No Caption Provided

Vs

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules

• Boss Rabbit is allowed to get one free uninterrupted touch on each character before the combat can start.
#2 Edited by AlexTheBoss (19566 posts) - - Show Bio

This depends entirely on if they can retain their consciousness and power like Vegito did when he was turned into a candy, and since we have no idea what would happen I think this is kind of pointless. It's either they turn into a carrot, or the carrot kills the rabbit. Unless any of these characters have a feat of being turned into something and reverting back that I'm not remembering I guess they just turn into a carrot, but then again you could say it's a NLF that he can turn characters of this power into carrots, so like I said, who knows?

#3 Edited by Bossmountain (1710 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: in all fairness only Majin Buu candy beam as shown having this limitation not the Boss carrot touch. Characters have never been shown being able to retain their Consciousness or even have any memory being a carrot.

And yeah I agree this can be seen as a no limit fallacy as the carrot touch has only been effective on the likes of Bulma a regular non superpowers 16 year old girl. But then again it's not like anyone in Toriko has shown any kind of transmutation resistance.

#4 Posted by AlexTheBoss (19566 posts) - - Show Bio

@bossmountain: I don't see why the carrot touch would be more powerful than Buu's power. Nobody was able to show resistance to the candy power except Vegito. The carrot power was never used on Vegito, so its feats are not better than the candy power. Vegito would resist turning into a carrot unless the carrot power has feats showing other wise.

#5 Posted by Bossmountain (1710 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: you make a good point on one hand the carrot touch has never been used on very powerful beings like the candy beam has. But on the other hand it's also not shown having the same limitations as the Candy Beam IE stronger opponents being able to retain their strength and consciousness. I mean technically speaking I don't think anyone has ever resisted the carrot touch in anyway period. In addition some would argue down vegito's resistance to transmutation only applies to Vegito . we can't just assume that characters like acacia who are equal or greater than strength also has this resistance.

#7 Edited by Yasindermann (2312 posts) - - Show Bio

@bossmountain: I don't debate on this territory. Sorry for that. Still thanks for tagging!

#8 Posted by Bossmountain (1710 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Edited by zgtfreak (2982 posts) - - Show Bio

If they have no feats of resisting such hax and allow him to pull it off instead of blitzing him, then yeah. Raw power auto-countering transmutation hax is baseless and illogical. Can a planet busting being physically punch a street level intangible ghost because he is stronger? Of course not. It makes no sense.

#10 Posted by Bossmountain (1710 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by maestromage (1717 posts) - - Show Bio

Midora and Toriko could stop carrot touch via food luck, and I wouldn't be surprised if Acacia either negged or evolved past it given his ridiculous hax resistance.

#12 Posted by Bossmountain (1710 posts) - - Show Bio

Midora and Toriko could stop carrot touch via food luck, and I wouldn't be surprised if Acacia either negged or evolved past it given his ridiculous hax resistance.

that would violate the whole one free uninterrupted touch on each character before the combat can start rule. All Combatants must shake hands before any action is to be taken.

does Acacia has transmutation resistance?

#13 Edited by Lsoon23 (1058 posts) - - Show Bio

None of them have transmutation resistance to my knowledge so they all get turned into carrots.

#14 Posted by Dadpool (614 posts) - - Show Bio

The rabbit probably clears. Torikoverse hax won't save them from transmutation.

#15 Posted by EcoBlitz (6107 posts) - - Show Bio

I don’t remember them having the hax to resist transmutation though I could be wrong. Acacia after billions to trillions of years probably develops resistance/immunity to it but the battle is already over then.

#16 Edited by Bossmountain (1710 posts) - - Show Bio

@lsoon23: @ecoblitz: @dadpool: you a aware that the strongest being he have ever transmuted was a regular 16 year old girl with no special abilities.

Avatar image for bluelantern1996
#17 Posted by BlueLantern1996 (104 posts) - - Show Bio

InB4Lock

I expect more from a comicviner with 1,000 posts must be bored to create this mismatch

#18 Posted by Bossmountain (1710 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Edited by Dadpool (614 posts) - - Show Bio

@bossmountain: I'm of the belief that hax is superior to raw power. If a character hasn't shown resistance to said hax, then they die.

#20 Edited by Bossmountain (1710 posts) - - Show Bio

@dadpool: so his best feat could be just transmuting a potato and it would be grounds for a solo..

#21 Posted by TheAnimal666 (364 posts) - - Show Bio

@dadpool said:

@bossmountain: I'm of the belief that hax is superior to raw power. If a character hasn't shown resistance to said hax, then they die.

