Boruto vs Damian wayne.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for poedameronsbutt
Poedameronsbutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Rebirth Wayne vs Manga and Show Uzumaki.

Both are equipped with standard gear (Shurikens and batarangs Sword and Kunai Smoke bombs etc).

Fight takes place in random rainforest.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

It’s funny Damian is surprisingly stealthy enough to assasinate Boruto, unless Mitsuki is nearby, Damian could effectively oneshot. In fact since this is rebirth Damian it wouldn’t even be wrong to say he’d stalk he’s enemy for several months, he may even potentially pretend to be another fellow ninja just to learn ninjutsu, Damians the type of person to abduct a Shin Uchiha clone take its eyes and dispose of the evidence just to have a sharingan. There no reason Boruto doesn’t get killed. Or at least in my opinion, I stopped reading boruto after the Noumu arc I genuinely hate the show, I only see episodes with Naruto or sasuke heck even Sakura sometimes like the time travel episodes. So my knowledge of boruto is low, but regardless Damian would prep, even in a rainforest he might pretend to be a friend, or just follow boruto from far away to gauge he’s power, randomly fighting Boruto isn’t something Damian would do, especially in a new environment.

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@mbatz: I don't think they have prep here. Without it Boruto stomps even if he had prep there's a sensory field around the leaf village that would pick up Damian and he'd be arrested so he can't really stalk Boruto around.