Brick (Arrow) vs Fisk (Netflix Daredevil)

Voorhees100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Voorhees100

-Standard Morals, or lack of morals in this case

-Fight takes place in a warehouse

-Both are unarmed

-Neither have their men for support

-Fisk does NOT have his armor

-Win by death or incapacitation

Who wins??

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fisk

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fisk. Just better strength wise unless I'm forgetting something.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brick. Not only he is more durable but he is faster as well and he showed decent h2h skills as well.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

Brick. Not only he is more durable but he is faster as well and he showed decent h2h skills as well.

He's not more durable if Fisk has his armor and I don't remember him showing good speed or skill aside from beating some fodder before they could shoot him. Fisk fighting Daredevil is way better than that.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

He's not more durable if Fisk has his armor and I don't remember him showing good speed or skill aside from beating some fodder before they could shoot him. Fisk fighting Daredevil is way better than that.

Brick was tanking bullets. As for his skill, he stomped Diggle and Ted. And he disappeared from front of Diggle, IIRC.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:
@highaccuser said:
@rbt said:

Brick was tanking bullets. As for his skill, he stomped Diggle and Ted. And he disappeared from front of Diggle, IIRC.

Daredevil tanked a lot more bullets than he did and Fisk has the same kind of armor. Diggle and Ted aren't all that good. Matt has feats just as good as vanishing on people and possibly even better and Kingpin gave him high difficulty so I'm not seeing how Brick has the speed edge.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:
@highaccuser said:
@rbt said:

Daredevil tanked a lot more bullets than he did and Fisk has the same kind of armor. Diggle and Ted aren't all that good. Matt has feats just as good as vanishing on people and possibly even better and Kingpin gave him high difficulty so I'm not seeing how Brick has the speed edge.

Fisk doesn't have armor in this battle.

Diggle fought China and was holding his own. In comics, Diggle took out over a dozen Insurgents after he was wounded. Ted fought evenly with Oliver for a while until Oliver used his bow and trick arrow to take him out. I don't see how stomping them is not a good skill feat. Fisk is a brawler. He has shown little to no skill and relies on his ability to take a lot of damage.

Fisk was shot with an arrow and disappeared from right in front of Diggle and Roy. That's fast.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

Fisk doesn't have armor in this battle.

Diggle fought China and was holding his own. In comics, Diggle took out over a dozen Insurgents after he was wounded. Ted fought evenly with Oliver for a while until Oliver used his bow and trick arrow to take him out. I don't see how stomping them is not a good skill feat. Fisk is a brawler. He has shown little to no skill and relies on his ability to take a lot of damage.

Fisk was shot with an arrow and disappeared from right in front of Diggle and Roy. That's fast.

Why not? It just says unarmed. I assume that just means there are no weapons.

China White doesn't have a lot of material to support her skill and beating a dozen insurgents is totally inconsistent with how he was written in the show - he never did anything close to that - and comics are supplemental so I'm not inclined to take that seriously. Fighting evenly with Arrow briefly is something most characters with minor amounts of skill and training have done. It's not quantifiable. Fisk's style worked effectively enough against Daredevil who's far more skilled than Brick.

Daredevil has feats like avoiding multiple shooters in close-ish range IIRC, and he's definently done things like out manuever gun fire in conditons that weren't ideal at all as well as beating groups of enemies untouched by Fisk fought on par with him.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser:

Why not? It just says unarmed. I assume that just means there are no weapons.

Well, if he does have his armor, then I can see Fisk maybe taking a slim majority, but I don't see that happening without his armor.

China White doesn't have a lot of material to support her skill

What? She stalemated Oliver. Twice. She is a top tier martial artist in DCCW.

and beating a dozen insurgents is totally inconsistent with how he was written in the show - he never did anything close to that - and comics are supplemental so I'm not inclined to take that seriously.

He certainly has shown that level of skills in show. Like I said, fighting China is one of them. And he has taken out fodders on many occasions. Infact he took out armed gunmen when he was covering for Oliver, IIRC. Also, comics are just as canon as TV show and spinoffs.

Fighting evenly with Arrow briefly is something most characters with minor amounts of skill and training have done.

Not like Ted did. He was fighting evenly with Oliver. Neither had upperhand until Oliver used boxing glove arrow.

Daredevil has feats like avoiding multiple shooters in close-ish range IIRC, and he's definently done things like out manuever gun fire in conditons that weren't ideal at all as well as beating groups of enemies untouched by Fisk fought on par with him.

Fighting someone doesn't automatically makes someone superior to their opponent in every aspect. Just because Fisk fought on par with Matt doesn't mean that he would suddenly be able to replicate all his feats. Brick actually has speed feats of his own.

@voorhees100: Does Fisk has his armor?

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fisk shrugged off a lot more than brick did. Also hurting fisk just angers him and he goes on rampage and crushes bricks head

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brick ignored gunshots and he is a better fighter than Fisk, who basically just rages out and overpowers everyone. Brick took a beating from Wildcat and wasn't impressed, then proceeded to stomp the tar out of him.

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@blackwind: Wait a minute, I haven't been following that trash show since season one (hate the guy who plays Ollie) but if they have Ted then I am going to binge until I get to him. Is it Ted Grant? how many appearances does he have in the show? and does the show do him justice?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By RBT

@thenaughtytitan said:

@blackwind: Wait a minute, I haven't been following that trash show since season one (hate the guy who plays Ollie) but if they have Ted then I am going to binge until I get to him. Is it Ted Grant? how many appearances does he have in the show? and does the show do him justice?

Yes, the Ted is Ted Grant. But don't watch the show just to watch him. You'll be disappointed. I am not particularly a huge fan of Ted and I was disappointed by his portrayal.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Ted Grant sucked in this show. They could have done SO much more with him, but they didn't. He doesn't even make it into the Spin Off Show, which also sucks.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By The_Kidd

@lukehero said:
@thenaughtytitan said:

Ted Grant sucked in this show. They could have done SO much more with him, but they didn't. He doesn't even make it into the Spin Off Show, which also sucks.

Actor had other commitments, yes he sucked he didn't even look like Wildcat. Going with Kingpin, yeah Brick was bullet proof but was vulnerable to blunt force.

Loading Video...

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

@the_kidd: Should be noted Wild Cat was using brass knuckles.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By The_Kidd

@lukehero: yeah, I remember but Fisk was quite strong, not too sure about his damage out put though.

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Agreed, they didn't do Ted justice.

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brickwell stomps. Fisk is strong but not strong enough to do any significant damage to Brick.

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Super_Mod

Fisk crushes his head in between a car door.

Voorhees100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: No armor for Fisk.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: No armor for Fisk.

In that case, Brick takes a decent majority.

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Competing with Daredevil is better than any Brick showing so far although I would say Brick definitely has more skill. Kind of a tossup, I want to say Fisk doing well against Matt is sort of PIS but it happened so I'll have to give the slight edge to Fisk.

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Brick beat Ted, who was beating Ollie in h2h, and almost killed Diggle

(Ollie barley got any hits in, and only won cause of this)

No Caption Provided

the fight scenes with Fisk were some of the worst in the show, Bricks weren't the greatest but better

Fisk isn't stronger than Brick and doesn't have his armor, my money goes to Danny

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#27  Edited By jayskee

Fisk

JaylinFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fisk now.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Their size and strength is close. Fisk usually relies on those advantages more so that means his advantages are nullified. Brick knows how to abuse his strength, but he has also fought in his own weight class and relied on skill to win before. The more skilled fighter should win in this scenario.

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brick

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 anthp2000  Moderator

Brick seems way better physically to me.