+1

#22 Posted by Bossmountain (1710 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#23 Posted by EcoBlitz (6107 posts) - - Show Bio

@bossmountain: physical strength has nothing to do with transmutation... being physically above your opponent doesn’t suddenly make you resist hax lol. You can universe bust all you want but someone with planet level TP can wreck your shit if you have no defense to it

#24 Edited by Bossmountain (1710 posts) - - Show Bio

@dadpool: @ecoblitz:yes but at the same time abilities have upper limits. You can't just said my ability can work on everyone even Cosmic entities that can devour entire an universe because it worked on a single teenage girl. There's literally not enough data to make that conclusion.

#25 Edited by baph (2931 posts) - - Show Bio

Midora counters it with Minority World.

Toriko counters it with Ultimate Routine.

#26 Edited by Bossmountain (1710 posts) - - Show Bio

@baph: and they both get disqualify since that's a clear violation of the rules.

#27 Posted by baph (2931 posts) - - Show Bio

@bossmountain: Nope. Right after Boss Rabbit gets the touch they immediately counter it with ease.

#28 Edited by Bossmountain (1710 posts) - - Show Bio

@baph: okay has minority world or ultimate roulette ever counter like something instant transmutation. And second and most importantly can they use these abilities once they've been turn into carrots?

#29 Edited by zgtfreak (2982 posts) - - Show Bio

@bossmountain: yes but at the same time abilities have upper limits. You can't just said my ability can work on everyone even Cosmic entities that can devour entire an universe because it worked on a single teenage girl. There's literally not enough data to make that conclusion.

Again, look at my intangible ghost argument. Raw physical power countering non-physical or metaphysical abilities is illogical and baseless.

#30 Posted by Bossmountain (1710 posts) - - Show Bio

@zgtfreak: first off you know the Hulk was able to break the arms of a ghost despite making no logical sense. I understand where you're coming from but that is not a good example.

Second this doesn't to do with raw power vs hacks!

The fact is you have literally only one test example on a normal teenager. You have no idea the mechanics of this ability. no idea that it could affect a species outside of humans. no idea if Gourmet cells or appetite Energy's could interfere with this mechanic since these abilities are alien to the verse. No idea what a this ability is energy base magic base or reality warping. and no idea if power ties into this mechanic since it's never been using anyone stronger than the individual. Literally the only thing we know about this hack is that it doesn't work on inanimate objects.

Ironically AlexTheBoss got the answer before I had a chance to question you all. There's not enough data here to reach a logical conclusion.

#31 Posted by zgtfreak (2982 posts) - - Show Bio

@bossmountain: first off you know the Hulk was able to break the arms of a ghost despite making no logical sense.

That's a feat for the Hulk, not a universal rule for everyone else. He is an exception, not the example. If the user doesn't have a feat like Hulk's of specifically doing that, then there is no logical reason to assume that they can.

The fact is you have literally only one test example on a normal teenager. You have no idea the mechanics of this ability. no idea that it could affect a species outside of humans.

By that logic, comparing fictions to other fictions is impossible since they use different mechanics. We have to go off of what we see. Can it turn a purely physical being into a carrot? Yes. Then it can do so to any physical being, so long as they have no counter or resistance to it. Raw power logically isn't going to counter it unless proven otherwise. (And of course, we are ignoring the speed difference here.)

#32 Posted by Bossmountain (1710 posts) - - Show Bio

@zgtfreak:

@zgtfreak said:

@bossmountain: first off you know the Hulk was able to break the arms of a ghost despite making no logical sense.

That's a feat for the Hulk, not a universal rule for everyone else. He is an exception, not the example. If the user doesn't have a feat like Hulk's of specifically doing that, then there is no logical reason to assume that they can.

I know but then again it depends on how strong the intangibility hax is.

The fact is you have literally only one test example on a normal teenager. You have no idea the mechanics of this ability. no idea that it could affect a species outside of humans.

By that logic, comparing fictions to other fictions is impossible since they use different mechanics.

I don't see how. Most series do a pretty good job explaining the limitations and mechanics of their abilities. they can probably provide multiple showings too.

We have to go off of what we see. Can it turn a purely physical being into a carrot? Yes. Then it can do so to any physical being, so long as they have no counter or resistance to it. Raw power logically isn't going to counter it unless proven otherwise. (And of course, we are ignoring the speed difference here.)

