BoTE R1: Serpinethegreen vs Parichi (Voting!)

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Joewell911

Red Team

@serpinethegreen

• Air: Skullduggery Pleasant
  • Fire: Ozai
  • Water: swampert
  • Ground: The gorgon
  • Special: Iroh

Green Team

@parichithayerakala

• Fire: Styl Magnus.
  • Water: Zabuza.
  • Earth: Edward Elric
  • Air: Vento of the Front
  • Wildcard: (No Avatar State ) Aang.

Rules

For elementals, high street level seems the best way to go. That is the level we are at here. If any of your characters could take 8/10 with Peter Parker, they're out.

Nerfing is not allowed other than to completely remove powers. You can not bring down stats.

How to Choose Characters

You are allowed five characters from any media. You need to have one of the following on your team.

• A fire manipulator.
  • An air manipulator.
  • A water manipulator.
  • An earth manipulator.
  • A wildcard. They still have to be an elemental, but they can have something that isn't listed above such as light, dark, sound, poison, etc. You are allowed to have another one of the above elements here instead if you wish.

Only the wildcard is allowed to use multiple elements. If you want someone like Aang for air, you can have him, but he can not use any other elements. If you had him as a wildcard however, he could use all the elements.

Elements like lava, ice, steam, metal, etc can be used with the original element. As long as they are closely tied and it's not another element all together. So is you picked Korra for earth, she could use earth and metal, but not fire, water, or air.

Stats

• Strength: 15 Tons.
  • Speed: Mach 2 .
  • Durability: A house busting attack would put them down. Shields and stuff must also follow this rule.
  • Destructive Output: They're single strongest attack may at maximum destroy a house. No more.
  • Regeneration: Decapitation or a house busting blast must kill them.
  • Summoning/Clones: Limited to 3 at a time for the entire team.

When I say house, this is what I mean.

No Caption Provided

Banned Powers

• Offensive telepathy.
  • Reality/Time warping.
  • Teleportation Hax.
  • Internal Attacks.
  • Power draining/negating/copying.
  • Intangibility.
  • Invisibility to all senses at once.
  • Illusions.
  • Anything else that a person that fits the rules of this tournament couldn't defend against.

Misc. Rules

• No BFR.
  • No knowledge other than they are the enemy and need to be defeated.
  • Win by kill, ko, or incapacitation of the other team.
  • Standard gear only.
  • Everyone has morals on and is in character, but the teams will set aside any differences to defeat the enemy.
  • If you see a problem with another Viner's character, alert me. I'm not perfect and I will most likely not know many people here.
  • If you are caught using someone who breaks the rules after we've begun that character will be removed completely and you will not be able to replace him.
  • You will have one week to debate once your match is made. Votes will either be first to five or whoever has the most after five days.

Arena

No Caption Provided
  • Red team starts at the red star, green team starts at the green.
  • In each blue star is a 3 foot cube of one of every element on your team. Don't ask how there is fire or electricity in a box, there just is.
  • No BFR

Fight!!!

Avatar image for serpinethegreen
serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By serpinethegreen
  • SKULLDUGGERY PLEASANT

No Caption Provided

WIND / AIR

(I know he's got fire in his hands but....well ignore that.)

WEIGHT : he's super light (skeleton yal)

STRENGH :

• Rogthly Olympic athlete level....However since he is magical in nature he hits harder and faster than those encumbered with flesh.

DURABILITY:

• Around average, but again Since he's a skeleton he has an advantage against wounds....I mean how do you wound a guy without skin?

SPEED:

• Roughly Olympic athlete level....However since he is magical in nature moves faster than those encumbered with flesh.

POWERS / GEAR :

AIR/WIND MANIPULATION:

• Skulduggery is arguably the best air elemental in his universe:

FLYING:

• So adept at manipulating air currents Skullduggery is the first (and I think only) elemental to fly in his universe with no set limit shown as to how long he can stay in the air. This alone is impressive, but he has shown to be skilled enough to not just fly, but fast and with a great degree of control.

AIR WALLS:

• Skullduggery is capable of forming massive walls made entirely out of air with enough force often to KO people with 1 hit.

REVOLVER:

• 38 Smith and Wesson revolver (6 cartridges)

NO EYES:

• For many this would seem like a weakness, but in Skullduggery's case it's just the opposite as he is capable of seeing perfectly without his eyes. This means that whether light or dark, in a sandstorm, or underwater he can always see you.

