Brixton Lore (Hobbs and Shaw) vs Mirakuru Deathstroke (CW)

assemblesquad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By assemblesquad
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Round 1 Hand to Hand

Round 2 Fist vs Sword

No guns and equipment for Slade

Fight takes place outside in the rain at the crash site

Start at 10 meters

Win by any means

Who wins? or Will he defeat Black Superman?

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Seeing the movie next week but based off the trailers Deathstroke should win both rounds though Brixton has a very good chance in Round 1.

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9 socajunkie  Moderator

Slade, Brixton makes him work for it hard though.

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brixton can win here. He only jobs because its in The Rock and Jason Statham's contract for them to be bad ass and win everything without looking weak. But Brixton is bulletproof, has slowmotion mind computer to analyze as he fights and help. He stabbed a brick through a man's chest so they have equal stregnth. I'll take Brixton in a hard fought fight since no PIS is here

Avatar image for deactivated-5e72183304ce6
deactivated-5e72183304ce6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I honestly have Slade winning. An average Mirakuru user has a muscle density the level of concrete. Brixton may have an advantage with his supercomputer, but Slade has some amazing striking feats, and his swordsmanship is impressive, being able to defeat those on the level of Oliver Queen.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rock and Statham's contracts just makes them superhuman being more legit, not Brixton being weak.

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration: yes but they're not labeled superhuman and it comes across as a bad showing when Brixton ,who has 'upgrades',loses to them because 'friendship/team work'. Then people don't underdtand its PIS and think Brixton is weak

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Brixton is an absolute monster who can perceive the world in slow motion, has a super computer in his brain (that probably makes him just as skilled if not moreso than Slade) and has physicals that let him no sell being smashed clean through a truck, being launched dozens of feet by a flamethrower, push around SUVs and pummel in plated metal. Physically, skill, and speed wise their equal, but Slade's gear gives him an edge. He is completely bulletproof due to his armor, and Slade could just shoot Brixton in the head. Same for the sword, Brixton will have to drop Slade with a multitude of blows, whereas Deathstroke can just behead him straight up.

Really physically, skill, and speed wise they're roughly equal, but due to Slade's gear advantages in critical areas I think that he has to tools to narrowly win this.

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brixton.

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration: yes but they're not labeled superhuman and it comes across as a bad showing when Brixton ,who has 'upgrades',loses to them because 'friendship/team work'. Then people don't underdtand its PIS and think Brixton is weak

It's not PIS. Brixton isn't weak. I don't care about their contracts. Dom has dented cars with his fists and Hobbs has dented steel as well. They've all fought each other and kept going. Hobbs and Shaw taking steel-denting punches is literally nothing new. Just because they're not "labelled superhuman" doesn't mean the shit they do isn't. What real human can literally no-sell rubber bullets that, in the exact same scene, KO men in full body armor? What real human can significantly dent concrete with a freaking lug wrench?

Their contracts don't allow them to get beat up. This leaves two options, in-universe:

1. Brixton is weak
  2. Hobbs and Shaw are OP

Which do you think they're going for?

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brixton is an absolute monster who can perceive the world in slow motion, has a super computer in his brain (that probably makes him just as skilled if not moreso than Slade)

I'd say if anything because he can kinda perceive the world in slow motion it's just that he's super fast, not necessarily super skilled. I'm not saying he's unskilled, but when he's got such an insane speed edge like that it's hard to discern sheer speed from sheer skill.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@supremegeneration: I mean his Supercomputer gives him a degree of Pre-Cog, which is certainly conducive to skill. Frankly I just think he’s absurdly fast and skilled.

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration: I mean his Supercomputer gives him a degree of Pre-Cog, which is certainly conducive to skill. Frankly I just think he’s absurdly fast and skilled.

Well again with the precog, he doesn't need to be uber-uber skilled to take advantage of it, just fast enough to dodge the next hit and land his own. It's hard to separate skill from speed/pre-cog for him.

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@supremegeneration: TBF Shaw said he was the best of the best and Shaw implied that he doesn't think Owen is very good so he has some scaling going for him.

seautter69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

slade huge mismatch