So going by this logic if my can of poison can kill a black ant a purely physical being it can also kill a dinosaur since they're both phyiscal beings. Logically I would say we will need more showings before we reach any definite yes or no.

#33 Posted by zgtfreak (2982 posts) - - Show Bio

@bossmountain: I know but then again it depends on how strong the intangibility hax is.

Intangibility isn't based off strength unless it's specifically shown to be in a specific case.

I don't see how. Most series do a pretty good job explaining the limitations and mechanics of their abilities. they can probably provide multiple showings too.

But have those hax been shown to work on beings in other fictions with entirely different physics and mechanics? No. So we can't assume that they work. So a fiction Vs. another fiction is impossible to compare. (I'm using your logic here.)

So going by this logic if my can of poison can kill a black ant a purely physical being it can also kill a dinosaur since they're both phyiscal beings.

False Equivalence Fallacy. Poison is a physical thing that is dependent on the materials and chemicals that make it up, along with the quantity of said poison increasing its effectivieness. It is absolutely not comparable to non-physical or metaphysical hax like intangibility, transmutation, ect.

#34 Posted by Bossmountain (1710 posts) - - Show Bio

@zgtfreak said:

@bossmountain: I know but then again it depends on how strong the intangibility hax is.

Intangibility isn't based off strength unless it's specifically shown to be in a specific case.

like I said it depends on the haxs strength. Because Hack varies in strength.

But have those hax been shown to work on beings in other fictions with entirely different physics and mechanics? No. So we can't assume that they work. So a fiction Vs. another fiction is impossible to compare. (I'm using your logic here.)

How exactly can you give me an example? Because I'm still not seeing it.

So going by this logic if my can of poison can kill a black ant a purely physical being it can also kill a dinosaur since they're both phyiscal beings.

False Equivalence Fallacy. Poison is a physical thing that is dependent on the materials and chemicals that make it up, along with the quantity of said poison increasing its effectivieness. It is absolutely not comparable to non-physical or metaphysical hax like intangibility, transmutation, ect.

Then replace poison with transmutation. And it's still the same difference if I only had a single showing of being capable of turning a single black ant to stone. It doesn't prove they can work on humans charging dinosaurs or space octopuses. Due to obvious factors like size and physiological differences as well as power. At best you can say my hack only works on insects.

#35 Posted by zgtfreak (2982 posts) - - Show Bio

@bossmountain: like I said it depends on the haxs strength. Because Hack varies in strength.

Except I literally just debunked that.

An example of what? I showing that you can't compare anything if we use your logic. What do you mean you want an example?

Then replace poison with transmutation. And it's still the same difference if I only had a single showing of being capable of turning a single black ant to stone. It doesn't prove they can work on humans charging dinosaurs or space octopuses. Due to obvious factors like size and physiological differences as well as power. At best you can say my hack only works on insects.

You ignored most of what I said and repeated what I already explained is a False Equivalence Fallacy. The only thing new you brought up is transmutation possibly not working on much bigger beings. That is possible; but everyone here is human sized, so it doesn't matter. I explained how far you can take the physiological differences thing to the point you can't compare fictions to each other. It's like saying we can't compare DB and Naruto because their bodies and powers are based off of different energy systems (ki and chakra).

#36 Edited by baph (2931 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by Bossmountain (1710 posts) - - Show Bio

@zgtfreak said:

@bossmountain: like I said it depends on the haxs strength. Because Hack varies in strength.

Except I literally just debunked that.

Not really you just were dismissed all the other instances of them simply being exceptions. I say depend on the hax.

An example of what? I showing that you can't compare anything if we use your logic. What do you mean you want an example?

yeah you claim my logic makes comparing fiction impossible but you don't explain how.

You ignored most of what I said and repeated what I already explained is a False Equivalence Fallacy. The only thing new you brought up is transmutation possibly not working on much bigger beings. That is possible; but everyone here is human sized, so it doesn't matter

Many of the 8 kings on this list are non human kaijus. Something that we literally have no idea this ability can even work against.

. I explained how far you can take the physiological differences thing to the point you can't compare fictions to each other. It's like saying we can't compare DB and Naruto because their bodies and powers are based off of different energy systems (ki and chakra).

Which makes sense just because a person has an ability to nullify chakra doesn't mean he has the ability to nullify Ki. Stuff like genjustu have been stated to have difficulty working on beings to don't have chakra. You believed in Split durability when it comes to physical attacks so why are you treating all forms of energy attacks as at this same in the first place?

I doubt durability negation hax like the gentle fist can work on Dragon Ball Z characters who literally don't have chakra points.