OZAI

No Caption Provided

ELEMENT: FIRE

BIO: Ozai was the Fire Lord and absolute ruler of the Fire Nation during the final years of the 100 year war.

POWERS / ABILITIES :

MASTER FIREBENDER:

Ozai is capable of manipulating fire at the highest level (excluding avatars)

For more information on firebending http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Firebending

SWAMPERT

No Caption Provided

ELEMENT: WATER

BIO: Swampert is very strong. It has enough power to easily drag a boulder weighing more than a ton. This Pokémon also has powerful vision that lets it see even in murky water.

WEIGHT :

• 180.6lbs

HEIGHT:

• 4'11ft

STRENGH :

• Can easily over 1 ton

POWERS / ABILITIES :

NUMEROUS POKEMON MOVES:

(only using water, and moves not assigned to an element & not learnt with a tm/hm)

MUDDY WATER:

• The user attacks by shooting muddy water at the opposing Pokemon. This may also lower their accuracy.

WATER GUN:

• The foe is struck with a lot of water expelled forcibly from the mouth.

SCALD:

• The user shoots boiling hot water at its target. This may also leave the target with a burn.

DIG:

• The user burrows, then attacks on the second turn. It can also be used to exit dungeons.

PROTECT:

• Enables the user to evade all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.

FORESIGHT:

• Enables a Ghost-type target to be hit by Normal- and Fighting-type attacks. It also enables an evasive target to be hit.

IROH

No Caption Provided

ELEMENTS: FIRE / LIGHTNING

BIO: Once a general of arguably one of the most powerful firebenders of his time. It was mentioned that if Aang were to fail at defeating the Fire Lord, Iroh would be the only other person who could possibly defeat Ozai.

POWERS / ABILITIES :

MASTER FIREBENDER :

Iroh is capable of manipulating fire at the highest level (excluding avatars)

MASTER LIGHTNINGBENDER:

Iroh is capable of producing & redirecting lightning.

For more information on firebending/lightningbending http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Firebending

THE GORGON

No Caption Provided

ELEMENT: STONE

FEATS:

• Taking out both wolverine & Elektra simultaneous.

• Killing a God.

• Deflecting machine gun fire with just his sword.

Weight :

• 215lbs

HEIGHT:

• 6'4ft

STRENGH :

• The Gorgon as a meta human is capable of strength far greater than a man of his height/build: 1 ton to be exact.

DURABILITY:

• Far higher than any normal man's, but far from invulnerable. He is capable of falling from great heights uninjured. And being stabbed with adamantium claws with no signs of showing.

SPEED:

• The Gorgon is exceptionally fast, fast enough even to blitz characters like Elektra / Wolverine his speed is stated between 111-115 mph.

POWERS / ABILITIES / GEAR :

SKILLED H2H FIGHTER:

• The Gorgon has proved time and time again to be one of the most dangerous men in the marvel universe. Although he can't lift hundreds of tons, or even tens of them he is so skilled his mere mention sends shudders down all street tourney debaters spines.

EMPATHY:

• Can sense others by their emotions.

TELEPATHY:

• Tomi is a mild telepath, using it mainly as a way to see without using his eyes, speak without using his mouth. And read others in battle.

PETRIFICATION:

• The Gorgons main power is that anyone who looks into his eyes is turned to stone.

SUPERHUMAN AGILITY:

• The gorgon is extremely agile and well coordinated, his balance is top notch with both being far greater than even the finest athletes.

SUPERHUMAN REFLEXES:

• The Gorgons meta-human perception allows him to react to things far quicker than an ordinary human, combined with his superior body and amazing control/skill he is easily capable of defecting bullets with his sword.

REGENERATION:

• Although not in Wolverines league, the Gorgon does have a healing factor. Allowing him to regrow organs, and survive near fatal atracks.

GODKILLER SWORD:

• As the name suggests it's a sword capable of hurting and even killing deities.

GENIUS IQ:

• Yes not only is he faster, stronger, and far more skilled then you or I could dream of being. He is also likely far smarter than us normals. As a child prodigy everything came easily to Tomi. At only two weeks old, Tomi Shishido said his first sentence. At three months he could walk. On his first Birthday Tomi could read and write. And.....I don't want to bore you with semantics, basically the guys Is a super genius he's a freaking 5 on the intelligence scale....or in other words 1 higher than spiderman.

