I dont see the speed equalized.

Statues dont fight back thread.

Xebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

even if speed was equalized, brandish literally has no way of inflicting any damage

aokiji neg-diffs. mismatch

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

syncroniam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

yeah Aokiji stomps her, if it was sanji who is useless against females this would be humiliation for him

jc9865

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xebec: How does she have no way to inflict damage. Shrink and stomp.

Xebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@jc9865 said:

@xebec: How does she have no way to inflict damage. Shrink and stomp.

have fun with intangibility

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

KingFrieza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jc9865: Yeah... she shrinks him and steps on him, then gets frozen to the bone and he reforms, great idea.

Akira21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aokiji flash freezes

LameLiarLeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brandish enlarges his organs and goes home

jc9865

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingfrieza: at the height could he even flash freeze her? ALso she can choose to shrink indivdual parts of people like when she shrunk Natsu's "tumor" couldn't she shrink organs, his brain, his kidney, his heart etc

KingFrieza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jc9865: @lameliarleo: shrinking him just isn't going to cut it, that can't damage him due to his logia, it's going to do the same as stabbing him does, which is nothing.

Yeah he could freeze her, he froze the ocean significantly past the horizon at full size with one finger. Do note that the horizon distance is farther on the OP planet, as it's much much larger than Earth. A planet where islands can be larger than the United States, and yet not appear visible on a map. Not to mention the 20 million Islands according to marco, or the four moons...

LameLiarLeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jc9865: @lameliarleo: shrinking him just isn't going to cut it, that can't damage him due to his logia, it's going to do the same as stabbing him does, which is nothing.

I never mentioned shrinking, i just said she would enlarge his organs

Yeah he could freeze her, he froze the ocean significantly past the horizon at full size with one finger.

and she casually played with an island's shape, with a god damn thought

Do note that the horizon distance is farther on the OP planet, as it's much much larger than Earth. A planet where islands can be larger than the United States

larger using wacky scaling

and yet not appear visible on a map. Not to mention the 20 million Islands according to marco, or the four moons...

ah yes, a kid who hasnt even been on 200 islands hyping shit up, clearly a non reliable source. Pluto has more moons then earth yet is smaller?

KingFrieza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lameliarleo: I don't see how enlargement would change anything, they have even done that themselves sometimes.

How to you acquire the yield of changing an islands shape? If it's by compression, it's nigh useless on aokiji regardless due to how incredibly hard it is to compress water. If by hax, than it can't be used as brandish's destructive capacity. Naruto forums has the aokiji freeze at low triple digit gigatons, which is plenty enough for characters in the island lvl range regardless.

How is the scaling wacky? We can use the canonical width of the giant river in alabasta to find the size of the nation, and then use the nation to find cloud height at a absolute minimum for scale due to the overhead shot we have of the nation. Alternatively use the nation's size, and the fact it's so small to not even appear on the map in comparison.

I was just throwing that out in the open, but marco was on whitebeard's ship, so he probably still has a better idea than the general audience.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By exauce

@lameliarleo:

ah yes, a kid who hasnt even been on 200 islands hyping shit up

Bruh, the statement from kid hyping shit up was directly written by the author, and as I'm concerned hasn't been disproved by anything.