#38 Posted by Bossmountain (1710 posts) - - Show Bio

@baph: no just that the transmutation process instant you just get touch and then *poof* you're carrot. As an it doesn't transform your body one part at a time like you seem to think it does.

Avatar image for bluelantern1996
#39 Edited by BlueLantern1996 (104 posts) - - Show Bio

How is this not locked

Boss Rabbit is crap tier scaling from Kid Goku and Yamcha. Kid Goku at this point isn’t even supersonic speed. There’s no way in hell the toriko team would even allow boss rabbit to even move an inch without squashing him without your crappy boss rabbit the pervert is allowed to touch anyone rules.

Hell mines well make this a Dragonball super Tier he clears that too and turns Zeno into a carrot ? I expect more from someone with 1,000 forum posts.

Avatar image for panda_emperorix
#40 Posted by panda_emperorix (4226 posts) - - Show Bio

Funny thread

Boss Rabbit clears

#41 Posted by juiceboks (25161 posts) - - Show Bio

Unless you believe this level of transmutation is powerful enough to affect large planet-sized beings even though the biggest Monster Carrot has affected is Bulma, he's not clearing.

#42 Posted by Bossmountain (1710 posts) - - Show Bio

@panda_emperorix: seems a little silly to assume that a hax that's only been used once on a human weaker than him can somehow affect moon size kaijus deities from alternate universes are vastly more powerful himself. I mean even if we ignore power you think there would be a massive amount of unknown variables that would make transmuting something like a divine moon size frog Kaiju more difficult than a 16 year old girl.

How is this not locked

Boss Rabbit is crap tier scaling from Kid Goku and Yamcha. Kid Goku at this point isn’t even supersonic speed. There’s no way in hell the toriko team would even allow boss rabbit to even move an inch without squashing him without your crappy boss rabbit the pervert is allowed to touch anyone rules.

Sorry. You feel this way I guess Toriko characters aren't tough as you thought

Hell mines well make this a Dragonball super Tier he clears that too and turns Zeno into a carrot ? I expect more from someone with 1,000 forum posts.

This is actually a good idea. I might do that next.

#43 Posted by Bossmountain (1710 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: That really depends. I don't think it's fair to say it's a definite nope.

#44 Posted by juiceboks (25161 posts) - - Show Bio

@bossmountain: Considering the point in Dragon Ball he was introduced it'd be nonsensical if he was intended to have planetary level power.

#45 Posted by juiceboks (25161 posts) - - Show Bio

NEO's whole schtick is adapting powers to deal with Hax on the fly, so I doubt this would work on Neo-Acacia either.

#46 Posted by EcoBlitz (6107 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: transmutating a planet level being without resistance to transmutation doesn’t make you planet level...

#47 Posted by Bossmountain (1710 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: yeah I mean it make no sense scaling wise.

I mean the ability was use a grand total of 1 time. Against normal person who wasn't really stronger than him so for all we know it could function like all the other haxs in in the series and just failed the moment it is used against someone stronger. I mean it's definitely possible that could also have size or physiological limitl to it as well. But at the same time there's no proof that it doesn't work on Kaiju more larger and stronger than him.

#48 Edited by Bossmountain (1710 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz: it definitely makes your hack Planet level if you can cover the distance of an entire planet. And G.o.D about the size of a small planet.

I mean what would make your hack planet level by your definition?

#49 Edited by juiceboks (25161 posts) - - Show Bio

@bossmountain said:

@juiceboks: yeah I mean it make no sense scaling wise.

I mean the ability was use a grand total of 1 time. Against normal person who wasn't really stronger than him so for all we know it could function like all the other haxs in in the series and just failed the moment it is used against someone stronger. I mean it's definitely possible that could also have size or physiological limitl to it as well. But at the same time there's no proof that it doesn't work on Kaiju more larger and stronger than him.

I think it's much more likely to assume there is a limit, but where that limit lies is where we get into conjecture. And generally when it comes to this I take the context of the story and the limits of the character's overall power, which is why I say that him possessing planet level power would make no sense. Otherwise there isn't any real counterargument for someone arguing him transmuting a galaxy-sized creature into a galaxy-sized carrot. This doesn't apply to all hax, but for physical abilities I think it's a fair way of determining the most probable limitations.

#50 Posted by juiceboks (25161 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz said:

@juiceboks: transmutating a planet level being without resistance to transmutation doesn’t make you planet level...

It makes your range planet level yes. Just like teleporting a brick and teleporting an entire city convey two different levels of power.