BATTLE PLAN:

No Caption Provided

The Gorgon will begin by probing your teams minds (this will cause no harm to your team so it's legal). After learning your characters basic powers/abilities my team will attack accordingly.

Opening strategy:

• Swampert will begin the attack using a torrent of water which Iroh will electrify. This combination will prove deadly for any of your team it touches.

• While this move is taking effect Skullduggery & The Gorgon will begin there assault with an unearthly speedblitz from each side. Skullduggery will focus on Aang, the Gorgon on Zabuza. Skullduggery who is from the present (sort of) will deliver a decisive blow against Aang on the form of a bullet to the head, which will easily kill the last airbender.Once Aang dies he will open fire on the others.

• The Gorgon on the other hand will simply open his eyes turning Zabuza to stone.

• With the water benders dead skullduggery and Tomi will back away allowing for Ozai and Iroh to attack. The firebenders will both do this

No Caption Provided

• while they do that Swampert will dig underground and reamurge behind enemy lines.

• The final assault will consist of Swampert, Tomi & skullduggery fighting the remainder of your team H2H.

• The best scenario for your team isTomi vs Edward, Skullduggery vs vento & Swampert vs Magnus. At worst it's all three of them vs Edward.

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serpinethegreen: well yeah but i have 2 trumpcards in my hand which would be really, really hard to get by. BTW i need some time to post my intro.

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serpinethegreen: My Team:

*.Fire Stiyl Magnus: Stiyl is a magician affiliated with Necessarius. He uses Rune based magic to conjure and control fire among his various abilities. One of Stiyl's fights www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUKZnSKF5Gc

*.Water demon Zabuza Momochi: Zabuza is a missing-nin from Kirigakure. He is an adept water type user. He is also a excellent fighter capable of killing dozens of hired thugs even after losing the use his both arms. He can use multiple water based jutsu's/techniques at a time.

*.Earth's Hero Edward Elric: Edward is an alchemical prodigy capable of doing difficult alchemy from young age. He also an adept H2H fighter. www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZzwova0z_I&itct=CDsQpDAYACITCL3J5OWuoccCFUZjfgodqC0AIFIJRWR3YXJkIHZz&gl=IN&hl=en&client=mv-google one of his digits.

*.Air Goddess Vento of the Front: Vento is one of the four magician's known as God's Right Seat. She can control wind/related elements using magic.

*.Wildcard Aang: Aang is an expert airbender due to which he can control air to his liking. He has also mastered firebending, waterbending and earthbending.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serpinethegreen: When do you think you'll be able to reply? You have until the 26th (I think.)

serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By serpinethegreen
Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serpinethegreen:

*STRATEGY:

First Vento alone would go ahead and attack your team while Styil would scatter his rune cards around, Zabuza would create water clones, Edward would be creating cover and Aang would be at stand by ready to attack.

*BATTLE:

*.Vento would be the first one to attack your team, watching that your team would be thinking of attacking her at that moment everyone except skully would be down due to lack of oxygen from the effects of Vento's Divine Punishment.

[Yomikawa switches off the radio.

Inside the car that stopped at the road bank, Yomikawa again holds the postcard-sized scrap of paper. There a yellow-clad woman is being photographed standing up in the middle of the rain, in the middle of downed Anti-Skills.

(This woman….)

She snaps at the woman in the picture with one of her fingers.

(Just what is this? Based on my impression of what I saw, this is no mug-face for a rescue objective. It quite looks like what happened after my colleagues were struck down....)

An ominous sensation runs through Yomikawa's spine.

And at the same time, she feels anger for her own colleagues lying down on the ground,

(Well, if I catch sight of this face I'll give her a proper conversation—)

It is a random thought, but Yomikawa never drives her sport car again.

*Zon!!*

For a sudden attack runs through Yomikawa Aiho's brain.

"Ah…!?"

Even she can't raise a scream.

With her strength continuing to go out from her entire body, her upper torso leans onto the steering wheel. Her chest being pressed is painful, but she can't do anything about it. From bone to fingertips, all her strength is being taken away.

Her field of vision is rapidly narrowing.

(W, what is…)

Unable to understand why, Yomikawa's consciousness slips away.

The car radio switch is mere centimeters from her loosely hanging hand. But her hand cannot move. So she cannot appeal for help. Even her breathing is getting beyond her control.

(…This, picture…)

Watch out, it must have been signed from a colleague. Perhaps it's possible a downed Anti-Skill like her mustered the last of their strength to send it out.

