Brock Lesnar vs 2 Navy SEALs

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Battle takes place at the White House in the Oval Office.

All of them are wearing just t-shirt and jeans, unarmed.

Begin 30 feet apart. Basic info on each other.

Round 1: Everyone is morals on.

Round 2: Everyone is bloodlusted.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Seals win both fights. 2 on 1, trained to kill (unlike Lesnar whose trained for MMA).

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: What if Lesnar is morals off and SEALs are morals on?

SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mandarinestro: A single average Navy Seal >>>> Lesnar.

This is a joke? Navy Seals are forced to endure torture and pain, are trained so hard they have a casualty rate. I seen them in the freezing winter swim up the Canal infested with painful Jelly Fish and then run 5 Miles after that! Add to all this they are taught to kill with their blows and holds.

Lesnar is fighting 2 of them? This is a bad joke right? Guy cries when punched in the gut.

Leo-343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Leo-343

F5 for both of them.

benyamanm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By benyamanm

Lesner might take one down and might get his hands on both of them F5 one into a table but then he would be put into a choke hold and kicked stomped until he passes out.

Master-Danny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Master-Danny

Brock Lesmar gets his ass kick

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mandarinestro: A single average Navy Seal >>>> Lesnar.

This is a joke? Navy Seals are forced to endure torture and pain, are trained so hard they have a casualty rate. I seen them in the freezing winter swim up the Canal infested with painful Jelly Fish and then run 5 Miles after that! Add to all this they are taught to kill with their blows and holds.

Lesnar is fighting 2 of them? This is a bad joke right? Guy cries when punched in the gut.

No, in a h2h fight lesnar would most likely win against one seal, they are tough as hell and trained in decent H2H combat but they do not have the wrestling or BJJ credentials to survive against lesnar.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

The seals punch Lesnar in the stomach

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: SEALs are good at stealth and teamwork, carefully planned missions. They are also exposed to multiple environments to make them versatile, but that doesn't make them the Bruce Lees of real life.

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL @ an average navy seal being a better fighter than Brock Lesnar.

StrawHatLuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1 on 1 Brock would have a decent chance. People forget that MMA moves can in fact cause great injury or death, especially if one is fighting to kill. No fighter is thinking about "rules" when he is out on the street.

I have fought both Marines are army soldiers, two guys trained to kill. Though Seals are on a whole different level, I faired very well against both. You'd think that someone trained to fight would have both the endurance to go the distance with me or the eyes to see where I am weak and exploit it, even in an MMA setting, but I took done all of them pretty easily.

with that being said, Brock still loses both rounds because it's two on one.

SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By SirFizzWhizz

@mandarinestro: @thenaughtytitan: your joking right? You must be.

Navy Seals are not only subjected to more pain and endurance trials than Brock, who would drop quickly after hell week alone I bet. They are use to being in life and death battles, and their hand to hand is train to kill or maim, meanwhile Brock is train to fight within rules and always fight with rules.

Your seriously disrespecting the peak human abilities combat proven Seals been through :/

SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitesoldier seriously look at this joke thread.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Basic info? They brutalize his midsection.

Lesnar is not intimidating to people trained to ignore and overcome emotional and psychological stressors that come with life and death situations.

As an AF operator and someone who has fought in a matter MMA bouts I'm more afraid of fighting another operator than a prize fighter. Can they do damage and kill? Sure. But they don't specialize in it. What you train for is what comes naturally in a clinch. And when you train to maim and kill to protect yourself, it's just going to make a difference. These are real people, not comics. In a ring I'd say Lesnar could take a SEAL. Tim Kennedy is a decorated Green Beret and UFC fighter and while he has a winning record has lost to champions in the ring. I bet they wouldn't want to fight him in the street though.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's stopping both of the SEALs from grabbing something and turning it into a weapon? They straight up murder Lesnar.

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brock both rounds. 5 year Navy vet who knew plenty of seals. Seals are bad dudes and definitely well trained in hand to hand but the size gap is quite large. Now put 50 Lesnars with guns vs 2 Seals in an abandoned city an the Seals win every time.

_Braveheart_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

As some people here mentioned before, Navy Seals are highly trained in hand-to-hand combat, aside from being taught to endure large amounts of physical pain. Lesnar looses.

SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By SirFizzWhizz

@mtuske: as a 7 year Vet of the Navy, and Master at Arms at that who dealt with seals in Little Creek Virginia, your blind.

A smash wind pipe or punch in the gut and Brock is done sailor :)

SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By SirFizzWhizz

@granitesoldier: I agree, Lesnar would win a fight in the ring with rules, outside of it he just does not stand a chance.

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Riight because we see so many Navy Seals join the MMA. Brock shoots in and grabs one slamming him to the ground for a quick ko leaving him one on one with the other who he most likely outweighs by over 100 pounds. They really have no shot. Hell we had a Seal get his ass kicked in a bar in Crete. They are bad dudes but this is out of their element.

SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By SirFizzWhizz

@mtuske: and I seen one Seal arrested for beating the hell out of 4 Marines, one of them was a big corn fed boy to boot.

Your point is invalid.

Prove that Lesnar has the speed, pain tolerance, endurance, and the in character use of real world effective maiming/kill strikes.

I know you can't.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A normal Navy Seal. Brock's....afraid of getting punched in the face and has a blatant stomach weakness. He's not beating any decent fighter nonetheless 2 trained killers. And this is someone who doesn't believe in the hype/myth of Navy Seals. I've seen Brock fight (I'm starting to think his hype artists haven't) and he sucks at it. No skill besides wrestling (and sucks at defensive wrestling), only athleticism.

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By mtuske

@sirfizzwhizz: Prove Lesnar has the speed, endurance and strikes in the real world? Have you ever seen him fight? He was the UFC Champ lol. Now take away his restrictions and he's choking one out so hard his eyes pop out of his socket. He's a genetic freak. Who cares about a Seal beating up a Marine. Lesnar curbs and its not even close.

Come to think of it I saw a RM beat the tar out of a Marine on the flight deck. That doesn't mean crap either. Just shows that radioman was tougher than that random Marine.

SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mtuske: Lesnar has been out preform in speed and durability many times, losing because of his weakness in the stomach as well, it's why he had to quit MMA lol.

Also anything Lesnar does in the ring is laughable as the ring has strict rules and no real world application in a street fight.

Sean12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seals win. Lesnar had a life threatening disease that basically left him extremely vulnerable in fights. Overeem was exploiting that in their fight. Now prime lesnar would be different, people overestimate SEALS h2h combat. They're good with knives and weapons, if a SEAL has to use h2h, it means they did their job wrong.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If they were using official UFC rules and in a ring, Brock might could take 1, maybe.

Could he take 2 even in a ring with rules, no.

Could he ever dream of taking them in a fight with no rules, hell no.

SEALs do not train to fight fair, they train to survive.

Brock can not stand up and fight for anything, and against anyone remotely his size and well trained, he got smoked.

Punches to the windpipe, clap to the ear, broken bones, or shots to the eye, SEALs train to save their lives and kill if they have to, Brock trains for points or to win a fight in the ring, and not even great at that.

SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mtuske: lol and my friend took down 2 drunk Marines as well, but we as Master at as are train to, and I had my but handed in a spar with a CM who had school wrestling back ground, but I decimated him in another fight in the berthing.

So what's your point?

What we look at here is the training, and preformance level. By your logic seals would fall to any back water terrorist if there weapons were taken away because you seen one drunk seal get his butt kicked in a bar, likely holding back knowing full well by law what would happen to him if he fought back.

Big deal. Also most Marines I know that actually practice MMA would kill your RM I bet. Anyway neither here not there, I'm not sure the context of your RM, whether he had the element of surprise, the Marine was drunk, the Marine a new recruit, Ect.

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Fighting unarmed terrorist is different of course the Seals would win. A Seal already faught in the UFC and lost to some fodder fighter 100lbs lighter than Brock.

The RM and Marine were both sober. No idea what the fight was about but it was your standard pushing turned into punching that happens 5 months into a deployment.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Lesnar has actual feats compared to "an average navy seal". Plus, you said something about peak human attributes? There are no peak humans, and if there were they would be mixed martial artists and not average navy seals.

