Brock Lesnar vs 2 Navy SEALs

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Navy SEALS are god damn Americans and if you don’t think they’ll win every fight you can just go find yourself a new county. Freedom bitches.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Brock takes it.

I think SEALs have a chance if they fight dirty and attack his groin, eyes, throat though. But even then it's not like Brock will just let them hit him, landing a groin shot won't be easy and Brock will probably still win

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seals stomp, most of those guys a over 6ft and 230+ no way in hell is Brock taking out 2 trained killers with Olympic level stamina.

crest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’ll back the seals 3 major reasons

1 training differences. Simple fact training is preforming the same moves over and over as to make them automatic. (Mussel memory). Seals version is focused on killing or disabling a opponent.

MMA training is focused on hurting, countering, and SUBDUING a opponent. Sure he can do throat strikes or break kneecaps but it far less likely. A seal is quite likely to stomp on your toe and punch you in the throat when your react to that.

Mindset. Should be obvious one is there to win a fight. The other is there to kill a target. And protect his teamate

And third this the actually biggest advantage. Teamwork

Seals will die for each other, no joke strait up. A seal will risk his life defending the corps of a fallen comrade just to make sure it gets back home. Takeing a punch in a fight to the death to gain a combat advantage. It’s assumed correctly by both that the first one who can do that will do that

Add I the fact they train together as a unit, work as a unit. Have spent thousands of hours refining that to the point that very little communication is needed. All that is needed is for one to have a opining They both KNOW theycan attack and grapple with no fear.

He can’t deal with that level of agresion and defend himself the same time. Especially if one is already behind him. Like you would expect from killers who practis how to gain and exploit tactical advantages in life or death fights. People who voluntarily chose that as there calling....

It’s not a fair fight Brock is stuck between a hammer and a anvil

pkety

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuss4z: lmao get yo facts straight average seal is 175lbs and 5’10”, and everyone here seems to think they’re like Jason Bourne or John wick, need to watch less movies. Seals train hard and are good at what they do but are jack of all trades. Everything from tactics to firearms and a whole slew of other things. Imagine thinking a deal actually trains in H2H all the time. They train so that they WOULDNT need to get into H2H, and something is definitely wrong if they end up fighting a terrorist with their hands.

You’re good at what u train in. Throwing in two soldiers of war against a guy who spent his life training in hand combat is a joke.

Jooosh1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Depends on situation...

If this is a straight up street fight to the death the SEALS win every time.

but,

In a Hell in the Cell handicap match for the WWE world heavyweight title Brock murders.

Avatar image for captainsweatpan
CaptainSweatpan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What are the Navy Seals feats?

MrTrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People watch too many shit movies, one skilled fighter would be lucky to beat 2 regular fit people, no single person is ever really going to beat two navy seals in h2h without massive amounts of luck.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Two above average sized Navy Seals would beat Brock.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@iragexcudder: An “average” Navy’s SEAL? I am sorry and I am aware that this is old, but what the hell do you mean, “average”? There is nothing average about a Navy SEAL. I’d be extremely surprised if Lesnar made it through the first week of BUDs. This is coming from a Lesnar supporter.

He isn’t 2 Navy SEALs in real world conditions. I won’t give him zero chances due to his freakish build and surprising movement speed, but it seems highly unlikely to me.

Nitefall87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone here saying Lesnar is a moron. I am sorry that is rude, I know. But Lesnar is one of the most overhyped individuals in MMA history. He never beat anyone who was great in their prime, and lost to good/decent fighters in their prime. Navy SEALS are trained extremely well, and there is no way Lesnar could take them in the majority of cases. Lesnar maybe wins 2/10, SEALS get it 8/10.

LarryVos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lesnar could take on 1 of them but definitely not 2

Thegreatone003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2 seals is wayyy too much

Avatar image for confuciuselcrux
ConfuciusElCrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone here saying Lesnar is a moron. I am sorry that is rude, I know. But Lesnar is one of the most overhyped individuals in MMA history. He never beat anyone who was great in their prime, and lost to good/decent fighters in their prime. Navy SEALS are trained extremely well, and there is no way Lesnar could take them in the majority of cases. Lesnar maybe wins 2/10, SEALS get it 8/10.

Avatar image for sar_annihilator
SAR_Annihilator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SEALS.

Avatar image for sagathegoldsage
SagaTheGoldSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I might get hit for this but who are these Navy Seals?

SAR_Annihilator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By SAR_Annihilator

@sagathegoldsage: One of America's Elite Special Forces Operations group. You really never heard of them?

Avatar image for sagathegoldsage
SagaTheGoldSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SAR_Annihilator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 krisbishop  Moderator

I find it hard to believe anyone in the world can convincingly beat two trained killers alone and unarmed. This isn't a movie.

ANGELICA10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

Phoenixblue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh, man, Lesnar's performance on Rumble Royal 2020 was badassery, why people gotta do this with him here!!! 2x1, this is cowardice, even for him.

No Caption Provided

Seals, if mad, will blood puddle Lesnar quickly. Seals ain't getting scared of Lesnar easily like y'all average people. Lesnar aint beating 2 SEALs for shit!!!!

Avatar image for deactivated-64969837cbeff
deactivated-64969837cbeff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SEAL duo wins mid diff.

cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seals, and it isn't very close. Two vs one is a bad deal as is. This is obviously not going to turn into an action movie thing where they have "my turn your turn" hit and kick sessions. They are going to pile Brock and restrict his movements more or less instantly.

How on earth do people believe that Brock is going to be able to move and act, in a literal sense?

This is almost as bad as that thread where people said that 6 bloodlusted cats will harm a grown man enough so that infections will be a problem for him before the fight is over... (Jesus Christ... The educational systems have a huge moral and professional debt to the generations).