Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Round 1 Sword fight

Round 2 Both of them on Horses

Round 3 Bikini possing contest

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

equipment Brienne has Two swords and armor from picture And Eowyn has sword Shield and armor from picture , fight till ko or death :D

Who wins and why ?

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By kyrees

assuming my limited knowledge on them (i only saw them on tv or the movies):

round 1: brienne wins due to experience

round 2: eowyn wins due to experience (i haven't gotten that far in GOT though)

round 3: eowyn wins. brienne's has more of a manly build because of his battling experience

schillenger420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By schillenger420

Round 1 goes to Brienne. She's bigger, stronger, and as Kyrees pointed out has the experience.

Round 2 goes to Eowyn: This isn't a stomp though. Brienne has superior physical stats and I believe in the books has some ability on a horse..... but she's still not a Shieldmaiden of Rohan

Round 3 goes to Eowyn: Brienne's not that attractive in the books.... and while the actress that plays the role probably is dressed down for it.... fact is the character's just not supposed to be that feminine or good looking.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Round 1 goes to Brienne. She's bigger, stronger, and as Kyrees pointed out has the experience.

Round 2 goes to Eowyn: This isn't a stomp though. Brienne has superior physical stats and I believe in the books has some ability on a horse..... but she's still not a Shieldmaiden of Rohan

Round 3 goes to Eowyn: Brienne's not that attractive in the books.... and while the actress that plays the role probably is dressed down for it.... fact is the character's just not supposed to be that feminine or good looking.

This

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: may go to Brienne. She's a very capable fighter, as shown repeatedly, has size and strength advantage. Though Eowyn faced witch king for a few moments, it was more like ducking and running around than anything. She can definitely survive if she wants, but I doubt she's winning a fight.

Round 2: Goes to Eowyn. Her horse riding skills were amazing, and swordsmanship on horseback was pretty nice too, she took down that olephaunt very nicely. (I had a feeling it was going to sit on her while I watched the scene)

Round 3: Eowyn hands down. She has.. uh, I'll not explain.

Avatar image for xxbaneofdurinxx
xXBANEOFDURINXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-5f36de50edb16
deactivated-5f36de50edb16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eowyn all rounds

Avatar image for thebluedragon20
thebluedragon20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eowyn for rounds 2 and 3. Rohan is built on horses, and brienne is just not suited for horses.