You trading bar stories over and over doesn't prove to anything that a navy seal could even take Lesnar on his worst day. Lesnar has skill that puts him far above any training that doesn't involve a weapon against the Navy Seals. He was a collegiate wrestler and a damn UFC fighter, he outpaces them in everything. Besides his problem or illness that he has

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm leaning towards Brock....his h2h training should be far more intensive than what any seal would receive. Like what military training officer would really bother teaching his recruits intensive wrestling and stand-up on Brocks level?

SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iragexcudder: well to be fair you never seen them trained for 4 years or seen what they did to people who have train in MMA themselves :) and I am not the only one who sees through the Brock hype as so many besides me in this thread has. So I will leave it at that with you since I like you ;)

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Lesnar has actual feats compared to "an average navy seal". Plus, you said something about peak human attributes? There are no peak humans, and if there were they would be mixed martial artists and not average navy seals.

You trading bar stories over and over doesn't prove to anything that a navy seal could even take Lesnar on his worst day. Lesnar has skill that puts him far above any training that doesn't involve a weapon against the Navy Seals. He was a collegiate wrestler and a damn UFC fighter, he outpaces them in everything. Besides his problem or illness that he has

To be fair, just getting into the Navy Seals is an actual feat in my book. Seals not only have great cardio (unlike Lesnar who gasses after a round of combat), but are notorious gym rats (lifting heavy). If it was Lesnar vs 2 average joes, yeah Lesnar I would give the solid majority, but the 2 on 1 aspect can not be over-emphasized.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By slimj87d

From my experience, shoot wrestling and BJJ isn't good for fighting multiple groups of people.

Brock would have to rely on striking, agility and fast movements. His footwork would have to be twice as fast and twice as better than 2 men he is fighting as a bare minimum to survive. If he is a great striker, a luck punch to the chin could quickly eliminate someone.

I think the odds are against Brock here. He'd have to get lucky and quickly knock one out.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Navy Seals are not only subjected to more pain and endurance trials than Brock, who would drop quickly after hell week alone I bet. They are use to being in life and death battles, and their hand to hand is train to kill or maim, meanwhile Brock is train to fight within rules and always fight with rules.

Your seriously disrespecting the peak human abilities combat proven Seals been through :/

Pain tolerance does not stop you from getting your face pounded. Seals do not train ground fighting enough to beat brock, he will take one down and pound on him until he is unconscious. Yes they are trained to kill and maim but that is mostly with weapons, does it look like there are any weapons aloud in this fight?

Not all seals are peak human, that is ridiculous to say they all are.

Anyway brock would wreck one seal, he would literally just take them down and do work....

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz said:

Pain tolerance does not stop you from getting your face pounded. Seals do not train ground fighting enough to beat brock, he will take one down and pound on him until he is unconscious. Yes they are trained to kill and maim but that is mostly with weapons, does it look like there are any weapons aloud in this fight?

Anyway brock would wreck one seal, he would literally just take them down and do work....

It's 2 on 1, taking one of the seals down would be the dumbest thing Lesnar could do. The other Seal can be busy kicking him in the face while he ground and pounds his partner. The only chance Lesnar has is to stick and move, and we already know his stand up is sub-par. He's going to get overwhelmed, especially with two cardio fiends.

SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: To be a Navy seal is to be a professional athlete in Cardio and strengh. Not sure why you think a school with a 90% drop out rate is not a good example of peak human.

Not sure why you think the Seal won't bite a chunk out of Lsnar, eye gouge, or simply smash Lesnar windpipe before Lesnar yes a chance to "get to work" lol.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Seals stomp.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: To be a Navy seal is to be a professional athlete in Cardio and strengh. Not sure why you think a school with a 90% drop out rate is not a good example of peak human.

Not sure why you think the Seal won't bite a chunk out of Lsnar, eye gouge, or simply smash Lesnar windpipe before Lesnar yes a chance to "get to work" lol.

Lesnar will be on top, the person on bottom barely has any force to put into an eye gouge, why wont lesnar bite back? It is very easy to eye gouge and bit, lesnar could do this but since he will be on top he will have more force to do so. I know your counter argument will be that lesnar is trained no to, but it is easy to do this in a fight, very easy. he needs no past training of eye gouging to eye gouge.

The whole peak human thing you're talking about is BS, you have absolutely zero way to prove this.

@thenaughtytitan said:

@sirfizzwhizz said:

It's 2 on 1, taking one of the seals down would be the dumbest thing Lesnar could do. The other Seal can be busy kicking him in the face while he ground and pounds his partner. The only chance Lesnar has is to stick and move, and we already know his stand up is sub-par. He's going to get overwhelmed, especially with two cardio fiends.

Read the conversation bud, I was responding to him saying lesnar would lose to one seal, two seals kick lesnar's ass, the dumbest thing he could do against two people is grapple.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar said:

Read the conversation bud, I was responding to him saying lesnar would lose to one seal, two seals kick lesnar's ass, the dumbest thing he could do against two people is grapple.

Doh, sorry man, steps away slowly...

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@green_skaar said:
@thenaughtytitan said:

@green_skaar said:

Doh, sorry man, steps away slowly...

Its all good, sorry for the condescending "bud" lol.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: I'm not a Lesnar fan but he's above average in weigh and height and is a collegiate wrestler.. That itself is going to be a huge help on the ground game plus his short time in UFC gave him intense training in hand to hand and endurance. I understand there's some pride speaking but Seals do train in most situations but even there are a few Seal UFC fighters that lose to other martial artists that haven't joined the navy nor would stand a chance against Lesnar.

SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iragexcudder: here is the whole problem with your logic, your using and thinking of examples of special forces (marine recon, seals, Ect) turning UFC and not doing well. Well maybe that's be used they are LIMITED in a ring with strict rules. Same applies to Olympic wrestling and boxing. All SPORTS have rules that help protect the fighters. This is a street fight with anything goes, nothing to keep Seals taking every advantage or maiming or killing a target.

Throat chop, eye gouging, using objects, biting ear off, ear clapping, neck breaking, low blows a, eye chops, hitting tendons, and more are all part of Special Forces training. Winning by any means to maim or kill.

Stop bringing UFC examples into a fight that is nothing like UFC.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going with Brock lesnar. He is more skilled, bigger, and stronger. SEALS know how to fight and are in great shape but Brock lesnar is made for fighting and is a former UFC champion. Brock should take this. Any SEAL, unless a mixed martial artist, would lose against a UFC fighter. Brock, being as strong and tough as he is, could take two seals.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: All of this you stated -

---- Throat chop, eye gouging, using objects, biting ear off, ear clapping, neck breaking, low blows a, eye chops, hitting tendons, and more are all part of Special Forces training. Winning by any means to maim or kill.

Is exactly why people get into martial arts.

Rules don't have anything to do in a metaphoric match such as this so I don't see the rustle. UFC fighters are seen as the greatest fighters in the world, whether you see that or not; I don't care, it's your opinion. All I'm trying to say is that Brock Lesnar is a better fighter than your average seal and I'm sure most people would agree with that. And why even are you bringing in rules to a match with no rules?

And street fights can be seen as UFC-style (especially with morals on for the first round)

SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By SirFizzWhizz

@iragexcudder: dude.... You believe a fight with anything goes is the same as UFC? You believe UFC fighters who are all about technical knowledge to win points or tap outs are better..... Ugh.

I see where your going stand, so agree to disagree.

Also go argue with our friend Granite, he stated exactly what I did, and may have more patience with your stance :) I feel we are just going to disagree.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz:

--dude.... You believe a fight with anything goes is the same as UFC?

Never even said that once. But to knock out and morals on id definitely say so.

--You believe UFC fighters who are all about technical knowledge to win points or tap outs are better..... Ugh.

Never even said that once.

I'm not even going to get into this.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A single seal is not beating Lesnar, period.

"They are trained to kill and train in tougher environment" doesn't mean they'll win in a fight against someone who has actually shown credible fighting skills and gone up against various types of fighers.

Doctor_Burns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not every SEAL is the same. There probably is a seal who can beat the crap out of Lesnar. All depends on the rules.

In the ring, Lesnar vs 1.

Out of the ring a SEAL is free to be as pragmatic as he wants and trains with pragmatic moves.

2 SEALs? They take both rounds.