But that wasn't taken advantage of.

(…Dammit…)

The photograph between her thumb and index fingers lightly falls down.

At the same time, Yomikawa Aiho totally loses consciousness.]

*.Styil who would have completed scattering the rune cards would activate Innocentius(Flames which cannot be stopped by water, wind etc..), which would go ahead and burn the unconscious members of you team to death. After which it would start attacking skully.

*.If Skully somehow manages to defeat Vento and Styil, he needs fight with Zabuza and his water clones helped by Aang and Edward who can retreat behind the covers to re organize.

serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serpinethegreen: Vento has a special power called Divine Punishment, when ever a person gets angry or wants to attack her the divine punishment activates it removes the oxygen due to which the victims collapse. Divine punishment can be used on multiple victims even if they are in other countries.

[An enormous large-screen display was installed onto the side of a department store. The voice of a frantic announcer is beating on Vento's ears.

It seems it's from a state broadcast.

["Errr, currently, reports of people unexpectedly losing consciousness are coming in from various parts nationwide. Police are in a rush to determine the specific cause, but—"]

"G-gaa..."

She cannot turn her attention towards the pain and shivers from within her body.

Nevertheless, she moves her bloodstained lips.

"...It spread out even there, it said, eh. For it is difficult for my attack to decide its targets. But it's fine as long as Academy City...can be suppressed."

["Besides Japan, it seems we are looking at damage reports even from parts abroad. Furthermore, its influence is beginning to take effect in transportation schedules of airports, railways, and shipping—"]

"Haa..."

After taking a deep breath, Vento said,

"**Good thing the Vatican did not suffer any damage.**"

In a voice that seemed very much unworried.

It seems even chaos continues in the news, but there is probably length in a program. Switching to a different reporter, they read out loud the next report.]

serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@parichithayerakala:

Fairly sure they attack isn't allowed for the following reasons.

1) If she can use it that quickly then she would beat spiderman 10/10 times.

2) It breaks the "no internal attacks" rule.

3)it breaks the "couldn't defend against" rule

Hey @jowell: like your inputs

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serpinethegreen:

1)it is not an internal attack its just sucking the oxygen.

2)you can defend against it by not getting angry against her.

Anyhow lets wait for @joewell: decision.

serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@parichithayerakala:

1) where do you keep air? Exactly

2) You said it would take effect because they were "thinking of attacking her" you made no mention of anger.

3) I guess I can wait for his ruling.

Sidenote: If it's triggers only from anger then It's worth noting that:

SKULLDUGGERY PLEASANT

As you already mentioned doesn't need to breath

THE GORGON

I'd argue that the gorgon doesn't need to hate or be angry to kill. From my understanding he's almost immoral. Killing your team would be like swatting flies to him.

SWAMPERT

Is an animal that attacks on command (not from anger)

IROH

Could only master lightningbending because he had found inner peace.

OZAI

Is likely the only one who may be susceptible. However due to his almost lack of empathy it's debatable that he like the gorgon is relatively amoral.

I would like to know how long or takes for the chracters to lose consciousness BTW. Since three of my chracters will be attacking immediately there's a good possibility none of my team would lose consciousness before vento dies.

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serpinethegreen: Sucking the Oxygen from air is not actually an internall attack.

well sorry for not putting it the right way, the attackers should be completly deprived of anger or enemity against her to escape it.

As for the speed its almost instanteneous as you can see in the first paragraph immediatly after just a thought Yomikawa cant even lift a finger.

Your characters have to attack with house/building busters to harm her because she no-selled a direct hit from RPG.

serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serpinethehero: The Gorgon needs to get near her to chop her head but Vento can spam almost railgun level air blasts. As for the stone stare "couldn't defend against rule".

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wtf? Where is jowell to clear some of this stuff up?

serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@parichithayerakala:

Actually that rule is unbroken, the gorgons stare only works IF you look. Also as soon as it is used it loses its surprise. Furthermore my team, and Tomi himself isn't immune to it. Ergo it:

A) Can be avoided

B) Isn't an auto win (Tomi can't do it from the distance vento does hers)

C) It can actually be reflected

So you are wrong on three separate occasions.

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@parichithayerakala:

No.

If I jump out of the way of a bullet I've AVOIDED it

If I use a Shield I've DEFENDED myself from it.

If I use a sword and hit it back I've REFLECTED it.

