NATION ATTACKS!!!!
THE FIRE NATION ATTACKS!!!!

At opposite sides of the tunnel, you are each attacked by a battalion of Fire Nation Soldiers, there are hundreds of them, and it would be a miracle if you were able to defeat them all. You have the following options.

• Flee into the Cave of Two Lovers
  • Scale the mountain to escape
  • Fight!
  • Surrender and be taken into custody

@anthp2000@captaincoolade

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 anthp2000  Moderator

Gr8

CaptainCoolade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By CaptainCoolade

Luther Strode

No Caption Provided

Bio

Luther was a skinny young man, who lived with his very mother and had one best friend, who was also into comic books and video games. Luther's new life started when his mind and body was permanently pushed to beyond human capacity, all while biological still being human,"...focus the mind, body, and spirit towards one goal. By bring all three into alignment, the physical enthusiast can bring all of them under conscious control." Luther developed some strange talents; incredible reflexes, a danger sense, strength, and much more.

Powers

• Superhuman Strength

• Superhuman Durability

• Healing Factor

• Superhuman Stamina

• Superhuman Speed, Agility and Reflexes

• Pre-cog

• Superhuman aim and eyesight

not taking any chances against fighting hundreds of fire benders so i think ill choose

Flee into the Cave of Two Lover

EDIT : just realized i may have to show speed feats to prove he can escape the fire benders. so heres Luther blur speeding through automatic fire

No Caption Provided

if by any chance there are other beings inside the cave i doubt they will be able to take Luther by surprise as he has super hearing.

here hes shown being able to hear the heartbeat of humans scattered around a mall.

No Caption Provided

that should be enough for now. this is my first scenario so lets hope its good enough

CaptainCoolade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CaptainCoolade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 anthp2000  Moderator

@jacthripper:

I feel like we should add the teams, perks etc. in the OP to attract more voters and overall make things clearer.

@captaincoolade: great! I didn't notice you posted. I think we should include a small intro of our characters and briefly list their abilities in the start of each post though, to help everyone and also start to argue the inevitable battle between our characters.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacthripper:

I feel like we should add the teams, perks etc. in the OP to attract more voters and overall make things clearer.

@captaincoolade: great! I didn't notice you posted. I think we should include a small intro of our characters and briefly list their abilities in the start of each post though, to help everyone and also start to argue the inevitable battle between our characters.

I'll get right to it.

CaptainCoolade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000: sorry about that one, ill edit it in asap. didnt get the notification :)

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 anthp2000  Moderator
CaptainCoolade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 anthp2000  Moderator
CaptainCoolade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacthripper: @anthp2000:well if its alright it with the host ill have it up sometime later today, somethings off about the comicvine formatting for me right now so id prefer to see if its fixed itself later then try now.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacthripper: @anthp2000:well if its alright it with the host ill have it up sometime later today, somethings off about the comicvine formatting for me right now so id prefer to see if its fixed itself later then try now.

I have no problems with edits. Once again, so sorry for the delays.

CaptainCoolade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000: @jacthripper: that should be it for now. if theres anything im missing let me know. comic vines formatting is still being screwing for me so i did my best with what i had

CaptainCoolade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captaincoolade: I'm going to have to just move you ahead. You will be awarded for the event.