Who is Brit?

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@life_without_progress: Also that respect thread is outdated. Midoriya can use full cowl at 8% now, and 20% although its not fully safe

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Don’t know Brit.

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@decaf_wizard: I know but can't find any fully updated Midoriya respect threads around honestly.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By RR79

@decaf_wizard: I didn't know who he was either. This is what I could find:

http://imagecomics.wikia.com/wiki/Brit

Or this one:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/brit/4005-5212/

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brit stomps, he has decent striking power thanks to his rocket gauntlets and boots, and he literally cannot be harmed. Izuku gets rocked.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure this is a stalemate like most match-ups with Brit. I don't think Brit has the strength to take down Izuku.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

Brit stomps, he has decent striking power thanks to his rocket gauntlets and boots, and he literally cannot be harmed. Izuku gets rocked.

Hakunamatata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

not even All mighty at its best could hurt Brit. Izuku would increase the percentage of AfO in an attempt to put Brit down and thus fall.

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brittany waits 4 deku to die from exhaustion

Avatar image for pedrolopesmateus
PedroLopesMateus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This, if Rex can't kill Brit, even All Might can't.

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deku bfr's Brit with 100% Detroit smash

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seastone98: then deku smashes the boots and repeats the BFR. With how slow Brit tends to be in combat, deku should statue him

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killianduclark: glass can't hurt statues, no matter how many times brit gets BFR he would just come back (it would take time but still) deku only chance is 2 incap him with rubble or die from exhaustion

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seastone98: what part of "smashes his gear" isn't clear?

How is Brit continuing a fight if he has been knocked several city blocks away. Or buried several feet under rubble. Brits physical might is only low level superhuman where as his durability is where he shines.

Any clever for who realizes beating the snot out of him is pointless would just incap or BFR him

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killianduclark: smashing his gear doesn't stop him from using his legs 2 walk back 2 the fight like i said deku's only chance is incap

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seastone98: wow.

Why is Brit so wanked on this site?

So assuming characters like monster girl fought dead pool. Would you continue to insist dead pool wins because he would regenerate continuously?

No. Once he loses the first bout, by what ever means he lost, the fight is over.

That's how in caps or BFR's work. They don't have to be permanent or even exceedingly long.

They just have to be long enough to constitute a win by TKO for the opponent. That's it

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seastone98: wow.

Why is Brit so wanked on this site?

Im not wanking him, i even stated that deku can win via incap

So assuming characters like monster girl fought dead pool. Would you continue to insist dead pool wins because he would regenerate continuously?

Bad comparison, deadpool's power is regeneration NOT invulnerability (the difference is one can heal from being hurt the other can't be hurt in the first place) monster girl doesn't have 2 rely on BFR 2 win since she can knock him out a luxury deku doesn't have when fighting brit

No. Once he loses the first bout, by what ever means he lost, the fight is over.

Normally I agree but those are not the rules that the op put on this specific thread

That's how in caps or BFR's work. They don't have to be permanent or even exceedingly long.

BFR isn't even an option 2 win on this particular thread so idk why ur bringing it up

They just have to be long enough to constitute a win by TKO for the opponent. That's it

The only options on this thread is ko incap or death only one of those 3 can give deku the win the other 2 just leads him 2 death

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seastone98:

A. You are wanking be.

B. Dead pool is one of the few marvel regens whose healing factor doesn't get overwhelmed at least not in a manner that most can perform through dealing regular damage. It's literally always active since as proven with it constantly fighting his cancer. So in actual fact to truly win against dead pool you would need to in cap him, perform borderline existence erasure against or bfr him.

C. Part of the description lists KO as a win condition.

KO could very well be stretched to encompass knock out. But sure, bfr isn't allowed here but my points still remain. In regular a no holds bar fight, Deku would bfr Brit.

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seastone98:

A. You are wanking be.

Im not but y'know whatever helps u sleep at night

B. Dead pool is one of the few marvel regens whose healing factor doesn't get overwhelmed at least not in a manner that most can perform through dealing regular damage. It's literally always active since as proven with it constantly fighting his cancer. So in actual fact to truly win against dead pool you would need to in cap him, perform borderline existence erasure against or bfr him.

Deadpool can still be ko by monster girl something that deku can't do 2 brit (again bad comparison is bad)

C. Part of the description lists KO as a win condition.

Something deku is incapable of

KO could very well be stretched to encompass knock out. But sure, bfr isn't allowed here but my points still remain. In regular a no holds bar fight, Deku would bfr Brit.

This isn't a no holds bard fight & deku can't win that way since BFR is off the table, as i said b4 deku wins via incap or dies from exhaustion

Anyways i gotta go cook i had fun debating but i gotta go have gn bro