All three are different.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@parichithayerakala: @serpinethegreen: I have a life guys. But I'm here now. No to that air attack. It's not avoidable, where Stone Eyes is. You have to kill in order to win, meaning the air attack can't be avoided, while you don't have to look the opponent in the eyes to beat them.

serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: Ok cool

I'm which case my original strategy remains untouched.

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By eliah1102
Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: yeah i will post the strategy 2mrw.

serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serpinethegreen: sorry for being soo late.

*STRATEGY:

*.Edward will first start to create walls to delay you down, Zabuza will help in it with his water clones.

*.Styil will scatter his rune cards and get Inocentius in the game.

*BATTLE:

*.Your Team will have to get past few walls and water clones until then Inocentius will be up.

*.Inocentius will be the main one to attack, with others giving it support.

*.Your team can not destroy Inocentius due to his magical properties.

*.Zabuza will pick out the weaklink Swampert using his superior H2H and water manip skills.

*.Aang will pick out Ozai and defeat him with the help of Vento.

*.Skully, Tom and Iroh would be cramped between Edwards walls and constructs and the Inocentius.

*.Tom would be the first one to go due to lack of durability after which Aang and Zabuza can take down Iroh while the Inocentius will take down Skully.

serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@parichithayerakala:

It Seems you've made a solid plan....if all my characters are standing still. None of your strat seems to consider what my team is doing.

First and foremost my team are separated Tomi is going for one side of your team, Skullduggery for the other. This simple fact already destroys the majority of your argument. These next points destroy the rest:

EARTH WALLS

First of all I'm going to need scans, or videos of Edward doing this at the speed your claiming. I'm also going to need proof of him doing it in multiple directions at once. I will also need some kind of idea of how durable they are. At the moment I don't see them as much of a problem for these reasons: Skullduggery can fly. Tomi can run at 100mph. Swampert is capable of fireing torrents of water at such a high power that he (like many fully evolved water pokemon) can most likely power it right through them.

INOCENTIUS

I'm going to need more info on this character, and I'd ask you run it by Jowell if it's truly unkilleble. If it isnt these are a few possible solutions: if it's made of fire I have two fire benders so no problem. If it's just *magic* being and can only killed by magic, then Tomi can kill it with his sword (also magic)

ZABUZA KILLING SWAMPERT

This TBH is nulled and void at this point since your plan as of yet gives me no reason to beleive ZABUZA wouldn't be dead at this point.

LASTLY TOMI'S LACK OF DURABILITY

Im not even sure where you hot yjos from. Tomi has been stabbed repeatedly by wolverine (and stated to be far harder than any normal human) he's fallen off multi story buildings. And he has regen. What in God's name made you think he'd be easiest to put down?

Once again my original plan is unchanged until I'm shown something that makes me need to change it.

serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell:

Hey jowell is this trny still going? Or. . . . .?

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serpinethegreen: Yes, but since you didn't respond to the message in the main thread asking if you want to move on you don't get to go.

serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell:

I don't think I was tagged....also shouldn't there have been a vote?

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serpinethegreen: You were, I checked.

I assumed you (And anyone who didn't reply) simply didn't want to continue. I said anyone who didn't reply would be dropped.

serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell:

Hold on...(just looked) I posted on the thread after the tag. I didn't realise I had to say "replying to tag" heck those eyes didn't abd he's still through.

serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jowell:

Well unless parichi has started his Match (properly started it) can't we put this to votes. If not can o replace sightless reality since he dropped. (Also it'd be nice to put this to votes anyway since I spent quite a bit of time on it)

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell:

Hold on...(just looked) I posted on the thread after the tag. I didn't realise I had to say "replying to tag" heck those eyes didn't abd he's still through.

@jowell:

Well unless parichi has started his Match (properly started it) can't we put this to votes. If not can o replace sightless reality since he dropped. (Also it'd be nice to put this to votes anyway since I spent quite a bit of time on it)

I'll put you in Sightless's place.

serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell:

Cheers. Posts up BTW if you could tag Jack (I would but I can't post)

serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trny people VOTE PLEASE (or don't)

@lukehero: @sirfizzwhizz: @those_eyes: @precrisisbardock: @dextersinister: @Monarch_Chronicle: @floopay: @darkraiden: @masterkungfu: @vintage_spiderman: @hulkage: @skit: @thetruebarryallen: @ValorZ: @StaticDwanyeMcduffie: @Flash1812: